CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
OO - prologue.
O1 - forming a friendship.
O2 - find out what they're passionate about.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.
O6 - practice activities they're involved in.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O9 - author's notes / fun facts.
1O - thank you for reading.

O8 - be yourself!

14.1K 904 1.1K
By sweet-amai

saturday, 7:41 pm.

TSUYU HAD ENOUGH. she's calling the mental hospital. her friends are crazy. THIS is crazy.

her black eyes stared at her friend, Ochaco, as she marched left and right wearing a dark green military uniform, where she got it from Asui had absolutely no idea.

the brunette also held a long staff, waving it around as she spoke loudly.

"ALRIGHT CADETS." Uraraka yelled, a determined expression painted across her normally soft features. "TOMORROW IS OUR BIG DAY. the day we trained all our lives for!"

"i wouldn't say all our lives... maybe the last month." Tsuyu chimed in, only to be ignored by her friends who sat next to her.

"YES MA'AM OCHACO MA'AM." Iida and deku shouted with a salute.

"ITS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN DREAMING OF SINCE  OUR BIRTH!"

"YES MA'AM OCHACO MA'AM."

"really? so not your graduation? not your wedding?" Asui raised a brow. "you guys are actually nuts."

the door to Ochaco's dorm room opened abruptly, catching the attention of everyone in the room. all eyes fell on Momo and Kyoka, who stared back with confused expressions. "uhm... are we interrupting something?..."

"you're just in time! come, come in!" Uraraka beckoned, "we're setting up the plan for tomorrow." she took hold of the girls' arms and shoved them inside the room. "you guys talked to mr Aizawa?"

Kyoka nodded, her short purple hair bobbing in sync. "mhm. we had to do a lot of begging but he agreed to let us use the school garden."

"there's a school garden?" Izuku turned to her with a questioning look.

"mhm." Momo answered quickly, "they're only accessible for teachers and certain students whose quirk is related to plants and such. but we managed to have mr Aizawa pull a few strings."

Ochaco jumped up and down with excitement, high-fiving the two with a beaming smile. "you guys are the best! i LOVE YOU BOTH."

"why would we need access to the school garden. why would you want (Y/n) alone with some random boy in a secluded area of the school? i'm getting suspicious." Deku crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at his group of friends.

"Izuku, Todoroki is your best friend not a random boy." Iida frowned at the way Deku worded his sentence, as if Todoroki were a pervert.

"irrelevant. a bad bitch trusts no man"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sunday, 3:23 pm.

today is the big day. today is the day Shoto confesses and he couldn't be any more n̸e̸r̸v̸o̸u̸s̸.

he was a total wreck.

his legs are noodles, heart plummeting to the bottom of his stomach; cold spider-like legs tickling the nape of his neck as his anxiety spiked tenfold from the overstimulating voices of his friends.

in his once perfectly organized dorm room (now a wreck) sat Ochaco, Momo, Tsu and Izuku. the three were fixing him up and getting him ready to meet (Y/n) - if only he would cooperate.

Shoto couldn't help himself from biting the tips of his nails, his breathing turned erratic as anxiety sunk its ugly nails in every inch of his skin.

in that moment, as much as Todoroki loved (Y/n) and wanted her to be his, he realized all of this was a mistake. if only he could turn back time, go back to the second he told his friends about his crush.

if only he had kept it to himself, he wouldn't be here contemplating wether or not to run away on an island in the atlantic sea and live the rest of his days in isolation.

Momo, noticing his fidgeting form, sighed. "y'know Todoroki, (Y/n) won't bash your skull open when you confess..."

"she can." Tsuyu deadpanned, receiving a glare from Ochaco. "but she won't."

ignoring Asui's words, the two-tone haired boy rubbed his face, setting his elbows on his knees; eyes falling upon the hard wooden floor of his dorm. "i know... it's just– as cheesy as it may sound i couldn't imagine what i would do if she doesn't feel the same.."

a heavy, anxiety-woven sigh left his parted lips. "im not the best at relationships, i don't have a lot of experience in that area but she's the first person i've ever felt this... strongly about. it took me two years to even START a friendship, what if i ruin that with this confession?"

the room went ghost-quiet at his words, the boy ended his short speech with a quiet. "i guess i'm just regretting this entire thing, i'd like to not confess today... or ever. please."

the group remained silent, only staring at the ground. they really worked hard for this, especially Ochaco, but they weren't going to force Todoroki if he wasn't comfortable in confessing.

before Izuku could part his lips to comfort his best friend and tell him the plan was off, Asui beat him to it.

