•°×When You Talk×°• ✓Billdip✓

By 2006LL

"I just wanted help!" He shouted that so many times.. • "I'm not going back to them!" He swore that each day... More

•Arriving•
•Hello town•
°•~Shush~•°
!∆•Painting•∆!
∆hanging∆
•Who are you?•
☕¶ Dinner ¶☕
☕¢Coffee¢☕
🥀Silence🥀
🥀coward🥀
🌱run🌱
💫h i d e💫
🌌💫Move💫🌌
🥀×dreams die×🥀
•?Closer?•
•I didn't want it•
+•Holding hands•+
♡ριεαsε hσιÐ mε ♡
♡×cσmfσrτ×♡
doOdles
°♡τεddγ bεαr♡°
•°♡hσmε♡°•
For you sinners <3

♡?ωhατ ιs τhιs?♡

5.4K 194 188
By 2006LL

3rd pov

       The woods were as quiet and calm as ever, the sun wasn't too bright, but it wasn't too dull. It illuminated the area through the branches and leaves as the birds quietly tweeted. The sound of the rivers could be heard if you had open ears, and here was Dipper and Bill together in a bed. Their warmth occupying each other as they held one and another. Or well Bill was spooning Dipper as the brunette was in light slumber. The demon simply forced himself to sleep and began dreaming, wasn't an odd dream, just memories he cherished.

       After a few minutes, two brunetted soft eyes fluttered open. His hair slightly messy (even if it always was), he formed his hands into small fists as he gently rubbed his eyes, adjusting into the lighting. It wasn't so late, as the day didn't even finish, it was maybe sunset hours, but he didn't know 'nor cared. Dippers eyes averted around the room as he recalled what happened, gently smiling to himself as he saw Bill hugging him from behind. He softly giggled as he played with Bills hair for a moment, the sleepy demon waking up in the process. His voice was dark and slightly raspy, but gentle as he spoke to the smiling male.

       "Mm..Mornin', Pinetree...did you sleep well?" The brunettes smile softened again as he sighed in joy.

       "Best sleep I've ever had..lets go make you some food, your form is probably starving." Both their voices were so quiet, the only ones that heard it would be the speakers, as if no one mattered and their eyes were just focused on eachother..they acted like a couple somewhat, but Dipper was oblivious to it as he never had knowledge of lifestyles. He had knowledge of some emotions, but he always ignored them. He just went along with the scene overall.

       "..mhm..huh? Oh shit- sorry I almost fell asleep..but yeah I'll just summon food since I don't wanna go out today..what do you wanna eat?" Bills arms let go of Dipper, both their bodies missing their warmth, but neither admitted it. The blonde sat on the other side of the bed, sitting on the edge as Dipper stood up and let out the most quiet and small yawn.

       "I'm not so hungry-"

       "Eggs it is. C'mon, Pinetree..I'm not letting you starve. Your family may not have noticed you, but I'm different. And you're going to eat something, but first..uh- le-lets get you a shirt on.." Dipper blinked for a minute, but his eyes averted to his own body, his chest exposed as his cheeks immidietly turned red.

       "A-ah! Oh, ahah uHh yea-yeah let me go change..uh we should probably show-shower! I'll wait in the living room..okaybye." The brunette grabbed a blanket and covered himself as he sped downstairs..why did Bill think he meant they would shower together..and why was he dissapointed he left?

       "Stupid fleshbags and their fucking emotions.." Bill ran his fingers through his hair as he mumbled. He sighed and got up, heading to the restroom.

       Dipper was sitting on the couch as he hugged a pillow tightly, gosh he was embarrassed. How did he forget about putting on a shirt?! He and Bill literally fell asleep together while he was shirtless! Gosh he felt stupid that he even forgot. He groaned in embarrassment as he hid his face in the pillow, screaming into it as his face seemed to have reddened even more.

       "I'm such a dummy..ugh shut your mouth Dipper! Thinking about it isn't gonna help...but the cuddlies were nice.." The brunettes mouth formed a smile behind the pillow as he let out a small giggle..he felt warm inside and his stomach felt like it had butterflies. He didn't understand what it was, but gosh did he love the feeling. He never wanted it to stop.

       The hot water hit Bills hair as he began cleaning, his thoughts were all over the place, but it somehow always led to Dipper. He always for some reason started thinking about Dipper..was it bad? He didn't know how to answer that, for all he knew he could've been sick and got some sort of infection from the brunette- oh, but that was a dumb thought. He himself knew that wouldn't happen..so why did he think of him a lot? It was strange, but so amazing. He liked the feeling that Pinetree made him feel..so how come he felt horrible when Dipper was hurt? How come he pushed Gideon off of the crying brunette? He shouldn't feel any pity or even a hint of sympathy for him..but he did. He was outraged at the pig that hurt his Dipper..and he was slightly jealous? Now he was just thinking nonsense..no he wasn't. He hates to admit it, but for some reason he imagined Dipper underneath him..he imagined the brunette whispering his name out of love and pleasure..gosh what was he thinking?! Maybe he was just horny for the male..so why did he also imagine himself hugging and kissing him? He wanted to do lovingly things to him, he wanted to make him feel special and loved, he wanted to protect him and hurt anyone that tried to have him..it was an odd feeling. Bill knew how humans acted with their emotions..and he didn't like it. He was a full softy for the brunette and he couldn't back away from that fact whether he liked it or not.

       The blonde laid his head against the wall as he stared at the drain, his thoughts consuming him as it flooded with images of Dipper in rather..different positions.  His mind drifted off onto dirty thoughts, he could just imagine Dipper shouting his name as he pleaded to be taken, he imagined Dippers flushed face, his eyes would be watery as he held onto Bill..as he moaned out his name- oh snap out of it! The blondes face was immidietly red as he covered part of his face in embarrassment, he groaned in annoyance when he realized he had a problem underneath. The demon knew what was happening to his body, as some people would make a deal with him to give them sex toys or something to help them deal with such sexual wantings. He knew what he had to do, obviously, he was just a bit embarrassed that it even happened. He sighed and well..he dealt with his problem. After all his commotion, he finished showering and dried himself, snapping his fingers as clothes appeared on him. Bill looked at the mirror, noticing how he was still blushing about the whole Dipper thoughts. He looked at himself while whispering the last words he said in the restroom.

       "What the hell are you doing to me, Pinetree..."

       The brunette let out a small sneeze out of nowhere, a bit confused about it, but ignored his actions. His body was still covered by the blanket as he waited patiently for his turn..his head immidietly turned to the direction of the stairs as he heard a door shut. Bill was standing there with still slightly wet hair, the brunette smiled as Bill chuckled, completely forgetting what happened back in the shower.

       "Finally! I thought you passed out in the shower or something!" Dipper ran up to Bill as the blonde scoffed playfully while responding.

       "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways its your turn to shower you stinky head." The brunette gasped dramatically as he put a hurt expression.

       "I can't believe you, Bill! Ah- wait..what about my clothes? I didn't bring any from the shack and I'm pretty sure I don't even have any more clothes from my original bedroom...yeesh I'm petty fucking poor.."

       "Well..you can't wear those wet clothes anymore so how about I'll just summon some random clothes you ask for after you finish showering, hm?" The two nodded in agreement as Dipper was now entering the shower, Bill simply in the kitchen summoning eggs and making them. The brunette saw how steamy the restroom was, he liked the warmth in it. The mirror was slightly blurred as steam hit it, he sighed and turned the shower on, the warm water began as he stripped. He avoided looking at the places where Gideon marked him, he began to shiver in slight pleasure as the water hit him. Dipper didn't know what to think about his situation overall, he began to clean himself as his thoughts drifted off somewhere else. He didn't know why he tested the demon either, but he just did! He felt safe and loved, he felt the warmth of the demon. He wasn't insecure near him..he wasn't scared near him..he felt like himself anytime he was near him. Dipper loved the moments they hugged, he couldn't seem to not like it, but it just always confused him..he didn't like the times Gideon touched him, even when they first met, he didn't like Gideon touching his shoulders or any part of him. Hell, he didn't enjoy the hug he gave Mable, he didn't enjoy it as much as he hugged Bill. The blonde made him so..happy? He just had the urge to smile a lot and squeal I'm happiness anytime he was near the demon, he wanted hugs 24/7, he LOVED the cuddle sessions, he wasn't scared of the demon that was a fucking demon, he wasn't afraid to show him his body, he just..he liked Bill a lot. And he didn't know if it was bad or not..the brunette found himself smiling brightly as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Dipper sighed and slid down the wall as he sat in the shower, the water hitting the wall as the small water droplets slid down touching his back, his knees were up to his bare chest as he covered his face. He was smiling too much..gosh his stomach felt so weird and it felt like he was gonna giggle his ass off any second.

       "..Oh gosh.." The brunette giggled out as he just..he just loved this feeling anytime he was near Bill. It felt like a drug that wasn't harming him! How could he not like this feeling?! Gosh he wanted to hug Bill so much right now and just tell him how much he loved him..as in a friendly way?..right? Gosh, it didn't matter to him. He just loved his life right now..even if he got hurt on the way. After a few minutes of finishing his showering, a knock was heard as Dipper glanced at the door. It was already unlocked since..well he already knew Bill would walk in.

      "Pinetree! I just got some random sweatshirt and some pair of shorts? I don't know if they're your size, but they're something! Ah- yeah also uh yeah I got you some un-underwear- I honestly forgot you fleshbags use this stuff..but uh I'm going to walk in so stay in the shower? U-uh..and yeah okaythisisstupid." The male behind the curtains of the shower let out another giggle as he responded.

       "Yup! I'm still in the shower so we're safe! And it's alright if they're not my size, it's something isn't it? Anyways the doors already unlocked, just place the clothes..somewhere? Um just place them near the sink? Yeah! Near the sink!" He laughed as he got up from his position and cleansed his hair, he got the bar of soap and began cleaning his body..his eyes still avoiding some marks.

       The demon chuckled as he opened the door, the room wasn't steamy, but it was slightly dark, they didn't have the best lighting, but there was a small window inside the shower, it wasn't large, it was a small rectangle that was at the very top of the wall. It got some lighting so it was easier to see when showering. Bill folded the clothing as he laid it gently on the counter near the sink, his eyes averted to the shower as he noticed the shadow of Dippers figure. He immediately turned around as his face reddened, he let out an awkward chuckle as he spoke up.

       "U-uM well..I-I'll be waiting in the kitchen, okay?" He got an agreeing hum from the brunette as the demon walked out of the restroom, why was he so flustered? Gosh he felt stupid. Dipper on the otherhand was smiling like an idiot, he felt happy whenever he heard Bills voice. He liked it, it calmed him down..and it made him have funny feelings in his stomach, like small butterflies flying inside or his heart jumping in a rapid pace, but in a positive way! He giggled as the noise of his voice echoed through the restroom, Bill was now in the kitchen, sitting near the counter while questioning his existence. Dipper already finished changing as he walked down stairs, he liked the sweatshirt on every way possible, how couldn't he? It was an oversized soft sweatshirt! Dream come true! The shorts were a bit shorter than usual, but they were something, he had the feeling of cold and warmth by his side. An amazing temperature to walk around in, the smell of eggs made the brunettes head turn towards the kitchen in which he saw Bill serving himself some juice, Dippee smiled gently at Bill as he walked over..he just couldn't take his eyes off him..he was a pretty boy that was so kind towards him..sure he wasn't as kind to everyone else, but he saw the good in him.

       "Something on my face or some shit?" Bill questioned as he put the juice away, Mason flinched slightly at the sudden question, but immidietly giggled. He looked up at Bill with a small smile as he rested his head on his arms.

       "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to know you.." Bills face flushed as he chuckled, his cold gentle eyes met brown soft eyes that shined.

       "You're really something, aren't you? Enough chit chat, go eat before you starve and..same goes for me. I don't want my body dying on me because of this."

       "Aren't you like..immortal? Or something?"

       "Well yeah obviously, well kind of..its hard to explain because as if I know this shit. Yeah I'm an all knowing person that knows everything and everyone, but that's for everyone else, not me..maybe? Bleh, demon shit is stupid, but I like to fool people's ass ya know?"

       "How many times have you scared someone?"

       "More then I can count! Yeesh, I remember how I shared the Pines..those were the good days.." The brunette let out a small chuckle as he got up, serving himself water as he walked back to his seat. He ate a bite, but not before hesitating, it wasn't bad surprisingly!

       "Since when did you know how to cook?"

       "Since when did you know how to talk to a demon with no fear?"

       "Oh yeah? Since when did you know how to cuddle so well?"

       "Pinetree, this is the weirdest conversation I've ever been in."

       "It's called a good conversation! I think it's nice!"

       "I sometimes wonder how you're related to the Pines.." Bill drank his juice as he chuckled, the brunettes mind drifting off to his family..they weren't the best. Mainly his parental figures, they were rude, judgemental, very VERY religious..jesus they were crazy.

      "..how was the summer with the Pines? Ya know when this whole Mabel barely arrived and you got summoned thingy happened. What was it like? How were the Pines like?.." He always was curious, you couldn't blame him. His sister was an entirely different person..and he never really spoke to his uncles. He never spoke to his family at all.

       "Well let me think...shooting star wasn't as bratty, but I'll tell ya this. She was head over heels with all the boys that she saw..its to the point it was a crazy boy obsession. She did help some two brats, I suppose..llama and piggy. They were the most annoying little shits in town, aside from shooting star I guess. Llama was a rich brat that had family problems 101, piggy didn't actually change..he just got worse in all honesty..kinda regret not bashing his head into a wall- ANYWAYS! Your sister helped them out I guess? She spoke with them and they actually became friends?..well I heard shooting star and llama are dating, but I'm not surprised..to be honest, llama is now better than shooting star even if I hate her. Your uncle or well that cheap steak loved scamming people, favorite hobby was probably breaking the law to be honest. Your other uncle no one knew about was someone that I use to talk to kinda..well he researched with me. His brain wanted too much and he was too easy to play with, so I obviously had an advantage and I took it..well I didn't really win, but still. He's a nerd. Like the biggest nerd you'll ever find out about, to the point I hate him. He's a pain in the ass with his cocky self, it's gonna kill him one day..bit the summer..hmm..it was pretty weird for them. I was summoned by horny cowboy and ka bam I can breath and I'm a triangle again. I just existed and they were all suddenly scared of me, so oops? Anyways basically I fucked up their lives and the town itself as crazy adventures happened between the Pines, they took me down and I was trapped in a statue for so many fucking years, I already lost my sanity, but felt like I was gonna lose it again..and then you came in. You came in and talked to me like no one else would, it was pretty weird I'll be honest. I thought you were on drugs, until you finally spoke about the Pines. Never knew she had a twin brother, and honestly..I don't know why she never told anyone about you." By the time he ended, the brunette and blondie finished eating. Dipper blinked and sighed while grabbing the dishes and putting them in the sink.

       "Yeah..I was some hidden object thingy for her. She called me sometimes in that summer, but she stayed afterwards and she just stopped talking to me very slowly..lets go outside. It'll be more comfy." Dipper then smiled at the demon who simply gave him a confused expression. Mason grabbed a big blanket that was hanging off the couch as he opened the door, after Bill came out the brunette already laid down the blanket at a clear area where the soft grass and flowers stood in. He gently laid down on the blanket as he stared into the sky, the clouds slowly moving as his eyes slightly winced with the sunlight, the sky color was such a beautiful pinkish to orange fade color painted all over it. There was still bright sunlight that illuminated the area, it was a nice place to be in. Bill simply chuckled as he walked over the calm male, laying down next to him as he staredbat whatever the brunette was staring at. Dipper turned his body around so he could be facing bill, the demon turned his head to him as they both made eye contact. Both smiled as Dipper started giggling.

