CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
O1 - forming a friendship.
O2 - find out what they're passionate about.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.
O6 - practice activities they're involved in.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O8 - be yourself!
O9 - author's notes / fun facts.
1O - thank you for reading.

OO - prologue.

42.1K 2K 4.2K
By sweet-amai

monday, 12:30 PM.

"TODOROKI ARE YOU not going to eat?" Tsuyu tilted her head to the right, her long dark green bangs moving in sync. her curious black eyes pierced Shoto's being, it almost felt like he was being thrust into a stage, or strapped down under a microscope— it felt very uncomfortable for him. "you've been spacing out an awful lot lately." she mumbled suspiciously.

"now that Tsu pointed it out, yeah its true." Midoriya shifted his soft green eyes from his bowl of katsudon to his heterchromic eyed friend. "you've been out of it even in practice too which is very unlike you. are you okay Shoto?"

the boy in question tensed, he contemplated his options— which were two: 1) tell them truth, confide in them and have them help him out with his situation.

or 2) lie, shrug it off, keep the secret to himself and die a lonely pitiful death.

he shook his head and offered a small smile, "im alright, just a lot on my mind is all."

"well whatever it is, please push it aside!" Iida chimed in, hands moving up and down in his signature chopping motion. "you're a hero-in-training! must never be distracted by anything!"

Todoroki's smile faded now replaced by a frown, a sigh tore its way past his slightly chapped lips as he gazed down at the floor with a frustrated pout. "thats the thing, Iida, i cant push it away. ive tried everything."

"besides its not a thing its a one."

as soon as those words left his mouth Shoto could feel his entire body jump— the air around him felt cold against his (already frigid) skin. the boy's discolored eyes slowly made their way up; from the floor, to the food and finally: a pair of crazed brown eyes.

Uraraka snapped her flip phone shut, a smirk plastered across her face in a frightening fashion. "Todoroki..." she called, voice a few octaves deeper than normal. "you have a crush?"

his pale cheeks exploded a deep red, he could feel his left side act up— the scent of burnt wood reaching his nostrils from the chopsticks he held in his hand. "i... i.."

Uraraka jumped in glee, leaning over to her friend's reddening flustered face. "YOU DO!" she squealed as her arms flew about; attracting unwanted attention. "YOU TOTALLY DO!"

"ok ocha, calm down." Asui poked her friend's sides in hopes of silencing her. the brunette didn't stop until Iida stepped in and pushed her back down into her seat.

"so~" Ochaco grinned, holding her left cheek with her palm— ignoring the pain from her funny bone as it pressed against the hard table, she was too engrossed in Todoroki's non existent love life right now. "who is she?~ or he! i dont judge."

Todoroki's response came in stuttered string of words, he could feel his cheeks melt off at the unwanted, expectant stares of his 4 friends.

and before he could deny her accusations, the boy caught something from the corner of his eye. three girls walking through the cafeteria isles side by side; said girls were non other than Momo, Jiro and (Y/n)— an iconic trio for class 3-A. you'll never catch one without the other two.

Uraraka, noticing her friend's eyes were trained on something behind her, turned to search for the source of his distraction, following his line of vision— finally giving Todoroki a second or two to catch his breath without her staring him down.

the brunette girl's eyes fell on the friend group of three, watching as Momo's chest and shoulders vibrated with a chuckle at something Jiro said. Uraraka's brown irises shifted to the final girl sitting across from the two, catching her stuffing her face with candy and other unhealthy snacks she, undoubtedly, brought— after all, (Y/n) was known to having a sweet tooth.

turning back to her dual-eyed friend, Ochaco smirked, her next words spilling from her lips sinisterly. "so? s'it Momo, Jiro or (Y/n)?"

he choked on his saliva.

and this is where he leaves. this is where Todoroki leaves.

he pushed his seat backwards and powerwalked his way to the giant doors of the UA cafeteria– ignoring the calls of Deku and Iida.

Uraraka, however, wasn't going to give up so easily.

next thing the boy knew, a glaring Ochaco with a psychotic grin blocked his way— arms extended outwards despite their short length and low strength.

"is it Jiro?! huh?" she asked, tilted her body to the left to stop him from maneuvering his way around her. "are you secretly into that goth gf thing?"

"goth wha- no! its not Jiro- let me leave."

"so Momo?"

"ew,"

"definitely (L/n)!"

"what about me?"

the two froze at the new third-party voice, heads slowly turning to meet a very confused (Y/n), hands behind her back and small smile tugging at her glossy, pink lips.

"saw you guys from across the cafeteria making a ruckus. Momo, Jiro and i thought to ask if everything was ok." she explained, throwing a thumb over her shoulder— to which Uraraka and Todoroki followed, gazes falling on a very concerned Momo and slightly annoyed Jiro.

silence filled the atmosphere, leaving an awkward air around the three.

"well? is everything ok?"

before the two could respond, Deku saved the day by throwing his arm around his friends and giving (Y/n) an innocent smile. "peaches and cream." he lied.

"yeah!" Iida jumped in, patting Todoroki on the head. "Shoto is very sick and Ochaco was only worried."

Asui threw an attempt to try and help her embarrassed friend, though when he heard what she had to say; Todoroki wished she was mute. "he just has diarrhea."

. . .

(Y/n)'s sweet smile morphed into one of embarrassment, with her cheeks heating up her (e/c) eyes met Todoroki's discolored ones— "uh hope you uh... feel better?" she nervously uttered, shifting her body weight from one leg to another. "im... gonna go now."

and when she finally left, Shoto's body slowly turned to Asui— "DIARRHEA?!"

"I PANICKED! IM SORRY!" Tsu defended herself. "besides you should be happy i even helped out!"

the poor boy facepalmed, stealing a glance in (Y/n)'s catching her giving him a judgemental stare– which she quickly broke upon being caught.

he fell backwards onto an empty chair conveniently placed, a groan leaving his lips. "first impression too..."

Uraraka raised a perplexed eyebrow at him, "why are you so upset about what (L/n) thin....ks..." realization dawned on the girl— eyes blowing up inhumanly wide.

a loud gasp later, she had a deathly grip on Shoto's shoulders. "ITS (L/N)!" she screeched, her wide grin almost splitting her cheeks.

well it was too late to hide it now, the jig was up.

"so what if it is?" he mumbled, staring off to the side in a feeble attempt to not make eye contact with a crazed Ochaco.

"what're you waiting for? go talk to her." she urged, letting go.

"well thanks to a certain someone she now thinks i have diarrhea." the boy glared at Tsuyu. "i don't think she'll want to associate with me when her first real impression of me is about me having explosive poop."

the green haired girl crossed her arms, "ok now you're just putting words in my mouth! i never said explosive."

"as if that makes it any better!"

"well its not my fault you never talked to her on your own— didn't we start UA two years ago?" Asui pointed to her cheek, feigning a thinking expression. "you're the one with zero play."

"now thats just mean."

Uraraka quickly shut down the mini argument between them. "how about we make her like you?"

"how?"

"kidnap her and force he-" midoriya cut himself off upon noticing his friends' weirded out stares. "what?"

"i know this really helpful wikiHow article Mina randomly sent me the other day." Ochaco smiled. "its titled how to get your crush to like you. im sure we'll find a couple tips and tricks that are sure to help you out!"

"and we'll help you, how does that sound?" Iida offered a comforting shoulder squeeze.

"absolutely horrifying." Todoroki deadpanned, but let out a sigh in defeat. "but what other choice do i have so... ok."

que Uraraka's excited squealing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
76.6K 3.4K 13
꒰ ᥫ᭡ ꒱ؘ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 | ೃ࿔₊• *𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
140 9 9
" Does the carpet match the drapes?" "You mean in my dorm?" A story in which a flirtatious girl wants Todoroki to realize how pretty he actually is...
244K 11.8K 18
❛ WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT I'D GET YOU? ╰┈➤ in which todoroki shoto agrees to be in a fake relationship with...