Miss Denmark

By ISteinicke

"What does it take for you to have sex with me?" he asked. Appalled by the rude question, Christina tells him... More

intimidating
miss Denmark
draft
proposition
every dad's nightmare
unexpected help
pancakes
homesick
Greene wishes a word
date
covering bruises
apartment
the event
leaving
as thank you
mail
qué?
email
Will
night classes
Elliott
another event?
to go or not to go
sweet dreams
slightly erotic
money isn't enough!
Cecilia
staying over
he's hot
kicked out
unexpected visit
that erotic novel
an actual conversation
paradox
Girl talk
a conquest
sleazy pick-up line
intimacy
weekend plans
waiting game
girlfriend
teamwork
fifty shades
closer
sleeping
work
unexpected visit
disastrous
birthday
falling
Mr. America

epilogue

962 34 19
By ISteinicke

He wouldn't tell me what had sent him panicking to my room, and I had that about Mom, so I guess we all had secrets?

When I woke Sunday morning he was already out of bed, making pancakes for breakfast.

I had packed my bags and was ready to go home for Christmas. I had given Alexander my present to him. Correction, I had given it to Jazz so Alexander wouldn't get it before Christmas.

The entire ride to the airport had taken place in deep silence.

Alexander didn't say a word, and he'd been staring out the windows the entire drive.

Truth be told, since he'd shown me the tree by Rockerfeller Center, we'd spent close to every other night together. My exams were over, and the outcome had been fine when I received the grades.

In the airport I checked in my luggage. I had checked in online from home.

Alexander had his hands in his pockets. He wore jeans and a t-shirt, not shirt. Jazz waited in the car.

"I'll be back," I promised.

He looked at me. "Save journey."

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek before I pulled back. "See you, Alexander."

He looked after me with a surprised look when I left for security. On the way down I looked back at him before he was out of sight. Now I'd probably started something I wasn't aware of how would play out.

But wasn't that the plan?

He had smelled faintly of some cologne and a little of soap. And then definitely of Alexander.

I could still feel his just there stubbles against my lips.

Was I ready to let him in when he had more issues than he'd ever mentioned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 517 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
7K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
536K 10.7K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...