A Piece Of Me [Completed] βœ…

By SwtyC_4BTS

"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidat... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (M)
Re-upload
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Update
Author's note 1
Author's Note 2

Chapter 30

5.2K 311 56
By SwtyC_4BTS

Jungkook

Almost 8 months later.....

It's almost time to celebrate our baby boy's first birthday. I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. The joy that Seojoonie has brought into our lives, it's immeasurable. From his cute baby talk to his super speed crawling around the house, Seojoon keeps us on our toes daily.

My husband has been feeling the effects of it the most as he spends most of his time with him. In the past year, Jimin has reduced his own workload immensely to accomodate our baby. He barely ever comes into the office, except when he's needed neither does he take any business trips. I've been happy to shoulder his share of the work with Hoseok. Seeing him with Seojoon makes my heart happy.

But there's still a void in our life that I think will never be completely filled without our Jinnie. Thinking about him, always brings tears to my eyes. When he left us, he took something from each of us that can never be replaced. He took my heart and left a piece of his behind, our son, Seojoon.

I searched for him like crazy for about two months straight. I never got a clue as to where he went. He never withdrew any of the money that Jimin had transferred into his account. We never found any tags on his passport neither did he take ownership of the property that we had purchased for him in Singapore, where our permanent residence is.

There was no trace of him in Korea either. I had a private investigator comb places from his past but he never uncovered a thing about Jinnie. It was as though he never existed. I miss him every day. When I look into our son's eyes, I see him. He's never left my mind for even a day.

On my behest, Jimin tried to locate him through a degree course that we had registered him for but their offices were extremely strict and no amount of 'persuasion' on our part, helped to uncover any information through them.

My husband eventually gave up on my obsession and respected Jinnie's need for privacy. I know he missed him too. He had a folder in his phone gallery dedicated to pictures of Jinnie. I would catch him now and then, looking fondly on them, smiling most often, no doubt recalling a sweet memory associated with the pictures.

My memories of my Jinnie remained closed in my heart, not for anyone, except our son. I would talk to Seojoon about his appa when we were alone. Extoll on his beauty, his gorgeous smile and crazy laugh. So many amazing things about his appa that were only for his ears.

It would be a lie if I said that my marriage didn't suffer the after effects of the loss of our Jinnie. We each closed ourselves up in different ways. But Jimin would always remain my best friend, that would never change. It hurt me a lot that he knew, that his place in my heart had been replaced. But somehow I felt, that he didn't hate me for it. He loved me in his own way as I loved him in mine.

The night of our Seojoonie's birthday party, my husband became very ill. He was throwing up violently and complained of stomach cramps. He was rushed to the hospital where they insisted on running umpteen tests on him. He refused and only accepted the pain killers and an IV.

I was boggled with his behaviour until he finally worked up the courage to tell me the truth. A truth that he had known for over two years now.

♢♢♢♢♢

Flashback to two years ago

Jimin

"I need a favour from you Seokjin, one that you will be heavily compensated for should you accept my offer."

I looked into the innocent eyes of Kim Seokjin. He might have been a pole dancer/prostitute, but there was a certain innocence about him. Julia, the woman I picked up a few nights ago, was right about him. I could see the measure of the man before me, seen through her eyes. Although he was poor and definitely too thin, he carried himself well.

"What can I do for you Mr Jeon?" Seokjin asked me, getting straight to the point. I liked that about him. He didn't beat around the bush.

"I need you to give me a baby."

He scoffed. "Give you a baby? I don't understand. Maybe, you're in the wrong place mister. You need to go to a hospital for that."

"Oh, I'm in the right place Seokjin. Let me explain." I cleared my throat as I watched him sip on his wine. "I'm dying Seokjin. I have hepatic cancer. My husband and family are unaware of my condition. The only person that knows, is my doctor and now you."

I watched for a reaction from him but didn't get any so I continued. "Two years ago, I lost my baby in an accident. Due to the severity of my injuries, I'm unable to conceive again. My husband and family are aware of this. Medically, I've tried everything but it's of no use. And now with my cancer, there's no way I could ever wish to bear a child again. My ovaries are shot and my eggs, rendered useless. I'm refusing any medical assistance because I want to live without the drama and pain that my husband will have to endure. I need to rent your womb Seokjin. I need my husband to have an heir and a partner for him, for when I'm gone. But he must never know about what we will agree on. It will be our secret."

He looked at me curiously. "What exactly do I have to do and what will be my recompense?"

"You will have to sleep with my husband. He will fight us on this but in the end you will have to get him to do it. Not once, but several times to ensure that you have his child. During this time, you will have to live with us wherever we will go. You will be well taken care of and extremely wealthy after this transaction."

"What's the catch Mr Jeon? There's always a catch," he smirked and I smiled at his intuition.

"You will sign a contract with all our terms outlined and an NDC, and you will be honour bound to give up your child willingly to us. After you give birth, you will only remain with us to ensure that the child is breastfed for at least 3 months. Then you will leave and we will never hear from you again. Also, I insist that you complete atleast two tertiary courses for your own benefit that will be paid for in advance and in full by my husband and myself. You will receive $10M in an offshore account, a house in your name and any other forms of recompense that we deem fit."

"Again, Mr Jeon, what's the catch?"

"There is no catch Seokjin. These are my terms and they will remain between us, not even my husband is allowed to know of all that we agree on today."

"I will think on your offer Mr Jeon and get back to you. Thank you for dinner."

He got up to leave but I stopped him and gave him a cellphone so I could contact him. "Please Seokjin, my time is limited. Don't make me wait too long."

He nodded and left.

Three days later, he called me and confirmed that he would do it. I had the doctor run a series of tests on him to deem him healthy. All his tests came up clean. He was the most suitable candidate for us.

Present day

I still couldn't understand why he never took the money or the other things that we'd agreed on. He gave us a piece of himself and took with him all the love we had to give. If Jungkook owned his heart, Seokjin had stolen mine. In his unobtrusive and quiet way, he created a path into our lives and left us broken and irreparable without him.

I know his contract stated that he had to leave but in the end, I never wanted him to. I tried to convince him several times but he was adamant in his resolve. The night before he left, he held me tight as we watched my husband sleep. He cried into my chest and kissed me for the first time full on the lips. There was nothing sexual about it. It was a simple kiss, filled with all the love he felt for me, for my husband and our child.

I know I could find him if I wanted to, but he made me promise that I would never seek him out. But now I wish he was here. Our Jungkook would need him now more than ever.

My Seokjin.....where are you? Come back to us please.......

.............

************************************

Some clarity on the deal that Seokjin made with Jimin. I hope you are all enjoying my ff. I love you all for every read, every vote and all the support you give me constantly. 💗💗

Our Taehyungie did the 'stay at home' challenge on tiktok. He's such a cutiepie. Heed his message and stay safe ARMY 🏡💗

I purple you  💜

***********************************

Love Swty 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑒 π‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
177K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
140K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...