MaNan- Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra'...

By _theonlydream_

Sequel to "Yearning to be loved". Peep in to know more about Mr. and Mrs. GC's journey to becoming parents! More

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Epilogue
New book notification

Chapter- 4

9K 399 0
By _theonlydream_

Love is so tender yet so strong. Love is so fortunate yet so greedy. Love is so beautiful yet complicated. Love is happiness yet filled with thorns. All in all, Love is rare but that makes it attractive and wanted which is why True Love is important for each and everyone alive.

In Malhotra Mansion

Abhimanyu was marching from one place to another while the rest watched him anxiously except for Nandini, who was busy in studying Mukti's behavioral changes which was quiet amusing for Lilliput Malhotra.

Abhimanyu: I should have guessed that Kanyadhan or Phere was trouble but then I thought to leave my heart for once and see where it lead me to. Like seriously, ek meeting mein hi marriage proposal. Aathe kaha se ye insaan. Aur Nandini..

He stopped running and stood in front of Nandini with his hands over his hips and a glare for her who sat unaffected. Manik was about to charge towards Abhimanyu for glaring at Nandini as she can start crying anytime she wants. Perks of being pregnant. But, before he could speak something, Abhimanyu was rewarded with three cushions from the boys who were glaring at him.

Cabir: FYI, She's pregnant so stop glaring at her.

Shravan: Aur Bhai, when did you become so childish. Let it be. We can handle that Shadi Mubarak.

Arijit: Exactly. Wait what..? Shadi Mubarak?

Shravan: Ab apna naam aur bete ke naam shadi related rakha hai aur oopar se shadi proposal bhi diya tho hua na trouble name, Shadi Mubarak.

Manik (groaned): Shravannnn...

Shravan: I'm just being sensible here.

Nandini (rolled his eyes): If you happen to be the same insane Sinha, then you will never be able to get to hear Shadi Mubarak from anyone ever in this life.

Shravan pouted sadly at her and Abhimanyu started to sulk for being ignored. He simply occupied a seat and Nandini got up from her place and sat beside him.

Nandini: Abhi Bhai.

Abhimanyu: Tum mujhse bath math karna. Mujhe laga tum mere side hogi par tum tho uss Shadi wale ke side nikla.

He stared at her emotionally..

Abhimanyu: I thought, we got a sister in you after seeing your relationship with Manik.

She smacked his head though she wanted to cry knowing Abhimanyu misunderstood her and somewhere down the line, she knew his friends are still scared to lose Manik as Alya has nearly succeeded in it.

Nandini: Bhai, you still don't trust me. Come on, I'm not like your best friend's first love. I'm not a bitchy Lilliput, Bhai.

Manik (angrily): Lilliput...!! Don't. You know, she was just an attraction and I don't like when you compare yourself with anyone let alone be that girl..

Nandini (sighed): Shuuu Grumpy coffee. I'm having a serious conversation with Abhi Bhai.

Manik looked at her with a very pissed look on his face.

Abhimanyu (guiltily): Nandu, I'm sorry. Tumhe bura laga, sorry mein tho bas..

Nandini: Arey, aap insecure ho. Mujhe patha hain. Its okay to be insecure. This proves your love for Grumpy coffee. So leave that. Ab ye sunn lo. I'm just asking you to think about this proposal. Baaki aapki marzi. Okay.

Saying it, she got up and left upstairs and Abhimanyu looked down while cursing himself for hurting Nandini.

Arijit smacked Abhimanyu's head and glared at him.

Arijit: Tu kabse mere jaise bath karna shuru kiya? Dekh wo kithna sad lag rahi thi.

Abhimanyu looked up at Manik, who was busy in staring at the stairs..

Abhimanyu: Manik..

Manik looked at Abhimanyu who looked guilty.

Abhimanyu: I'm sorry.

Manik (sighed): Abhi. You don't need to be. Lilliput can understand your point of view. Bas uske emotions ab uske saath nahi dethe. Don't worry, I'll get her downstairs, so apologize to her in her own style, you know, without using SORRY. She doesn't like hearing that word from any of us.

Manik smiled in assurance and left upstairs while the rest were knocking at Abhimanyu's head like it was a door.

MaNan's Bedroom

Nandini was on her phone.

Nandini: Kya Mruno, kuch tho bathao na..

Mrunal (annoyed): Dekh, mein tujhe abhi ke abhi Asylum bhej dhoongi. Mathlab, mein kya tujhe Jealousy create karna machine lag rahi ho..?

Nandini (furiously): Offo budhu, sunn pehle.

Mrunal: Jaldhi bol yar, hospital pohanchna hai mujhe aur tujhse bath karke kahi mera accident hogaya tho. I'm still driving.

Nandini: Koi nahi, Mruno. Tere anthim sanskar mein karoongi, wo bhi ek muskurahat ke saath.

Manik got inside the bedroom only to hit his head after hearing Nandini.

Manik (muttered): And here I thought, she would be crying..

Mrunal: Bolll kameeniii..

Nandini: Acha sunn, every love story would happen once both the sides feel the same emotion for the other and in this story, I don't know whether Choti has feelings for Abhi Bhai or not.

Manik snapped his head at Nandini in shock.

Mrunal: Tho pooch lo use.

Nandini (irritated): Tu ithni stupid kaise ho sakthi ho?

Mrunal: Unfortunately, mein Loveology nahi Biology student thi.

Nandini: Forget it. Just listen, so I need to know whether Choti has feelings for Abhi Bhai or not. Bechara tho jabhi yaha aathe, hamesha uske aank, naak, daanth, sab Choti pe hain. Aur Choti tho kabhi bhav hi nahi diya. Mujhe laga she doesn't have feelings for Abhi Bhai. But today, she looked a lot uncomfortable after knowing about this proposal. Why would she look like that? Mujhe jaanna hai. And jealousy is the best plan for it. If you love someone, you can never see him/her with any other person.

Mrunal: Par fluffy, what if she was just concerned for Abhi Bhai. Like you said, that man and his son were annoying freaks.

Nandini (sadly): Hopefully, she loves him back. They look sooo cute with each other yarrr...!!

Manik (sarcastically): Of course..

Nandini turned around in a jerk and her mobile slipped on the ground.

Nanini: Shit. Grumpy coffee tho phirse Early Morning Tea bann gaya!!

Manik bent down and picked her mobile which wasn't broken, thankfully.

Manik (on phone): Tumhari fluffy unavailable hai, Fluffy ki Mruno.

Mrunal: Shit! Jeeju, wo actually..

Before she could complete, Manik hung the call up and Nandini gave him a nervous grin..

Nandini: Er..I didn't expect you to..listen to it.

Manik (pissed): Lilliput...kabse chal rahe hai ye sab..aur tum kabse janthe ho..aur tumne tho bathaya hi nahi mujhse.

She took hold of Manik's hand and made him sit on the bed who scowled at her in annoyance and in return she gave him a scowl too.

Nandini: Stop doing it, okay. Now, will you listen to me calmly?

Manik: Lilliput..

Nandini: I said CALMLY not Angrily.

Manik took a deep breathe and nodded at her making her to sit beside him.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, your sister is still a kid for you but she's a grown up of 18. And at this time, she could even be in relationships but she never did. Why? Because, you don't like it. Maybe, she would have felt some crushes for someone but she neglected it, because you taught her its not good for her and she listened to you more than Grand Pa. Ab wo tumse ithna pyar karthe hai tho tum uskeliye kuch badle mein de sakthe ho na?

Manik listened to her by trying to understand the situation.

Manik: I..love her, Lilliput and I care for her.

She smiled and entwined her hands with his.

Nandini: Yes, you love her and care for her and she deserves it all. What I meant is, she needs a bit of freedom. Like, you need to allow her to have some choices. Especially, in her love life. What if she too feels something for Abhi Bhai but is hiding it because of you. Because, she is scared of your reaction. Haa, ye bhi ho saktha hain, maybe she's just confused. I'm just asking you to give her some space so that she could chose what her heart wants.

He sighed out and hid his face in his palms.

Manik: I don't know, Lilliput. I don't know whether I would be able to do it. I was 7 when I held the little Muku in my hands and on that day, I vowed to protect her. I'm just scared for her that she might chose something wrong. I don't want her hurt.

She took his palms back and made him face her.

Nandini: Don't you trust your sister?

Manik: Of course, I do, Lilliput.

