Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

Von nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 27

463 17 43
Von nctwannabe

Do Kyungsoo

"So, does anyone care to explain where Sehun and Chanyeol are?" Shit, he knows, he knows, and Suho is going to die. Don't get me wrong, Suho full-well deserves to die, but what does that make of the rest of the gang? He looks up, and with a confident voice, speaks, "they're dead." Fuck. Couldn't he have brought it up in any other way? This is why I'm the favourite. "How did they die?" he asks, and once again, Suho is up to speak,

"they-" Almost instantly, he is interrupted by the Boss,

"someone else." The Boss looks around and looks at me directly in the eye, oh no he's giving me that look. Not me, not me, not me. "Kyungsoo," he addresses with a slight grin on his face. The awkwardness surrounding grows ever-stronger as the room stares at me, waiting for a response. I look at Suho, who is almost pleading with his eyes for me to lie, but I can't, it's not in my nature to lie. "Suho killed Chanyeol," I whisper.

"Speak up, boy, I can't hear you," he replies. I look, once again, at Suho; he's now reactionless, accepted that I've told the truth. I would never lie to the Boss. "Suho killed Chanyeol," I speak up, "by accident." The Boss looks at me strangely,

"How can one kill someone by accident?" he asks, voice still very relaxed. I take a deep breath and explain the situation, "Chanyeol jumped in front of who Suho was shooting." The Boss seems confused as if what I had just said didn't make any sense. "Now, why would our little Channie do that?" he asks, this time in a more cynically still tone. I take a gulp and am about to speak before he cuts me off, "not you Kyungsoo, Suho," he turns, now facing Suho, "since you killed him, you can explain." The room is silent, anxiety is amongst us as we await what our leader has to say for himself. He glances at me for a second, emotionless, before facing our Boss, "I was aiming for someone he loved, and he jumped in the way."

"Someone he loved?" he questions, suspiciously, "what's her name?"
"Lee Minyoung." A name all too familiar to the Boss, his daughter's best friend, how could he forget? "Lee Taeyong's sister?" he asks.
"Yes."
"Now why were you shooting at her?"
"I wanted to get revenge."
"Revenge? Revenge for what?"
"For killing Wu Yi Fan."
"Oh, I see," he hums, "by killing Lee Taeyong's little sister, you think you'll get your revenge."
"Yes."
"You think it was the right thing to do?"
"Yes."
"Wrong!" He shouts, slamming his fists on the oak table in the process, and scaring the literal shit out of all of us. "What is our fifth rule as a gang?!"
"Never take a shot if it risks a member," Suho whimpers, something I've never seen him do before.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Then why the fuck did you shoot?!"
"I- I-,"
"You, you what? Speak up, boy, I didn't teach you to speak like a coward!"
"I wasn't thinking Sir, I'm sorry," he tells, facing his head towards the floor as if he was a schoolboy in trouble.
"Boss! Don't address me by 'sir,' address me by Boss," he demands, veins practically popping out of his head. "Sorry Boss," he almost whimpered, afraid that he'd end up with a bullet in the back of his head. The Boss could only look back at him in revulsion, what he had done disgusted him, to say the least. "Do you know who Lee Minyoung's best friend is?" he asked all of a sudden, sparking the interest of Kyungsoo. Was he really about to expose his daughter's identity in front of everyone? Kyungsoo and Suho were the only ones who knew that Kim Minah was his daughter, if anyone else knew, it risked her safety and his control. "Yes, Boss," Suho replies, regaining some of his confidence. "Good. Now that I know what happened to Chanyeol, what the fuck happened to Sehun?" He looks around, once more, searching for someone who looks guilty and that lucky person was Baekhyun. His eyes were watering, face sweating, every part of him screaming in guilt. "Baekhyun," he smiles, "would you like to tell me where our Maknae is?" Baekhyun, who tried hard to avoid any eye contact with the Boss, was now in the spotlight. He gulps, mentally preparing himself to speak without crying. "He k-killed himself," Baekhyun barely whispers, trying as hard as he can to stop himself from breaking down. The Boss always had a soft spot for Baekhyun, perhaps it was because of how much he reminded him of his son. Mr Son didn't trouble Baekhyun anymore, he knew what it was like to lose someone to suicide. "That will be it for now," he speaks before looking up at Suho, "you get another killed, you die." Getting up, he nods them goodbye and leaves, followed by the many bodyguards, all armed and ready to shoot.

After hearing his footsteps leave, the gang get up, glad that their leader isn't dead even when he deserves it. They all go one-by-one, except Kyungsoo who stays behind with Suho, "you know who his daughter is, so stay the fuck away from NCT," he spits. Kyungsoo may be scared of Suho, but it's not enough to remind him who the favourite is. Suho just stares back into Kyungsoo's eyes, unable to speak after what had just happened. He didn't know what to think, he was beyond terrified and now was threatened. Kyungsoo notices this but takes back his remote and leaves. They were friends once, a very long time ago...

Kim Junmyeon

Hands trembling, heart-pounding, the fuck is wrong with me? If he finds out about the plan, I'm dead. There's no escaping the Boss' fury, I know who will lie for me and who won't. I stare at the back of Kyungsoo as he walks off into the distance, remote gripped in his hands. I'll just make him lie, that's the only way.

Seo Youngho

It's driving me crazy, driving me mad that she won't hear me out. I've risked so much for her and to think that she would be so upset about my past genuinely hurts me. I understand where she's coming from, but Yoona is dead, she's left us, a simple segment of history. I wait outside of her room, in five minutes she'll come out to collect her dinner and then walk back in. This is my time to apologise, to remind her that I'm here for her and won't let her go, ever. I wait, each minute that passes feels like an hour; I know it must be worse for her. After five minutes, minutes that feel like hours, she finally opens the door. Her movements are stealthy, looking around to see if I'm here or not, thankfully she doesn't notice me watching from the kitchen. She then exhales, leaving her room and walking at a reasonable pace towards the kitchen. I stand behind a pillar, ready to hold her in my arms once again. As she passes, I grab her wrist and pull towards me. She's now trapped between the wall and me, head hung low and breathing very heavily.

I lift her chin so that her eyes can lock with mine, except she's got her eyes closed. "Minah," I whisper, "I'm so, so sorry for not telling you about my past with Yoona," she gently opens her teary eyes, lips trembling as she waits for me to speak some more.  "No more secrets. It's just you and me from now on, any question about my past that you want to be answered, I will answer." Hot tears roll down her beautiful orbs, as she continues to stare back into mine. I wipe her tears off and cup her soft cheeks, my heart beating faster than ever. The truth is, I've never felt this way before, not once. She does this to me, she makes me feel complete. "Promise me, Johnny," she mutters, voice as quiet as a mouse, a cute mouse, my mouse. I hold her small hand up, wrapping my pinky finger around hers, then pressing my thumb against hers. "I promise," I reply, eyes watering, finally seeing her smile. I then pull her into a kiss, a slow and thoughtful kiss, the type that I don't do very often. She's sweet, so sweet. Her scent pulls me in for more, and suddenly, the kiss turns into something more.

Kim Minah

He suddenly grabs on to the hem of my shirt, pushing me further into the wall, aggressively, but it doesn't hurt. The few days of loathing him were gone, and something had taken over me. I've never felt this way before, not once. My heart is racing, pumping as if it's going to pop out of my chest. He swiftly reaches under my shirt and touches me in ways I've never felt before, making me feel all types of ecstasy. It's hard not to fall for his trap, so tonight I'll let him win. He has control over me in any way that he wants. Tonight belongs to you Seo Youngho...

I wake up the next morning, flashbacks of last night make me flush in embarrassment. For once, I finally feel happy. I won't ever forget this moment, waking up next to the man I love. I turn to his side and notice he's still asleep. I smile to myself, thinking of how far we've come and how long it's actually taken for us to, well... do it. I decided to check if my phone's charged since it died last night and was shocked to see the number of missed calls and messages I'd received from Haechan. Within a second, I'm out of bed with a robe on and outside the room, calling him. The phone rings, and almost instantly, he picks it up. "Minah? Are you there?" He asks worriedly. I almost respond before remembering what he said to me the other day, "I'm here, what do you want?" I reply in a stone-cold voice. I'm sorry for being like this Haechan, but what you said to me hurt. "I'm so sorry, Minah," he sobs from the other side of the phone.

"A-are you okay? Have you been crying?" I ask, now concerned.
"No," he replies, with a similarly cold voice. Why the sudden change?

"I know you didn't mean what you said to me the other day," I continue, "I know that you feel bad and I-" he cuts me off,
"No, I don't feel bad, not one bit,"
"But-" End of call. There's something wrong with him, I'm not too sure what it is, but he's been acting strange. I'd lie if I said that I wasn't hurt by his cold words, after all, he is supposed to be one of my closest friends. Why do you have to cut everyone out Haechan? We're here to help you, we want the best for you.

I sigh at the thought and return to the bedroom, waiting for Johnny to wake up. Before he wakes up, I decide to call Minyoung and tell her the news. The phone rings and a sleepy Minyoung picks up, "hello? Minah? What are you doing up so early?" "Early? It's 11:30,""Oh shit, yeah," she giggles, "I tend to get lazy after a few rounds.""A few rounds of what?""Sex.""I- uh. Boy does Doyoung know how to keep you busy.""Oh, he does. So, what's up?" I can feel my cheeks heat up as I recall the memories from last night, "Umm, Johnny and I- Well, we did it," I let out. The call goes quiet as if she's in shock from what she had just heard, "did it? You fucked?""Well, yeah," I reply shyly. A couple squeals and nudges later, I hear a groan, is that Doyoung? "Babe, babe get up!"

"Huh, what? What is it?" replies a sleepy Doyoung."They did it! They did it!" she screams.

"Woah what?! Who?""MINAH AND YOUNGHO THEY BOTH DID IT!""WOAH REALLY? What did I tell you, I knew they would. Wonder if they did it at the same time as us?" My mouth drops as I hear Doyoung speak so disgustingly, "umm, babe. Minah is still on the phone.""Oh shit, sorry, Minah." I only sit, embarrassed, "I got to go Minah babes, I'll call you back later. Fill me in the details then, bye!"

"Bye!"

Lee Donghyuck

Stupid, stupid idiot! You can't even fucking apologise without letting your pride get hurt. You say you love her, then why are you so cold? You say you'd die for her, then why do you cut her off? She wants the best for you, she cares for you, and you treat her like a dog! How dare you! You don't deserve her, no wonder she's with Youngho!

I look outside the window, staring at the infinite gardens surrounding our mansion. It's hard not to get lost in the beauty, I smile, remembering the angel, Kim Minah. Nothing, not my hateful thoughts, not Youngho, can stop me from loving her. It's hard, I'll just have to love her from a distance. She has to hate me to be happy. I'll get too attached around her, so I'll stay away. I have to, it's better for both of us. I'm sorry Minah, sorry that I fell for you.

I continue to look outside of the window, staring into the rose garden. The rose garden where so many of our memories took place, a small smile creeps on my face while tears stream down. I don't wipe them off, they continue to flow like a river. If I wipe them off, they'll be replaced with new ones, a never-ending cycle of tears. Perhaps it's for the best, ending it on a bittersweet note. I look down at my phone, take a deep breath, and block her. It's done, there's no turning back now. She doesn't deserve someone like me, I now wish you happiness Kim Minah.

Lee Taeyong

The plan's all set out, once I end both EXO and BTS, it's game over. I know they're not stupid and probably suspect something, but there's a reason why NCT has been at the top for so long. Their gangs are broken, they don't function properly, not like us. It'll take a while for the plan to work, but once it's all over, I'll finally be able to exhale. Maybe I don't want to live a long life, I await my lover. It's been too long since I've seen her.

I sit down at my desk, looking over at the empty chair on my right. That chair belongs to Taeil, he hasn't been around much, and I'm worried that he's not telling me something. He keeps too much from me, thinking that it'll burden me. What overwhelms me is that he holds such secrets, we're supposed to be brothers, and he's keeping things from me. It's too familiar, I've seen it all before with Suho, and that broke us apart.

