CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
OO - prologue.
O1 - forming a friendship.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.
O6 - practice activities they're involved in.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O8 - be yourself!
O9 - author's notes / fun facts.
1O - thank you for reading.

O2 - find out what they're passionate about.

34.7K 1.6K 6.4K
By sweet-amai

tuesday, 12:39 PM.

"OK, SECOND thing's second." Asui announced as she took her seat next to Iida and Todoroki. "find our what they're passionate about. ᵏᵉʳᵒ" she read from her shimmering green phone.

Uraraka tapped her chin with a hum, "what is she passionate about?"

Midoriya shrugged, stealing a glance at (Y/n), Momo and Jiro's table only to be met with the sight of (L/n), and to no one's surprise, inhaling a red velvet cake. "sweet food..?"

the green haired boy often wondered how she was yet to be diagnosed with any health conditions. y'know considering her unhealthy diet.

his attention shifted to Todoroki who was also staring at (Y/n). his bi colored eyes shining in adoration— it was almost comical how the normally stoic boy was now daydreaming about some girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes who just happened to be a sugar addict.

Izuku wouldn't be surprised if his best friend's body melted into oozing pink and purple liquid with the way he lovingly stared at the girl. he chuckled at his smile.

"oh i know!" Ochaco snapped her fingers, catching everyone's attention. "shes very passionate about becoming a hero."

"aren't we all?... thats kind of the whole point we attend UA?" Iida frowned, confusion lacing his sharp features.

"exactly! that counts as a passion." the brunette grinned pridefully. "i mean, her parents are dead so maybe she wants to make them proud or something i dunno, either way— it counts."

"wait what?" Midoriya interrupted, head tilted to the side. "i saw her parents just the other day, they're proheros. assuming im sane and/or dont have a ghost quirk i dont know about— they're alive."

Todoroki facepalmed at his best friend's words, "why are you always so slow, Midoriya?.."

"huh?"

"those are her adoptive parents, dingus." Tsu smacked the back of Izuku's head.

"shes adopted?!"

"you're just figuring this out now?" Ochaco gave her friend a judgemental stare, one that Iida mirrored. "cmon, Midoriya, they look nothing like her– even Todoroki knows this."

"i just thought her mom had an affair or something." the boy shrugged.

"..."

"anyways..." Uraraka mumbled now ready to change the subject, "back to the topic at hand— Todo, to impress her just talk all hero 'n stuff."

said boy was yet to hear her words, eyes focused on a certain (h/c) haired girl and a electricity quirked boy as they chatted up a storm on the other side of the cafeteria. his thoughts were cut short with Tsuyu startlingly snapping her fingers in his face. "earth to Sho. you there?"

Todoroki jumped, "huh? uh oh yeah. yeah sure." he silently nodded, eyes fixated on the food tray sitting on the table. his unease didn't go unnoticed by his best friend, Midoriya. "you okay?" his green eyes filled with concern.

again, Todoroki silently nodded excusing himself and taking his leave. he quickly made his way to the bathroom near the cafeteria.

just when he was about to enter the bathrooms, he bumped into a slightly shorter person. "sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going." he bowed.

"oh its alright, Todoroki it was an accident." Momo smiled as she dried her wet hands with a paper towel.

"thank you for understanding."

"mhm." with a nod, Momo began walking away. however, before she could get any further, Shoto grabbed her arm at the last second. "hey.. uh can you— can you call (L/n) over on your way back? id like to talk to her about something." he kept glancing left and right, in fear of any eavesdroppers.

Momo blinked in confusion but her lips quickly tugged into a small smile; she nodded and gently pulled her arm from his grasp. "sure, ill go get her. hope everything's okay."

a few minutes later, Todoroki was tapped on the shoulder by a certain (h/c)nette. "hey, you asked to see me?" her smile shined up at the boy.

he could feel the butterflies erupt in his stomach, their soft wings fluttering around in his ribs. "uhm uh yeah."

"..."

"..."

"are.. you going to tell me why?"

but it was at that moment it dawned on him.. he called her over without a reason. nothing. who does that?! "i.. uh." his gray and blue eyes darted from one wall to another. think you dumb hoe.

"wanna eat lunch with me on the roof top from now on?!" he yelled into her face, nervously throwing her words at her half hoping she wouldn't hear.

