Cursed

By BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 26
charpter 27
charpter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

chapter 12

249 7 4
By BrookeRobison

steven is sick

Steven lay in bed coughing and sneezing, pearl check his fever on his forhead and then look at the thermionic" 100.9 " .

pearl " well the good news it just a cold you back to good old steven "

steven " ok thanks " he snezze and when he snezze he does a roar " opps sorry pearl "

pearl went down stairs and start making some soup for steven , amethyst look at what pearl what she was doing .

amethyst " heyyyyy what you doing "

pearl " im busy "

amethyst " how busy would you say you are on a scale of 8 to 9"

pearl " 14 "

amethyst " im no math pathologist but that seems like a lottt "

pearl " it is "

amethyst " okay quick survey , are you busy busy or just busy ????"

pearl " what busy busy , no wait don't tell me don't tell me anything , don't even tell me what you're doing here "

amethyst " i found a jump rope "

pearl " i said not to tell me "

pearl went back to her job of making soup for steven , she made the soup and then went up stair to give the soup to steven .

pearl " here you go steven "

steven " thanks pearl " he grab the soup and started eating it " it good "

pearl " i be in the temple please rest steven garent is down stair playing with cat steven "

pearl went back to down stairs and went in the temple , steven rest in his bed and fall asleep after the warm soup hit his stomach .

later when all the gems was in the living / kicthen area they hear steven scream , they went upstairs with there wapons ready

steven " my tail is gone "

amethyst " it right here dude " amethyst lift up steven tail that fall off him now he has a numb tail

garent " it a new thing for steven amethyst "

pearl " it just like the shedding steven you tail fall off becouse to time for a new one , now if i look at my boogle a.. p.. p and see how long that it take tails to grow back , it take 60 days which is 2 months "

steven " two months " he cough hard . " i have to wait that long"

amethsyt " i bet over time it will start to grow back to normal steven "

garent " and we be here , now get back in bed sick boy "

the gems went back stair and steven went back to bed .

words 460

thanks for reading , please vote and comment . thanks for @CorruptedRoses_for the idea of the tail falling off , see you next time bye my little readers .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 37 8
I'm not good at writing descriptions, so it's all in the title for this book. This book uses OC's. I do not own Steven Universe, any of its characte...
49.6K 801 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
2K 74 20
After Little Homeschool's first graduation, Steven isn't feeling the greatest. He feels awful for causing a scene and ruining everyone's fun time. Hi...
15.9K 456 14
A Pearl X Amethyst fanfiction. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar and/or any of the other creators of the show. There are some language issues...