โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

seven

22.1K 564 128
By m00nology

outfit on top but please imagine it with the oversized brown jacket beside it. ♡

After resting just like Carlisle advised her to, she came back just in time for their school's trip. Madelline got out of her car and wore her brown jacket. She listened to Mr. Molina as he announced to all students that he requires everybody's permission slips before they can get inside the bus. Angela and Eric stood near him to give their slips before noticing Madelline. They gave her a small wave before going back to their own world.

Edward, Alice, and Jasper soon arrived, as usual, catching everyone's attention. Madelline glanced at them and, when they looked back, gave them a soft smile as she waited for a certain brunette to arrive.

allice glanced at her outfit and looked back at her two siblings in excitement and awe at what she saw. "She looks so pretty! I really like her outfit," she squealed.

The two shared a look before shaking their head, chuckling at Alice who pouted and lightly smacked the back of their head. Jasper turned his head to look at Madelline, in hopes of catching her attention this time. When he successfully did, he mouthed an 'are you okay?' to her. She responded with a small smile with a thumbs up. She mouthed a 'thank you' and gave him a soft smile, to which he responded just the same. Alice and Edward, who saw their small interaction, mentally cooed at the sight.

Bella arrived after several minutes, greeting Madelline as soon as she got out of her truck. She apologized for making her wait before looking over to Edward, who stood not too far behind. The two had one of their longing stares before Madelline and Jasper got fed up and rolled their eyes unintentionally before pulling them away, since Mr. Molina has been calling for them the past few minutes.

"Egg shells, carrot tops compost is cool. Now stuff that in there, Eric," Mr. Molina's voice echoed around the covered botanical place they were in. "Now, I'm gonna make a compost tea."

Madelline had her earphones in as she walked around the garden, minding her own business. Bella left her for Edward, which she doesn't mind to be honest despite leaving without saying something to her. Jasper was walking around with his hands stuffed inside his pockets when he noticed Madelline walking. A smile came to his lips at the sight of the girl and jogged towards her as a plan came into his mind.

All of a sudden, Jasper covered Madelline's eyes, making Madelline grab his hand harshy out of impulse and pulled it away from her. She was instantly met by Jasper's wide grin as an amused look was painted all over his face. She groaned and slightly pinched his side, emitting a laugh from the Cullen.

"Stop it," she whined as she let Jasper walk beside her, removing one of her earphones in.

"What are you listening into?"

"Some old music I have in my playlist."

"Can I?" He asked, nodding over her earphone. She chuckled and nodded before giving one of her earphones to him.

They spent the whole trip walking around with shared earphones, hands stuffed inside their pockets. They would often share comments and laugh as they talk about the song they're listening to up to the most random topic they could think of.

When the trip ended, they exited the garden while still talking among each other. They had completely disregarded their classmates as they make their way to their bus while still joking around. They soon reached their school bus; however, they halt when they saw Edward and Bella having a heated argument. Madelline's eyebrows furrowed in confusion while Jasper shake his head at his brother upon hearing what they were discussing about.

"Hey," Alice chirpy voice came out of nowhere. The two simultaneously turned their heads, seeing her skip towards Madelline's side. "Did you two enjoy the trip?"

"Very much," Madelline answered with a big smile.

Alice's ears perked up when she heard what Edward and Bella was talking about and looked in front of them. The three walked near the two who remained oblivious to their presence, but Alice surely made it known.

"Hi, are you going to ride with us?" She asked Bella cheerfully.

"No. Ours is full," Edward spat and hit their bus door open with his enclosed fist. Madelline raised an eyebrow at what he did while Jasper and Alice sent her an apologetic look before following their brother inside.

Madelline turned to look at Bella who was still standing there, her face couldn't be deciphered. She wrapped a comforting arm around her, sending her a soft smile. Bella looked at her with such pain in her eyes that made Madelline want to knock Edward out and shove his dick inside his ass.

"Don't worry about him. He's a dick who need to get his head out of his ass," she told her, rubbing circles on her shoulder.

"You know, you can really be vulgar when you want to," Bella mentioned as a small laugh escaped her lips.

"I've bee told. Now, let's get inside already and go home. I can't wait to lay down," Madelline breathed out.

Unbeknownst to them, Jasper and Alice heard everything and were now looking at Edward with knowing looks.

"Madelline's right," Alice remarked. She gave her brother a pointed look, emitting a grumble from him. He rolled his eyes before he looked out their window.

"I know."

"Madelline the great is home!" She yelled out, leaving her bag at the bottom of the stairs.

"In here!" Elijah yelled back. Madelline smiled at the sound of his voice and went inside their kitchen just to see her father eating a pizza with a wine.

"Wow, aren't you fancy?" She teased, taking a sip of his wine quickly before rushing away before he could do something. He playfully glared at his daughter and shook his head.

"How was the trip?" He asked, pausing whatever he was watching in his phone.

"It's surprisingly tolerable and enjoyable," she answered, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Elijah saw her smile and gave her a knowing look, cocking his eyebrow at her. "I bet that's because of that so-called friend huh."

Madelline choked on the water that she was drinking, sending a glare to her father's way before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She finished the remaining water in her glass before turning around to wash it.

"You're really not stopping with that tone whenever you mention the word, friend, dad?"

"Never gonna happen," Elijah replied as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down suggestively at her.

Madelline internally groaned and turned back around, facing her father as she wiped her hands down on their towel. She playfully narrowed her eyes at her father who was still giving her teasing looks.

"Alright, fine. I think Jasper is a really nice guy and the only guy I approved of," he admitted, throwing his hands up.

"Maybe it's because Jasper's the only guy you have ever met? And the only guy I became close with?" She shot back in a playful manner. Elijah shrugged and sipped his wine.

"That and when he brought you inside the hospital, looking worried and knight-in-shining-armor like," he added, looking at his daughter through the rim of his glass.

"Alright, I'm out dad. I love you!" She shouted over her shoulder as she tried to rush out of the kitchen.

"Are you really sure Mr. Hale is just a friend?" Elijah yelled out before Madelline can fully go upstairs. 

Madelline only laughed and went inside her room, shutting the door silently and leaned her back against it slowly. A ghost smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she ponders over her father's words.

"I don't know dad. I actually don't," she whispered to herself, a smile still evident on her lips.

Elijah leaned back to his chair, grinning widely at what he heard. Madelline could've whispered that to herself but it was absolutely loud and clear to him.

yes, elijah is a big supporter of madelline and jasper 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.4K 17
"For so long I wondered what love, then you showed me how to love unconditionally." Book 1 | New Moon
153K 5K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...
994K 25.9K 57
"๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’…." - ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚. ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šž...
841K 16K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon