CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
OO - prologue.
O2 - find out what they're passionate about.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.
O6 - practice activities they're involved in.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O8 - be yourself!
O9 - author's notes / fun facts.
1O - thank you for reading.

O1 - forming a friendship.

36.5K 1.8K 5.7K
By sweet-amai

monday, 8:38 PM.

"ALRIGHT TODOROKI! first thing on the list," Uraraka beamed as she looked down at her phone. "forming a friendship!"

"y'know i still cant believe we're third years and this motherfucker made no moves." Asui commented earning herself a glare from said boy.

"although rudely worded," Iida sighed, crossing his arms to his chest. "i do agree with Tsuyu. how exactly is he going to form a friendship when he one, has never spoken to her directly. and two, keeps stuttering around her."

Ochaco smiled at her white-red haired friend, "you're Deku's best friend, right Todo?"

"i assume so?" he replied with a tilted of his head.

"so just picture Izuku's face!"

"wait, wha-" Shoto was cut off by her pushing him against (Y/n)'s dorm room door.

"Ocha! you shouldn't push–" Iida came to Todoroki's defense but was promptly silenced by Izuku who knocked on the door and pulled the engine-quirked boy away.

Asui waved as she ran off with the rest of the DekuSquad™ "good luck!"

before he could call for them, (Y/n)'s door opened. "Uraraka! Tsuyu! hi—" she cut herself off upon realizing it was Shoto instead of her two friends.

"oh, Todoroki. hello!" nonetheless, (Y/n) greeted the boy with a smile. "are Ochaco and Asui with you?" she asked, poking her out to look both ways at the empty hallway.

"uh.. nope- nope. just.. uh me." the bi colored male took a deep breath and smiled slightly, ignoring the twisting feeling in his stomach when his eyes met her big (e/c) ones as they stared up at him. "they couldn't make it."

"oh." she chuckled, "well do you want to come inside and do face masks with me?"

"do a what? whats that?"

(Y/n) paused for a second or two, confusion melting into amusement. "you've never done a face mask before?"

"no?"

she suddenly took hold of his right arm, wrapping her (s/c) ones around his and pulling him inside. "oh my god you have not lived, my friend."

"take a seat on the floor ill be right back." she smiled, disappearing into the bathroom.

Todoroki obediently sat down on the carpeted floor with his back against her soft bed. he looked around in awe staring at the (f/c) themed room. he entered every single one of his classmates' dorms except hers— even Bakugou's! albeit without his permission.

but (Y/n)'s dorm was a complete mystery to him before this point— he wondered how she would decorate her walls, what the theme would be, how her personal space looked and surprisingly; it was more cluttered than he thought it would be; not in a messy, dirty way. but rather in a few loose things here and there.

(Y/n) always presented a persona of discipline, responsibility and organization. she never cut corners, was always clean looking and in control of every situation thrown her way. its a small factor of why Todoroki had grown to love the girl, she was straight forward; just like he was.

his blue and gray eyes drifted from her closet to her wall of pictures, posters from old 90s movies and personal photos of her with her friends and family littered the (f/c) wall. ones with Momo, Jiro and Denki were the most recurring— which, although he would never admit it, made his chest heave in slight jealousy. a canvas was standing in the corner of the room beneath the pictures, different types of art supplies atop a small desk next to the white canvas.

the messiest part of her room was her study desk, piles upon piles of books stood high, papers with random scribbles of math problems scattered across the wooden desk.

Todoroki was observant when it came to (Y/n), but it didn't take a rocket scientist to clue out that she was an overachiever who was very protective of her grades.

his train of thought was put to a stop when (Y/n) came out of the bathroom holding an array of facemasks and other skincare products. "this was originally a girls night in but, coincidentally, the other girls also couldn't make it."

Todoroki could feel his sweat soaking his clothes. oh he knew it wasn't a coincidence.

the devil works hard but Uraraka works harder.

"s'that so." he chuckled.

"nevermind that, i have you." she smiled, jumping on her bed behind him.

Todoroki would've blushed at the way she worded her sentence but his brain short circuited when her soft palms guided his head to her lap.  he swore he could feel his heart stop— or maybe it was going so fast he couldn't feel it.

"try not to move." she said, opening a lemon scented facemask packet. "it'll get wrinkled."

he nodded, not trusting himself enough to utter fully comprehensible, clear words. Shoto shakily sighed at the refreshing feeling of the soft, cool fabric against his warm face.

(Y/n) took out her rose quartz roller and smiled down at him. "im gonna use a roller on you, that ok?"

"mhm." he nodded once more. "what does it do?"

"it improves blood flow, makes your skin look better." and with that, he could feel the crystal message his forehead and cheeks in a very relaxing manner— he closed his eyes at the pleasant feeling.

"so.." she began, voice as soft as a raindrop. "uh are you feeling better?"

"huh?"

"y'know your... stomach situation?"

Shoto froze, arms and shoulders tensing at her words. "about that! Asui was lying i dont have diarrhea."

