Mom! I'm Texting Serial Kille...

By CrackheadStudios

Highest rankings: #1 on creepypastaxreader #1 on creepypasta When Y/N L/N accidentally gets added onto a gro... More

Ah, fiddleshticks. 😳
Dang it, James. πŸ˜”
Et moar chiken (random thing idk \_(.-.)_/ )
Having a mE PARTY πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
I love chaos, if you cant tell. (Chapter 5??)
(69 veiw special 🀠🀠😎✌🏻) shit-me-timbers!
Whose mans is thiis?? πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ»πŸ‘
U got a friend in me ;)
Well, looks like the twist is taking a plot- ΒΏ? πŸ€”πŸ€”
(1,000 read special) πŸ€”πŸ€” is someone on there period?
What the fck is up kYle- oh shits about to go doWN.🀭
Another plot twist??? Oh shiZz!- 😳😱
Eric "Leo" Skylar
My DMs arent working/Writing Tips!
I am SARcAsm πŸ˜›
I hate everything, including Madonna's underwear!
What i have no random title ideas!!??? 🀭🀭
Whoa what hi?? Also heres my robot friendo!!
We best find dem e g g s. (easter specialπŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ°πŸŒΈπŸŒΌ)
Wow im sad. But lessa get this pArTy StARted 🀠 (21)
yo girl kinda do be plannin' doe πŸ‘€πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (22)
YyOo, i just wanna sleep; oh, yay! More octopus'!! That sounded weird.. (24)
ThEy do thIs EvEry yEAr!! πŸ™„πŸ™„ (25)
wow you had to wake me up- oh the actual party octopus! He arrives!!
New story/some voting :)
heres a weird chapter wow (28)
are we like minecraft witches now? (29)
🀑🀑(30 lmao i lied this aint the 31st chapter lmao)
holy shit. (31)
an exchange? πŸ₯΄ (32)
good old days. (32 extend)
nuh uh 😨 (part 33)
shadow wizard money gang πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά we love casting spells‼️‼️

Lifes a LeG oF lAmb 🀠🀠 Life isnt easy u lying puppet whore

12.9K 400 527
By CrackheadStudios

Helen breathed out a heavy sigh, flipping through the pages of the Bob Ross book he found stashed away in his closet.

Which wasn't even his closet, he just killed the original owner of the smaller apartment.

But when he found the book, he could barely contain himself he was so excited.

He also couldn't be more shocked at how stupid one could be to stash away the one and only Bob Rosses dearest artworks and instructions.

His fingertips traced the beautiful photographs of oil paints and watercolor. As he grazed the smooth texture of the papers exterior, he read the tips and tricks of how to correctly fix "happy little mistakes."

Grunting, he closed the book shut, tossing it on his bed as he grumbled envious sentences under his breath.

He wanted to be as good as this literal painting god. But he knew he couldn't be as creative or efficient as the man he looked up to.

Probably because Bob didn't use his victims' blood.

Probably.

He scoffed, 'maybe he did kill someone before. Maybe he's like me and uses his victims' 'natural fluid' or some shit... I hope he's my long lost father.' The raven haired boy snorted.

His shoulders slumped over, before he felt a sudden buzz erupt from his back pocket.

Humming in annoyance, he slipped the device from his jeans with his two slender fingers and pressed the home button.

'A text from Liu? When did he even get my number...' he furrowed his eyebrows, his tired eyes scanned the message that appeared on the screen.

Stitchbitch:

Hey, painting asshole

We need ya

BobRossReincarnated:

When did I ever give you my number, Liu?

Stitchbitch:

Not important

But I added you onto the groupchat

BobRossReincarnated:

Wait, you mean the groupchat you've been rambling about? The one with the human girl?

Stitchbitch:

Yuppers.

She enjoys art as well, you should meet her

She's definitely...

interesting

Maybe you could actually make friends

BobRossReincarnated:

I don't need friends, especially a petty human.

I only need my lord and savior, bob ross.

Damn you.

👻

Stitchbitch:

I can tell you and her will be bffs forever

No cap

She's making me speak like that don't hurt me papi 🤭

Anyway.

I added you on because Slenders hyperactive little brother's birthday is coming up in a few weeks.

And we want to throw a surprise birthday party for him since he actually treats us nicely

Plus he's thrown us parties so we're kinda obligated to throw him one as well 🙃

Are ya in?

Good cause you have no choice in the matter.

We'll send you the meet up plans tomorrow and shit

Goodnight my love 😍🥰😘

Wait isn't Bob Ross a human?

BobRossReincarnated:

I hate you

So much.

(Stitchbitch and BobRossReincarnated have left their conversation. Looks like I'm a sad, lonely bot again!)

"Well... that was interesting." The pale boy rose a brow, shrugging and placing his phone back in his pocket, before going downstairs to have some pizza for dinner.

——————————————————

"(Y/n)! Come down here, please!" Your mothers voice called for you.

You groaned, rolling off your comfortable bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. You got up, groggily making your way downstairs and into your parents' room.

You rose a confused brow at the sight of bags laid out on the king-sized comforter, your mother coming out from the small closet and holding some jeans.

She placed them neatly in one of the bags, before looking at your confused face as you stood in the doorway.

She smiled, before speaking, "Your father and I are going to stay at your aunts house for two weeks! She's leaving to go with your cousins for a month and stay at her friends house. This 'coronabreak' made her job nonessential, so she's leaving for awhile. We're gunna stay at her house for half of the month to take care of her farm and then her ex-husband is coming for the other half of the month to take a turn. We're leaving tonight and we're sorry we didn't tell you sooner, but me and your dad want some alone time so you can stay here while we—"

"Oooookkayyyy mom I get it you guys are horny! Nasty..." you stuck out your tongue, gagging.

She laughed, before shaking her head.

"Well, I assumed you didn't want to go anyway, since it would be the same as it is here. You can't go anywhere cause everything's closed with quarantine and stuff, so, you can stay here. I went to the store yesterday and got lots of food for you, and I'll be sure to leave some money just in case you get overly bored and binge eat shit." She snorted, folding a few shirts and placing them in the black and blue bag, before zipping it up.

"What about (siblings names/name)? Aren't they staying at that log cabin again this 'coronabreak'? Won't I be alone and vulnerable and scared?" Your eyes widened as you dramatically placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't leave me..." you whispered "fearfully", before she shook her head and leaned down to kiss your cheek.

"I didn't raise a pussy, you can defend yourself very well if that unlikely circumstance happens." She flicked your head, before you rolled your eyes.

"You speak nothing but facts. I'll beat their asses if they think about touching the food—"

She let out a cackle before you could finish the sentence, causing you to smile brightly.

Once you left the room, you walked up the stairs.

'This is literally such a cliché coincidence! I get the whole house to myself for two weeks!' You thought giddily.

:000 wowwowoow! Helen is added on the story?! Omg!

*cue loud clapping and roses being thrown a Author-Crackhead on stage.* 

*does dramatic bow, before raising my hands up humbly* thank you, thank you. You're all too kind!

Who else thinks that Helen is underrated? Especially in the Fanfic genre of Creepypasta.

He really likes Bob Ross in this, apparently.

Who doesn't?

I'm going on a break for a little bit! Since I'm homeschooled the "coronabreak" isn't actually affecting my schedule too badly. It's only affecting my dance practice which has been cAnCelLed and we have to postpone the concert to June and do three practices a weeeeekkk once the class opens up again.

:(

But I'm finally on Spring break and wanna get some cleaning done, along with trying to fix my schedule and keeping up with my dance homework (yes, my two AMAZING teachers make us do homework. They're amazing nonetheless but it's literAL  homework and paper. It's confusing Ik and I'm to lazy to explain it.)

But yeaaaaahh!

I get the entire week off yippeeeee!

I'll still work on this book though, just not posting any chapters for a few days.

Bye my fellow crackheads!!

Don't do crack kids.

-yourlocalcrackhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
24K 1.6K 22
[Creepypasta x Female! Reader] You wouldn't necessarily consider yourself to be a piece of shit, but there are definitely people out there that are b...
13 0 10
scary fun stories to make your spine tingle .....enjoy
3.7K 125 32
Good evening fellow humans. I am here to tell you that this fanfic I wrote while I was in like 8-9th grade. It's shitty, it's awful, I have no consis...