UNBELIEVABLE DESTINY

由 SAIYYAD786

Highest ratings #1 in hajj on 21/6/20 #4 in Haram on 10/20. #23 in Unbelievable 18/ 4/20 Story of a muslim g... 更多

UNBELIEVABLE DESTINY
Bio
NGO
FIRST MEETING
ADORABLE
MINE
BLESSED BY ALLAH
PATIENCE
GIVE OR DIE
AM I STILL ALIVE
I WILL PROTECT U MY LOVE
BROKEN ANGEL
SURPRISE
CHAPTER 15
BUSINESS PARTY
ACCIDENT
Shame
❤LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT❤
❤LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤
FUN😂😂
CRAZY IN LOVE 😣😣😣
Life in Danger😨😨

PRINCESS

75 23 34
由 SAIYYAD786

Rehaan POV

I was talking to my USA business partner . Then I heard Hashim voice .

Rehaan . Hashim said

I turned and saw Sara. She was looking down. I can feel she was feeling embarssed because the way my guest were staring at her.

Asallaam u Alaikum . I greeted her.

Walaikum Asallaam. Sara said

When she raised her head I was not able to remove my eyes from her .

MASHALLAH

Her eyes were shining like a pearl.

It was attracting me

The sadness in her eyes

The twinkling in her eyes

It was like hazel.

Mashallah She is looking so beautiful with her full body covered with black and she is a diamond from inside.

Astagfirullah. Rehaan stop it.

I introduced my USA business partners Mr. Chris and Mr. Peter with Miss. Syed

Mr. Chris step ahead to hug Miss. Syed but I popped up between them and hug Mr. Chris.

Mr. Chris hope you understand. Hashim said

Mr. Chris and Mr. Peter excused themself.

I asked her about her family and Priyanka

Dada jaan has some business work and Priyanka mom was not feeling well. Sara replied

As soon as Sara completed her sentence. Saima came.

*************

Saima POV

I was chit chatting and enjoying the party with my friends.

Hey Saima congrats u won the best student award in our college . Riya said

Yah Saima. Kehkasha tried so hard. Majority of the students thought she will be winning the best student award. But at last it changed and u won . Seira said

U know na people who deserve they only win. I said

Hey Saima how are u doing with Rehaan . Seira asked

Mashallah Hashim looks so handsome today . Riya said

Stop looking at him . Riya . I said

Even Rehaan is looking  so handsome . Riya said

Not today, he always looked handsome. I said

But I don't think he will be long last  for u. Over here u got a competitor Saima . Seira said looking at Rehaan .

I turned and Saw Rehaan block Mr. Chris way as he was going to hug that niqabi. My blood started boiling . I left my friends and went to Rehaan.

Hey Rehaan come with me my friends wanted to meet u . By the way who is She?? I asked Rehaan by rolling my hand around his arm.

Hashim introduced me to her.

Miss. Syed she is Saima aur friend
Saima she is Syed Sara

Ohh so she is Syed Sara to whom Rehaan and Hashim helped .

Ohh !! She is the one whom u donated a apartment. If u need more, u can ask me . Even I can donate as much as u want . Let's go Rehaan my friends are waiting . I  said her and took Rehaan with me. And left Sara and Hashim alone.

*********

Rehaan POV

I was damn mad on Saima. The way she told Sara was too aggressive.

Instead going towards her friends.  First I let go my hand from her. And grabbed her arm and took her in corner.

What's wrong with u Saima . R u insane.  Firstly how did u get to know about the apartment. Tell me now . I said her softly so that none of my guest can hear us.

Leave me Rehaan . Y r u getting crazy so much, because of that niqabi. Because of her u r hurting me. Saima said in arrogant way. 

Shut your Crap Saima. Tell me how did u get to know about the apartment.  I asked

On Wednesday I  came to your office. I went inside your cabin . But you were not there.  I was going to leave your cabin but at the same time your manager came and v both colide with each other. He was holding a file which fell on the floor. All the papers scattered on the floor. By luck that agreement of that apartment came in my hand and I went through the agreement.
Saima said.