       "You're a dork, you know that?"

       "Well I hope I'm a pretty dork!"

       "Absolutely...hey, Pinetree?" The giggly male hummed in response, awaiting for an answer.

       "I get this might be a personal question, but I'm actually curious as hell..what happened in your household? Like where were you all this time? How come I've never seen or heard of you? I'm an all knowing demon, this is really weird to get new information..and what's weirder is you're one of the symbols in my Cipher wheel! That's..thats just wow- youdon'thavetoansweritthough!" Dipper blinked as he gentle smiled, his attention still towards the demon as he sighed. He took a breath in and out and began talking.

      "If you were someone else, I probably would've said no and ran away or some shit, but..you're Bill. And I like Bill..obviously I'm not going into details, but a small summary will do. I already told you what happened, Rapunzels story was the best way to describe it..why did it happen? Because of my parents beliefs. Age of 12 and my parents began noticing changes, I stopped talking for awhile, I blanked out too much, I stopped having an appetite, I didn't laugh as much anymore I guess, I didn't seem to have any motivation to do anything. In all honesty, they thought I was possessed by some demonic thing sent by the devil? It was really stupid..they called a priest they knew from a church and he came over to see if it was true. I explained everything and he told them I was just sad a lot..like a lot..to the point it wasn't just a small feeling that passed by. He suggested them to take me somewhere like therapy or counseling since he thought that I had problems emotionally and mentally..i liked him. He was nice, but mother and father obviously didn't like his answer so they kicked him out. I knew something was wrong with me, I didn't jump to conclusions, but I knew it wasn't normal of me. I was worried because who wouldn't be? You're feeling things you were taught that you aren't suppose to feel..anyways they thought I was being possessed and..stuff happened. It was suppose to punish me from the sins I've caused? It was really dumb..I just wanted reassurance from someone..maybe some help..affection, but parents flipped me off and I was homeschooled. They thought I would affect Mabel and everyone else so I was shut it my room for all my life, don't remember much of my childhood anymore since new memories pushed it out of the way..do I regret ever telling my parents about my issues? Yes..and no. If this didn't happen then I would've been sent to Gravity Falls and maybe meet you, but who knows what I would think of you..I didn't even have any opinions on anything..but I did tell them about my mind. And after all those years of development, I was let go. I fooled their minds and they fell for the bait, I had an opinion on things..and then I met you! Mabel use to call me when she was sent to Gravity Falls. Told me about that weird nicknames you have her, told me about you and sent me some pictures of the journals she found, but she didn't want to show me some pages so I was pretty upset, but gosh I was so fascinated. I wanted to meet you surprisingly, I was curious. I wanted to meet the real Bill Cipher..and I'll be honest, the moment I found your statue I was estatic. Mabel..shes more like using me? I think that's the term? Bleh, anyways she started loving the pity and attention she got just because of how others saw me..well I think she got that from my parents so maybe that's why. All that advice she told others..from me..all her good decisions or thinking..she called me and asked me how to solve it. There's lots of weird things she told me to help her with. There were some unicorns, gnomes, some beast that if you stared into its eyes then you would see its deepest fears..she just called me in the middle of the conversation and bam I'd have to come up with a solution last minute. I liked doing it..it was fun..hehe I actually thought she just told me this random stuff out of fun..but guess not." The brunette closed his eyes as he felt the air hitting his skin gently, he breathed in the oxygen as he re-opened them, his brunette eyes met golden wide eyes.

       "Well damn..so I'm laying next to the true smartass that defeated monsters? Ya know..I want to have a talk with your parents, but I think we both know how that'll end up..look, Pinetree. You mean so much to me. To the point it's weird? I've never really felt this type of feeling, but it's something..i want to see you smile. I want you to be happy. I want you to be calm and peaceful...", he muttered the last words as he looked away with a slight blush, "..I want you..."

