The Stripper's Insemination

By mariaeyison

Lucas is a business man and a billionaire who owned a lot of hotels in New York, he is well know in New York... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Charter 27
Announcements
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Charter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 49

8.1K 332 19
By mariaeyison

ELLE P.O.V

I'm on my bed, thinking about everything going around in my life, i can't say luck is not on my side. Now Lucas is a married man now, he has move on with his life, i wish him all the best in life.

Then i heard my phone ringing, Maya run and picked it up "mama! Daddy!! she came and gave the phone to me. Thanks sweety i look at the caller ID and it Jessica.

"Hello Jessica!

"Hi dear, how are you and the kids?"

"We are fine dear, how about you and Dante?"

We are fine, he is taking his nap now.

Good to know dear.

So how is everything?

Good I'm strong.

So he got married today, i can't believe it Elle.

Believed it Jessica, he is going to marry that bitch whether we like it or not. Jessica i'm tired of all this, i'm happy i move out with my kids. I'm done with that bitch, i don't want to even see her shadow passing by.

"You are right girl, hope Lucas parents and siblings are good to you."

"Jessica they are so good to me, i love living with them."

"Good to know dear, sorry i have to go and prepare Dante's lunch, will call you later huh bye."

"Bye dear."

Come on girls time for your lunch let go downstairs, are you coming. "Yes!! mama!, hurry up then. 1hour later their food is ready, i placed it down on their tables.

******** 1 Month Later....

It been one month now Lucas got married to Kate, Lucas never visit the kids, he only called them on phone. I'm happy he is not visiting us but i feel sorry for the kids, they miss their father so much.

"Anytime my phone rings they thought is their father, they even calls his name in their dreams."

I have to do something fast, today Dorcas temperature is very high so i send her to the hospital but the doctor said she is alright. I know she want her Dad, "mama! Yes dear, "Dada!!. Not again God this is the tenth time she is asking me that.

I slowly placed Dorcas on the bed, Maya is now playing with her toys on the floor. I walk to the bed stand a picked my phone to call Lucas.

"Hello Lucas here, can i know who is speaking."

I have never spoken to him since he got married last month, whenever my phone ring and i see the ID i give the phone to the kids. He never try to even talk to me once, when he finished talking to them he will just hang up the call.

"ER..... it me Elle, the line was quiet for sometime before i heard his voice again."

"What a surprise to hear your voice again my Love."

"Stop it Lucas, i did not call you to make fun of me."

"Then why are you avoiding me Elle?"

"Why shouldn't i Lucas, you are now a married man."

"Okay, why did you call me, hope the kids are fine."

"No Lucas, Dorcas is not well at all."

"What! When! How."

"Which one should i answer first."

"Answer both now!."

"Please don't shout at me, i'm not your child. Her temperature is high, so i send her to the hospital but the doctor said she is fine. All she does is asking for you Lucas, it been one month since they saw you."

"I know i'm sorry, i'm just busy with work that i even forget to see my kids. What i'm i going to do now."

"All you have to do is come here and see her, she need her father Lucas not me."

"I'm sorry Elle i can't come today, i'm having dinner with Kate parents. I need them to sign some papers for me it very important."

"Oh Lucas, is that paper important than your daughter. I think that bitch and her parents has cast a spell on you, you are no more the Lucas i know. All you now think about is your wife's parents."

"Is not that Elle, please don't think that way about me, my hands are tight right now please. I'm sorry Elle."

"Lucas, why are you doing this to the kids. You've change since you got married to the bitch. I don't care, if you like don't come, my kids and i are going to be fine. We don't need you anymore bye. Then i hang up the call, foolish man."

LUCAS P. O. V

God what i'm i going to do now, i sat down quietly don't know what to do. My daughter need me now, it been a month i have not set my eyes on them. I cover myself with lot of work that i even forget to go visit them as i promise, but i promise Kate parents i will come over with Kate to sign the joint company papers.

The marriage help us to join our companies together, so we have to sign it today. I sat there thinking what to do when my phone rings, i did not even check the ID before i pick it.

"Hello Lucas speaking."

"Hi babe, it me."

"Kate! sorry."

"It ok babe, i was just checking on you, is everything alright there."

"Yeah everything is fine here, so what time are we going to see your parents this evening."

"Oh, Mom said dinner will be ready at 7pm, so we have to get there before 7pm."

"Oh ok , i will come home around 6pm is that ok with you."

"It fine babe, i will be waiting for you bye."

"Bye!."

I end the call and check the time it 4pm, i have two more hours to finished this paper work. And i have to call my lawyer Frank to come with me, he has to bring the papers for signing.

*****

Two hours later i check the time and is almost 6pm, i picked my phone to call Frank.

"Hello Frank."

"Hello sir Lucas, the papers are ready."

"Thanks Frank, meet me at home, then we will go from there."

"Okay sir, i'm on my way there bye."

"I finished everything fast at the office and drove home fast, when i got home, i saw Frank car parked there. Good he is on time."

I walk inside, nice to see you Frank, i hope they've give you some snack.

"Yes sir."

"Okay i will be right back  ok, i quickly walk upstairs Kate was almost ready. Hi i said and went to shower."

30 minute later we where all done, i drove to Kate parents house. I gifted them that house for given me their daughter hand in marriage. We got down, and went to the main house, later dinner was serve nice.

1 hour later, we all settle down to sign the papers.

Frank please bring the papers i asked him.

"Here is it sir."

I gave one paper to Mr Jackson.

"Where can i sign the papers lawyer, Mr Jackson asked Frank."

"Right here sir."

"Mr Jackson was about to sign when i stop him, please go over it before you sign it."

"I trust you Lucas, you can never steal from me son."

"Than please sign it."

"I took the paper from him and sign it too."

"Okay we are all done here, we will like to take our leave now i said."

"Thanks so much for coming Lucas, Mr Jackson said."

"Thanks for having me here and Mrs Jackson your food is wonderful."

"Thanks Lucas you are welcome to come here anytime."

"Bye then, bye Mom and Dad, Kate said."

45 minute later Kate and i got home, Kate get down and stood there waiting for me to get down. I'm sorry wife my kids need me more done you, i said it in my mind."

"Are you not getting down from the car she asked me."

"I'm sorry Kate i'm going to see my kids, i miss them so much."

"It late, why don't you go there tomorrow morning, even tomorrow is weekend you will get more time to play with them."

"Thanks for your concern but nothing is going to stop me from seeing them today Kate. And I'm not coming till Monday so don't wait for me ok."

"I see you have already made up your mind already but why didn't you tell me before."

"When it comes to my kids no one decides for me, they are my kids. So see you on Monday bye, then i speed out of the mansion. My babies Daddy is coming i miss you two so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 296 27
Keeping my baby a secret from my brother's best friend felt right. Until I got knocked up again. My brother warned me to stay away from his arrogant...
6.7K 125 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
85.4K 1.9K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
411K 11.7K 23
"Hey what's your problem guy?" I said looking at the most sexiest guy I have ever seen in my life. He was really tall with sexy green eyes that felt...