Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter ONE

1.8K 258 289
By fabulot

Alexandrea's P.O.V

As usual I was in a strange environment. I looked around me in hope of knowing where I was but it was no use .The place looked like an abandoned hospital with beds at each corner. A bed at each corner seemed to be covered with a white cloth.

Moving towards the bed closest to me, my legs were getting heavier with each step, my breathing shallower as if I had been running. My hand was almost touching the cloth when it moved. Shuffling backwards, I hit a stainless surgery pan and it made so much noise I shut my eyes. I opened them when the noise died down .

"Oh no" I said widening my eyes.The creature from the bed opened the white cloth.

"Shit" I gulped. It looked like a decaying and disfigured human body. It had holes and some part of the skin was about to fall off. I staggered back in fear and realized that the noise that the stainless surgery pan made woke them all.

They all stood up and started staggering towards me making gruntled sounds .I turned around and started running as fast as I could. Though it was no use. It seemed like an endless aisle of them.I finally saw a door and ran faster towards it.I turned the handle but it was locked.I turned around and saw that they were catching up. Shouting, I began to bang the door.

"Help, please somebody"I banged harder but nobody answered.Then I started to tug on the handle of the door. After few trials, it clicked. I quickly got outside and closed the door behind me .The environment seemed to be different again. It looked like a forest but the leaves were dry and the branches were crooked and some broken.

I sat under one of the trees and used my palm to wipe the sweat off my forehead. My breathing was calming down but I couldn't stop shaking. I decided to lay under the tree for sometime and immediately I did, brown and rope - like plants started moving around me making out fingers. Some very familiar ones that made me wish for death.

Then it wrapped my whole body and I wanted to scream but I couldn't. It was like my voice was stuck in my throat. Then the dark sand started swallowing me, slowly. I wasn't able to breathe or move or scream. I was just still as the familiar feeling spread throughout my body.

×××××××××××××××××××
Hello sweethearts,

Sorry about the short chapter but don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Enjoy😘😘

24/05/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 171 23
Kat was three years old when the fighting broke out between her parents and two years later they finally divorced. Ever since then she has lived with...
35.9K 1.4K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...
316 64 27
Wynter is a nineteen-year-old girl whose life is anything but normal. Her father is a famous politician and her mother was kidnapped when she was you...
197K 5.9K 45
"I loved you dangerously Alia,more than the air that I freaking breath but yet you still went ahead and chose him" "What are you talking about. I did...