IN LOVE (Complete) √√

By heartwrote

story about a girl who have long hairs and she is non serious person her life changed after meet his brother... More

IN LOVE💜 Cast..
rapunzel 👧 1
#my brother in law👻 2
closer than you imagine 👥3
first time 👀4
#__my son 😂5
bad girl #__😡6
durnk girl .😭7
save 😇...8
sorry sohyun 😑9
you'll be okay10👍
guaid 11....📷
pure ....12🌷
14...theif 🐆
15...trip👫👬
16 why? 😫 .....
ugly me .🙀17
Heart.18 💓
Her secret .⏳19
Truth .😑20
I love her.21💕
ture face .👦22
kidnapping.🚗23
passion of kiss😘.24
first heartbeat💓 .25
love.26💓
cheap 💔.27
engagement💍.28
Hate & regret.😷29
it's over 🙅.30
aching hearts💔.31
different paths .🌁 32
Melting heart💙 .33

umbrella....13☔

715 45 25
By heartwrote

Joonki dropped the girls to their house , he gave Taehyung a deadly stare and drive his car away, Taehyung ate dinner with them that evening after Yuni insisted that he should do so they gathered in the dining room and enjoyed a good meal.

Next morning

Sohyun went to Taehyung house early in the morning, she knocked the door and the maid greeted her politely, she went straight to his room without hesitating for a moment, and to her surprise he was already up.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed reading a book, I gave him a quick smile and whispered "Hi.." he looked up at me with a blank look "so where are we going today?"

"We're going to play with snow today!"

"So childish" he smirked

.....

Taehyung POV:

It's been a week now,and I do the same thing everyday...

Spend my time with Sohyun.

It's like a routine for me, I actually got used to seeing her everyday I even have that weird feeling of boredom when she's off , I don't know what is wrong with me.
Do i like her ?
....thinking of her is not good

And it's weird because she's my fiancé sister, it will distract me from my plans and even if there was a little hope that our relationship will work out , am not sure if she feels the same thing towards me.

She calls me brother, so it's obvious that she doesn't think of that way.
I'm just thinking too much,
She is just yoona sister for me and that's enough.

************************************

Sohyun POV:

I opened my eyes with the noise of the maids preparing the breakfast downstairs, I groaned in annoyance and climbed down my bed , I was heading to the bathroom when something caught my attention .

A blue box was in the table next to me, I opened it and saw a beautiful pair of shoes, it was ...amazing.

"Are those mine? Wow it's beautiful" I asked my mom who was looking for something in my room, did she lose her diamond earnings again?

"Do you like it? I bought them for you" she gave me a quick smile before picking something from the floor "found it!"

After an hour I was outside the villa where Taehyung lives, I knocked the door and as usual the maid opened the door and greeted me with a smile "Good morning, miss Sohyun"

"Good morning! Did he wake up?" I asked as I walked inside.

"Yes , and he's waiting for you in the living room"

I made my way to the hall , he was sitting on the couch playing with his phone , when he noticed me he gave me a smile "hey!"

Did i mention that his smile is adorable?

"Hmm...ready?" I asked with excitement.

I walked with him outside , he was about to get in his car when stopped him by holding his arm "wait!"

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with confusion.

"Sorry, but you're not riding your beautiful BMW today"

"What do you mean?"

"We will use the public transportation"

A moment of silence passed ,then he faked a laught and said "are you crazy? That's impossible"

"Do you trust me?" I asked with a serious look.

"Y-Yes?..."

"Then let's go!"

************************************
Taehyung POV:

I can't describe how amazing is this place, we are sitting on a green hill with the cool wind blowing our faces, it's really worth it.

"This place...it's nice"

"You're saying this for the hundred time now , I know" she rolled her eyes.

I smiled she looks beautiful even when she's annoyed , so cute.

She looked at me for a second then she smiled " Brother , did anyone mention to you before that your smile is adorable, am sure unnie did"

I stared at her with surprise , I don't know why did that affect on me this way, this kind of feelings is new to me I never felt this way before.

Before I answer , raindrops started to fall it was heavy and cold " please no!" I whispered.

"Let's sit under that tree until it stops raining" she stood up and held my hand, I found my self running with her to the big tree in top of the hill ,we sat under it breathing heavily.

Moments of silence awkward silence passed , she was starring at the rain sadly.

"You okay?" I asked with concern.

"I was going to take you to a nice place, but the weather ruined our plans.... I really wanted to see that place"

"It's okay we can go tomorrow" I tried to comfort her.

She finally looked at me and smiled , for an unknown reason her smile faded away and she reached her hand out for my face " You're completely wet" she rubbed her finger on my cheek with a frown.

"Wait" she reached for her bag to take a napkin , she leaned closer to dry raindrops on my face , our faces were inches apart and I wouldn't mind if we stayed this close forever.

.
"If you got sick, unnie will literally kill me" I wasn't paying attention to what she's saying, I just stared at her silently it was the best chance to analyse her perfect beauty.

"Oh!! This can't happen now!" I was back to reality when she cried out in frustration, I didn't have any idea what she was talking about.

"W--What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"I forgot my wallet at home! How are we going to buy an umbrella?" She said with a pout.

"It's no big deal, you can use my card..." I gave her my card , she smiled and mattered a 'thank you'.

****************************
Sohyun POV:

I was walking to the shop since I knew the place well , Taehyung wanted to come with me but I asked him to wait for me there, the poor guy....he's not used to this kind of situations , I should apologise for him later.

I got out of the shop holding one umbrella in my hands, I was really lucky to have the last one in the shop, I was on my way to the hill when my phone ringed.

