Hordak x Entrapta

By ProHeroHawksWife

Entrapta finds herself entangled with Hordak with feeling she can't describe. A romance blossoms between thes... More

Upon meeting you
Getting comfortable
Circuits and wires.
Final product
Jealousy?
Field Trip

Introduction

2.8K 45 16
By ProHeroHawksWife

Entrapta was a princess that didn't have many friends...well besides the cooks and the bots. If there were three things she loved most in the word it was science/tech, her creations, and mini foods!

Hordak used to never be alone, he always had clones around him. He was one of the most praised clones said hord prime once. Then one day it was all wiped from him...he built an empire in hopes it would help him return. But then a useful purple girl came along he could've imagined her to steal anything...anything...but she stole his cold...cold heart.

What will happen upon returning to hord prime and all of his memories erase when reconditioned. The purple girl no long apart of the present or past. Or when he finally starts to remember her again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...