CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
OO - prologue.
O1 - forming a friendship.
O2 - find out what they're passionate about.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O6 - practice activities they're involved in.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O8 - be yourself!
O9 - author's notes / fun facts.
1O - thank you for reading.

O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.

21.3K 1.2K 3.6K
By sweet-amai

chapter inspired by the
aladdin movie lmao.

saturday 7:15 PM.

TODOROKI FROWNED AT the many candy options displayed before him, biting his lip as his eyes glided over the name brands for each box of chocolate and sweets. tapping his index finger against his chin in thought with his phone up against his left ear, "im here Ochaco i just dont know which ones are her favorites."

"hmm... hey tsu do you know (y/n)'s favorite candy to eat?"

"i dont think she has one, she eats anything sweet." tsuyu's distant voice came in reply. "you heard her." ochaco chuckled, "just get her whatever; im sure she'll love anything; we're waiting!" and with that, she hung up.

shoto sighed, shrugging as he bent down to take the multiple chocolate bars and throwing them in his shopping cart.

a "Enji's credit card anyway." fell from his lips, throwing 3 jars of nutella and 2 jars of strawberry jam for safe measure. strawberry jam is sweet, its good enough.

if he didnt know which one was her favorite, he'll just take all. sugar daddy behavior.

Todoroki pushed the metal cart to the blonde cashier who almost choked on her gum when her shocked blue eyes focused on the piled up candy almost overflowing the iron rim of the cart.

her lips parted to ask wether or not hes s̶a̶n̶e̶ sure about purchasing such a number of unhealthy snacks — but he quickly shut her up with a straightforward "dont ask."

and that was good enough for her, deciding not to question any further and ignoring whatever this teenage boy had wrong in his head, the older woman began scanning his items.

as soon as she was finished, he paid and left quickly; heavy bags in his hands. Todoroki looked down at his handwatch that read 7:37 PM.

his lips curved slightly in a nervous smile, he strode over to a corner of the street where the rest of his friends sat awaiting him.

shady.. he thought.

Midoriya was the first to notice him, green eyes shot open and jaw dropping to the floor. "Shoto! thats too much! you bought the whole store!" he yelled, eying the heavy looking plastic bags Todoroki carried.

"well... she likes sweet stuff and i didnt know what her favorite were and.." his voice faded from low to lower until he was almost whispering— his pale cheeks lighting up in a red color with embarrassment.

ochaco drooled, cupping her pink cheeks in her palms. "Todo(/n)~" she mumbled. Tsuyu smacked her brunette friend by the back of the neck, "pull yourself together, we are not in a barn."

"alright then, Todoroki." Iida smiled. "let's go to her house and give her her things."

Shouto mirrored his friend's smile; Iida's presence was always calming to him. at least one of his friends was half normal.

"yeah." the boy nodded, turning to the direction of (Y/n)'s house. "let's go."

with that, the group made their way— reaching the girl's house in 15 minutes or so. 15 minutes or so of ochaco trying to get her hands on those sweets but they managed to keep her down.

"okay. Todoroki, Tsuyu you guys will go together and we'll stay here waiting for you."

"im going with him?" Asui frowned, "oh heck no bro i did not sign up for this!"

ochaco ignored her, shoving a plastic bag in ger friend's hands. "yes you did, when you agreed to help!" she beamed as she pushed the green haired girl by her shoulders. "but i didn't agree to help i just wanted to degrade Todoroki."

"girl you got problems.." Izuku mumbled.

"cmon Asui he needs you!"

"i really dont–"

"fine!" Tsu rolled her eyes, "you're right he DOES need my help." her frown morphed into a smile as she took him by the hand and began dragging him to the large gates of the (L/n) estate.

she rang the bell and some gardeners were striding over to open the huge, metal gates. Todoroki mumbled a quick thank you under his breath— wanting to get this all over and done with. being anywhere near (y/n)'s house made his stomach erupt in butterflies.

with every step he took through the path in direction of her house, Shoto's brain came up with a new worst case scenario— each worse than the last. what if someone other than (y/n) answered the door? a maid? her brother? mother? her father?!

fortunately for him, he didnt have to stand for anymore scarings thanks to Asui who slapped his back. "are you going to knock or will i be wearing the pants in this friendship?"

he jumped at the indirect insult she just spat out. "whats that supposed to mean?!"

"its a good thing you dont get paid for thinking, Shoto." she retorted, ignoring his glare she stepped up to press the doorbell.

before he could reply, the door swung open revealing the one and only, paint-splattered (Y/n). "Tsu, Sho." she said with a slightly confused expression but it quickly turned into a beaming smile. "this is a surprise! come in."

"oh no that wont be necessary, (Y/n)." Todoroki chuckled, "we just came here to–" he was abruptly cut off by a gruff, old-sounding voice. "(y/n)! princess! cmon dont you want to finish the.. paining..." a tall man with dark black hair and dull blue eyes poked his head from behind, he looked like a giant. almost as big as endeavor himself. "hello Tsuyu." he greeted with a grin, thought it quickly faded into a scowl when his eyes settled on Shoto. "who's this?"

the man's face was already littered with wrinkles, but they seemed to double as soon as his cyan eyes met Todoroki's bi-colored ones.

(y/n) sucked in a sharp breath, putting on a smile trying her hardest to look im control– wasn't working. "uhm, dad: Todoroki Shoto, Shoto: my dad."

the shorter boy gulped, extending his arm out for a handshake. "nice.. nice to meet you sir." (Y/n)'s dad, however, was having none of it. "son of endeavor?" he glared, ignoring shoto's outstretched arm. "you got some nerve to come over so confidently and without scheduling. a first name basis too, huh?"

poor Todoroki felt like he would melt from the sheer anger with which her father glared at him. he wanted the earth to split open and swallow him alive. "yes that was a mistake on my part, sir. i apologize." his head dipped in shame, "i only came to give (y/n) some gifts i bought her and–"

"gifts?! the hell you tryna do? buy my daughter or something?" the large man yelled, ignoring his adoptive daughter's pleas to calm down.

precisely Tsuyu thought, watching in amusement as Shoto shoved excuses in the older man's face.

"dad cmon, quit being irrational." (y/n) frowned, squeezing his shoulder. "just because he got me something doesn't mean he likes me like that." although her words were as confident and as calm as ever— her adoptive father knew better; the sweat piling on her forehead, the subtle shake in her shoulders and shy lip bites were more than enough proof. she was, at least, interested in Todoroki. much to his dismay.

he liked to believe (Y/n) never crushed on anyone before, he liked to believe she was a well disaplined young woman who focused more on her studies than on trivial matters such as love — but wether he liked to admit it or not, she was still a teenager who was allowed to feel love. he was proud she could, he really was, but he didnt want it to happen now at least not with the son of endeavor.

the fact that she was giggling and stuttering at the mere thought of Todoroki gifting her something rubbed him the wrong way, it made his skin itch in irritation. its only a matter of time till she comes to me crying about him.

the retired pro hero rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he raised an eyebrow at shoto. "what'dya get her?"

the icy-hot quirked boy jumped, tongue too tied to utter a single word properly. "yes! uh– the gifts! here we are: uhh" he stumbled over his sentences like a fool, digging into the plastic bags and pulling out various sweets. "we have uh- snickers, M&Ms, twix, nutella!" Todoroki bent to his knees and began to set everything down on the floor, an embarrassed blush covering his face, ears and neck.

his state was almost pitiful.

Tsuyu tried to help him by bending down to his level and handing him stuff from her bag— giving him jars of strawberry jam. "we uh- have jams!"

"jams?" (y/n) tilted her head to the side.

"yes jams! strawberry jams and uh..." he looked down to offer another kind, there wasnt. "strawberry? jams?"

"seedless uh delicious? exotic jams." Shoto handed (y/n)'s father a jar, a nervous smile plastered across his face.

Tsuyu pinched the side of his arm, whispering threateningly into his ear. "move. away. from the jams."

(y/n)'s father watched the whole ordeal with a much calmer demeanor than before, his lips turned slightly upward — this boy is nothing like that asshole endeavor. he looked genuinely nervous; trying his hardest to win the love and acceptence of his crush's parent. it made his heart swell.

"we also have cupcak—"

"thats quite enough mr. todoroki." the older man chuckled, reaching his arm out to pick the nervous boy up. "thank you for the uh gifts. im sure (y/n) will like–"

the (e/c) eyed girl grinned, stepping closer to Shoto and taking his larger hands in hers. "i love them, thank you shoto." she planted a single, loving kiss on his cheek. "you're so sweet to think of me."

"you're - you're welcome." his lips melted in a lovesick smile, heart beating erratically at the close proximity between them.

"welp. uh. me and Todo should leave now, its getting late." Tsu interrupted, "see you next week at school, (y/n), good night mr (l/n)." she waved and turned to leave dragging a smiling Shoto by the shirt collar.

"bye you guys be safe going home, text me when you get there!"

when the two had left, the (l/n)s set the candy bags next to the incomplete painting they are yet to finish.

"well.. he seemed nice." (y/n)'s father mumbled, eyes trained on her face; analyzing every twitch and every blush.

"he is." she absentmindedly mumbled back, focusing in the canvas before her. "really one of a kind kinda person."

"you like him?"

"well but of course i do, dad, hes my friend." 

her father simply shook his head with a sigh, not like he wasnt expecting that answer. "ill be right back with some water for the paint."

"please bring some tissues too!"

"mhm."

when he left, (y/n) blew the hair out of her face — (e/c) eyes staring at the two big bags near the canvas, she felt her lips stretch; a small smile sneaking its way to her sweet face. do you like him? her father's words repeated in her head. like couldnt even begin ti describe what he's making her feel. "ew Shoto, you're giving my heart a sugar rush."

"wow..." Uraraka cringed as she saw Todoroki and Tsuyu come into view. "i... have never been more embarrassed over a situation that has nothing to do with me."

"shush" Todoroki glared, clearly not in the mood.

"i was dying from second hand embarrassment, sorry Shoto." Midoriya rubbed his neck with an awkward smile. 

"y'know i always thought of Todoroki of being a your daughter calls me daddy too type." Asui pointed to her cheek. "turned out he's a lil bitch."

"thats it im going home!" said boy fumed, leaving his group of friends. thinking he had blew the whole thing.

little did he know— not only did he win a new part of (Y/n)'s sweet lil heart. but also the approval of her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.5K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...
55K 2.9K 16
𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | ❝ 𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ❞ ──────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖...
50K 2.4K 15
┊❛ i think it's fate ! ❜ ⌇ ✎ᝰ┆the two don't mean to always run into each other, but it seems like they're fated to be together. ☁ . . ⇢ *。⋆ฺ shouto x...
90.3K 3.4K 16
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨...