𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Information β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ Spies β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ Right Concept β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Proud of us β–‘
β–‘ Lets do it β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Got a secret β–‘

38 5 1
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jimin's pov: 

I was closed inside my room traveling in my imagination which I happen to call Y/n. Yes, She lives in my imagination everyday from the moment I spotted her dancng in the rain.

From the first moment until now she is literally the main factor I am being so active.

After our first kiss I still feel like I have her taste on my lips. I touched my lips as a reminder and tried to hide my smile but failed. I cherish every little moment.

I could not get it out of my mind no matter how hard I try.

I miss her right now. I want her... She can captivate me like no one else. Like... no one else!!!!!!!!!!! I can find wings with just the thought of her. 

Right when I was smiling thinking about Rain my phone started beeping lterally vibrating on my desk, startling me. Gosh! I noticed that it was not going to stop and let me think again so I gave up and approached it.

"Namjoon?" I said surprised when I spotted my best friend's name wtitten on my lock screen.

I picked it up.

"Dude!" He said right away and I rolled my eyes. "You know you could say a Hi or.. a hello.. or maybe w-" I started trailing down but he interrupted me.

"Shut up!" I widened my eyes at his rude ass. "That's offensive!" I continued complaining cause he interrupted me from thinking abut HER! Am I sounding like a maniac? Probably yes!

"I need to see you!' He admitted and I scoffed. "I will send you a picture of me then! You could stare at me all day long!" I sarcastically said.

"I am serious! We need to talk Jimin!" He confessed and I sighed. "Aghhhh! Milkshakes?" I proposed hoping he could say no and we could talk like that. 

"Sure!"

Dammit!

I said goodbye to my friend so I could get dressed and reach the diner we are hanging with him so we can talk.

...

"So what happened that I had to get dressed and stop thinking about Rain and had to come here!" I complained and he drunk a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

He is getting on my nerves although I love him so much.

"I met your mom yesterday!" I gulped when he said the word mom. It makes me so nervous. And that made me choke on my drink.

"And what happened?" I was literally biting my nails. What if she knows! I was supposed to be with Namjoon yesterday!

I am in so much troubleeee!

"She told me that you were supposed to be in my house? For a project?" I freaked out. Okay thats bad! But If she knew... Wouldn't she kill me this morning? She didn't say anything! The truth is that I havent seen her that much today.

"And what did you tell her?" I was literally shaking like a fish that was  dragged out of the water. I knew I should not lie.

They are gonna choke me! 

"I said that you are at my house but the fridge was empty so I was heading to the supermarket to buy us some juice?" He said and I narrowed my eyebrows. Okay that sounds like a really Cheap excuse. 

"Tell me she believed something like that?" I questioned unable to comprehand the fact that my mom... MY MOM... actually believed that.

"Well she did... But.."

"But what..."

"She literally scolded me because she said is not acceptable to stop the lesson to buy juice?! Like.. Legit! That's what she told me!" We looked at each other and literally were trying to hold back our laughter. 

"So anyway... Now... Lets talk about the... gurl!" He slyly looked at me and I drank a sip awkwardly. After that I shared a weak smile. "W-we kissed!" He almost choked on his milkshake. 

"Y-you kissed her dude?" I awkwradly broke eye contact, glancing around. God damn I look so suspicious right now. "Wait. What?" He asked and I distanced my lips from the straw.

"Um.. She kissed me." I dared to say and his eyes widen. He covered his lips with his palm shook at first but then he burst out laughing. He was pointing at me.... It's not funny!

"Omggg! Dude!!!" He continued laughing like crazy. That's RUDE! And I do not think It's Okay! He should be ashamed. "Yahhhh What's so funny?" I yelled but he continued laughing. Rude! Rude! Rude!

"You are unbilievable! How was it?" He said and I placed my elbow on the counter being all dreamy. "It was... my first kiss!" I confessed reliving every moment of it. Her beautiful image started living in my head again.

"Was it that good?" He said looking at me shocked and I shared a lustful nod. It was! "It was amazing!" I whispered actually wanted to kiss her again.

"Dude you are in love" He said and couldn't be more right. I am head over heels for the girl. Rain could actually be.. my soulmate? It could be her! The one I am dreaming about! 

"You are blushing!" He also added and I just nodded. "Yes! Cause I am thinking about her!" I made it clear for him from the start. The only reason I could ever catch myself lushing is Rain!

Some time passed and after Namjoon drank a sip from his milkshake he broke the silence. "I also... want a favor?"

"I will do it!" I said right away without even hear what he wanted. I own him so I will do whatever. "Don't you wanna hear trhough?" He smiled and I gave up. "Tell me but I will do it!" I added and he felt revieled.

"So tomorrow! There is this football game! And I am on the team and-" I didn't let him finish. "You want me to lie if someone asks me! Right?" I actually guessed it right! I was sure I was right! 

"Yep! Will you?" He cheerfully asked and I rolled my eyes. "C'mon! Of course I will! You are my best friend and you are doing the exact same thing for me!" I admitted and he laughed.

Yoongi's pov: 

I got in the diner with that douche I have for a friend. I literally pushed him cause he is getting on my freaking nerves. "Yoongi!" He hissed angrily but all I could see was an angry bunny. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

We both walked towards the counter. "I want something sweet!" Jungkook said looking at the Ice cream flavors. Did I ask him? Anyway Yoongi just relax! I started looking at the flavors but I caught something in the corner of my eye.

I slightly turned only to see Jimin's back sitting on a table with a blonde guy with dimples. I grabbed Jungkook's collar and seized him to a table to sit.

"Ah ah ah" He said and I pinned him down. "What? Why did you do that?" He complained like a baby and I rolled my eyes. "I saw Jimin!" I claimed and he started glancing around like a lost puppy. "Really? Where?" I grabbed his chin and turned it to Jimin's direction.

"There!" I yelled and he saw him. Right away his eyes widen in the realization. He was shocked to see Jimin. I removed my hand from his face and sat back.

"Oh my god! Jimin is here!" He says and I face palmed my forehead

"So here's the plan!" I said moving my hands along with my sentences. "What's the plan?" Jungkook foolishly asked and I wanted to beat him up. 

"So! You are gonna go, have a seat on the table right behind Jimin!" I satanically explained. But he was perplexed... I literally was so clear.

"Why? I thought we were going to sit together?" He pouted. It felt like I am hanging out with a god damn BABY! "Jungkook look at me! I want you to go and sit there and try to hear what they are talking about! Do you undrestand?"

I could see the realization in his face but still he had some...questions! "And what if he sees me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. The next time I should search for a friend somebody please remind me to check if he has a brain!

"If you wanna stay alive you better make sure he wont!" I smiled and pushed him off the couch he was sitting on. He started walking trying not to be visible to people but he is stupid so I wont say anything about his way of thinking.

I was looking at him scooting on the seat right behind Jimin. He was trying to listen to the convo and it was pretty obvious to me. God damn! He is gonna see him! 

After a while he got up and started walking towards me. What? So early? Are we serious? What is he doing? He scooted right next to me this time.

"Why did you come so early douche?" I complained with a question but his smile was suspicious. Why is he smiling like that? What's that supposed to mean?

"Cause I heard enough!" 

"What did you hear??????" I asked coming closer to him. "She said something about not wanting to lose Y/n!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "How is he gonna lose her?"

"He said something about a secret that if Y/n knows she is gonna get hurt!" He retorted and I was so eager to know.

"What secret?"

"I didn't hear!"

"SERIOUSLY!?"

I screamed and he almost fell from his seat. "A-aren't we gonna buy milkshakes now?" He dared to say from the floor.

Aghhhhhhhh!

--------

A/n:

Hello Amiiii (as Jin would say)

I am so so so so... SO happy that you read this chapter...

Now let me ask you something...

Jungkook is so cuteeeee, isn't he? I wanna squize his beautiful cheeks. Please someone, bring me Jungkook lmao.

I appreciate your support and as always tell me your theories I you want to...
See you in the next chapter...

Love youuuuuu
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 65
The story about to different personalites who are forced in a marriage but, find love together ❀️
1.2M 43.2K 83
Jikook love story ; Jimin - Unknown contact . Jung kook - Secretly crushing on Jimin [ in this story BTS is still alive ]
140K 3.4K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
346K 8.6K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff