O4 - show them your playful and fun side.

friday, 3:15 PM.

THE LARGE HALLS OF UA were bustling with students, excited to finally go home and visit their families for the weekend

THE LARGE HALLS OF UA were bustling with students, excited to finally go home and visit their families for the weekend. their bodies and minds ached for a long relaxing break, to unwined and take a breather.

the dekusquad lingered near the large school gate; waiting on a certain someone. "whats the next wikihow step, Uraraka?" Todoroki asked, head tilted to the left.

the brunette grinned in response, pulling out a piece of paper from her green skirt pocket. "show them your playful and fun side. something you..." she blushed, mind tossing and turning to sift out the least offensive words. "are not... the best at, haha."

"something you fail terribly of pulling off." Tsuyu deadpanned, not giving Todoroki so much as a glance.

the boy rolled his discolored eyes, "you guys could use some wikihow steps in not being assholes." he mumbled under his breath, "so how am i going to do this?"

"crack some jokes, i dont know." Midoriya shrugged, throwing his bag over his shoulder. "i gotta go guys, see you tomorrow at the restaurant. good luck, shoto!" he waved, making his way home.

"wow he left you to deal with it on your own.." Ochaco commented, staring at Izuku's fading figure. "anyways, back to the task at hand."

"ok, can i get some advice on how to be funny and entertaining i have no idea what to do.." Todoroki frowned, running his hands through his red hair; awaiting his friends' help. "you know how they always say to be yourself?" Iida questioned, an expectant wholesome grin showcasing itself upon his lips.

"do the exact opposite." Tsuyu cut in.

"Asui who hurt you?"

"No, but like try to loosen up a bit, Todo. You always give off that..." Ochaco rubbed her chin, her brown eyes looking at her taller friend up and down. "Abused as a kid vibes."

"ok, im done. im just gonna go and strike up a conversation." Shouto rolled his gray and cyan eyes and made his way back into the gates of UA. his lips pursed in a pout when Asui's distant words reached his ear. "with those social skills i wish you luck!"  

after a few minutes of searching the sea of students, he sniped her out near the vending machine. a chocolate stuffed croissant in hand, she made her way to the door; Todoroki guessed she was probably going home.

"hey!" he waved, jogging up to the (h/c) haired girl, a smile tugging at his lips.

(Y/n) mirrored his smile, giving him a quick side hug that left him breathless – not that she noticed. "hi! thought you went home, i saw you leave with the rest of your friends just a minute ago."