       "What was the last part?-"

       "I SAID I WANT A HUG!" Bills face reddened as the brunette started at him in confusion, he then giggled as he nodded, scooting closer to the demon as he climbed on top of him.

       "..what the hell are you doing?" Bill stared at him while being flustered as the male pratically straddled him.

       "Hugging? Isn't that what you wanted?.." The brunette then laid on top of the demon as his head leaned against Bills chest. Hearing his heartbeat in a quick pace. Dipper looked over the blonde worryingly as they made eye contact, the demon still blushing as he rose an eyebrow..and his face became even more red when he earned a kiss on the cheek by the male on top of him.

       "WH-" Bills surprise was interrupted by Dipper who spoke up, but hugging him again in the process.

       "Your heart was beating real quick and I thought you were panicking or something..I know I always get happy when someone kisses me! Or just something like that!", Dipper then giggled as he looked up towards the demon, his eyes filled with affection, "..you know..I like you..a lot..like a lot, a lot. Just like how you say you like me..I feel the same-"

       "Pinetree, I don't think you feel the same way like I do when I say I like you a lot-" The demons sorrow voice was interrupted, again, by a now blushing brunette.

      "I DO FEEL THE SAME! I-I..I get weird feelings anytime I'm near you and I'm so happy, I want to hug you and have cuddlies with you so many times and I always miss you whenever you're not here..you make my stomach feel all bleH and I-I just want to scream in joy because of you! I don't feel scared near you, I feel safe and protected, and I just wanna make you happy too and hug you a lot and kiss you and..a-and...", Dippers voice was getting shaky as Bills eyes widened, the brunettes glossy eyes looked into bills gentle shocked eyes, Masons cheeks were all covered by blush as he stuttered, "...I..jus-just really like you...yo-you make me feel all..wei-weird..in a good way.."

       The two looked at eachother as Bills stupid mind finally realized what they both felt..how did he not see this? He didn't like him in a friendly way, gosh no far from that..way more than that. He was feeling that emotion the fleshbags said, the word Gideon said as he talked about Mabel, the word people said in deals when they wanted someone they liked to like them back..he didn't like Pinetree..he loved him. Gosh he felt idiotic. From the amount of deals he's made, how did he not remember that word? That feeling some people expressed to him and why they wanted to make a deal.

       "Pinetree..can I try something?" Bill asked as Dipper simply nodded in confusion. The demon sat up as Dipper still sat on his lap, he grabbed the brunettes chin gently as he lifted his head up, his eyes focused into the brunettes. He didn't see no regret, no fear, nothing negative..he just saw affection and curiosity. The two stared into eachothers eyes, nothing interrupting them as they fell into a trace. Without thinking, the two slowly leaned into eachother as their lips were close. The brunette still slightly confused, but flustered as his cheeks became more red. Bill closed his eyes as he cut the space between them, Dipper eyes widened slightly as he felt contact with his lips, but slowly melted into it as his eyes also began closing. The brunette wrapped his arms around Bills neck as the blonde wrapped his arms around Dippers waist.

       ♡The two finally shared a kiss.♡

(A/N: damn shit really went doWn, didn't it??,,anyways I've been wondering if I should do one smut scene between the two, but not like those ones that immidietly jump into action because the two characters are h o r n y,,,Nah but out of affection and care, but IDK if you guys want that or not so it's for you to decide so pleas tEll mE whAt To dO- anyways you're welcome for the BillDip contact y'all have been waiting for,,,I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye bye♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508 20 19
There are millions of problems in the world. Some of them can be personal, others worldwide that everyone knows about, but chooses to stay quiet. Di...
9.7K 606 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...
64.5K 1.8K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
12.5K 655 14
Dipper hasn't had the best childhood. . . He never had an ordinary childhood at all. . . In the 19 century there was a outbreak of a special virus...