It was Yoona.

"Where are you two? I've been looking for Taehyung for hours now , he's not picking up and he's not at his house" , I can feel the annoyance in her voice , she must be worried about him should I send her the location, that's a good idea the weather is terrible and she can pick us up.

"Well... we were having a picnic but it started to rain, if you don't mind can you pick us up?"

"Send the location, am coming "

After minutes of walking I finally reached the tree, Taehyung was still sitting there with a worried look, he smiled when noticed me and I did the same "here's your umbrella " I handed him the umbrella, but he looked at me with a frown.

"What about you? I mean why did you bring only one umbrella?"

"It was the last one in the shop, you're lucky take it!"

"Come here, sit next to me we can share it right?" He gave his adorable smile and patted the grass next to him, I was nervous for a second but I managed to calm down and sit down .

"You took long ,I was worried about you...." he spoke in a low tone.

"I was--" I stopped talking when a car stopped right behind the tree , we both looked back and stood up, of course it's Yoona.

"Taehyung! Come in am giving you a ride" Yoona said with a smile , and he accepted her offer so he got into the car , I was on my way to the car when she drove so fast down the hill.

Seriously?

******************************

Taehyung POV:

"You're sister she's still there!" Is she scared? Hungry? Might she feels sick ? Or cold? Let's go back to her please!

Thanks God I didn't say it out loud.

"Don't worry about her, she called me to pick you up she have to go somewhere " yoona gave me a quick smile and looked back at the road.

"Okay....."

******************************

Sohyun POV:

"Unnie! you owe me a new shoes!"

"If I got home safely, am going to kill you!"

"Ahh am hungry!"

I was walking in the heavy rain holding my umbrella, it was windy and I prayed that I will get home safely, unnie you're unbelievable!

Suddenly my umbrella flew with the air , and I tried to catch it but I was late.

It's going to be a long night.

I was laying in my bed after taking a shower, am tired and cold I don't think that I will be able to go anywhere tomorrow, I must call lily and tell her that am no coming to our usual meeting at evening, I will also call Taehyung to tell him that I will not come tomorrow morning, I tried to stand up and reach for my phone.

"You're not going anywhere, sit down" my mom spoke worriedly.

"Mom...." I whispered.

"You're burning! I called the doctor he will be here in any minute"

***************************

Taehyung POV:

I was in my office staring at the computer street with no interest, all I was thinking about since yesterday was Sohyun....

Is she alright?

I texted her but she didn't answer, she doesn't pick up when I call her and I started to feel worried about her, just when I was thinking of it she entered my office.

"You're late" I said a fact, but she looked at me with a frown on her face.

"I still can't forgive you both for leaving me alone in the heavy rain , I was cold and my umbrella flew away!" She was angry but she managed to lower her voice.

"But I---" I wanted to explain but she cut me off.

"How could you do that? I was sick and mom was very worried, put that in your mind I will not forgive you both easily, and you owe me a new shoes!"

"Yoona said you're going somewhere___"

"However, I came to do my job get ready for our trip" she rolled her eyes and looked away , she was angry and the last thing she wanted is seeing my face.

Congratulations Taehyung! She hates you know.

*****************

Sohyun POV:

I started driving to the location on my screen , I was very angry so I tried to avoid conversation with Taehyung, the last thing I want now is a fight with him, he's my older brother I need to respect him.

My phone rang it was Kia , I picked up when I saw her name on my screen.

"Hey sweetie" I spoke calmly.

"Sohyun I need your help! Am in a big problem please come" she was screaming, this can't be anything good.

"I'll be there , calm down" I tried to stay calm , I turned to face Taehyung who was looking at me with a worried look.

"Can we go tomorrow? I have an emergency and I need to go" I was being serious and it may look weird for people who know me , I've never been any serious about anything before.

"Is everything alright?" He asked with curiosity.

"I don't know, I need to be there as soon as possible, am going off here and you can go home"

"You're going to be late this way, let's go to her" he frowned at me , did I say something wrong? Weird guy.

"Thank you...." I smiled at his words , is that the same person who left alone in the rain feeling cold and hopeless.

Minutes later, we reached the location she sent earlier, we stopped near a house where Kia was sitting in the stairs crying, I got out of the car and ran to hug her.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked while looking for any sign of an injury, but there was nothing.

Taehyung came to us with a worried expression, he looked at me trying to get any answer and I shook my head with no.

"He's going to hurt me , please protect me from him!" She burst out into tears and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Protect you from who? No one can hurt you , don't worry " I patted her back trying my best to comfort her.

"M-My boyfriend, I met him last week in a club....." she spoke nervously and I nod my head as a sign for her to continue, " I discovered that he took advantage of me when I was drunk , and now he's black mailing me with a photo of me ...." before she continue her sentence she started crying, she didn't need to say it I already know what she means.

"Don't worry Kia, we can solve it " I tried to make her feel better, but she was still worried.

"The only way to do that is by deleting the pictures from his laptop, and that's something impossible " she said while drying her cheeks.

"Don't worry, I will do anything to protect you, you're my best friend that's what friends do for each other" I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"I will call Lola and the others to help us , we will plan to sneak into his house and delete the pictures, most importantly we will do it as a group"

She nod her head with a faint smile , finally she's feeling better .

The girls came to Kia's house and we started putting a plan when Taehyung interrupted us "can I come with you girls? I can help" he offered.

The girls where starring at him awkwardly "you sure?" I asked with confusion.

"Yes , and I have a better plan"

Continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 96.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
18.3K 1.2K 44
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...