MaNan- Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra'...

By _theonlydream_

Sequel to "Yearning to be loved". Peep in to know more about Mr. and Mrs. GC's journey to becoming parents! More

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Epilogue
New book notification

Chapter- 2

12.5K 422 4
By _theonlydream_

Love is a promise; Love is a souvenir. Once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

LifeHacks.IO

Love is just a four letter word. Love is just a definition of a feeling felt by someone for someone. But, is love that easy to be given and taken. Nah! It's not. Its a feeling which would need a lot of courage to be given and gained. Because, its not just a feeling!!

In Malhotra Mansion

The Malhotras were seated around to have their breakfast but Nandini looked a lot sad making others to get worried.

Manik: Lilliput..kya hua..kuch chahiye tumhe..?

Nandini (pouted sadly): You don't love me, Grumpy coffee..

Manik (furiously): What rubbish..? Kya bolthe jaa rahi ho tum..?

Nandini (cried): See, you don't love me, kaha tha na mene..

Manik (calmly): Acha acha..sorry, I was just joking..um..pehle bathao, hua kya hai..I really love you..

Nandini rubbed her nose which has turned red due to crying..

Nandini: You..you didn't accept Cabir Bhai's dare, right. He asked you to cook for me, but you said you won't.

Hearing it, Manik glared at Cabir, who surrendered his hands in air..

Cabir: It was just a dare, I didn't know that she would be taking it in another level.

Cabir defended himself while grinning at an angry Manik..

Manik (concerned): Lilliput..I didn't want you to get sick. I'm such a bad cook. You need to eat healthy in this condition of your's. Isiliye mana kiya mene..

Manik tried to reason his decision, to which she didn't budge even for an inch.

Nandini: No. You're just lying. You don't love me..

And, Manik literally banged his head on the table.

Manik (muttered): Meri kismath..

He raised his head to speak more when she started to sniff again making him to groan..

Manik (sighed): Lilliput, don't cry. Please, mere liye..

Nandini: Don't talk to me.

She rubbed her nose again and he pulled her in his embrace while sighing..

Manik: Lilliput, please stop crying..

Instead, she started to sob again and rubbed her nose with his shirt making him to smile..

Manik: Okay, I'll cook for you.

She looked up at him through her eyelashes..

Nandini: Sachi..?

She asked almost as a whisper and he found it extremely cute. He nodded in yes while hitting her head with his which made her smile or grin like a kid.

Nandini: Wow. I'm waiting to taste your hand made food, Grumpy coffee.

Manik: Chalo, then hop on..

He stood up and she jumped on his back and made their way to kitchen while the rest stared at the duo in extreme admiration and happiness.

Nyonika (smiled): She's a blessing for us. Nandu gave me my son back..

The rest smiled at her..

In Kitchen

Nandini (excitedly): Kya bana rahe ho..?

Manik rubbed his nape on knowing nothing about cooking except for making juice which he learnt only for Nandini.

Manik: Kya khaana hai tumhe..?

Nandini started to think while keeping her forefinger on her cheeks like she's trying to find why is Earth round in shape but not in flat shape..!!

He walked towards her, who was sitting on the slab, almost in a daze while sighing at her growing cuteness, all thanks goes to his baby which lead his/her Mamma to behave like how she would have been, if her childhood wasn't snatched from her..

He kept his hands on the slab caging her and she stared at him with twinkling eyes..

Nandini: Mil gaya..

Manik (smiled): Kya..?

Nandini: Mujhe Vegetable Kabab aur Chole Bhatura khana hai..

Manik gulped on hearing it and stared at her nervously..

Manik: Bas..ithna hi khaana hai..

Nandini nodded her head in yes and he manage to smile..

Manik (thought): Bhatura tho kuch na karke banake dhoona par Chole aur Kabab mein kaise banaun. Huff, isse kehthe hain, halal hona, waise shadi ka mathlab hi halal banna hai.

She clicked her fingers at him and raised her eyebrows which snapped him out of his trance.

Manik: As you wish. Abhi banake dhoon. Teek hai. Um, tum bahar jake beito..

Nandini: Kyu..? Mein yaha beitke tumhe dekh sakthi hun na. I wanted to watch you cooking.

Manik (freaked out): Arey no...

She got startled and he calmed himself while faking a smile..

Manik: Mathlab, tum kyu yaha beitoge..Tumhe aaram karna hai. Jaake rest karo aur mein yunhi banake dhoonga..

Nandini (grinned): So that you can use your mobile as a guide for cooking though it won't be of much help because you don't trust it.

He stared at her with a nervous smile. Of course, she knew how much he hated cooking with technology's help. According to him, food should be made by a person who knows how to cook. If at all he tries to do someone else's cooking, it would be waste. A food lover, he is!

She pulled him towards her making him to sigh..

Manik: Mein cook nahi kar saktha, Lilliput. I'm sorry. I'll start to learn cooking aur phir mein banake dhoon..?

She rubbed her nose with his, whose arms were wrapped around her by now.

Nandini: You know I'm not that bad.

Manik: Kya mathlab..? I know my Lilliput more than anyone could know.

Nandini: Tho phir mere liye khudko change karne ke zaroorath nahi hai. I love the way you're. I don't want you to learn cooking just for me. I don't want any new Grumpy coffee. Mujhe wahi chahiye jisse mujhe pyar hua.

He smiled widely at her..

Manik (softly): Don't you want anything else in return for loving me ?

Nandini nodded her head making him to raise his eyebrows at her...

Nandini: Just be yourself!

He shook his head while smiling widely at her reply..

Nandini: Hato, let me cook.

Manik (freaked out): What..?

Nandini (glared): You know I hate when you shout.

Manik (glared): What am I supposed to do when you declared that you're cooking ? No. You're not gonna do anything until and unless you get healthy.

Nandini (freaked out): You mean to say I can do something until I deliver our baby! No way, I hate sitting idle.

He was about to speak more when she kept a finger on his lips..

Nandini: Let me tell you, Mr. Malhotra. I'm gonna rejoin hospital after 2 months so dare you try to stop me at that time. Aur rahi baath cooking ki, marathon nahi hai yeh jo tum mana kar rahe ho, its just cooking. Cutting vegetables, making dough and so on..

Manik (sighed): Lilliput. Cooking is also dangerous. Flames are dangerous for you.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, I'm not gonna play with flames.

Manik (pissed): Lilliput..

Nandini (frustrated): Grumpy coffee, you better don't talk to me.

Manik: Ugh..hamesha ye "don't talk to me" card use karna hai kya tumhe..?

Nandini: I'm still not talking with you.

And she moved away to get the vegetables to cut them while he stayed there in utter annoyance.

Manik: Tum meri koi bath sunthe kyu nahi..?

Nandini: Kyunki wo trait mere gene mein nahi hai.

Manik (muttered): Ye bath tho sahi hai.

He moved towards her when he saw her cutting vegetables. He held the knife and glared at her..

Manik: This is why I told you its dangerous. Knife cuts your hands.

She groaned and took another knife and this time pointed at him..

Nandini: If you try to take this away then I'll tear this shirt of your's with this knife. Your favorite shirt will go to dustbin.

Manik (smirked): Why didn't you tell me you wanted to see me shirtless. I would have made it easy for you..

Nandini gave him a pissed look..

Nandini (sarcastically): Awe. Ab tho tumne pakad liya tho batha dethi hun. Aaj ke baad mein apne hath ke jagah knife hi use karthi hun whenever I want to take your shirt off, you know when..

He made a bad face at it..

Manik: Lilliput..

He stood behind her when she got busy with cutting vegetables. He wrapped her in his arms and kept his chin on her shoulder..

Manik: I'm just concerned, you know right. I know its irritating y..

Nandini pointed the knife at him again making him to halt in his tracks..

Nandini (annoyed): I don't like when anyone speak bad about my husband, not even himself. You better get it Malhotra or else I'm seriously tearing this shirt of yours and will burn it into ashes..

