Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find outπŸ˜‰ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 35

128K 4.5K 6.5K
By -Rockii

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Whats wrong with you?" Reese asked me as i sat on the couch at Kamari house on my phone.

"Nun." I said honestly i just didn't feel like talking to nobody. You know how you get moods where nun be wrong but you just don't wanna talk? Yup thats whats going on right now. Kamari came in the living room and looked at Reese and gave him a head nod with Reese returning it.

"Whats wrong with her." He asked Kamari and Kamari looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"Whats wrong with you?" He asked me walking over to where i was sitting at.

"Nun." I said shaking my head. He bent down and pecked my lips 3 times before standing back up straight.

"Why you think sum wrong with her?" He asked looking over at Reese.

"Cause she just sitting there not saying nun." Reese shrugged.

"you just walked in the door you expected to walk in on me talking to myself? Okay." I said chuckling making my eyes big.

"Shut the fuck up." He said throwing a pillow at me and i caught it and laid out on the couch.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Kamari asked me.

"What is wrong with y'all nothing is wrong with me." I said frowning.

"So why you ain't throw the pillow back?" They both asked me. What theee fuck.

"Cause i didnt want to, what the fuck is wrong with yall?" I said in a duh tone.

"Cause usually you'll do something." Kamari shrugged picking my legs up and sitting down before sitting my legs in his lap.

"Im not the same person everyday." I shrugged. I hope that make sense cause in my head it absolutely do.

"Fuck up." Kamari said as Reese sucked his teeth.

"Where Riley?" I asked Reese as i felt Kamari start rubbing my ass. Always touching me.

"With her friend." He shrugged. Maybe it's just me, ion be trippin or nun. But i hate when my only friends hang out with their other friends. Like bitch whatchu need me fa?

"Where everybody else at, thought we going outside today." Reese said talking to Kamari who looked up from his phone.

"Ion know where them other niggas but im most def going outside today." He said taking his hat off and putting it right back on.

"Shidd me too, but you shoo you wanna be outside?." He said asked Kamari with his eyebrows raised and i looked back at Kamari.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Nun dont worry bout it." Kamari said shaking his head.

"This bout the person who shot you?" I asked and he just ignored me.

"Ian hiding from nobody fuck i look like staying inside." Kamari said frowning at Reese.

"Aye im just saying." Reese shrugged. Kamari just mumbled something under his breath as he got back on his phone.

"Im coming." I said and Kama looked up at me.

"Coming where?"

"Outside, duh where else."

"You ain't doing shit." He said mugging me. Tuh im taking my ass OUTSIDE !

"yeah okay, im taking my ass outside fuck outta here." I mumbled and Reese started laughing.

"You said sum?" Kamari asked me.

"Nah cuhs whatchu talking bout?" I asked raising my hands up.

"Keep playing with me." He said eyeing me. I just smiled and sat up and grabbed his face and started kissing him.

"Get the fuck off me." He said mushing my head and i gasped.

"Im find somebody who gone want my love they be tryna love on me later when aint nobody round either." I frowned and laid back down only for him to grab me by my neck and pull me back up.

"Stop fucking playing with me." He said kissing me. Ain't no peck bitch period.

"Damn i mean i am sitting right here." Reese said.

"I mean you could get the fuck out." Kamari said.

"Fuck up bitch." Reese told Kamari.

"When da fuck this happened you was just talking to some nigga at a party." Reese said squinting his eyes at me.

"When you say it like that i sound like a hoe." I frowned.

"Put thats in the past i got who i wanted na." I shrugged laying back down. Before sitting right back up.

"Oouu yall wanna do a tik tok with me." I said getting excited and they both stale faced me.

"No." They said.

"Come on please." I said poking out my bottom lip.

"Ain't nobody doing that shit." Kamari said dropping the topic. Okay bitch.

Bet you won't say it out loud.

You shut the fuck up too bitch.

"You gone wea that?" Kamari asked me. I looked down at my jeans and t shirt and nodded my head.

