[[ On Hiatus ]]'I found you...

By actuallyabiscuit0602

Everyone is born with a red string attached to their finger that links them to their soulmate once you meet i... More

Authors Note
Longing and Learning
F*@k you Monday
This is why I don't socialise.
This is why I'm failing physics
It looks like everything is going all right. For 5 minutes.
History of the soulmate string.
I just had to prove something, didn't I.
Hallelujah, my ass
' Lunch time! '
Ghosty powers.
' Just a friend? '
Hey meet this old dude I know.
Holding in my fangirling is pretty hard...
A new friend
Just a dream
Dress shopping
Faith
Of course things dont go to plan
!!The date!!
Is my boyfriend a ninja?
Is it really a break if I'm stressed?
Denial is one hell of a drug.
Merry Christmas!!
2 Year Anniversary
Pretending to be normal kids.
The moment my world froze.
Power move: No skill needed, Just be amused by confusion.
I should've stayed in bed.
Lord and Boy
I lose my temper... again.
All this learnin' is making me dizzy.
Discount winter wonderland
One minor inconvenience away from a nervous breakdown.
What R'you doing in me swamp?
How many times are we going to get tricked by an emo ghost?
Funny story (Was almost eaten by giant squid)
I am running on spite and fury
Maybe we're not so normal, but this is as close as it's getting.
Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!
That was a lot easier than I expected.
The small children are annoying.
Three year anniversary!!!
I may need anger management classes
T is for Trauma
Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)

3.3K 101 97
By actuallyabiscuit0602

~~~*~~~
Mama, I just killed a man
~~~*~~~

[Y/n]'s POV

When I came to I was in my bed. How on earth did my mum carry me up the freaking stairs... either she's freakishly strong, or I don't weigh anything.

I slowly sat up to make sure blood didn't rush to my head suddenly or something. ' How long had I been out? ' I wasn't in the clothes I went to school in anymore, my mum seemed to have changed me into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a baggy crop top. Basically basic b*tch clothes.

I got off my bed and on my feet. Surprisingly it wasn't dark out yet, it was that time of day that photographers call the golden hour. The sun was peeking through the gaps in between the buildings. A hazy city skyline. It looked so beautiful, it had me in a trance. I must have been staring out my window for a few minutes and then my stomach grumbled at me, begging to be fed.

I walked out of my room and into the living/dining room part of the apartment. My mum was sitting on the couch watching tv. She must have heard my footsteps, as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey sleeping beauty, have a nice nap." She gestured for me to sit down.

"Ha.. yeah." I said sitting down next to my mother.

"You hungry? I can go get some Chinese food or something."

I really wanted to go outside, maybe to take a few photos of the sky with my phone. "Actually mum, can I go get the food, you know get some fresh air?"

"Sure, take the car though."

I gasped. "Mum. I'm 15. I- its illegal."

My mum just shrugged, "You've taken lessons, your birthday is in a few months, and it's not like you'll run anyone over."

Other people would kill to have a mum this chill, letting them do whatever. But not me, what can I say, I guess I'm a goody two shoes.

"O-okay, but if I die.."

"Shut up, you'll be fine, just go get the food I'm hungry." She said playfully, Waving at me as if to say ' shoo, shoo.'.

"Ok then I'm off." I said, walking over to the door to grab my slides and the keys.

I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. I popped my head back in the doorway, " Want anything in particular?"

"Just some noodles." My mum called back.

"Okay, bye."

***

I headed back to my car with the Chinese food. It was quiet, the sun had set now and with it the hustle and bustle of city life had died down. Silent streets reminded me of my old life, before moving here. The lights of the city illuminated the streets in many different neon colours, the only place void of light was the alleys. What good is an alleyway if it wasn't dark and creepy. I had started to make my way home, when all the lights in the city went out.

"Okayyy... Normal..." I said flicking the headlights on.

There was a person in front of the car. I pushed down on the breaks. The tires squealed.

THUNK

"SHi-Oot." I jumped out of the car, and ran over to the guy I just hit. He was wearing some green... pyjamas.

"I am so so so so sorry, Oh my god are you even alive. Oh my god I just killed a man." I continued to spout utter nonsense...

??? POV.

"Ow." It was the only thing I could say.

"I'm going to jail. I just freaking killed someone. They should give me the death penalty. Do they even have a death penalty here...." The ramblings went on. I looked up to see a girl freaking out pacing back and forth in front of me.

"There's no death penalty in Ninjago." I manage to say, lifting my head up to look at her.

She looked down. "OhmygodI'msosorryIdidn'tmeantohityouwithmycar!"

"Heh...It's alright, I've been hit by worse." I said, resisting the urge to cry in pain.

"Here let me help you up. Wait should I call an ambulance in case like your rib is snapped or something."

"Oh, erm.... I don't think my rib is snapped." I said taking her hand.

"Who are you and why are you wearing pyjamas?"

"I'm er.. Ll- The green ninja, and this is my ninja gi, not my pyjamas."

[Y/N]'s POV

I hit The Green Ninja. With my car.

"I-I'm so sorry, the lights went out a-and then you were just there." We were still holding hands. I looked down, noticing he didn't have a string. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should probably let go, you've got a soulmate, not that I wanted you to be my soulmate, ah.. I'm not saying you-"

He laughed. "I don't have a soulmate, I haven't found them yet."

"Then why don't you have a string?"

"Oh the soulmate string has rules you know, there's a scroll on it. Er, I think it says something like people who hide their identity, don't have a soulmate string while hidden. I still have one just not right now." The green ninja said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, it could be me? Ah- again not trying to flirt or anything. I just- I don't even know why I said that..."

"It's okay, people have said stranger things to me." He stammered, and although I couldn't see his face properly I knew he was blushing, madly. His green eyes flickered around, probably thinking of a way to get out of the conversation.

I raised my eyebrows at him, and folded my arms. This guy clearly doesn't deal with people very often.

"I won't tell anyone you hit me with the car," He offered.

"Tell us what?" A voice came from behind us.

I whipped around, to meet the voice. It was the Earth ninja. The others following.

"N-Nothing, just er..." The green ninja began.

"I accidentally, sorta... hit him with my car, when the lights turned off." I quickly stated, I didn't really mind people knowing. Maybe then he'd seek medical attention.

"You look a bit young to drive..." The fire ninja stated.

"A-and you look a bit.. erm... never mind, I can drive actually, I'm a very good driver."

"You hit Ll- Green with the car, did you not?"

"I- The lights turned off, he was standing in the middle of the road, so-"

"He's just messing with you..." The green ninja paused, waiting for my name.

"[Y/n]"

"Apologise to [Y/n] bro." The water ninja said.

"Sor-"

"Wait you and- siblings. That's Ironic." I remembered about the chinese food in my car, and my mum, "I have to go, nice meeting you all." They all said bye. "Sorry again for hitting you with my car... Greenie."

"No worries... [n/n]."                                

They disappeared into the shadows.

Green ninja/ Lloyds POV

"Awhhhh... Little Lloydie spoke to a girl. Finally."

"Shut it Kai."

"Guy's we really need to work on not almost saying each others names when speaking in front of civilians." Nya stated

"Yes, If you guys slipped up then we wouldn't be a secret ninja force anymore." Zane announced, implying that he would never slip up. Which I guess is true.

"We'd have to make a new name up and everything." Jay said

Jay's statement earned a few laughs.

"No I'm being serious..."

We just laughed harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 7.1K 50
"You're.....the ninja?" "In the flesh." The one in the red commented. "But, I cannot be flesh." The one in silver poked. "I guess you have a point...
74.1K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
297K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...