Fire + Water

By christygurl10112

There is a girl named Alex and there's a girl named Chloe. They don't know each other at all and Alex gets t... More

Alex
Chloe
Waking up, Alex/Chloe
Discovering their powers
Meeting Each Other
Away For a While
Secret
Warm Up
Shopping
She's What???
Leaving
Kidnapped
Realization
New Announcement

Seeing Mom

29 1 0
By christygurl10112

Alex, Max, and Chloe got into Max's black Toyota Camry and they all put their seatbelts on and Max started the engine and the he started driving.  "Do you know where her house is"? Alex asked.  "Nope, where am i going"? Max asked.  "Okay, first you have to drive to town, so do that first," Alex says.  "Okay," Max says.  "You do know where that is, right"? Alex asked.  "Yeah, I know where that is," Max says.  "Okay," Alex says.  Max drove into town and said,"Where do I go now"?  Alex told Max where to go and then in about 15 minutes, they were at Alex's mom house that.  Alex got out of the car and, so did Max.  Alex walked to the door and she rang the doorbell.  Her mom Louise came and opened then door and gave her a hug.  "Hey sweetheart, I knew you were gonna come by sooner or later come in," Louise says.  "Okay, I'll be right back," Alex says.  "Okay," Louise says.

Alex ran back to the car and said,"Chloe, come on, I'm gonna freeze if I don't hurry up and get back inside".  "You go ahead, I'll wait in here," Chloe says.  "No, come on Chloe, I'm not gonna let you stay out here, you don't know what'll happen to you, now come on," Alex says.  "Why should I come with you? All you're gonna do is like to me again," Chloe says.  "Chloe, I swear I will never lie to you again, now let's go," Alex says.  "No, now leave me alone Alex, you don't wanna make me mad," Chloe says.  "Okay, then get out of the car and leave, because if you're gonna keep acting like this, you're not coming back with us to the cabin," Alex says.  "You don't mean that," Chloe says looking at Alex.  "Yes I do, now get out and leave, or get in the house, your choice," Alex says. 

"Fine, I'll go meet your stupid mom," Chloe says getting out of the car.  Before Chloe could even walk to the door Alex had her pinned to the wall by her neck.  "What did you just say about my mom"?  Alex says.  "Alex, I can't breathe, let me go, please," Chloe says.  "Yeah, and why should I do that"? Alex says.  "Because, I don't wanna hurt you," Chloe says.  "I'd like to see you try," Alex says.  Chloe formed a fire ball and pushed it into Alex.  Alex didn't seem affected by it, she wasn't because the water in her body put it out.  Alex let Chloe go and Chloe pushed Alex in the snow and Chloe ran into the house and she shut the door.  Alex got up and she walked to the back of the house and her little sisters that were eight and nine years old came, before she could even get her key out or knock on the door. 

"Hey Alex," they both said in unison.  "Hey guys," Alex says.  She gave them a hug and said,"Let's go in".  "Okay", they both say.  They went in and Alex followed them.  When they got in Alex closed the door and she locked it.  Alex walked into the family room and Louise, Chloe, and Max were sitting down talking.  "Hey mom," Alex says.  Louise looked at Alex and said,"Take your boots off Alex".  "Oh, sorry mom," Alex says taking her boots off and sitting them by the door.  Alex also took her hat, gloves, and coat off and she put them in the closet by the door.  She walked over to the couch and sat by Max and Chloe scooted over.  "Alex, I want you to apologize to Chloe," Louise says.  "Why"? Alex asked.  "Because, she's scared of you right now, and I want to make her comfortable," Louise says.

"Well, you told me when i was little if I didn't do anything wrong, don't apologize.  I can't apologize if I didn't do anything wrong, and what I have to say to that, mom," Alex says.  "Oh really, then if you won't apologize, then get out of my house right now, I will not have you disrespect me like that," Louise says.  "I cannot believe you, but if that's what you want fine, bye mom,"Alex says getting up and walking out if the house with out her coat.  Alex walked to the car and realized max had the keys.  She walked back into the house and said,"Max I need the keys to your car".  "Where are you going"?  "To the store of course, then I'll come get you and we can go back home," Alex says.  "Let me come with you," Max says getting up.  "No, I can go by myself, you stay here," Alex says.  "You sure"? Max asked.  "Yeah, I'm sure, I really don't wanna be here anymore, I thought I would enjoy it, but I guess not, so I'm leaving," Alex says. 

"You sure you gonna come back"?  Max asked.  "Maybe, maybe not, don't know yet, might not even go back to the cabin, we'll have to see," Alex says.  "Then I can't give you the keys," Max says.  "Fine, I'll walk," Alex says walking to the door.  Max grabbed her arm and said,"You're not go I going anywhere and you'll freeze to death". "Okay, what do you want me to do then"? Alex asked.  "Stay here," Max says. "She won't let me stay, you heard her," Alex says looking at her mom then back at Max.  "You can stay," Louise says.  "Come on," Max says pulling Alex towards the couch.  Max sat down and Alex sat down on his lap.  Alex hid her face in his neck so she wouldn't have to look at anyone.  "You okay"? Max asked.  "I don't even think she loves me anymore, she just cares about somebody she doesn't know more than her own daughter," Alex whispers to Max in his ear.

