CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
OO - prologue.
O1 - forming a friendship.
O2 - find out what they're passionate about.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O8 - be yourself!
O9 - author's notes / fun facts.
1O - thank you for reading.

O6 - practice activities they're involved in.

18.1K 950 2.1K
By sweet-amai

monday, 5:49 PM

OCHACO NEVER REALLY considered herself to be the noisy type, she had always kept herself out of other people's business; she simply saw no benefit in snooping around and shoving herself into every topic.

but... just this once... the airheaded brunette just couldn't walk away, as hard as she might try.

she didnt mean to eavesdrop, truly. the girl was innocently making her way to midoriya's dorm room to get some homework done with the rest of her friends- but upon passing Yaoyurozu's room, that was when she overheard her, Jiro and (y/n) discuss something about joining new clubs.

ochaco's heart almost leaped out of her chest; if (y/n) was looking for a club to join, this information can be very much valuable to shoto and his -oddly working- plan to capturing her heart. the girl trapped her bottom lip brtween her teeth, taking in a deep breath as she slowly pressed her left cheek and ear against the wooden door of Momo's dorm.

"hm.. the art club maybe? dont you really like to paint, (n/n)?" Jiro suggested.

said girl hummed, "yeah, i was so caught up with the computer club I didn't realize there even was an art one." she laughed, Ochaco can already picture her embarrassed grin.

"(y/n) are you sure you can fit club activities in your schedule?" Momo questioned, "i mean, you're already busy enough with studies and family business; clubs were made for students outside the hero course who have extra time to kill."

"you have a point there, but on Tuesdays i dont have anything and sitting around the dormitories doing basic training makes me feel like im being lazy..." (y/n) pouted.

Jiro chuckled at her best friends' words, "y'really need to get over this overachieving 'im being lazy if im not working' mindset." she patted her (h/c) hair as consolation. "ts'not healthy."

(y/n) smiled, "ill try." she turned to look down at the list of all the available clubs in her head, "if they let us join, what clubs would you guys wanna take up?"

"definitely the music club, you know id be all over that." came Kiyoka's quick reply.

"honestly, i dont know i've always been busy with my studies and hero work- i never really stopped to think about it." third party Momo hummed in thought, but at this point, ochaco couldnt care less- she got all the info she would need to help her friend Todoroki.

the girl quickly dashed to izuku's dorm, where the said ice and fire user would be. she harshly slammed the door open; disturbing her fellow classmates that were doing homework themselves.

"TODOROKI! i have GREAT news!"

shoto's mismatched eyes sparkled, a huge grin stretching on his lips. "my father retired?"

Uraraka shook her head, cupping his cheeks aggressively with a crazed laugh. "even better!"

"my father died?!"

"nope!"

the three boys and Tsu gave her expectant frowns, waiting for her to just spill already. "then what?"

"(y/n) is thinking about joining a club!" she clapper her hands looking down at her seated (and very much confused) friends.

"so?.." Midoriya tilted his head to the side.

"sooOO this could be helpful to our plan guys, if she ended up joining a club- we can get Todo to join along with her!" she explained.

"and that could give Shoto more time to spend with (L/n)!" Iida mumble under his breath, then. gave his brown headed friend an impressed smile. "good work ochaco."

"but, but i don't think i can squeeze in any after school activities." Shoto interrupted, a disappointed frown on his face. "especially with my father around."

Uraraka waved her hands dismissively, "screw your father. you can at least spend one day with her." she encouraged. "besides you're always so pressed about your hero work and studies; wouldn't it be nice to sit back and enjoy being a teenager for once?"

Todoroki offered a thoughtful hum, his eyes fixated on the floor beneath him. "i guess.. i could...-" his thoughts were cut short, shaking his head from side to side a determined smile made its way to his lips. "alright, i'll do it. i will join a club!"

"GREAT!" Ochaco yelled happily, running out of the room. "ILL BE RIGHT BACK, LEMME GET YOU A FORM!"

a sigh left Iida's lips. "that girl has problems."

tsu rolled her eyes at him. "and you realized this now.."

tuesday, 4:12 PM

(y/n) felt embarrassed to say the least, her cheeks were hot to touch and her fingers were sweaty and clumsy as she held the brush in her hand. it was like momo had explained, clubs weren't made for students who were in the hero course. they were made for children.

thats right, children. not even in middle school yet. it was a special training program where UA accepter kids under 10 with incredibly gifted quirks to work with them and help them understand and use their quirks safely.

if only (l/n) knew that before signing up.. the poor girl was squeezed into a room filled with screaming little gremlins splattered with paint. it was a lot like that scene from the toy story movie, except with powerful quirks. "how do i get myself into these situations..." she mumbld to herself, brows furrowed.

just as when she was about to take her leave, she caught shoto's face from the corner of her eye; her eyes widening in confusion upon seeing him walk in. "Todoroki?"

"oh hey, (l/n)! i... uhh I didn't know you were signed up for the art club?" his nervous attempts in playing it cool failed miserably.

the girl in question awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of her neck. "i signed up because i always have extra time on Tuesdays.." her voice grew quieter and quieter. "but.. I didn't know it was for children."

"it's for children-?"

"and by the look on your face, i can only assume you didn't know either."

Todoroki sent a genuine smile her way, butterflies fluttering against the walls of her stomach at his sweet smile. "well while we're here, lets paint something.." he took her cold hand in his warm one, slowly leading her to one of the chairs next to a white canvas. "together."

(y/n) softly exhaled, her heart rapidly beating against her ribcage at the physical contact. "yes.. of- of course, sure."

and the two began painting- ignoring the screaming noise in the background; jesus kids are a pain.

"hey dude is that your wife?" a little boy with shaggy brown hair yelled into shoto's ear, poinging a his small finger at (y/n).

"m-my what?" the older students blushed a rich shade of red, shoto pushed away the boy as gently as he could. "thats an incredibly vile and personal question."

"no. no im not." (y/n) smiled nervously, feeling her body grow warm at the thought of being with her blue-gray eyed friend.

the boy grinned at her direction, "then will you be my wife?"

as ridiculous as it was, shouto couldn't help but glare at the young child who had his arm tangled with (l/n)'s. "your what now?!?"

"my wife!"

"she will be no such thing!" shoto pulled the girl closer by her arm, his glare never wavering.

(y/n), caught in the middle, sighed; slightly annoyed with the small child who tugged to pull her away from Todoroki. she gave her icy hot friend a shoulder squeeze and turned to the 8 yeat old boy next to her. "id uh love to be your wife, how about we... paint? each other a drawing? and uhm- gift it to one another?"

the boy's green eyes grew with excitement, running back to his canvas; a beaming grin painted across his face.

"finally." (Y/n) huffed in relief, looking back at a sour-expressioned Todoroki. "...are you okay."

"you accepted his proposal." his bitterly mumbled.

(y/n) chuckled, rolling her (e/c) eyes. "you are not angry at an eight year old right now. it was the only way he'd leave us alone."

"well i am. and if he comes back ill probably freeze him, so lets leave before that happens." he took her hand, "we cant paint with all this noise anyway." (y/n) simply shook her head at his childish antics but decided not to speak and let him drag her wherever- carrying their art supplies with her other arm.

the two heroes in training found themselves in UA's courtyard; setting down their equipment, (Y/n) held her paint brush in hand with a smile. "now, back to our painting- what do you have in mind?"

Shouto rubbed his chin in thought, a musing hum exited his lips. "maybe us?" the girl's eyes widen at his suggestion, her palms shook slightly with anxiety, she bit the inside of her cheek. "uh us?"

"unless you're interested in something else it.. it was just a suggestion please don't feel obligat-" his words fell in stutters, only to be cut off by (Y/n)'s hearty laugh. "no i like it! i'll paint you, and you can paint me." she grinned.

he smiled back, nodding. "yes i would like that."

and with that, the two high schoolers began working on the masterpiece.

a couple hours, many deep conversations and "we should start a podcast"s later, Todoroki and (l/n) finally finished the painting. the canvas that was once clean and white now elegantly decorated with beautiful colors and gorgeous outlines.

"its so pretty," (y/n) breathed out, tiny stars filling her (e/c) irses to the birm as she stared down at the painting with adoration. she turned to shoto, beaming; too happy to notice their close proximity. very close proximity. "you're so good at this, Sho i'm impressed!"

too caught up in her praise and endless pools of (e/c), the young man also failed to notice their invasion of each other's personal space. "not really, i was just doing what you were doing."

a little farther from the two, (our queen) Tsuyu could be found exiting the huge glass doors of UA high; an annoyed pout on her lips as she made her way to the outer gates.

a few teachers held her back to help them with faculty work, lasting almost an hour dealing with papers she wasn't obligated to work on.

from the corner of her eyes, she caught sight of (Y/n) and Todoroki leaning in on each other- the two seemed to be too occupied with whatever they were running their mouth on than their personal space.

taking her phone out of her skirt pocket, Tsuyu snapped a photo of the two; quickly pressing send in a certain group chat conveniently named TODOROKI'S LOVE LIFE 😫🔫

FROG LEGS
look at those cute little assholes

TODO(/N) STAN
ALJEOWJDOSJK

TODO(/N) STAN

TODO(/N) STAN
PLS IM SO HAPPY RN

TODO(/N) STAN
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

TODO(/N) STAN
MY HEART CANT HANDLE THIS

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
yayayayayayay i'm so happy for them

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
i think our plan is working guys !!

TODO(/N) STAN
IM JUST 💗💓💞💕💕💞💓💗💞💕💓💗💓💞💕💓💓 RN

FROG LEGS
ok ochaco you can stop creaming over the phone its just a picture of them painting wtf

OFF BRAND SONIC
im glad our hard work is paying off

OFF BRAND SONIC
(l/n) and todoroki seem to be really close now

FROG LEGS
and here i thought id never see the day

FROG LEGS
i always got lesbian vibes from (y/n) idk why

TODO(/N) STAN
ASUI

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
... girl

OFF BRAND SONIC
Tsu, it's very rude to assume someone's sexuality

FROG LEGS
yes yes ik

FROG LEGS
she, jiro and momo are always so close and never interested in boys so like... i just assumed theres smth fruity goin on

TODO(/N) STAN
TSU STOOOP ur sinking my ship

FROG LEGS
(y/n) momo and jiro:

FROG LEGS

TODO(/N) STAN
QUIT ITTTTT 😭

OFF BRAND SONIC
no because as the class rep i shouldnt partake in any petty gossip about our classmates' sexualities

OFF BRAND SONIC
but i agree

TODO(/N) STAN

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
well apparently shes not because shes falling for todoroki

OFF BRAND SONIC
she can still be attracted to women too tho

FROG LEGS
ochaco are you homophobic

TODO(/N) STAN
I'm bi but i will turn into ben Shapiro if you try to sink the todo(/n) ship

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
BEN SHAPIROAOEJS

OFF BRAND SONIC
URARAKA THATS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

TODO(/N) STAN
oh my god...

OFF BRAND SONIC
AS A HERO IN TRAINING AND FUTURE PRO YOU SHOULD RESPECT AND SUPPORT ANY AND ALL SEXUALITIES EVEN IF IT MEANS (Y/N) ISNT ATTRACTED TO SHOTO

TODO(/N) STAN
BURN THE GAYS

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
this gc is a nightmare

FROG LEGS

OFF BRAND SONIC
OCHACO NO

TODO(/N) STAN
OCHACO YES 👹🙏🏻

OFF BRAND SONIC
so if (y/n) were to come out to you you wouldnt accept her? :(

TODO(/N) STAN
as long as she likes Todoroki i will

OFF BRAND SONIC
THATS NOT HOW SEXUALITIES WORK URARAKA

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
did he not see the message where she says shes bi

TODO(/N) STAN
hes a little slow when it comes to texting give him a minute so he can realize

FROG LEGS
iida you are so dumb ily

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
this is the first time i see asui being nice in 7 months

FROG LEGS
yes

FROG LEGS
take a mental picture

OFF BRAND SONIC
actually asui what would you do if (y/n) were to come out to you

FROG LEGS
bruh why are you asking me

FROG LEGS
ask her to pop a titty or smth idfk

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
ASUI WHAT

TODO(/N) STAN

OFF BRAND SONIC
im kicking you out

FROG LEGS
try it and see what happens four eyes

FROG LEGS
ill deck you ong

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
so if (y/n) shared her sexuality, a very personal thing, with you 😭 youd ask her to pop one 😭

FROG LEGS
that was a joke obviously

FROG LEGS
id shoot myself bc i joined yall in helping Todoroki all for nothing

FROG LEGS
actually no

FROG LEGS
id shoot you guys first then myself

TODO(/N) STAN
fucking ruthless

OFF BRAND SONIC
you guys do realize Todoroki is in this gc too right...

FROG LEGS
k?? you think he doesnt know i talk abt him behind his back???

FROG LEGS
i do it in front of him AND behind his back im not an a hole <33

ALL MIGHT IS GOD
ochaco you can clear the "practice activities theyre involved in" box now

TODO(/N) STAN
AYE AYE

TODO(/N) STAN
i cant get over the picture you guys :(( theyre so cute :((

TODO(/N) STAN
SHES FINALLY FALLING FOR HIM

TODO(/N) STAN
GONNA GO WRITE THEIR WEDDING VOWS

Asui no bullshit Tsuyu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 15.3K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
229 17 6
"𝘖𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?" "𝘌𝘨𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰...
109 2 17
"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨! 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧", "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 �...