Bucky's sister (Wyatt x OC x...

By CrystalFairyTail

Rebecca (Becky) is the seemingly perfect sister of Bucky. She hides her white her under a black wig. And is d... More

Cheer Camp
WEREWOLVES?!
Anti-monster laws/brother, sister time
New students?
Soulmates?!
Dreaming Alone
Date?!
Possessiveness?
Zed and Addi fight/wolf den
Kiss
Debate...
Flesh & Bone

Prawn/One for all

4.1K 71 22
By CrystalFairyTail

I stood in a corner of the room trying to avoid everyone. Buuuuut luck was not on my side. As usual. Wyatt, Wynter, and Willa came up to me. "Hey..." they said. I looked away from them in annoyance. They all hung their heads and walked away. I could feel their sadness and they could feel my annoyance in the mate bond. 

I just walked over to the food table. But I bumped into Addison and Zed. "Hey..." they said. I just walked past them as they looked at me sadly. I grabbed some chocolate and started to walk back to my corner, when the ground shook. Everyone ran out of the gym. The ground shook again but this time a crack formed in the ground. 

The werewolves went into the crack and we followed shortly after. (A/N: She has her short dress on BTW:

We helped them pick up their moonstone and watched Zed almost die (A/N: *Sweat drops*). The prawn was on! Well for everyone else. I was trying to stay away from everyone again. But Bucky grabbed my hands and told me to have fun. I sighed and sang with everyone:

Then Addison and Zed kissed. "OMG BREE OUR SHIIIIIIP!!!! IT SAILED!! ZEDDISON HAS SAILED!!!" I screamed. "EEEEEEK I KNOW!!!" she yelled back. We started hugging and jumping, squealing like little girls. Everyone howled, even me. "Y-you said that perfectly..." Wyatt said to Bonzo and I. "Bonzo has an ear for languages." Bree said. Then everyone looked at me.  

I looked at Bucky and he nodded motioning me to take off my wig. I sighed and took off my black wig. My long white hair was out:

Everyone looked shocked. Wyatt walked up to me with the great alpha's moonstone. "May I?" he asked. I nodded. He went behind me and put the necklace on my neck. He backed up and a blue light surrounded me. When it cleared I had claws, fangs, and my eyes were glowing. Wyatt was so excited that he picked me up and spun me around. Everyone was cheering. I laughed. 

"Told you that you would come and live in the den." Wyatt whispered to me. I looked at him annoyed. "Don't worry we're still gonna stay in Seabrook." he smiled. I smiled back. "Okay." I said. 

As the wolves and I walked back to the den Wyatt stopped me. I looked at him in confusion. Then he kissed my lips. Willa and Wynter came up and did the same.

A/N: The end! Should I do a second book? Comment below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...