"Of course she loves you Alex," Max says.  "Max," Alex says.  "Yeah," Max says.  "I can't fell my hands, I'm freezing," Alex says.  "Chloe, come here," Max says.  Chloe walked over by Max and said,"What"?  "I need you to take all of your heat and reflect in on her," Max says.  "Why"? Chloe asks.  "Just do it," Max yelled.  "Fine," Chloe says.  Chloe rubbed her hands together and and she touched Alex.  Chloe pulled her hand back and said,"She's freezing".  Max put Alex on the floor and he checked her pulse, there was no heart beat and she wasn't breathing.  "No, no, this can't be happening," Max says," Chloe, just do it,please".   Chloe rubbed her hands together again and reflected all of her heat on to Alex.  "It's not working," Chloe says.

Louise came back into the family room and said,"Pick her up and follow me, and hurry up".  Max picked Alex up and she followed Louise into the bathroom and she had hot water in the tub and Max put her in it.  "Chloe, now do us and put all of your heat on the water," Louise says.  "Okay," Chloe says, doing what she was told.  She did that and and still, nothing, she tried again and it still didn't work.  "Mom, where are you"? Alex's twin sister Lilly asked.  "In the bathroom," Louise said.  Lilly ran into the bathroom and said,"What happened"? "She got cold again," Louise says.  "Shit," Lilly says taking Alex's hand.  In a matter of seconds Alex took a deep breath in and she was back.  Max helped her out of the water and took her up to her room, Lilly followed him.

"Can I talk to her alone for a second"? Lilly asked.  "Yeah," Max says walking g out of the room and closing the door.  Lilly said,"Let's get you out of those clothes".  "Yeah, let's do that," Alex says.  Alex got up and she walked over to her dresser and grabbed some warm pajamas, a sweatshirt, and some warm red socks.  "You okay"? Lilly asked.  "Yeah, I'm fine Lilly," Alex says.  "Wanna know how I knew to come here"? Lilly asked.  "How"? Alex asked.  "We're twins, I know everything about you, if you die, I die, I started feelings weak, and I knew in about and hour I'd be dead, that's how I knew something was wrong and I rushed over," Lilly says.  "I should have remembered that," Alex says. "You're cold spells coming back"? Lilly asked.  "I think, I just had one this morning, then right then and there I'm dead, but with the help of you, I'm still here," Alex says.

"Yeah, I couldn't live without you, literally, I can't, but you know what I mean," Lilly says. "Yeah,"Alex says.  "So, let's go downstairs, mom's making hot chocolate,"Lilly says.  They both got up and walked downstairs into the dinning room.  Chloe, Max, Kilie, and Katie were sitting at the table drinking hot chocolate.  Louise came out of the the kitchen and handed them a cup, she went back into the kitchen and grabbed herself a cup too.  Kilie and Katie ran of to go play and Chloe was just stating at Lilly.  "Who is that"?  Lilly asked pointing to Max.  "My boyfriend," Alex says.  Lilly put her hand up and Alex high fived it.  "You got a hottie, and he's nice," Lilly says,"not like your ex, what an Asshole, needs to learn to keep his freaking hands to himself".  Alex looked at Lilly and gave her a look to shut up and she got it.

"Who's that"? Lilly says, pointing at Chloe.  "That's Chloe, she doesn't like me," Alex whispered the last part.  "Then why is she here"? Lilly whispered to Alex.  "She wanted to come with me to the cabin, I thought we were friends, but you can just trust people, just like that, you know what I mean"? Alex asked.  "Yeah, I know what you mean," Lilly says looking at Chloe.  "Do you want her dead, or can get that done for you, if she's too much to handle"? Lilly whispered to Alex.  "No, I don't hate her that much, she's a big help, sometimes," Alex says to Lilly.  "So, are you guys identical twins"?  Chloe asks.  "Nope," Alex says.  "We're fraternal twins, do we look like we're identical twins"?  Lilly asks.  "No," Chloe says.  "Then why'd you ask if  we were"?  Lilly says.  Chloe didn't say anything, she didn't really like Lilly.

"Well, let's go," Alex says getting up.  "You're leaving already leaving, I just got here"? Lilly asked.  "Yeah, I have to go shopping, and I gotta do a lot of it too, Max and I will drop the stuff off at our place and then we'll come back here," Alex says.  "Yeah, let's go," Max says getting up.  "Well, I'm coming with you guys of course, I don't wanna be bored all day," Lilly says.  "Okay, let's hurry up cause I wanna get this over with," Alex says.  "You should change first," Lilly says.  "I like these pj's, but of I have to, I guess I will, I'm taking them with me," Alex says running upstairs to her room.  She went over to her dresser and she grabbed some black tights, a purple sweater and she went downstairs and said,"Okay, I'm ready".

"Alex," Louise says.  "Yeah," Alex says.  "Here's the stuff I thought you would need, it's not much, but I think it'll help out a little, I made you some soup too, just in case you get a cold or something," Louise says.  "Okay, thanks mom, I love you," Alex says.  "I love you too,"Louise says and gives Alex a hug.  She gave Lilly and Max a hug too, she waved to Chloe.  Max, Alex, and Chloe got into Max's car.  And Lilly got I to her car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 17.8K 53
"You are a worthless piece of trash! We should've gotten rid of you when we had the chance!" My abusive dad shouted, slapping me with all of his migh...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...
I am Chloe By Z

Teen Fiction

359K 7.9K 24
A twelve year old girl feels neglected by everyone. She's a product of a bet, her mother left her, her father neglects her, and the rest of the world...
8K 704 49
Enjoying the life of an average teenager. I have two besties who can literally burn the whole world down for me. My parents who have only me and love...