Nandini: Then, make her feel it. Patha hain tumhari problem kya hain. You don't justify yourself. When you do something, you never say why you do it. Jaise ki ye, tumne kabhi Choti se ye nahi kaha ki why do you ask her to stay away from boys. Why do you restrict her from partying alone in any Clubs. Whatever you're doing is for the betterment of her, but you need to show it to her. Bathadho use, jaise tum abhi mujhse bathaya.

He smiled lovingly at her and took her on his lap and she snuggled more to him.

Manik: And, how do you know me well when I never justified my acts to you?

Nandini: Who said you never justified? You did, through your anger. Actually, point yeh hai, sab tumhare gusse se darthe hain and they flee away whenever you get angry, but I don't which lead me to know the real you. Behind this Monster Coffee's face, there's a sweet Grumpy coffee too.

He chuckled and pulled her more to him and laid on the bed with her on top of him.

Manik: Lilliput, I trust Abhi a lot but still, I'm worried for Muku. She's still a kid na,

She raised her head to glare at him and he grinned sheepishly at her.

Nandini: You know what, even when she get married and have kids, you will call her a kid.

Manik: What...?!! Ithni jaldhi bache? Meri bachi bachi hai abhi bhi.

She giggled hearing him.

Nandini: Yeah right. She's just 3 years younger to me and I'm already pregnant, Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: Haa tho, I love you.

Nandini (raised her eyebrows): So, can't she have someone who will love her just like how you love me?

He tried to speak but nothing came out and she adjust herself on him with her hands laid flat on his chest and head raised up to look at him.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, you don't need to go and say YES to Abhi Bhai, now. We still don't know what Choti feels for him. So, let me get it out, by then, do whatever you want with him.

Manik (mischievously): You mean, I can even make him guilty for hiding it from me?

Nandini (sighed): I said anything, and it means whatever you wish.

Manik (smirked): Now, this is fun. Par haan, you're going to help me in it.

Nandini: Meri kya zaroorath hain? Ye tum dhono ke beech ke bath hain na.

Manik: Bas, tum sath dhe, baaki mein karunga.

She sighed and then nodded in Yes, while he has already started to think on how to plot his sweet revenge.

In the Evening

Abhimanyu was going to get in his car to go back home when someone tapped on his shoulder.

Abhimanyu: Nandu, I'm sorry tum..

Nandini (casually): You love Choti?

Abhimanyu zipped his mouth and stared at her with his widened eyes and his jaws dropped down.

" WHAT? " someone shouted from behind and the duo turned to see a shocked Shravan.

Nandini (sighed): Tum chup raho, ab mein thoda serious hoon.

Shravan marched towards them and stood in front of Abhimanyu with a very bad glare for him.

Shravan: How could you hide it from us, Bhai?

Abhimanyu looked down in guilt but then stared at Nandini, who looked annoyed with the dramatic conversation between Shravan and Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu: Nandu...tum ye kya..

Nandini: "Nandu, tum yeh kya keh rahi ho? Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai." Agar ye bathane wale ho tho please, I won't mind to hit you with a hammer for getting the truth out of you.

Abhimanyu (stunned): Oye, mein tumhara Bhai hu na. Phir kaise kar sakthi ho tum aisa kuch?

Nandini (shrugged her shoulders): I hate liers.

Abhimanyu looked down again.

Nandini (frustrated): Aap bol rahi ho ya nahi?

Abhimanyu (meekly): Y..yes, I love her..

Shravan's face fell and he looked down to control the sadness in him and on seeing it, Abhimanyu held Shravan's hand gently.

Abhimanyu: I'm sorry, Shravan. I hid it from all of you.

Shravan (fake smile): Its okay, Bhai. Falling in love isn't a crime. Reeha is lucky to have you.

Abhimanyu was about to speak more when he realized what Shravan said and Nandini's eyes bulged out on hearing it.

Nandini: What the heck!! Reeha?

Shravan: Arey Bhabi, don't worry, Abhi Bhai is a very good guy. He'll protect your sister.

Abhimanyu hit Shravan's head and glared at him.

Abhimanyu: Chup bey saale. Kya bolthey jaa rahe ho. Mein Reeha se kyu pyar karun. Wo mere liye choti behen jaisi hain.

Shravan (shocked): What? Par abhi tho Bhabi ne aapse poocha ki aap uski Choti se pyar karthe ho ya nahi!

This time, it was Nandini who hit his head.

Nandini: Budhu, mere dho Choti hai. Ek Reeha aur ek Muku.

Abhimanyu: Aur mein Mukti ke barein mein bath kar raha tha.

Shravan's lips broke into a wide grin.

Shravan: Really..? Thank God.

Nandini and Abhi stared at him weirdly making him conscious about his grins.

Shravan: Ah, actually, Reeha is crazy and you're matured so you won't make a good pair with her. She needs someone crazy like her.

Abhimanyu gave him a "what" look while Nandini was studying Shravan's face with a thought" Yaha sab log kuch na kuch hide karthe hain aur mujhe CID banathe hain".

Shravan: Oh shit, wait. Bhai...? Aap mukti se pyar karthe ho? Yaani ki Mukti Malhotra? Yaani ki Manik Malhotra ki behen?

Abhimanyu (groaned): Shravan, stop being dramatic.

Shravan (dramatically): Let me advice you. Stay away from her. It's going to be Manik Bhai's dialogue from now onwards.

Abhimanyu sighed sadly..

Abhimanyu: I know that.

" Glad, you know that." Abhimanyu palmed his face on hearing it.

Abhimanyu: Manik, wo..I'm sorry ki..

Manik stood beside Nandini with his angry eyes and Shravan gulped while Abhimanyu too looked scared.

Manik: Tho ye sab chal raha tha mere peeche hain na. My best friend is in love with my sister. Muku was that girl whom you were talking about back then, right?

Nandini tried her best to stop herself from giggling out while Abhimanyu looked guilty.

Abhimanyu: Aisa nahi hai, Manik.

Manik: Tho phir kaisa hai, huh?

Abhimanyu (meekly): I didn't want to lose your friendship by confessing it out. I know how much protective you're for Mukti. And she too never reciprocated my feelings for her. Isliye nahi bathaya. I couldn't stop myself from falling for her. I'm sorry, Manik.

Manik (raged): Stay away from Muku.

And he dashed inside the Mansion while Abhimanyu was on the verge of breaking down. Even if he loses Mukti, he might not cry but for Manik, he will. Such was their friendship.

He turned to leave in his car when Nandini turned him to her.

Nandini: Aise kaise jaa sakthe hain aap, mein hun na. I'm going to get your Love life settled.

The boys looked at her in shock.

Nandini: What? Its Grumpy coffee who's stupid here, not me. So, I'm going to know what Choti feels for you which is why that Kanyadhan will come with his daughter with the dream of getting you hitched with his daughter.

Abhimanyu nodded in No..

Abhimanyu: Tum achi ho and care for everyone but ismein nahi, Nandu. Manik ko pasand nahi hai.

Nandini: Arey, but you love Choti. I'll handle Grumpy coffee, Bhai.

Abhimanyu (smiled faintly): Manik ke bina Mukti kyu chahiye mujhe..!!

He settled in his car and drove away while Nandini pouted sadly and muttered abuses for Manik.

Shravan (hurt): Ab hum kya karenge, Bhabi. Both of them are so sad.

Nandini (pissed): Tumhara Bhai ne hi sab kuch shuru kiya. Stupid Coffee, ithna drama karne ke kya zaroorath the.

She too stormed inside the Mansion while Shravan thought she's extra angry at Manik for hurting Abhimanyu.

MaNan's Bedroom

Nandini walked inside like a tigress to see Manik grinning which increased her anger.

Nandini: Stupid coffee..

She muttered before throwing a pillow at him which he dodged before it could hit him, with a smirk on his lips.

Manik: Not so easily, Lilliput.

Nandini: Like seriously, Grumpy coffee! Have you seen his face? He was so hurt with your behavior.

Manik: So? I was just taking my revenge. Simple. Aur waise bhi, now I'm pretty sure, he's the one for Muku.

Nandini (narrowed her eyebrows): And how are you so sure about it?

Manik (grinned): Because, I've heard him speaking with you.

Nandini sighed in disbelief.

Nandini: You know what, you are crazy.

Manik (glared): Lilliput.

Nandini: What? Aisa kaam sirf tum hi kar sakthe ho. A test to know Abhimanyu Thakkar's Love for Choti. Baby, your Papa is crazy. Call him crazy once you come out.