(Y/n) blinked at the sudden outburst but quickly recovered with a grin. "aw sure! i would love to." she rubbed her elbow with a guilty side eye, "if im being honest it gets awkward when Momo and Jiro think they're subtly flirting.. let me go get my tray."

as soon as she was out of his sight, Todoroki heaved a shaky sigh. what the fuck was he was thinking? only god knows...

"so Todo, are you nervous about the upcoming exams?" (L/n) mumbled out her question. "its honestly all ive been thinking about." she nervously chuckled, taking a large bite of her twix bar.

Todoroki shrugged dismissively, tearing his gaze away from the beautiful view of Tokyo to her peaceful face. "no not really. trivial things such as anxiety will only hold me back from studying and training properly. and if that happens ill end up failing." he paused looking down at his hand. "so i try not to think about it too much, you should too."

"thats easier said than done." (Y/n) sucked in a sharp breath. she reached into her skirt pockets to pull out two large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, handing one to the boy beside her. "i dont usually share my sweets with anyone, you're special!" a teasing smile painted across her lips.

"thank-thank you!" he yelled suddenly, eyes wide and avoiding hers. "ahem I mean- thank you." he received a silent nod in response.

with a sigh, (y/n) crumbled the twix wrapper in her hand, now ripping apart the orange wrapper around the peanut butter candy. "not thinking about the exams is easier said than done, i get so anxious about failing that i end up scaring myself."

"scaring yourself?"

"yeah. if im not constantly studying i feel like a soon-to-be failure. i end up pushing myself over the limit." she took a bite, covering her mouth while speaking. "i mean, it gets the work done but by the time exams are over i am, mentally, exhausted."

"oh i never knew you struggle so much to maintain your grades, (y/n)..."

the girl chuckled, taking yet another bite. "its not that bad... i just dont want to take the privilege of having such easy access to knowledge forgranted. besides, i do it to serve the people i will someday work to protect. and my parents"

"still." Todoroki's words were a whisper, his warm hand reaching up to touch her cheek. "you should take it easy, you're more than your grades, (y/n). you're more than what you can do for others."

at the unexpected comforting words, (y/n)'s tears brimmed her eyelids; she tried keeping it in. she really did. but the next thing she knew a single tear slid down the apple of her left cheek.

at the sight, Todoroki could feel his heart shattering to a million pieces. he wrapped his arms around her and tightened his grip. "im fine Todoroki, really." her giggles spilled from her lips, "your words... caught me off guard."

pulling away, (y/n) took his hand in hers, gently squeezing it. "in a good way. they caught me off guard in a good way.. thank you."

and the smile she sent his way knocked the wind right out of him. Todoroki felt like he had inhaled ice, his heart beating so violently he thought it would stop altogether. her smile was a little lopsided on the right side, small strands of hair that escaped her braids were swaying with the cold breeze. now that hes taking a closer look, she wasn't as perfect as he thought she was. not even close. and yet his heart threatened to claw its way right out of his chest and nestle in her arms.

she wasn't perfect, and Todoroki wouldn't have it any other way.

"you're.. you're wel—" before he could let the words out, the roof doors were swung open; the Dekusquad running out. "TODOROKI? MOMO SAID YOU WERE WITH—" they were met with the sight of (y/n) and Todoroki only but an inch apart, his hand intertwined with hers.

. . .

"oh! sorry, sorry to interrupt!" midoriya blushed, he was pushed aside by tsuyu who pointed an accusing finger at her two-toned haired friend. "well well we got ourselves a ladies man over here, thanks for letting us know you're with—" she was quickly silenced by Iida who smacked his hand against her lips and began to pull her back towards the doors. "we'll be on our way now, we were just worried about Shoto, continue whatever it is you guys were doing." he awkwardly laughed.

Midoriya followed behind him, trying to push Uraraka as well. she held on to whatever she saw, desperately trying to stay. "HASHTAG TOD(/N)! HASHTAG TOD(/N)! MAKE IT HAPPE—"

when Izuku finally pulled her away from the two, (y/n) giggled. "they're really.. something."

"if by something you mean will make you grow gray hair then sure."

"oh by the way what did Uraraka mean by To–"

"NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SHES CRAZY."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.3K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
2.4K 120 33
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ 𝐿𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋...
17.6K 1K 13
❛ × 𝐭𝐜𝐛𝐠, shoto todoroki shory story. fluff. ❨ it felt like deja vu ❩ ╰► when fate leads them ×
144K 3.2K 32
★彡 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨�...