IN LOVE (Complete) √√

By heartwrote

story about a girl who have long hairs and she is non serious person her life changed after meet his brother... More

IN LOVEπŸ’œ Cast..
rapunzel πŸ‘§ 1
#my brother in lawπŸ‘» 2
closer than you imagine πŸ‘₯3
first time πŸ‘€4
#__my son πŸ˜‚5
bad girl #__😑6
durnk girl .😭7
save πŸ˜‡...8
sorry sohyun πŸ˜‘9
you'll be okay10πŸ‘
guaid 11....πŸ“·
umbrella....13β˜”
14...theif πŸ†
15...tripπŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
16 why? 😫 .....
ugly me .πŸ™€17
Heart.18 πŸ’“
Her secret .⏳19
Truth .πŸ˜‘20
I love her.21πŸ’•
ture face .πŸ‘¦22
kidnapping.πŸš—23
passion of kiss😘.24
first heartbeatπŸ’“ .25
love.26πŸ’“
cheap πŸ’”.27
engagementπŸ’.28
Hate & regret.😷29
it's over πŸ™….30
aching heartsπŸ’”.31
different paths .🌁 32
Melting heartπŸ’™ .33

pure ....12🌷

777 44 11
By heartwrote

Morning

I woke early today and that's something unexpected from a person like me , mom was looking at me strangely she was so surprised by my energy levels, I washed up and put on a blue jeans and a black tank top, I chose to wear a pair of sneakers it will be more comfortable for my first day of work.

I rushed out side to take the first bus to the address written on the paper, it wasn't so far I got there by half an hour.

I reached the house it was big and classy, a red fancy car was parked outside the house , woah! This guy is so rich ,I finally decided to knock the door and an old lady opened the door.

"Hey I'm Sohyun, is Kim Taehyung at home?" I asked politely.

"Yes he is" she replied formally.

"Okay then take a side and let me in ,I'm busy and I have work to do" I walked inside and the lady followed with a weird expression, then she spoke " excuse me, who are you? I can't let you in without telling him"

"Don't worry am no stranger, am Kim Sohyun his sister in law , and am sure he'll fire you if he finds out you didn't let me in" I gave her a light smile I know what am exactly doing.

"Sorry I didn't know that, his room is that way" the lady spoke with a terrified look.

I opened the door and entered the room, it was tidy and cold the walls were painted pale blue and a comfortable king size bed was in the middle of the room , Taehyung was sleeping like an angel looking at him from here I think he's so cute.

"Wake up, I'm here sir" I spoke formally cause basically am his employer now not his girlfriend sister , need to get used to it.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly he started looking around and his eyes found mine, he looked at me with a frown he's probably annoyed cause I woke him up "what are you doing here?" He asked with a husky voice.

"Sir I'm your tour guide, didn't unnie tell that she hired me?" I asked in confusion.

Taehyung smirked at me " yeah, she told me but I thought she's not serious about it, you're a student right?"

"Yes...?" He's asking a lot of questions can't we just start work.

"How can you manage taking classes and working at once?"

"Don't worry ,I can manage that" I smiled then I continued "Now get up and get ready!"

"Let me wash up first, by the way did you have breakfast?"

Moments later we both were sitting on the table having breakfast together, he cooked pancakes and I was so surprised by his cooking skills I have to admit that he is talented.

"Please don't talk formally with me, you can call me by my name" he said and took a bite from food and silence followed, he's so cold and it bothers me ,the cold hearted guy is just so far from my type .

"Okay..." I tried my best to be talkative but he doesn't even look at me directly , how will I start a conversation with him?

"Where are we going today?" He finally said something and I was glad he broke the tension in the air.

"Today I will take you eurwangni beach" I said and took a bite from my food , it's so delicious! Yoona is a lucky girl.

"Its near incheon not really far from here, today we will start from the nearest place ,look I made a list of the places were going to visit, you will really enjoy" I gave him the list and he looked at it quietly.

"Oh! you should charge your camera ,so you can take a lot of pictures" I said with excitement.

"I don't like taking pictures, and you should give the list to the driver he will take us" he replied coldly and stood up to put the dishes into the sink.

"Why? That's so boring!" I furrowed my eyebrows , it's like were going to a formal visit.

"What do you mean?" He said while washing his hand.

"Today I will drive you there" I smiled waiting for his reaction.

"Then am done, let's go"

I put the seatbelt and started the engine, I looked at him and he was giving me an unsure look "are you sure you can drive?" He laughed .

"Just trust me brother"

"You can call me by my name" he raises his eyebrows.

"But why? you are unnie boyfriend it means you are my older brother" I explained.

"I know but its sound old" he gave me the usual cold expression.

"Uniee will kill me if she found out that I call you by your name! And you're older than me I have to be respectful with you" I widened my eyes when I imagined how will Yoona react when she finds out.

"Okay if we became friends, then you will call me by my name "

"You're confusing me...?" This man is so complicated.

"Yoona will never find out about this , trust me now be my friend" he gave me his hand for a handshake , I shakes his hand with a soft smile , at least he's not as boring as my sister is.

Joon ki POV:

It's been two hours of silence, I was sitting alone in my office trying to clear my mind I haven't slept will today , or clearly I haven't slept well since she came back.

I tried in all the ways but I still can't get her off my mind , I need to convince myself that she belonged to someone else now, it hurts me that she never took my feelings seriously I confessed to her many times but she just kept avoiding the subject, and when I pressed on the subject she told me that I'm nothing more than a friend.

Should I give up on her or I should fight for her? I don't know what to do , am so lost.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly my office door opened , I looked up and it was yoona perfect timing.

"Joon ki what was that? you came and you didn't inform me!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I was about to call you.... How's work going? your boyfriend bought the company but I'm also a partner here, by the way I'm thinking about selling my part to focus on my own business or move abroad" I talked honestly, I need to be away from here that will help me forget her.

"Don't be silly! why are you thinking like this?" She spoke angrily.

"No reason , you won't understand why "

"If you sell your part that will not effect the company reputation because Taehyung name is enough to run our business "

"I know your boyfriend is more rich than me , am not saying that I want to destroy your reputation selling my part , I'm just fed up anyways" I felt so angry I tried my best to control my nerves ,I was surprised by the way she thinks what she said made furious.

" I haven't decided yet " I looked down , am going to try for the last time.

"I don't understand you!" She yelled.

"I'm going wanna came ?" I asked with a tiny amount of hope that she will say yes.

"To where?" She asked lowering her voice this time.

"Let's go , let's start new friendship from now on"

"Okay let's go you idiot"

I failed again

.........

"We're there let's go!"

Taehyung got out of the car and followed Sohyun, the air of the beach blowed his soft hair he actually liked the place it wasn't crowded , he felt relaxed as he took a deep breath closing his eyes in peace.

"So you like it?" Sohyun spoke happily.

Taehyung opened his eyes to glance at her then look back at the beach view "I think it's nice" he replied coldly as usual , then he started walking and Sohyun followed him to the beach.

While she was looking around she spotted someone she never expected, her crush was standing not far away talking to her sister, she widened her eyes with surprised what are they both doing here, she walked to them out of curiosity.

"Oppa! you are here I'm glad I saw you again!"

"Hey cute girl! I really missed you" he smiled and her heart beats went faster.

Yoona walked to taehyung who was coming slowly to their direction "so she brought you here ,our destination want us to meet that's funny " she smiled

"Probably " Taehyung smirked

"Let's take a walk" she grabbed my hand

Sohyun grabbed joonki arm and they both started playing with water ,

meanwhile Taehyung and yoona were walking but Taehyung attention was taken by sohyun , She is so pure her smile , she seems happy playing and full of life.

.........

", take more pictures of this girl " a strange voice said .
secretly

Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
59.5K 1.9K 17
Y/N was married to guy named Kim Taehyung who used consider her as a Gold Digger. What happens when he got to know about her intentions after coming...
44.1K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
18.1K 621 28
This is my first time writing a ff please support me πŸ₯° This is a story about a CEO daughter named Y/N she has a boyfriend. named KIM TAEHYUNG. y/n...