I decide to call him, ask him where he is. I call nearly five times, and each time, the call goes straight to voicemail. My head is suddenly hung down low, worry fills my body as I begin to imagine every different scenario that could've happened. I stop myself from crying, you're overthinking Taeyong, just stop. "You're probably wondering where I've been," his subtle voice speaks. I immediately look up and smile, smile that he's in my presence. I feel like hugging him but remain seated. "Hyung," I whisper.
"I'm sorry, Taeyong-ah. I couldn't tell you where I was, even when I really wanted to do."
"What do you mean?" I ask. His warm face is suddenly filled with despair, his calm voice trembles. "I-I'm," he whimpers. What's going on? Why-why is he like this? I've never seen him like this before. "I'm dying Taeyong," he spits out, before falling to the ground. He begins to cry on the floor as I stand, still in shock from the news I had just received. "The doctor said that I don't have very long, t-that I've only got a few months." Still in shock, I fall back down to my chair. No, this can't be happening. I can't lose someone that I love, not again! "I have brain cancer," he chokes, "the doctor said that chemo is too dangerous, t-that I've only got a few months."

I manage to pick myself up off of the chair, "no. No, you're not dying, y-you can't be dying," I let out with a choked sob, in complete disbelief. He can't leave, not now.
"I wanted to do so many things once this was all over," he shakes. You still can, you're not going, you're not dying. It's all a lie. "I wanted to find someone and get married, have k-kids," he sobs, red in the face and completely destroyed. I just stand there, unable to process any of it. It was always about me, never once did I ask if he was okay or how he was feeling? 'What do you wanna do today, Hyung?' 'What plans do you have for the future?' It was always about me. You're so selfish, you don't care about anyone but yourself! You fucking disgrace!

"Y-you're not dying," I speak up, voice still shaken. He just looks up at me, eyes filled with complete and utter hopelessness. I wish that I could give him my life, that I could take his place. He deserves so much more than this. "Hyung is sorry."
"This, this isn't happening. You're not dying, you're not. I refuse to believe it." I cry. For the first time in what feels like years, I feel tears roll down my face. My breathing grows more substantial as I stare down into my brother's eyes. His doe eyes filled with such sadness and damage. Don't go, you can't go. "Don't tell anyone," he continues, "tell them that I was shot in battle. I don't want to be remembered with such a dishonourable death," he lets out, with even more tears streaming down. I feel my insides being ripped out, he can't be going. "Y-you're not going to die," I whisper, once again. He looks at me, with an expression that tells me otherwise and the feelings I had kept bottled are suddenly spilt everywhere. The composed Taeyong was gone. I'm sat crying on the floor in my Hyung's arms, why isn't it the other way around? Why am I still the selfish one? Does he not deserve a hug? I can't, I can't bring myself to do that, even when it's so selfish. I can't accept that he's going to go, that's he's going to leave me, as she did.

"Don't go," I whisper. 'Please don't let him go', I beg, but no one can hear me.

Lee Minyoung

Wow, I can't believe Minah finally did it and her big age? I honestly thought she'd die a virgin at the rate she was heading at. I grin at the little details she gave me over our second call, and suddenly my head is filled with Suho, that bastard. I guess it's true, even the strongest of people are unable to heal from such disgusting scars. And by 'disgusting scars,' I mean Suho, that filthy bastard. I'll admit though, staying in this quiet room reminds me of the days I started to fall for Doyoung. I smile to myself remembering how young we were back then, but now's not the time to think about that. I know Taeyong will get his revenge on Suho, but I need to get some myself. The more he suffers, the better. Before I can go to a flashback, the door knocks. "Come in," stomping through the door, is a fuming Yuta. Oh, shoot.

I try my best to keep a poker face, but I know that he knows about the whole Yoona situation. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," he fumes, with steam practically coming out of his ears. "I don't," I reply, maintaining my poker face. He only continues to glare back at her, panting and out of breath. "I wasn't in a relationship with Yoona!" he shouts, quite clearly pissed as he watches me giggle. "I never said you were in one," I respond, now composed. "Then why the fuck are you giggling?"

"Listen Yuta, I don't give a shit about your relationship with Yoona, it's none of my business."

"Then why the fuck is Sicheng telling me that you told him about some kind of relationship!" That traitor! He promised that he wouldn't tell! "How did you even come up with something so ridiculous?" he screams.

"Listen, bitch," I scoff, "whatever happened between you and Yoona is something that you don't have control of. Feelings are unexpected and strange, I'm not judging." He once again goes red in the face, "I DID NOT DATE HER! I DON'T KNOW WHO TOLD YOU THAT, BUT IT'S A LIE!" Mark wouldn't lie to me, right? "Alright, alright. I heard you, you can leave now," I point to the door.
"Who even told you that?"
"No one," I hum, turning my face towards the monitor. "Ugh, Minyoung I know your lying, tell me!"
"I made it up."
"You're annoying, but you don't make things up like that. Who told you?"
"No one, ugh leave!" I yell like a teenager, "go, go!"

He now walks over, and kicks me in the shin before running out and laughing! H-how dare he! "Ya! NAKAMOTO YUTA YOU ARE DEAD!" I scream before running out and chasing him. He runs like an Olympian while I slowly chase behind him, panting like a dog. Eventually, I catch up and push him on the sofa, attempting to kick him. It fails, instead, he pushes me to the ground and sprints off again. This time, while chasing him, I pick up a random sandal from the floor and throw it at his back. He dramatically falls for the ground and tries to crawl away from me.

"Too late! You're dead." I pick my sandal up and throw it at him once again, walk towards him and kick him in the dick. "Don't mess with the best," I smile before walking off. As I walk to my room, I decide to take a detour and stroll up to my brother's office, but something feels off. I open the door and peek in, it's both him and Taeil crying on the floor. What happened? I decide to walk away, still wondering what happened. I just know that it has something to do with Taeil, maybe I should check what he's been doing for the past few weeks. No, don't be stupid, that's a complete and utter violation of his privacy. But you've done it before, what makes him different?

Park Sooyoung

It's been hard watching Sicheng tear himself apart over Sehun, I thought that he hated him, why is he acting this way? I look down from the stairs, staring at him, waiting for him to notice me. I know I've been trying to get more comfortable with him, but I don't know what to say. I've said all I can, does he want more? "How long are you going to stare before you sit down?" he asks, quite annoyed, still facing the blank screen of the TV. I smile slightly at this, he always tends to notice me, "um, yeah I'm coming," I reply. I walk down the stairs, feeling ashamed and nearly trip up, twice. I sit down, a few feet away from him, taking in all the warmth from the fireplace with a small smile on my face. He turns to face me, slightly disappointed that I wasn't sitting next to me and moves closer. My cheeks turn pink at his action and even pinker when he pulls me into his arms. His hug, unlike any other. I nuzzle my face even closer into his strong arms and am filled with all sorts of feelings. "What's wrong baby?" he asks, my face now in his chest. I mumble, "nothing," into his soft chest. He only hums in response, 

"come on now, you can tell me." I now look up at his stunning face entirely in awe, 

"you've just been acting so differently," I reply, "ever since-" He cuts in,

"I know babe, I know. We were close, so close..." he continues, and the next few moments I try to block out. It's so hard to hear someone you love talk about someone they loved, or maybe still love. I try my best to understand, but I can't, no matter how hard I try. 

"...Do you understand where I'm coming from?" he questions, eyes on mine, I simply nod in return. I know it's hard to understand, but I can't lose him, not like this. I try my best to hold in my tears, but my best isn't enough, they flow and heavily. I watch him turn blurry right in front of me as my silent sobs turn loud. "I'm so sorry," I sob, "I just can't control myself."

"It's okay, you should never feel uncomfortable with me. Let it all out," he whispers. 

"I'm sorry for being so heartless, you should be able to mourn your friend without feeling uncomfortable," I respond, "When my sister died, I cried every day for months. It was so hard, and the only words that got me through it were 'she wouldn't want you to cry like this, so pull yourself together and make her proud.' Do you hear that Sicheng? Sehun wouldn't want you to cry like this, so pull yourself together and make him proud."

Jeon Jungkook

Jin Hyung has been acting strange ever since Taehyung was sacrificed, he knows something. Every time he takes a call, he looks around and speaks as quiet as a mouse. I turn to Yoongi Hyung who has his hands in a bag of crisps, "don't you think something's up with Jin Hyung?" I ask. His reaction is unamused, to say the least, he shoves another handful of crisps in his mouth and responds, spitting out crumbs in the process, "Nope, why?" Disgusting! I sigh in return, maybe I'm being paranoid, "I don't know, he just seems off. Like, whenever he gets a call, he disappears and deadass whispers so we can't hear." He stares at me for a second and then, once again, returns to his crisps, "look, dude, he's a lot older than you," he leans in closer and hums, "maybe he's got a booty call." I scoff at this, 

"Jin? Booty call? Have you met the guy?" I ask in all seriousness.

"Kook, sorry to break your bubble, but we all do it," he shrugs. I disregard what he has to say, "He just doesn't seem the type. We've known him for so long, he wouldn't just go sleeping around."

"Well, Hoseok does," he monotonously answers, making me choke on the non-existent food in my mouth. "What?" I ask, mouth completely agape, "How do you know?"

"I caught him with two bitches in his room, still naked. I would've joined, but foursomes are too much." 

"You sleep around too?"

"Of course, bro, we all do."

"Not Taehyung, he would never."

"Yeah, well Taehyung's gone." My face suddenly lowers, remembering how innocent Taehyung was, "Don't you think it was wrong of Namjoon Hyung to just sacrifice him like that?"

"Well, the boy was coo-coo anyway," he shrugs, clearly not caring at all. 

"Coo-coo or not Hyung, he was one of us! Does he deserve to get tortured like that?" 

"Look, Kook, you and I don't make the rules here, Namjoon does. So, if you're so upset with his decision, which, may I add, was made a long time ago, then go and complain to him. The boy is probably dead anyway." His cold words make me shiver, "It's just unfair," I sigh.

"Life is unfair. No one ever got anywhere fairly." 

"Don't you have a nap to catch up on or something?"
"You're right," he grins, "I do." He licks the seasoning off of his fingers and walks towards his room, I can only look back at him in disgust. 

I'm not going to lie, I miss Taehyung. Him, Jimin and I were inseparable and for him to be gone, is too much. I decide to walk to Namjoon's office and ask about him, maybe he might get him back, since I, the maknae, am asking. I stand outside of his office, and as I walk closer to the door, ready to knock, I overhear him. Namjoon, his tone of voice, unlike I've ever heard before. "What do you mean he's looking for her?" he asks. Who's he talking about?

"I don't fucking know, find the bitch and that brother of hers. How am I going to take over without them?"

I quickly run away from the door, who is he talking about? I continue to run down the hall, not looking where I'm going and suddenly bump in Seokjin. He doesn't seem too impressed as he looks down at me, "did you hear?" he asks.
"Hear what?" 
"Listen Jungkook, there's a lot of things that you don't know, a lot," he speaks in a hushed tone.
"What are you talking about?" completely confused.
"Come with me," he replies, pulling me into a cleaning closet, "everything isn't as it seems."
"What the fuck? What are you talking about?"
"There's a lot you don't know how much did you hear?"
"H-he was talking about some girl and taking over, what does that mean?"
"I'll explain, but you can't tell anyone. Not Jimin and especially not Yoongi."
"What's going on?" He looks me straight in the eyes and replies,

"Taehyung is alive..."

WOW, 5K READS? I am so grateful, thank you all so much!!! I really do enjoy writing this book so much, even though my updates are so inconsistent... I hope you all continue to read and enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing this book! I love you all so much, thank you!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

470K 15.1K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...
84.6K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
145K 4.1K 34
"It's a cruel game and I can not lose." When a merciless, cold-hearted mafia named Kim Doyoung encounters a girl who he never expected. Quote Ref: N...
27.2K 700 34
"But they are criminals" "We, are also criminals" GANG AU I am not in any way romanticising mafia groups - asteroid