š…š„š„ššˆš'

By balenciaganovels

ššŽšŽšŠ šŸ šŽš… š“š‡š„ š…š„š„ššˆš' š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ š™ø ššŒššŠšš—'šš šš•ššŽššŠššŸššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšš•šš˜šš—ššŽ. ššˆšš˜ššž šššš˜šš... More

COPYRIGHT
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
Authors note
031
032
Authors note
033
034
Authors note
035
036
037
038
Authors note (ACTUALLY READ AND RESPOND- IT AINT HARD)
039
Authors note
040
Authors note
Authors note
Go read feenin for a soul tie

030

38.2K 2K 1K
By balenciaganovels

Guide damn it's been almost a whole week 😭 my bad gangstas.
Onto la story 🕺🏾.

Here's a longer chapter to make up for the week 🥰.
_________________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Thank you girl." Said Armani as she slipped her personal nail tech a fifty dollar bill.

"No problem boo." She responded. "You my favorite client, the rest of them be irritating."

Armani laughed. "Yeah I felt that but they putting money in your pockets, so you can't complain."

Aziya, her nail tech, shrugged her shoulders. "I guess, you're not wrong."

Armani took a look at her nails once again deciding that she still liked them. Her graduation was tomorrow and she was BEYOND nervous and the only thing on her mind was that she hoped she wouldn't fall on stage. Armani sighed as she got up to leave.

"Alright girl, let me get out your way so you can go to sleep, thank you again for taking me at last minute." Armani said smiling as the two hugged.

"I told you no problem boo, congrats on your early graduation." Aziya said.

Armani smiles. "Thank you." She waved bye as she walked to the door and left getting into her car heading home.

The minute she stepped foot in her house and slipped off her shoes, her phone rang and it was Nasir calling.

"Let me see yo nails ma," he said licking his lips as he looked into the camera.

Armani smiles as she flips the camera for him to see.

"I see you went with my suggestion, I told you they would be fye." He said.

Armani flipped the camera back onto herself and playfully rolled her eyes."Yeah yeah whatever, you ready for bed?"

It was a normal thing for them to go to sleep on the phone if they weren't together.

"Yeah, what about you? You look like you just got back." He said.

"I did actually, let me just strip downs, brush my teeth, and wash my face then I'll be ready." She said.

Nasir smirked when she said strip down. "Put ya puthy lips on facetime and I'll give ya a thousand dollas."

Armani busted out laughing after getting the reference. "Boy you're annoying, you know that?"

"Imma be annoying you fo the rest of your life so you might as well get use to it." He shrugged.

Armani stripped down and put all her clothes in her dirty hamper— deciding to sleep commando since she after all, lived by herself. She brushed her teeth and washed her face then returned to her room and turned off the lights and the two cozied up on the phone.

Armani confessed to Nasir that she was nervous about the following day and that her anxiety was getting to her slowly, and as usual, he helped to calm her nerves and reassured that she would be okay. The two talked some more to take her mind off the big day and soon fell asleep around 11:30–12.

Armani woke up around 10 A.M and counted down the hours until her graduation— 8 more hours before she finally became a nurse. She already had her nails done and now what was left was her hair and outfit which she'd be wearing under her gown.

While Nasir slept soundly, Armani took a long shower after brushing her teeth, and got dressed in a white crop top, some grey joggers, and her white Balenciaga sock shoes. She then grabbed her Balenciaga purse and stuffed two blunts in it— her nerves was really high. She put her keys in her purse, gun, taser, and wallet inside and by the time she finished Nasir was awake.

"Good morning ma." Nasir said in his sleepy voice.

Something about a man's sleepy voice just did something to Armani.

Armani immediately smiled and responded back with a good morning. Nasir asked what she had planned for the hours before her graduation and she told him everything she had to do— he listened to her talk and ramble on like she normally did and never interrupted.

Noticing that she was rambling, Armani paused and recollects herself. "What do you have planned today?"

"I gotta get a haircut so I can look good fo my mamas graduation, and then that's bout it." He said making Armani smile grow wider.

"Well I'm about to go drive so imma talk to you later baby." Said Armani as she turned off all the lights.

"Okay ma, see you in a bit, I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Cheesed Armani before hanging up.

She left and locked the door behind her heading to the garage where her car was parked. She pressed play on her playlist and a Clouded by Brent Faiyez filled her speakers. Brent was her favorite singer and his voice was soothing to smoke to in her opinion. She sparked up her blunt before she fully started her car and drove off to her hair stylist. After getting her sew in done, she went and bought and outfit and by the time that was all done it was well onto 4 p.m which meant she had an hour left before she had to be on her way. She called her personal beautician over and got her makeup done before finally she was ready.

Armani's phone rang and it was Azariah.

"Hey bitch." Said Azari. "You ready to graduate and be that bitchhh you always been!"

Armani smiled. "Yes maaam, school's been HELL."

"Yeah I know,but aye it was worth it cause ya good sis is making that money." Said Azari.

"Period, as you should." Armani said.

Azariah had gotten her degree in psychology and was a child therapist doing her thang, she was a very good child therapist and she was considered one of the top paid.

"Me, Akeem, Monty are all dressed so we'll see you there boo." She said. "Ant said he's ready to so he'll also be there."

Armani smiled. "I love y'all."

"We love you too boo, see you soon." Armani hung up and grabbed her purse seeing it was almost 5. She locked the door and left towards the auditorium. She lit up the blunt she had in the car and smoked up to more than half feeling her nerves calm down. Once she reached a red light, she reached into her glove compartment and pulled out her travel sized Chanel No.5 and sprayed herself not wanting to smell too much like weed.

Armani sat and watched the auditorium fill up as she and the rest of her fellow graduates lined up waiting at the door to be seated. They finally told the graduates to began sitting in their rows which they practiced 20 mins prior and Armani sat down. The weed had kicked in thankfully so she wasn't insanely nervous, but she was getting a bit hungry. She looked around a little while longer and finally, the ceremony began.

The ceremony was very long but finally, she was up next after the 120 names before her.

"Armani Ne'ziah Gibson."

"THATS MY DAUGHTER!" Yelled Armani's father as he cheered her on and starting dancing.

"THATS MY BAYBEH!" Yelled Armani's grandmother dancing along with him.

"THATS MY BITCHHHHHHH!" Yelled Azariah as she got up and walked the stage silently repeating to herself don't fall bïtch.

"THATS MY MUHFUCKIN BESTIE!" She yelled.

"YURRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Yelled Akeem, Ant, Monty, and Nasir at once. It was safe to say that Armani's friends were the loudest one.

"WHO YALL KNOW GRADUATING AT 19? WHO!" Yelled Azariah.

"YALLL DONT KNOW NOBODY!" Yelled Nasir.

Armani smiled but sped up her walk as she took the diploma and returned to her seat.

"Damn girl I wish I had friends like that." Said some girl that sat beside her.

Armani smiled. "Yeah they one of a kind I'll tell you that."

The graduation ceremony dragged on for another hour and a half before finally, it was over at 8 P.M. They first let out the graduates before they let out the many people  that filled the auditorium and Armani began her search for her parent, grandparent, and friends. She had finally found them and they all hugged her and handed her graduation balloons and gifts. Armani peeked into her bag from her dad and saw the brand new all black Balenciaga sock shoes she wanted, she cheesed big and hugged him and the group left. After a couple graduation pictures, Armani took off her gown and Nasir looked at her stunned.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Armani asked as she looked up at him.

"You like mad...beautiful." He said clearly breath taken.

Armani smiled and stood on her tip toes and the two kissed.

"Let me take yo picture." Nasir insisted and Armani posed. He sent her the pictures he took and she picked out the one she liked the most and posted it to her Instagram.

"You still not grown." Said Armani's father making her roll his eyes.

"And is, mind your business sir." Said Armani.

The group went out to dinner before they parted ways with Armani's father and grandmother and partied for the rest of their night.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.9K 12
"š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜®š˜ŗ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜„š˜“ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦." ššŽš• šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž šŸ® š—¢š—™ "š—Ŗš—›š—œš—Ÿš—˜ š—Ŗš—˜'š—„š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Øš—”š—š"
603K 20.6K 77
āžš˜šØš® š­šØš„š š¦šž šˆ šœšØš®š„š š­š«š®š¬š­ š²šØš®,ššØš§'š­ š„š¢šžāž
17.7K 314 37
Just read you'll like it šŸ¤­
529K 17.2K 80
šššš›š² š¦ššš¦šš šœšØšØšœš”š¢šž, šˆ ššš¢š§'š­ šžšÆšžš§ š šØš­ šš šœš”š¢š„š šš®š­ š­š”šž š©š®š¬š¬š² šØš§ 'šžš¦, š›šžš­ š¬š”šž š¦ššš¤šž šš š§š¢š š ļæ½...