The wrong body

By kebb__

!COMPLETED! Izuku Midorya was born into a female body. It sucks. He has to wear an uncomfortable chest bind... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Uhm, Hello?
Just to say
REWRITE

Just a little info

5.7K 85 31
By kebb__

Hello, my readers that probably don't exist as of writing this. I just have a little info for you guys. One, I think this book is going to be another KiriDeku. I dunno, it just kinda turned out like that.

Secondly, I'm not trans, so I don't know anything about all this binder stuff. I simply read a few fan-fictions where people were trans, and decided to write my own. I don't know anything about this stuff, and feel free to correct me in the comments if something I say is wildly off.

Thirdly, I don't paint anyone who is trans in a bad light. People can be whoever the hell they want to be. I'm not here to judge. I don't want to paint transgenders, or anyone, for that matter, in a bad light. Go be happy. Have fun. Live life.

Yeah, that was all. Hope you're enjoying my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.7K 19
Izuku finds himself in a relationship with the leader of the league of villains, but that doesn't change his dreams of becoming a hero. So watch as I...
41.7K 1.3K 16
chat-fic includes: trans Bakugo enby Tokoyami trans Jirou Every one has issues (don't we all though) (Mitsuki and Endeavour being bad parents) Erase...
354K 30.9K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...