"yeah well that's not gonna happen, buddy." the green haired frog-girl placed her hands on her hips. "we didn't waste a month just for you to tap out at the most important moment."

she continued, "she likes you, Shoto. she told Momo and Kyoka she likes you; and even if she didn't (Y/n) isn't the type of person to unfriend someone on something as childish as a confession. she's too mature for that."

oddly enough, as rough as Tsu's words were they eased his nerves– but they instantly flared up again. "i know she told them she likes me but what if it's just a passing crush of hers? what if we break up early? i want it to last."

"then you'll at least graduate with the peace of mind that you at least tried to make it work." ochaco grinned, "instead of live your life with thoughts on what could've been."

Izuku took a seat next to him and patted his back. "Shoto.. you know much (Y/n) appreciates you; if not as a lover than most definitely as a friend."

then Momo finally stepped in with a smile of her own, taking a seat on the right side of todoroki. "and as her best friend i can assure you, you're absolutely her type."

Todoroki blushed at her words, just the thought of (Y/n) liking anything about him made his heart want to claw out of his chest.

Tsuyu interrupted the silence with her own... words.. of encouragement... (?) "you'd make a decent enough boyfriend."

"enough fooling around, there's no time. we have a confession to assist!" Momo clapped, "(Y/n) is meeting Todoroki at the school garden; idea courtesy of Uraraka."

the brunette's fists were tight with determination and a beaming grin painted across her sweet face. "alright! operation Todo(/N) is a go!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the flowers were dancing bands of color, like rainbow freckles to the green sheet of earth in which Tulips, Dandelions and Roses alike thrived.

(Y/n) stood within the middle of it all, an awaiting expression painted on her features. she had received a text from Shoto asking her to meet in the school garden and help him with something, which was really odd. he never asked for help, let alone ask her for help.

truth be told she actually thought he hated her before, he would always be the first to leave the room when she entered. ignored her daily 'good morning Todoroki!'s. freeze up if partnered with her in a sparing match against another pair of students.

it never bothered her, well– that's a lie it definitely bothered her a bit.

the girl had always been a people's pleaser so when a boy she found somewhat attractive treated her as if she were as invisible as a ghost; it really pierced right through her chest.

she never made the effort to change his opinion of her, (Y/n) simply chose to just ignore him back, still remain polite & as kind as possible, but keep a distance.

i mean? it's what he wanted right?

at least that's what she thought until a month ago when Todoroki randomly decided to befriend her – maybe he was feeling guilty? she didn't know.

(Y/n) shook her thoughts away, feeling pain travel up her legs at the long stand she'd been forced to hold. she rested her butt against the ground, careful as to not sit on any flowers.

it was odd faculty let her in, such a space was reserved only for gardening club members and other selected students— which (Y/n) envied. why would they gatekeep the beauty this colorful place had to offer?

well- she couldn't really complain, they did -for some reason- grant her access.

she sat silently next to the gorgeous hues of yellows, reds and pinks. gently picking a beautiful white flower. lily of the valley.

it's delicate, sweet scent of spring wafted; reaching (Y/n)'s unsuspecting senses. it smelt... almost spicy? green and sweet- a hint of lemon. it was hard to explain such a scent but it was delightful to say the least.

of course poisonous upon ingestion but other than that it was safe for touch and smell.

again, (Y/n)'s thoughts were cut short when the smooth get nervous voice of none other than Todoroki reached her ears. "hey.. hey (Y/n)." he smiled.

she beamed back, happy he was finally here. "Shoto, i was starting to think you were pranking me or something." standing back upright, she tilted her to the side in question. "so what did you call me out here for?"

Todoroki bit the inside of his cheek, staring (down/up) at the female. "(Y/n)... can you please spare me a few seconds of your time and listen to what i have to say?" he spoke. "even if what i'm about to tell you won't pique your liking...?"

worry laced itself upon her features, her (s/c) hands clamped with anxiety. is he okay? did she do something wrong? with hesitation, she nodded; too afraid to speak in words.

"this may sound pathetic, im really inexperienced when it comes to this sort of thing and i have no idea what i'm doing; so please hear me out all the way before you say anything."

"i know we only recently became friends, we were like strangers despite being in the same class and admittedly at times it was intentional of me to avoid you." the flash of hurt in her (e/c) eyes had him panicking, waving his hands to calm her down and make her hear what he had to say. "no no no! it wasn't because of you it was me. you're the sweetest person i've met, (Y/n)."

"i just... i." Todoroki's blue and gray eyes shifted from her face to a distant tree where the DekuSquad™ were hiding. Ochaco sent a thumbs up his way, winking. "i had no idea how to act when you were around, i still don't to be honest. my friends just tell me what to say & do and i listen; but what i'm about to tell you is all me. why i suddenly decided to try and befriend you."

"you make me feel a type of warmth i never felt before meeting you; it makes me uncomfortable but addicted at the same time."

(Y/n)'s eyes slightly widened, waiting eagerly for what was coming; heart hammering in her ears.

he reached for her smooth, cold hands in his warm ones – bringing them up to his forehead as he stared down at his clean, polished boots. "i love you. i love you. i love you. and i'm kind of scared you a little because of it."

the (h/c) haired girl stood still, frigid; absolutely dumbfounded at his confession. her knees shook in place, cheeks radiating heat and eyes shining.

being that this is the first love confession she ever received; its only normal she'd be surprised and somewhat flustered — but the fact that it was todoroki shoto doing the confessing sent her into a frenzy.

(Y/n) could feel her heartbeat in every part of her body; the erratic pounding is so loud in her ears. she worried Todoroki would hear it also.

she slowly let go of the boy's hands, immediately missing the warmth that wrapped around her fingers. Todoroki sighed in disappointment... he saw it coming.

the mortification slowly set in, coursing through his veins. he felt angry, not at her, but at himself for humiliating his dignified self-image in front of her, the only girl he genuinely liked.

the boy parted his lips to apologize for such embarrassing words, but found himself unable to speak.

(Y/n), who had enough of his unbearable silence, acted upon impulse and grabbed the boy in for a kiss. the soft touch of their lips felt as though their love for each other was condensed into one breezy touch.

Shouto's eyes still wide as ever.

in the emotion of their kiss, Todoroki and (L/n) felt deafened to the world around them, only surrounded by volumes of passion-filled poems that wrapped the two; pushing them even closer.

their sole presence was oozing with love.

in her kiss he felt home.

the need for oxygen forced them apart. (Y/n) too shy to meet his discolored eyes, fiddled with the tips of her fingers.

Shouto took her chin, and made her return eye contact. staring (down/up) at the boy, (Y/n) found herself picking at her soft lips.

"i love you..." Todoroki whispered.

(Y/n)'s cheeks burned at his quick, yet heartfelt confession. Her heartbeat drummed even faster in her ear and she could swear her skin would be set ablaze if she stared any longer into his discolored eyes. The (taller/shorter) female offered a bashful smile, "you still don't know me..."

Todoroki grinned, a sheet of red covering his own face. "I have the rest of my life to find out..."

"well in that case... i love you too."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, GOOD WORK!" Ochaco squealed, bouncing up and down. Izuku, Jiro, Momo and Iida cheering happily for their friend from afar.

Tsuyu smiled silently, staring. "you did it, you crazy son of a bitch, you did it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 32
★彡 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨�...
17.6K 1K 13
❛ × 𝐭𝐜𝐛𝐠, shoto todoroki shory story. fluff. ❨ it felt like deja vu ❩ ╰► when fate leads them ×
109 2 17
"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨! 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧", "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 �...
50.2K 2.4K 15
┊❛ i think it's fate ! ❜ ⌇ ✎ᝰ┆the two don't mean to always run into each other, but it seems like they're fated to be together. ☁ . . ⇢ *。⋆ฺ shouto x...