"Come on." He said throwing my legs off of him standing up. I sucked my teeth and stale faced him and looked back at me and mugged me. I stood up and bucked my eyes at him.

"Don't make me beat yo ass." He said still mugging me.

"Thats why people be thinking i get beat on." I frowned.

"Don't een play like that." He said pulling me in front of him and grabbed my waist and we started walking toward the door.
I opened and walked out.

"Why i gotta walk in front of you." I frowned.

"Cause you do now gone head." He said and i made my way to his car.

"Ima drive my car cause i might just go home when i leave from out there." Reese said getting in his car.

"Fashoo." Kamari said opening my door for me. I raised my eyebrow and he sucked his teeth. Thats new.

"Just getcho ass inna car." He said and I chuckled before getting in the car.

"Since when you started doing that?" I asked once he got in the car.

"Fuck up." He chuckled before starting his car. To the block we goooo ! I plugged my phone in and played City girls tighten.

"My nigga fucking on me and im stressin." I rapped.

"My nigga acting crazy im bout ta get rid of his baby his mama acting crazy. His sister tryna spray me." I said mushing Kamari head recording as he mugged the camera and put up the middle finger.

"His homeboys wanna fuck me, and every bitch in the hood wanna fuck on him because me." I rapped saving the video to my phone. Kamari sucked his teeth and unplugged the aux cord.

"Nigga ain't finna listen to that shit." He said mugging me. I tolled my eyes before plugging the aux back in and playing polo g.

Once we got to the block both Kamari and I got out the car. He grabbed me making me walk in front of him as we approached some people ian know. He stepped on side of me and started dapping em off.

"Wassup K3." Somebody said and K3 nodded. He get real tense when he out here. Like he don't show no emotion. He haven't cracked a smile since we been out here. But living the life he lives he has to be that way.

"Wassup li mama." Somebody said and i just frowned at them before averting my eyes somewhere. He disrespectful.

"Ain nunna that shit." Kamari said mugging dude throwing his arm round my shoulder.

"My fault ian know that was you cuhs." Dude said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Use yo eyes li nigga." Kamari said and
mugged him for a while like he was thinking bout some. Dude just avoided eye contact with Kamari and eventually walked away. He gone say li nigga like that mane ain bigger den him.

"Pussy." I mumbled lowly to myself. Kamari looked down at me shaking his before looking somewhere else. Oopss.
We started walking toward people shooting dice and Kamari made conversation with some nigga as Reese walked over towards us.

"Nigga finna take all that boy money." Reese said laughing.

"K3 gone get innat." Reese told him nodding toward the game.

"Oh fashoo." Kamari said handing me his phone and keys.

"I wanna learn how to play dice." I said.

"Dice ain for everybody mamas." He said patting my shoulder. After the dice game was finished Reese and Kamari hopped in. I washed as Kamari blew onna dice before closing his hands shaking it for awhile before releasing it onna ground.

"Aye ion know what that nigga be doing but he be cheating." Somebody said as Reese dapped Kamari down as Kamari started laughing.

"Fuck i gotta cheat for bitch." He said still laughing.

"I finna get sum out the store, you want sum?" I asked Kamari. He looked back at me and licked his lips.

"Im straight, go get whatever you finna get and come straight back right hea." He said handing me a $20. I nodded getting the money cause heon take no for a answer. I started walking to the entrance of the corner store not too far from where Kamari and nem was. He stopped the whole dice game to watch me go inna store.

Once i got in i went to the coolers and got my peach tea yessirrr. I grabbed some hot fries and some air head bites walking to the counter.

"How you doing?" The girl asked me at the counter as i sat myself up there.

"Good, and you?"

"Im fine, that'll be $5.05." She said and i handed her the twenty. I grabbed my bag as she gathered my change. The bell at the door dinged indicating that somebody was coming in. I turned my head toward the door and seen Monica, Nana, Maya, and some females ian know. Damn i would be by myself. I mentally rolled my eyes as i gathered my changed.