(Y/n) laughed at his offended pout, "then why did she say you did?"

"they didn't want you to know about what we were talking about."

"mmm." she hummed, lips tugged into a mischievous grin. y'know, like Bruno. "and what exactly were you guys talking about?" her fingers lightly pressed against his temples, softly tapping his skin.

"it was– about my crush..." his reply came in an octave barley above a whisper.

(Y/n) oo'd at his words. "and who's that? Uraraka? Momo? Midoriya?"

"Midoriya?!"

"yeah well, you guys are inseparable i just kinda assumed."

"you, Momo and Jiro are inseparable does that mean you guys are dating?"

"..."

"your silence is very unnerving for me right now, (Y/n)."

the girl laughed aloud at his words, "im just kidding. i dont swing that way, dunno about them though."

"do you think they're romantically involved?"

(Y/n) giggled at his question, "my my, look at you fishing for gossip." she smirked.

he mirrored her smirk, batting his lashes. "who? me? not at all!"

"regina george." she commented, "but i honestly think they are– Momo laughs a little too loud to Jiro's your mama jokes its very suspicious. if not a secret relationship then definitely mutual pining."

"how much do you want to bet Jiro confesses first?"

"50 yen Momo will."

"alright deal."

(Y/n) smiled at his amusing personality, truth be told she thought he was a stick in the mud kind of person— a trait she didn't like in people but she was pleasantly surprised.

a few moments passed with the two engulfed in a comfortable silence. it was strange to know they had never properly hung out, yet their first time alone feels natural.

"do.. you have anyone in mind?" Todoroki question, being the first to break the silence. his words were a whisper he was half expecting to be met with no answer.

and there it is. the question that determined his chances. when (Y/n) utters her answer either his plan plummets and fails before it even started— or hope will fill his heart with a warmth of comfort.

the girl in question rubbed her chin with a small frown etched upon her pretty face, her pink lips pursed in a pout with her brows furrowed slightly as she thought about her answer. the small actions definitely didnt go unnoticed under Todoroki's heated stare.

after a few seconds time, (Y/n)'s lips stretched from her thoughtful pout to a large grin, her (e/c) eyes met Shoto's.

he swallowed and tightened his fist, his heart pounding against his rib cage almost bursting out entirely.

"nope!"

Todoroki choked on his spit, his eyes widening at the girl. he let out a breath of relief.

"i have no interest in anyone right now." (Y/n) again confirmed.

if he was being honest, Shoto was fine with that. at least she didnt like anyone else. her not liking him back now doesn't mean she wont like him back ever.

"ah." he smiled, more in relief than anything. "that must be nice. not worrying about crushes and such."

"oh it is." she smiled back. "it does get a lil lonely though, but thats why i have Jiro and Momo." he nodded in understanding.

so she was considering it..

noice.

30 minutes of movie talks later, (Y/n) finally took off Todoroki's mask off throwing it in the trashcan near her desk. she made him wash any access product off with cold water, grinning at his now much smoother skin. "how was it?"

"relaxing. i loved it."

"im glad! you can always come over to do this again." she gave a thumbs up. "or if you just want a facemask to apply in your room."

"thank you." Todoroki nodded, bowing respectfully. "its been fun, but i do have to go now. thanks again for the mask, (L/—"

the (h/c) haired girl waved off his words, "oh just call me (Y/n), or (N/n)."

"uh huh. will do." he chuckled. "see you around (L/– (Y/n)."

"buh-bye." she fluttered her fingers as a farewell.

with a blush eating way at Todoroki's pale cheeks, he left. a dumb, cute grin plastered all over his face.

"Shoto!" Izuku called, pulling said boy from his daydream wonderland. "how'd it go?"

"pretty good if I do say so myself." he replied simply, his normal stoic expression back.

"TODO! TODO! TODO!!" Uraraka came skipping cheerfully, her arms flailing about. "TELL ME! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"we flew over to never land, Peter Pan forced her to confess and now we're dating." Shoto thought it was pretty funny but the annoyed pout on Ochaco's lips told him otherwise. "cmon! tell me."

the group began making their way down the hall presumably to their own dorms. "nothing happened, we just talked for a bit is all. we're on a first name basis though." he smiled at the recent memory he will forever cherish.

"ah! one small step for Ochaco!" the brunette exclaimed happily, skipping. "one GIANT leap for Todoroki's love life!" her cheerful squeals echoed against the walls earning herself a "SHUT THE FUCK UP" from a very annoyed, and sleepy katsuki. but she couldn't care, not when her matchmaking plan involving her two close friends is working like a charm.

"you shut up Bakugou! im in my feels!"

this is the only confirmed straight
(y/n) i have lmao 😭 the rest are
either bisexual/pansexual coded
or confirmed lesbians SKJSJS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.4K 13
꒰ ᥫ᭡ ꒱ؘ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 | ೃ࿔₊• *𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
90.2K 3.4K 16
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨...
144K 3.2K 32
★彡 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨�...
54.9K 2.9K 16
𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | ❝ 𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ❞ ──────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖...