ใ€Ž๐’๐š๐ฎ๐๐š๐๐žใ€-Discontinued

By StrangerWrit3r

Steve and Alexander had been friends since childhood, they used to do everything together. Until High School... More

โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•š| โ’ธโ’ถโ“ˆโ“‰
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท|๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ|๐š‚๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน|๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ|๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ| ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ|๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š’๐š’|๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท|๐™ฒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ|๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™บ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน|๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ|๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป|๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ|๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ|๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š•
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›|๐š€๐šž๐šŠ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›|๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐š
Part ๐š’๐š’๐š’| ๐™ฟ๐š›e๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š 
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1|๐ฝ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ 
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2| Bye Dustin

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป|๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š

197 4 0
By StrangerWrit3r

"So you think this thing is attracted to blood," Alex questioned. Staring at the two teens in the front seats as they explained their theory.

Alex was in the car with Jonathan and Nancy as they rode to get supplies at the Hardware store. To kill the monster, like they were so Monster Hunters.

Alex said, " Ok, so are just supposed to walk in there and buy a bunch of random stuff to kill this monster. The teen was looking between the two high school students in front of the car.

"Yeah," Johnathan answered, looking in the mirror to see Alex face.

Alex responded, " They are going to ask what we need it for, and we are supposed to Monster Hunting," rolling his eyes at how crazy the two sounded.

That's what I'm going to say," said Nancy smiling at the boy in the back.

Alex hoped she was playing as they got out of the car. When they arrived in, the clerk looked at the teens bored. All of the kids split up as they looked for potential weapons. While roaming in one aisle, Alex eyed a machete. He grabbed it instantly. That was all the male needed to kill this monster thing. He tried to do a neat trick spinning it on his hand. The weapon fell to the floor or clattering loudly. He picked it up and smiled at the clerk, waving. The clerk looks unamused before returning back to the magazine he had in his hand. Alex then saw Nancy and Jonathan heading to the register. He ran to catch up, putting his weapon on the counter.

"So what are you using this for," the clerk asked as if suspicious of the teens.

Nancy answered nonchalantly, saying" Monster hunting" with a smile plastered on her face.

Johnathan asked for four packs of bullets also. Everything was now in a box other than The chains and bear traps. They were putting everything in the trunk, and Nancy and Johnathan were talking when some people from their school rode past, " I can't wait to see your movie, Nancy," laughing at the girl.

Nancy looked confused as she started running to the right. Alex and Johnathan followed her. Johnathan was screaming her name until she stopped in front of the movie theater. Spray painted on it was Nancy the slut starting Wheeler.

Nancy went into the alleyway to the right. Alex was right behind her.

Alex said, " Look at Steve and his little pets."

Nancy walked right up to Steve and slapped him. Alex grinned at the interaction. Johnathan turned about the corner.

Tommy said, " Speak of the devil," as he stepped down the steps.

Alex said, " stop talking about yourself, "Glaring at the boy.

Nancy said, " Whatever you thought you saw, it wasn't like that. We were just."

Steve got in her face and tried to be as intimidating as he could, saying, "Finish the sentence."

Alex couldn't help but laugh," was that you being intimidating, Steve."

Johnathan grabbed Nancy, pulling her back, " Let's just leave Nancy."

Steve was pushing Johnathan teasing him, calling his family screw-ups, and he was at his point when he spoke about Will."

Alexander yelled, " You're an asshole."

Next thing he knew, Johnathan had turned around and punched Steve in the face. Alex saw Tommy step up. So he did too, saying, " Do something, and I will be grabbing you by the neck and punching you until everything you see goes black. Alex had no idea why he felt so hostile toward Tommy, maybe because he was the one who spray painted. The two teens fought. Steve punching Jonathan and the other way around, Nancy was screaming stop. Alex stood in front of Tommy, staring intensely into Tommy's eyes with so much hate. They all did that for a while until the police arrived. The police tried to pull Jonathan off Steve. Jonathan hit one in the nose. Fuck, Jonathan had just assaulted a police officer. The other group ran away while Jonathan got Handcuffs put on him.

Ths dumb steve is also why Alex didn't want to forgive Steve if he did Steve mess everything up being an asshole.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Alex sat with Jonathan as Nancy got ice. He looked at Jonathan and said, " At least you kicked his ass," throwing a fake punch reacting Jonathan's punches.

Jonathan chuckled.

Alex said, " Like almost all of the right side of his face covered with Blood."

They both laughed as Nancy came in with the ice putting it on the spot where Jonathan got punched. Alex zones out, looking outside the window. He saw Chief Hopper and Ms. Byers pull up. Uh-oh.

" Prepare yourself, Jonathan, I think your mom found out you're here" covering his mouth. Secretly knowing he was ready for the drama.

Ms.Byers walked in quickly and yelled in an upset tone, " Hey."

From there, everyone started to yell, and Joyce and Hopper went back outside. They came inside with all the shit they bought. Stuff was not looking good for them, especially Johnathan.

Hopper, " I want you in my office now."

Johnathan responded, " You won't believe me."

Hopper whispered, " Try Me."

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

They now sat in the chief's office he and Joyce looked at picture Johnathan had taken.

Hopper asked, " and you said blood draws this thing."

Alex responded, " We don't know, we... we're just guessing looking away from the Chief nervous.

Johnathan and Joyce went outside after that, and Hopper left to deal with something.

Alex and Nancy sat there in silence until Hopper came to get them. They walked out of the station, and all got into Jim's car. They drove to Nancy's house to find it swarming with people.

Alex and Nancy got out of the car. They started to walk, But hopper grabbed both of them.

" My little brother might be in there, and Nancy's family is in there, maybe even Mike, so get out the way." He tried to storm past, but Hopper threw both of them in the car.

He asked, " Do you guys have any idea where they might have went."

Alex responded, " Dustin hasn't been speaking with me missing his little brother and hoping he was ok.

Nancy said, "Mike and I haven't been speaking either."

Johnathan spoke up, " I think I know how to find them, Will's Walkie Talkie." They drove away and to the Byers' house, and Alex and Nancy walked in. They were shocked. The place was a mess with Letters on the wall and stuff scattered everywhere. They continued to Will's room, and Joyce found Will's radio when they got inside.

Nancy has the Walkie. She spoke into it, " Mike, Mike, we need you to answer."

No answer. Alex grabbed the Walkie and spoke, " Dustin, Dustin, we need you guys to answer, do you copy ." He didn't know if Dustin was even there, but he decided to try.

No answer again. Jim snatches the Walkie from Alex.

" This is the chief we need you to answer. We know about the girl. We can help and protect you, but we need you to answer over," Jim said.

It was silence for a while until Mike said, " We copy, and we're here."

They told Hopper where they were, and he went. Joyce, Alex, Nancy, and Johnathan all sat in silence as they waited for him to return. When they did return, it was night time, and they heard the engine stop. They all walked out. Nancy went to hug mike as

Alex went to Dustin, " You ok."

Dustin nodded his head.

Nancy said, " Is that my dress."

The boys all stood still until Hopper called everyone into the house.

Mike showed them a drawing. He pointed to the things he drew, helping everyone understand. The stick man was them while Will, Barb, and the monster was The flea.

Joyce asked the girl if she could contact will and barb for Nancy. The girl nodded. They all sat at the kitchen table as the girl closed her eyes. A tremendous nervous silence came over all of them as the girl opened her eyes. She spoke, " I can't find them."

She looked as if she was on the verge of crying. She walked into the bathroom, and the boys spoke to everyone.

" El has a sort of battery charge for her powers. The more she uses them, the more tired she gets. So, earlier she flipped the van, and it was awesome, but it's used a lot of her charge. So we have to wait," Mike said.

Nancy questioned, " How long."

Mike responded, " I don't know."

"Bathtub."

They turned to see El, " I can see them with the Bathtub."

Dustin got on the phone with his teacher. Alex didn't pay attention because the ringing had started in his ears and the thumping. He had his pills in his pocket all the time now. The male grabbed and popped one. The ringing stopped, but the thumping it kept going, he waited it out, and the thumping stopped utterly. That had never happened before, and he was surprised but wasn't going to complain.

Dustin was now off the phone. All he heard was Dustin say 1,500 pounds of salt.

"Where are supposed to get that much salt," Alex asked, looking at the boy with his arms crossed.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

They pulled up to Hawkins middle school. They all got out of the cars getting separate jobs. Alex was with Dustin and Lucas to set up the kiddy pool. Alex knew what to do, but he found it amusing that the other two boys didn't. The teen folded out the sides and put the water hose inside the kiddy pool. He then sat, letting the boys do the rest like make sure the water the right temperature and the right amount of salt.

Once everyone had finished their jobs, el got in the kiddy pool and started to float. She had googles in the made it dark for her. The lights began to flicker, and Alex could tell she was trying to find Will and barb.

" Barb," el whispered.

Nancy exclaimed, " Is she ok!"

There was a long silence as el screamed, " Gone! Gone!"

What the fuck had Alex predicted Barb's death. All this time, he thought it was just a dream he should've did something that night tried to help her more. Nancy looked as if she was a pout to cry, and Joyce consoled El confirming it was ok.

El whispered, " Will."

Joyce told El what to say to Will. He could see in the woman's face, and her mood was at least a little bit better.

That's when el sat up quickly. Joyce held her in her arms, comforting her.

Hopper got up and put his coat in, " Where's this fort at."

Joyce answered, " In the woods," Jim exited Jonathan and Joyce behind him. Nancy and Alex sat in the hallway, waiting for Jonathan to come back in.

When he did, Alex did not try to strike a conversation, but Nancy did."

Nancy said, " Your mom and Hopper are walking in there like bait. That thing is still out there, and it can get them too. We need to finish what we started. They all got up and continued out the door as soon as they heard Joyce and Hopper leave. They got in Johnathan's car. Shit was about to go down, and they about to kill that Monster. Alex was ready to take the skinny shit down.

Author note: she helped me so much with this chapter and thanks again for voting and you too oh and guys next chapter might be the last chapter of part 1 then on to part 2😝😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 117 29
Steve Harrington and Cyndi Henderson have been best friends their entire lives. Hiding their feelings for one another for almost just as long. with t...
170K 3.3K 60
After being thrown into the world of the Upside Down, Gwen Henderson now has to deal with something even more sinister. All while being forced to wor...
7.2K 116 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...
13.1K 427 14
Lucas Sinclair x male oc; Steve Harrington x male oc Almost a year after their first encounter with the Upside Down, Joyce notices that Will hasn't q...