"Have a nice day." The lady said.

"You too." I said as i headed toward the door and locked eyes with Nana. I scoffed and rolled my eyes walking out the door. I wasn't surprised when i heard footsteps behind me. I rolled my eyes cause i just knew i was more than likely about to get jumped and ill be damned of i ran.

"You was doing allat shit on instagram but quiet as a mouse." I heard Maya say and i laughed kept walking. Ignore her Kiya.

"Bitch i know you hear her talking to you." One of they friends said and i scoffed and turned around.

"My name Ky." I told her mugging.

"Ian ask you allat bitch." The girl said and i turned my nose up and started chuckling.

"Nana you better tell your friend stop playing cause you know i get a active li baby." I said looking at Nana.

"Bitch okay they get active too." Nana said. See # 1 thats hoe said they instead of we, PUSSY.

"So wassup bitch." Monica said stepping closer to me. Yeah im getting jumped fashoo. I woulda called Kamari but my dumb ass got his phone.

"This beaten ain't gone be shit, she use to getting beat." Maya said laughing. I fake laughed and dropped my bag.

"Ayee they finna crowd her!" Somebody yelled. Soon as he said that Monica stepped closer yeah ima get jumped but im finna get one good lick on TUHH. I drew my fist back and swung, just as it was about to connect somebody grabbed me.

"Look at him captain save a hoe." Nana scoffed.

"Bitch shutup fa i let her beatcho ass." I heard Kamari say from behind my ear.

"Fuck is yall even over here fa?" Reese asked mugging.

"That jumping shit dead, got me fucked up." Kamari said pulling me behind him.

"Yall better get yall duck ass on." He said picking my bag up.

"Ian leaving till i fight." Monica said.

"Didn't you get yo ass beat already?" Reese asked amused.

"I don't recall." She lied.

"Fuck it took 6 of yall to confront 1 person?" Some nigga asked them.

"Be saying allat shit on Instagram but quiet na." Maya said looking at me. I looked at her and laughed.

"Mane c'mon we finna go." Kamari told me turning around to face me. "Dumb ass shit." He mumbled.

"Damn Ky bad ass backing down from a fight, hell must got ice water. You turned pussy over might?" Nana asked.

"Bitch ian ever pussy." I said tryna get to her. Ion care bout the rest of these bitches i want my one with Nana.

"Mane bring yo ass fuck that dumb ass bitch." Kamari said pushing me forward so i could walk toward where the dice game was at.

"Better listen to yo nigga fa you get beat." One of dem said. I swear that made my blood boil.

"Count yo blessings bitch." I said flipping her off and walked forward as my hands started shaking. See they finna make me go back bro. I was doing good, im doing good but they finna fuck it up.

"Aye you straight shawty?" Somebody asked me and i just ignored them because i was gone say some rude shit fa no reason. Ughh im soo aggravated.

"Mane come here." Kamari said grabbing my hand and it stopped shaking as i looked up at him clearly pissed me off.

"What." I asked aggravated.

"You better watch who the fuck you talking to Kiya, calm yo li ass down stop letting them bitches get in yo head." He said touching my temple.

"Im not." I mumbled.

"So you gone sit here and look me in my eyes and lie. Look atchu fucking shaking and shit calm yo li ass down." He said kissing my forehead. "Tighten the fuck up." He said finna walk to the dice game.

"We gone see you soon!!" Maya and Monica yelled smiling. Fashoo this time ain't nobody gone save em either fuck outta here.
____________________________
I was gone add sum in here but ima save it for next chapter😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 20.4K 27
βπšŒπš›πšŠπš£πš’ πš‘πš˜πš  𝚠𝚎 πšŸπš’πš‹πšŽ , πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πšπš’πšπš‘πš.❞ a short story
1.9M 94.2K 31
Book 2 of Blessings.
664K 15.7K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🀍
220K 5.3K 36
Read it and find out γ‹›