Who Are You || KTH ✔

By littleggukz

He walked to me slowly and I slowly took a few steps backwards "W-what are you doing??" I asked as my back to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Book!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 41

23 5 7
By littleggukz

V Pov

"So,

shall we start the game now??" I looked at the corner of the room that was dark and saw IU, smirking..

"Game??" I asked, looked at Y/n..

"네.. The title of the game is called 'How To Kill Someone Without Mercy?' " IU said, walking to me with a metal bar with some bloods on it..

"What-"

She lifted it up high and hitted my right thigh cause me to groan,

"Arghh!!"

"Do you like it??" She asked, mimicking..

"What about this??" She changed her position and hitted my left thigh..

"Arghh!!" 

"Yoongi, gun" She said shortly and Yoongi took out his gun and shoot my right calf cause it to bleed..

"Fuck-"

Without waiting, he shoot my other calf and I closed my eyes, tried to endure the pain..

Then, she took out a small knife from her pocket and walked behind me as her knife slowly brushed against my arms that was tied together..

"Wanna have a taste of it??~" She whispered to my ear and slowly sliced my arm, leave some mark on it..

I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes drove to Y/n who was trying to endure her tears from keep falling down..

"Y/n-ah, it's okay.. D-don't cry.. Everything w-will be alright" I gave her a small smile, tried to comfort her..

"Tch... How can you smile in this crucial moment of your life that will drive you to death??" Yoongi pointed his gun at me while rolling his eyes..

After slicing(?) my arm, she put the knife at my throat while smirking..

"Do you have any last word before you die??" She asked, pushing the knife deeper cause my throat to bleed..

"Yoongi,

do you want to know something??" I asked while smirking..

"I can't die even if you shoot my heart 100 times"

"Bang!!"

"Bang!!"

"Bang!!"

What do you think??

Do you want V to die or alive??

Stay tuned for more~

Please  comment and vote for my story~☆

=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
5.4K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...
44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...