Come And Get Me

By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

ONE

2.5K 59 8
By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

      Adira paces back and forth on the sidewalk of Bourbon Street. She had to make rent that her asshole of an ex-boyfriend left her with. Living in New Orleans is not cheap even though the apartment was broken down and hazardous, but she needed the money or she would be homeless. So, she has no choice but to walk into her new job she just got. Gentleman's Bounce. She is now hired as an exotic dancer and she goes by Lola in the lounge. Adira took a deep breath, straightened her back, and walked into her new job.

      She opened the doors, walking through. First thing she smells? Odor. It's disgusting. Adria shook her head and walked towards her boss, Gavin. He was in his late 20's early 30's if she had to guess his age. He was a strange but nice man. His breathe stunk as if he doesn't know the term of personal hygiene mixed with cigarettes. She nodded to Gavin to let him know that she is there. Gavin gave her a nod and pointed to a door. Adira looked over her shoulder spotting the door and gave Gavin a thumbs up.

Adira walked up to the guard standing in front of the door, "Hi Gavin said i needed to go through this door so i can get ready." 

The guard looked at her, "You Lola?" She nodded. The guard looked past her and nodded before looking back at her, "I'm Darrin. Customers know they aren't allowed to touch the girls. Anyone give you trouble holler for me." Darrin stood about 6 foot 2 inches tall with green eyes and loads of muscles. He was quite attractive to the eye, but he wasn't Adira's type of man. For some reason she was attracted to the mysterious, mean looking type of men. 

Adira nodded, "I will. Thank you."

Darrin held the door open, "In you go. Good luck Lola."  Adira smiled and walked through the door mumbling a thanks to Darrin.

Adira see's a table with a mirror and her name written on top. Quickly walking over to the vanity to start her make up. As she works on her eyeliner she notices a girl walking up to her. She looks up at the woman and gave her a smile, "Hello." The woman was very beautiful. She stood about 5 foot 5 inches and had blonde hair and grey eyes.

The woman smiled widely, "Hi! I'm Kitty, It's so nice to meet you!" The woman who introduced herself as Kitty had a lot of energy. Adira laugh at the excitement rolling off Kitty. She reminded Adira of a energizer bunny. 

Adira smiled in amusement at her own thoughts before replying to Kitty, "I'm Lola. Gavin hired me yesterday. It's nice to meet you too!"

Kitty pulls up a chair, "Let me help you because you only have 5 minutes until you're up."

Adira felt her eyes get wide, "Good Lord! Thank you."

Kitty smiled at her, "It's no problem darlin'. What song are you dancing too?"

Adira closed her eyes as Kitty applied the eyeliner, "Focus by H.E.R. Figure I start off slow and sensual. Get used to all of this." Goodness I am so awkward, Adira thought to herself as she made hand motions to their surroundings.

Kitty nodded looking thoughtful, "That's smart. What are you wearing?"

Adira grabbed her bag and dug around until she found the outfit she brought, "I didn't know if Gavin gave us outfits to wear so I brought this leather Halloween costume I had a couple of years ago. It's a two piece."  The outfit was a simple leather halter top that ties around the neck and leather skirt.

Kitty's eyes got wide as I pulled out the outfit, "Oh my gosh! You have to let me barrow this sometime!" She got very excited over a simple outfit.

Adira laughed at Kitty's excitement, "Sure, but tonight I'm wearing this." 

  As they were laughing the back door opened and Gavin's head popped through, "Lola, you're on in 2 minutes. Holy mother of God."

Adira, or as everyone knows her Lola, jumped to her feet with a frown on her face, "What? Does the outfit look bad? It's the only thing I have." Adria's anxiety started to rise but then she saw her boss's head shaking so fast she swore Gavin had whiplash.

Adira's anxiety calmed down as her boss spoke, "No! God no! You look amazing! Almost too amazing! You can warm my bed up after work tonight Lola. You look so damn fine. Goodness I have to get out of here! 2 minutes Lola! Kitty show her where to go!" Gavin stumbled back out the door mumbling under his breathe and slammed the door. 

Adira and Kitty looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. Kitty stood up holding her stomach, "Oh my God, that was too funny, but we will talk about that later. You have a dance to preform for horny ass men. The men try to grab you holler for Darrin. He will throw them out. One more thing, don't worry about Gavin. He's a little weird."

Adira smiled at Kitty's helpfulness, "Thank you but I figured that out on my own." They laughed for a second before Adira took a deep breathe.

Kitty motioned for her to step in the middle and handed her a leather jacket, "Here. The jacket will complete the biker outfit. Good luck!"

Kitty ducked through the door they walked through as Adira's chosen song started playing while the curtains opened. Adira took one more deep breath before walking onto the stage. Adira looked into the crowd and flowed fluently with the music until she got to the pole that stood center of the stage. 

Adira twirled around the stripper pole a few times making eye contact with a few overly eager gentlemen. She gave them a slow sensual smile before letting the leather jacket fall down her arms to the floor. Adira leaned back until she was almost in a sitting position and rolled her hips earning a few whistles from the overly eager gentlemen. 