Let me warn you Saima whenever u will come in my office first u will inform me or Hashim and last mind your own business.  Stay away from Sara ok. I said and left her alone there.

I went and search Sara but she was no were to be seen. I saw Hashim.

Hey Hashim do u saw Sara. I asked

Yah she is in prayer room. Rehaan take care of her.  He said

Hmmm. I nodded

I went to prayer room. Suddenly she opened the door . I saw her eyes where red and swollen . Even it was looking more beautiful.

Damn my girl cried.

I m sorry for before. I will explainI said

No need to be sorry and I don't even wanted your explanation.  Sara said

My phone started ringing at good time.

Damn this phone. And it was an urgent call so i have to attend.

Miss. Syed u stay here I will be back . I said and left to attend the call.

I came back to prayer room but she was not there.

Damn where did she go.

She was easily to be seen in this crowd, as she was the only one who wore a hijab with a vail. I saw she bumped with Arham.

I went to them. Arham was blocking her way so she stepped behind and her back collide with me.

I greeted Arham . Welcome him in the party. And then introduced Miss. Syed to Arham.

Arham looking at Sara : Mashallah miss you are the only one who has covered your face with vail. Inshallah looking at u I think each girl who is present over here must have learnt a lesson.

Ameen , Ameen . Arham and Sara said in unison.

What's happening here. I was staring at both of them. They were looking in each other eyes.

My heart started beating fast. I was getting frustrated. 

They need to stop.

I called Bibijaan and told her to take Miss. Syed in Study room.

Miss. Syed was refusing she said:
Mr. Syed I need to leave. I promised Dada jaan that I will be back before 10.

I was getting mad on Sara because she was refusing me . This time I told Sara to follow me in study room.

She was going to say something but I didn't listen to her and she followed me till study room. 

Miss. Syed did not I told u to wait in prayer room. 

Mr. Syed I don't think i need to give u any explanation. She said.

This girl. Y is she getting on my nerves.  She was attracting me . I was trying my best to control myself. I rubbed my temple .

There was a knock on door. I saw bibijaan bought dinner for Sara.

Miss. Syed eat your dinner trust me you will reach at 10. But don't leave before telling me. I warned her and left.

I was talking with my guest. I look up towards the study room.

I saw Sara she was searching someone. V both made eye contact. I always wanted her eyes to stick with mine . I saw her worried eyes which was pleading. 

I made eye expression and called her down.

She was so excited . She hold her Abaya from  both the side like a princess as it was a floor touch Abaya . She came running downstairs like Cinderella.  Is it a live show going on. I noticed my guest they all were staring at her. 

Sara and I started walking towards the exit . Hashim threw bike key to me and waved bye to Sara.

I sat on my bullet because it was less time . I cannot drive her by car due to traffic that will create ruckus.

I texted my driver to bring the ola cab which I registered just for her with the address.

Come Miss. Syed sit

Do u think Mr.  Syed I will sit behind u.

Then with whom u wanted to sit.  I teased her.

Listen Sara I know u better. There is only 20 min left for 10 . If u don't wanted to break your trust to your dadajaan so you....
I hope you understood. Don't worry I won't do anything.

It was very hard for me to build her trust for me. Will she come and sit behind me.

Allhumdullilah she trusted me. And sat behind me. For her trust I tried to maintain a distance so that our body cannot touch each other. 

I drove fast but smoothly . I saw the my driver bought the cab on time.

I leaded her to the cab. Made her sit on the back seat. And told the driver to drive her safe. 

Khudahaphiz. Miss Syed .

***********
Asallaam u Alaikum

How r u guys ??

Hope this chp of mine didn't made u all bored

Do support with your views, votes and plz comment.

Khudahaphiz stay home !! Stay Safe!!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

258K 26.5K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
104K 7K 28
(COMPLETED✔) **** Sometimes, you fall for the right guy, for all the right reasons, for all that is worth it, but harder when distance has to be main...
36.9K 6K 67
"I promise you. No one will ever take your place in my heart." ××× "You didn't tell me you were engaged to her," Zameer says gritting his teeth. "Se...
3.4K 174 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...