Start Over

LilumGrave द्वारा

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 24

1.9K 75 18
LilumGrave द्वारा

Yûsuke's POV:

It was Tuesday morning. My father woke me and Yoshito that morning and we both got ready to go to school. We were wondering where Ryu was. Dad had left the house to go get him. Once we were ready, dad called us down to the living room. There was Ryu, sitting on the sofa with a long face and the same clothes he was wearing yesterday.

"Sit down, boys" dad ordered us.

Yoshito and I sat next to Ryu. Soon mom joined us.

"OK. We're all here. Now we can talk. Who wants to start?" dad asked.

"Why don't you start explaining yourselves?" Ryu was the first to speak.

"Great! Just as I expected! Ryu, you'll be the first to speak" dad turned to face him, "can you explain what happened yesterday? I'm a little confused."

"What do you want me to explain to you? We simply already know the whole truth. Or is there some other lie?" Ryu asked him.

"Okay! That's enough!" mom interrupted us, "one topic at a time! Forget about me! How did you find out that you are adopted?"

My brothers and I were already waiting for that question. We couldn't tell them the truth about our powers, we weren't sure if they already knew. Although that was also lying and cheating, we had to do it to hide our secret identities and protect them from HIM.

"That doesn't matter! Just tell us the truth!" Ryu demanded.

"Ryu, I ask you to calm down" my mom told him.

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it? We have no memories of our childhood, you don't have photos of us from when we were babies, we aren't alike. What other proof do we need?" I spoke.

"I guess it is pretty obvious" dad admitted.

"The truth is-" mom and dad joined their hands, "your father and I were unable to have children of our own. I have to admit that adopting wasn't in our plans. However, the day we found you asleep in our backyard we instantly fell in love with you. We called the police right away and took you to the hospital. No one knew who you were or who your parents were. You were like ghosts."

"You were unconscious for several days. Fortunately by then we had already decided to adopt you and we had already completed the transactions" dad explained.

"When you woke up the doctors told us that you couldn't remember anything, so while you were under observation we began to prepare the house for you. And when we were finally able to take you home with us we made up the story about the accident" mom added.

"So you don't know how we got to your backyard? Or who left us there?" I asked them.

"No" dad admitted.

"Wow. All this for nothing" I thought.

"However, that doesn't change the love we feel for you. You're our children, no matter what genetics says" mom said.

"And we're very sorry we didn't tell you the truth before. We should've done it from the beginning. We're sorry" dad added.

"It's okay, mom, dad. I forgive you" Yoshito told them and hugged them.

"That was to be expected" I thought.

I looked at my parents, who were waiting for me and Ryu. I had already made a decision.

"I also forgive you" I said and hugged them.

The four of us smiled and looked at Ryu, who was with his arms crossed and a long face.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes, "I guess I have no choice but to forgive you. After all, I have nowhere to go."

"That was also to be expected" I thought.

Mom pulled Ryu to join our family hug. Now we were a family again.

"I just want to clarify that I didn't know that mom had cancer. I knew she was sick, but I didn't know what it was that she had" Yoshito explained.

"It's okay, lil bro! Let's forget all that. Now the important thing is to be united and support mom in her recovery" I told him and I looked at mom, "you'll get out of this mom. I promise."

Third Person's POV:

"Good morning, Momoko!" Miyako exclaimed.

"Good morning" Momoko yawned.

"How are you?" Miyako asked her.

"A little bit tired. Yûsuke came to see me last night and after that I couldn't sleep. I already gave him his present" Momoko explained.

"Really?! And what did he tell you?!" Miyako asked in excitement.

"That it was a gift that couples gave each other" Momoko replied.

"Ha! Told ya!" Kaoru chuckled.

"I think it was a nice touch" Miyako tried to cheer her up.

"Ryu also went to my house yesterday. He spent the night at my house" Kaoru told them, with her arms behind her head.

"Wow, your parents must love him very much!" Miyako exclaimed with surprise.

Kaoru shrugged.

"What about you, Miyako? Did Yoshito went to see you?" Momoko asked her.

"Um, something like that" she blushed, "we met at the park and talked a little. After that he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Aw, that's cute" Momoko smiled, but suddenly realized what Miyako said, "he what?!"

Momoko started shaking Miyako as she yelled at her and asked for details.

"Did you said yes?! How is it possible that you have a boyfriend and I don't?!" she yelled at Miyako.

"Tss" Kaoru scoffed, "I didn't think to tell you this, but Ryu and I have been dating for a while."

"What?!" Momoko screamed and started shaking Kaoru too, "why are you so selfish?! Why do you do this to me?! Can't you see I'm sad and alone?!"

"Hey, girls" Yûsuke's voice suddenly interrupted them.

Miyako and Kaoru were immediately nervous, but Momoko kept yelling at them.

"Shut up!" Kaoru yelled at Momoko and punched her in the head.

Miyako had to hold Momoko so that she didn't fall to the floor with the blow that Kaoru gave her. The boys stared at Momoko, who had birds floating around her head.

"What are you looking at?!" Kaoru yelled at Yoshito.

"N-nothing!" he looked away.

"What's wrong with her?" Ryu asked.

"She's in a bad mood!" Miyako lied.

Later, everyone was in the school cafeteria having lunch while talking. The boys had just told the girls about the chat with their parents that morning.

"Did you see, Yoshito? I told you everything would be resolved!" Miyako smiled.

"Well, almost everything. We still have to wait for your mother to recover" Kaoru said.

"Yeah. That too" Ryu said.

"And to that we add that we still don't know how we ended up in the hands of our parents" Yûsuke reminded them.

"Well, at least we already know that it was all HIM's fault" Kaoru told him.

"I would appreciate him for what he did to us. Thanks to that we ended up in a better home, headed towards a better future and made better friends" Yoshito said.

"Aw, Yoshito! That's really sweet!" Miyako exclaimed.

"Obviously he said it for you, Miyako" Ryu rolled his eyes.

"So what?" Miyako glared at him, "you're only jealous because you don't know how to say nice things to Kaoru!"

"And how do you know?" Ryu smirked.

"Guys, stop!" Momoko finally spoke, "my head hurts! Could you stop arguing for just two seconds?!"

Everyone was silent for two seconds. After that they started arguing again. Momoko put her hands to her head in surrender. At the end of school, the six teenagers went to the Professor Utonium's laboratory.

"Hey, Peach!" Miyako exclaimed.

"Professor. We're here" Momoko approached to him.

"Excelent! Come on, kids! I want to show you something!" the professor called them.

They all followed the professor to the other room. There was a large and powerful weapon in the middle of a table. The boys decided to keep a safe distance from the gun. The professor however took it without problems.

"Attention, everyone. Remember this?" he asked.

"Of course. It's the same crap with which you gave us powers, right?" Ryu responded.

"Ryu, watch your mouth!" Miyako scolded him, but he shrugged.

"Exactly! I finally got enough white z-rays to use this thing. I had planned to use it from the start on the girls for an emergency, but you guys would help save them, so I gave them to you. But now" he explained and charged the weapon, "it's time for an upgrade. Who wants to go first?"

Everyone pointed to Ryu, including Kaoru.

"Seriously?!" he protested.

"Don't worry. This will not hurt" the professor told him and then lowered his voice, "hopefully."

"What?!" Ryu asked.

"Ready in three... two... one!" the professor prepared to shoot.

Ryu closed his eyes tightly, while everyone else watched from the distance.

***********************************

Aaahhhh! I just hope they don't kill him! Just kidding, lol. Little by little the mysteries begin to be solved. However, there is still the big shot to be removed! Will The Powerpuff Girls Z and The Rowdyruff Boys Z gain enough strength to stop HIM? We will find out in the next chapter!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

97.5K 1.9K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...
127K 2.3K 33
The Rowdyruff Boys disappear without a trace 5 years ago, how will the Powerpuff girls react when they come back but different?
39.2K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...
1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...