Next to come off was her leather skirt. She made eye contact with a chiseled man that has a stony look in his eyes. Adira has never been afraid of anything or anyone. Adira kept eye contact with the stony man and raised her chin while running one hand down her stomach to the zipper of her leather skirt. She tossed the skirt somewhere behind her, revealing her lacy black lingerie skirt. She bit her lip, while still keeping eye contact with the stony man and slid down the pole until she was in a squatting position. 

Adira closed her eyes finally breaking eye contact and twisted her body showing the crowd her back. She arched her back as she stood up. Holding on to the pole with one hand, she used the other to reach back as she whips her hair around. She spins around to the side almost as if she's hiding, Adira makes eye contact with the stony gaze again. She reaches up to her neck and un-clips her leather halter top letting it rest on her shoulders. Adira arches her back so her stomach is touching the pole and bites her lip. Never breaking eye contact she reaches around and unzips the rest of the halter top.

Adira grabs the straps of her halter top pulling it from her body while simultaneously spinning around leaning her back against the pole and dropping the halter top, revealing her lacy, strapless bra. 

Adira takes a large breath as she see's the emotion want past through the chiseled man's eyes.  She wants him as well and from what she could see of him from where she is at on the stage, she shouldn't.

Adira breathes heavily as she does one more spin while the song ends. She giggles as the eager gentlemen in the front row threw money at her while cheering and whistling. She picks up her clothes and holds them to her body as she runs back stage where Kitty was waiting. 

Adira bit her lip as Kitty starred at her with her mouth wide open. Adira pushed some of her hair behind her ear, "Well, how did I do? Was it bad?" She was nervous seeing as she never danced like this for anyone much less a crowd. 

Kitty screeched scaring the hell out of Adira, "Are you fucking kidding?! That was amazing! I'm pretty sure you made all those horny men cream their pants. Oh my gosh! How do you move like that? I need you to show me some moves. Like ASAP." The only thing Adira could do was laugh. She wasn't sure if it was from the scare Kitty gave her or dancing in front of horny men in barely anything or at the amount of money she made with dancing one song.

Kitty watched her new friend laugh and laugh. She wrapped her arm around Adira's shoulder, "Come on Lola, lets get you a drink." Kitty lead her to her vanity where her clothes were. Kitty helped Adira slip on her jeans and tank top before leading her out to the bar.

When they sat down Kitty introduce Adira to the bartender, Danny. Adira knew they would be good friends due to the fact that Danny is gay with a boyfriend. He handed her a beer, "Girl! Let me tell you if I was straight and into the whole brunette thing I would be all over that bootylicious ass of yours." That made her laugh loudly, drawing attention of a few customers.

She sipped her beer and smiled at Danny, "I'm sensing a but coming up in that sentence Danny boy." 

Danny smirked and winked at her, "You are very correct my short bootylicious friend, but I'm in love with the dick." He held up one finger, "Correction, I'm in love with the big dick." Adira snorted and laughed so hard her beer almost came out her nose. Kitty was still giggling next to her as Adira grabbed a napkin wiping her chin. 

Adira felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. She saw Gavin standing there with a bag and an envelope. She smiled at her boss, "Hey Gavin! How did I do?" She really needed this job to keep up her rent and utilities. 

Gavin smiled at her, "Girl I might need you to dance again. I've got a line down the block waiting to see you." I coughed, choking on my beer shocked at the news i just received. Kitty laughed and patted my back. 

Danny handed me a napkin for the second time, "I'm sorry what? Say that again."

Gavin laughed and nodded his head to the door, "A lot of the men here called their friends, they spoke about the raven hair'd seductress. Apparently she was captivating and gorgeous." Adira was lost for words. She didn't know what to say. Looking to her new found friends for guidance. They both shrugged at her unspoken question.

Kitty leaned forward so Adira could hear over the music, "Look at it this way, another dance equals more money." She thought about it for a second.

She turned her chair towards Gavin, "I only brought one outfit." 

Gavin shook his head, "We have outfits for everyone. Just say yes and give me a song so I can put you in the rotation."

 Adira got an idea and leaned toward Kitty, "Do a dance with me to the song Cravin by DaniLeigh."

Kitty's eyes lit up, "Fuck yeah! That's perfect!"

They told Gavin of the idea and he immediately agreed. He leaned toward's Adira, "The bag is your tips you made. The envelope is from a customer. He's a good friend and wanted me to deliver this to the bold temptress."

Adira blushed a little at the nickname, "Can you put them at my vanity while Kitty and I quickly practice a routine I have going in my head?" Gavin nodded giving her a thumbs up before disappearing into the crowd. 

Adira grabbed Kitty's hand while downing the rest of her beer giving Danny a salute. The girls run off to an empty room not noticing the pair of stony eyes following Adira's every move as if he was in a trance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 10.3K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
149K 6.8K 30
After the girl Ty thought he was in love with decided she was in love with his older Brother Ty needs a break from his life. His break comes in the...
870K 18.4K 25
Katie, A simple little woman with a heart of gold and a bakery full of love. Hiding from her crazy Ex-boyfriend, she hides in a small town with a po...
275K 7.1K 25
Not everything is roses, chocolates and vibrators in Zara's life...until Talon, Hawks MC President, wants to claim her as his. Zara Edgingway is a tw...