She spoke to her baby while caressing her belly and Manik groaned and pulled her to him.

Manik: Don't teach our baby such stuffs. My baby will be just like me.

Nandini: That's what I'm scared the most about.

Manik (pissed): Lilliput...

Nandini: Now, you're irritating me with that stern
"Lilliput" voice..

Manik (groaned): You know what, its my turn now. Baby, don't call her Mamma but " Mamma Lilliput"..

She slapped his biceps and he started to laugh at her puffed cheeks.

Nandini: Stupid coffee, tum..

Before she could complete he took her lips for a long kiss which interrupted her anger on him.

At night

Abhimanyu was seated in MaNan's Bedroom along with the rest 3 boys, waiting for someone.

Abhimanyu: Nandini ne phone kyu kiya..?

Arijit (scowled): You've been asking the same question for the past 10 minutes.

Abhimanyu: Haa tho pichle 10 minutes se mera dil hadakna bandh nahi kiya.

Shravan: Such a stupid person, you're. I know you hate Biology but ithna bhi nahi patha ki dil dhadakna bandh kiya tho mar jaoge.

"Shut up Shravan." Arijit and Abhimanyu echoed. Soon, someone else also entered which was a surprise.

Shravan (grinned): Mrunal Di..

He hugged her the next moment and she made a weird face.

Mrunal: Tum kabse ithna touchy banna shuru kiya? I'm sorry, I don't date guys younger to me.

Shravan slapped his forehead and so others.

Arijit: Mrunal, he was just happy to see you.

Mrunal: Totally opposite to you, he is. And, I'm so glad also.

She took a seat beside Abhimanyu while Arijit muttered abuses for everyone present in the room.

Cabir: Waise, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Mrunal (dramatically): Ab min apni best fiend keg har bhi nahi aa sakthi. Bura Bhai hai aap..

Cabir (same tone): Ji bilkul nahi. Aadhi raath mein doosron ke kamre mein jawan ladkiyon ko akele aana nahi chahiye. Acha nahi lagtha.

Mrunal made a bad face at Cabir, who was smirking at her.

Abhimanyu (annoyed): Will you both be quiet? Meri jaan nikal rahe hai yaha.

Mrunal: Aapki jaan..hmm, fluffy ne bathaya aapki jaan ke barein mein. Missss Malhotraaaa ke barein mein..

The rest looked at Abhimanyu who looked at Mrunal in horror.

Abhimanyu: Nandini ne bathaya tumse?

Mrunal: There's nothing in the world that fluffy never shared to me.

Cabir (bad face): Ew. Mathlab, she shared her bedroom secrets too. Yuck, ye kithni buri bath hain..

Mrunal (rolled her eyes): Unfortunately, no. I don't want coaching from her for my married life.

The boys gaped at her in horror.

"And, I won't be giving it, either. Especially on free." Nandini entered the bedroom along with Manik and settled on the bed.

Mrunal (jumped in her place): Little fluffy..

Mrunal rushed towards Nandini and knelt down on the floor and poked her belly.

Mrunal: Hey handsome or beautiful. Here's our Mruno Massi back to you.

Nandini (dramatically): My baby was all fine till now par tene aane ke baad sab kuch barbad hua.

Mrunal settled beside her and slapped her arms lightly.

Mrunal: Tujhse zyada pyar mujhe teri baby se hi milega.

Nandini: Yeah, right.

Abhimanyu: Um.. Excuse me, girls.

Nandini and Mrunal put a stop to their conversation and turned to Abhimanyu who looked a lot desperate.

Abhimanyu: Er..tumne mujhe bulaya kyun, Nandini?

Nandini: Oh, it was Grumpy coffee who messaged you, not me.

Abhimanyu and the rest stared at Manik, for now.

Arijit: Buddy, tumne phone kyu nahi uthaya? Kithni baar try kiya tha mene.

Manik: Oh, it's broken. Well, my wife is so much in love with it that whenever she gets angry, she just breaks my mobile into pieces.

The boys gave him a pity look..

Manik: Waise, tumne phone kyun kiya?

Arijit (sighed): Buddy, I know Abhi is at fault, and I'm not supporting him. You have every right on him to lash out at him. Even I was angry when Shravan told me about whatever happened today. He should have told us that Mukti is the girl which he didn't. We will punish him for hiding it from us, but..just give him a chance. Don't..just don't distance yourself from him.

Abhimanyu looked at Manik pleadingly who stared at Abhimanyu with a frown.

Manik: Why would I punish him for doing something that I don't have any problem with?

The boys gaped at him in horror..

Cabir: Bhai, aapne abhi abhi kya suna? Mathlab, mujhe lagtha hai, you didn't listen to what Arijit Bhai said. Should I repeat it?

Manik (pissed): Tujhe kya mein behre lagtha hun?

Shravan: Er...nahi,par..you're behaving weird. I mean, aapne suna nhai hai kya..

Manik: Ab tu bhi wahi pooch rahe ho?

Arijit (annoyed): Arey, what did you mean by your previous sentence, then?

Manik (casually): Yahi ki, I like Abhimanyu for Muku.

Abhimanyu felt like he lost his voice that he started to speak something but he couldn't find his voice anywhere in his throat.

Mrunal: Jeeju, you're giving a heart attack to Abhi Bhai. Unfortunately, none of us are Cardiologist. Apologies already.

Manik (thoughtfully): Its okay, you guys can give him a quick treatment at least, for being a holder of M.B.B.S degree.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee. You need to stop speaking like me.

Manik: Call it, beewi ka asar.

She shook her head in disbelief while muttering "he's a goner" and Manik turned to Abhimanyu, who, actually looked like he was about to get a heart attack.

Manik: Yar, I was joking. Try to stop the attack, they seriously won't be able to treat you.

Abhimanyu (stunned): What's wrong with you?

Manik: Nothing is wrong with me.

Abhimanyu (frustrated): What the hell you mean by that? You were angry at me in the morning and now you look so chilling. What happened to you?

Manik: Oh, that. Actually, I was just taking a revenge from you. Lilliput told me how much you love Muku and I thought of testing it through my small sweet revenge.

"WHAT?" the rest shouted in shock.

Manik: Shut up guys, Lilliput is pregnant..

He took her in his embrace after hearing them shouting which could burst a person's eardrums.

Shravan: Oops, sorry. Par Bhai, aap..sach mein..?

Manik stared at Abhimanyu and smiled which was more than enough for him to get up and hug him.

Abhimanyu (grinned like a fool): Thank you. You have no idea how much scared I was, for losing your friendship.

Manik (glared): Ithna bhi kamzor nahi hai hamara friendship, Abhi.

Abhimanyu chuckled and mouthed a sorry to him making Manik to smile and the rest.

Nandini(excitingly): Okay, since everything has fallen in its places. Let me give you a good news.

Cabir: Kya Nandu, tumne aur Bhai ne milkar ek good news diya na, ab kya baaki hain? Oh my God, Are they twins?

Both Shravan and Cabir started to jump in their places..

Shravan: Oh wait. You can't get to know whether they're twins or not in such a young age. The baby is just a seed, for now.

Mrunal (annoyed): Glad, you know at least that. Little doctor.

Shravan grinned back.

Nandini: Forget it. So, the news is Mr. Kanyadhan Tripathi is gonna visit tomorrow with his daughter..

Abhimanyu: What the f***!! That stupid Shadi Mubarak is gonna visit us, especially with his daughter. How is that a good news, Nandu?

Nandini (grinned): Kyunki that's the way to our future love. All thanks to Grand Pa.

Manik (muttered): Dad kuch zyaada hi sath de rahe hai iske.

Nandini (excitingly): So, how many of you're excited for it?

Cabir and Shravan immediately got her point and grinned and they raised their hands making Nandini to smirk along with them..

Manik (sighed): Bechare Kanyadhan. Pathan nahi, future mein wo kisiki bhi kanyadhan kar sakthe hai ya nahi..!!

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
1.2K 45 12
Sequel to "Complications Of The Heart". Follow Annie and Georg as they start a new chapter in their lives, including Parenthood!
179K 12.2K 37
*Mature content* *Completed* Here is the sequel of my story you AGAIN? When MANAN with their unborn baby and FAB5 goes Mumbai again So what will happ...
4.6K 126 14
This is the sequel to my best friend and I'll have the first chapter up as soon as possible!