๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

25

1K 36 10
By AGirlFromTheStars

(𝐵𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈. 𝒲𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎? 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈? 𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

Yellow and Blue were in the Tail room. Bule sat in her chair crying as Yellow paced up and down wiping her tears away.

 "Oh Yellow, what if we can't find her?" Blue asked.

"We will find her, Blue. They could be anywhere by now"

"Yellow it's been days now and no sign of her" 

Just as Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl appeared with two humans with colourful hair. One male the other a female.

The female had a tall lean figure and a dark chocolate complexion. Her grey eyes started to water. She sighs and started to wipe away her tears.

"Eh bien, ce n'est pas un bon début" She said in annoyance underneath her breath.

(So I just realized that you can't see their Diamonds on their chest but it's there and this is how I imagine them to dress ) 

The male however the male's face was unfazed and simply wipe his tears away.

(Okay so I imagine Blue Diamond's son to look like)

Yellow sighed in relief.

"Good. You're here" 

Blue looked at the male and stopped crying.

"Lucas? Melina?"

He let out a small smile as Melina grinned.

Blue and Yellow walked towards them and kneeled down.

"Is that really you? My, have you two grown"

"It's a pleasure to see you again mother as well as you, Aunt Yellow"  Lucas said as Blue picked him up and rubbed him against his cheek.

"Oh, Lucas how I missed you" Blue said as tears came to everyone's eyes.

Yellow keeled down to her daughter.

"Oh, mother how I missed you" She told her with a smile.

Yellow gave her a rare smile and nodded.

"It's a pleasure to see you both of you again" Blue said as to the two half gems.

Melina looked at Blue and smiled.

"It's nice to see you too Aunt Blue. Mind my asking but where is Y/n? I haven't seen her in ages"

Suddenly the atmosphere turned cold, causing Melina and Lucas to look at each confused about the sudden shift of the atmosphere.

"She's gone" Blue said coldly.

"...To the Zoo?" Melina asked.

Yellow sighed.

"There's something we need to tell you two" 

Yellow explained to Melina and Lucas everything that happened; the trial and Rose Quartz escaping and taking Y/n hostage.

"So there was a trail and we weren't invited to it?"  Melina asked a bit offended.

Yellow and Lucas facepalm as Blue sighed.

"Is that really all you got from that?" Lucas asked her.

"Melina this is serious" Yellow told her.

"I know I know. Does Aunt White knows about what happened?" Melina aked.

Blue shook her head no.

"Good, it should remain that way until the robonoid comes back with more information we could start from there" Lucas added. 

"Oh mother, is there any records of the trail? I would like to say what happened maybe I could get any idea where they could have gone" Melina asked.

"Of course, I'll send have my pearl give you the records" 

Melina nodded.

"We'll be in the Libary if you need us" Lucas told Blue and Yellow.

They put Melina and Lucas back on the floor.

"Thank you so much for your help" Blue thanked them.

"No problem Aunt Blue"

With that Lucas and Melina held hands and were teleported away.

~~~~~

(In the Libary)

Lucas sat comfortably on the sofa as Melina paced back and forth.

"Do you honestly believe Rose Quartz kidnapped Y/n?" Lucas asked her.

"Melina stopped and started to laugh as though he told her a joke.

"You always find humour in the worst situations" Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Come on Lucas. Do you honestly think that Y/n a half gem, trained by Yellow and myself in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship, would be able to be kidnapped? Please, she wanted to go with Rose Quartz, willingly." Melina explained.

"But why?" He questioned. 

"If I lost my birth parents, then the lady who raised and now my aunts won't let my out of there sight, basically keeping her as a prisoner for five thousand years, I would have taken that chance to escape too"

"You know why I called Y/n Bonelli? Because she reminded me of a bird in a cage and the cage was Homeworld" 

"Since when are you poetic?" He asked her.

"I was always poetic" Melina smirked.

Suddenly the door opened causing the two to look at it.

There Yellow Pearl stood in the door frame shaking.

"M-M-My Diamonds" She greeted as she did the Diamond salute.

"Ah, do you have the recordings?" Melina asked as she made her way to the shaking Pearl.

"Y-Y-Yes I do, My Diamond also told me to bring these three for you" Yellow Pearl said as she handed Melina the recordings and stepped aside. 

Melina's eyebrow raised in confusion. 

Suddenly a large black panther that was almost the same size as the Pearl had pricing blue eyes walked to where Yellow Pearl stood, a Melin, that was twice the size of a bald eagle stood on the panther's back and a snow leopard stood close to the panther.

Melina gasped causing Lucas to get up from his seat to see what she was gasping at.

"Merlin! Oh, mon amon cheri" Melina called as her bird flew on her shoulder.

 There she began speaking her native language to her companion.

Luas nodded to Yello Pearl.

"You're dismissed" 

Yellow Pearl saluted to him before walking off.

He then looked down at his companion, Ace, who stared back at him. 

He was planning on giving the snow leopard to Y/n as a gift but due to her kidnapping that won't be happening anytime soon.

Ace and Snow rubbed themselves against Lucas, purring.

Lucas grinned and petted them on their heads.

With that Lucas walks inside to see Melina, legs crossed, sitting on the sofa with Merlin on the back of the sofa.

Melina sent a smirked his way causing him to look behind him to make sure it was him she was looking at

"So tell me how long it will be for Snow if full grow?" She asked.

"Around three-four days, I'll say a week max. why do you ask?" He said suspiciously.  

"Well I have a pretty good accurate idea where this 'Rose Quartz' could have when with Y/n"

Lucas crossed his arms and tilted his head intrigued by her statement.

"Oh really?"

"You mon amie, this Rose Quartz in the trail, is a half gem guess like us. And all my bets are that they went back to Earth"

𝐼'𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝒸𝓀𝓀𝓀. 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓍𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓊𝓅 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒯𝓊𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎 *𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽*. 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒜 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒮𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀.𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒟𝒮 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝐵𝒮 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒶.

𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎/𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 25
๐Ÿ’—COMPLETED๐Ÿ’— y/n is Connie's sibling. But unlike Connie, y/n is a gem human hybrid, just like Steven Universe. What does fate have in story for the...
170K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE โžช(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
2.2K 82 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
46.5K 751 18
๐—” ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†... ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...