Manik (grinned): I rest my case, Mrs. Malhotra..

Nandini: Good for you..

She got busy again with her culinary skills and he with his romance which nowadays never bother her. Because, its common when it comes to her husband.

Manik: Waise, Lilliput, did you check your mobile ? Choti has called when you were in washroom.

Nandini (frowned): Nahi. Mein kyu check karun. You were in the bedroom so you could respond to the calls, right. Why did she call ?

Manik (smiled): Her friend is joining her in India in her's Muku's and Shravan's college.

Nandini (grinned): That's great. She has a bunch of friends who're just like her. It will be fun for her.

Manik (horrified): Uske type ke..? Mathlab poore college hi destroy kar sakthe hain.

Nandini giggled hearing it..

Nandini: Waise naam bathaya kya usne..? I know her friends well..

Manik: Haan..one Miss Navya..

Nandini jumped in her place in joy making Manik to tighten his grip around her..

Manik (glared): Lilliput, you shouldn't jump like bunnies in this condition..

Nandini: Oh my God, Grumpy coffee, Navu aa rahi hai. You know she's just like Choti for me. Hum dhono hamesha choti ko pareshan karthe rehthe the. I'm so gonna enjoy it, aane dho usko..

He sighed seeing her over excitement.

Manik: Teek hai na. Tum ithna hyper math hoja.

Nandini: Arey but how can I not ? Navu is gonna come, I'm gonna enjoy again. I used to miss her. She's so jovial. She's so beautiful. She's so...

Before she could go on with her appraisals for Navya, Manik shut her with his lips making her to groan first but then eventually gave in. He deepened the kiss forgetting that the kiss was just to shut her up.

" Bhai, ky....shit sorry.." they broke the kiss on hearing Mukti's voice and turned to see her standing with her eyes palmed..

Mukti: Mene kuch nahi dekha..kuch nahi dekha..

And she ran away from there making Manik and Nandini to chuckle.

Like finally, they were done with their cooking when the rest of the Malhotras were done with their breakfast. They settled themselves in the kitchen, around the mini-dining table with her on his lap.

Manik: Hmm..you know, I missed your cooking..

He spoke while eating the kabab and she smiled at him.

Nandini: All thanks goes to you for not letting me inside the kitchen..

Manik: Haa tho hakk bantha hai. Pathi hun..

She narrowed her eyes at him who smirked at her. She slapped his biceps making him to chuckle. They fed each other with their usual romance and got done with their sweet little breakfast.

Unknowing to them, Cabir has clicked a pic of their's..

Cabir (smiled): And now, this is the next pic of their Photo Album..

In the evening

Cabir has just taken a shower and came downstairs when he heard his Bhabi or sister's voice..

Nandini: Bhai..

He turned to the voice with a smile for Nandini, who was also smiling. She took hold of his hand and dragged him to somewhere..

Cabir (teased): Arey madam, aapke possessive coffee dekhliya tho problem hojayega..

Nandini (giggled): Koi nahi, mein sambhalthi hun usko. Pehle aapko kisise milwana hai.

Cabir (confused): Kisko..?

Nandini: Meri lil sister jaise hi hain.

Cabir (sulked): Bechara Shravan tho already tumhari ek behen ko bear kar raha hai ab mujhe tho chod sakthi ho na tum..

She glared at him making him to shut his mouth. Soon, they were in the living room where Cabir got to see Manik and Mukti talking with Reeha and a girl, who's back was facing him.

Nandini: Navu, ab isse bhi milo..

The girl turned to face Nandini and Cabir felt like he was dreaming...yet AGAIN..

Cabir (whispered): Navya..!!

While Navya was also staring at him with her bulged out eyes. Nandini took Cabir towards Navya.

Nandini (smiled): Ye hai mera pehla devar. Grumpy coffee ka first chote Bhai. Aur Bhai, ye hai Navya, choti ki best friend hain.

But all she got to see were two shocked souls making her confused. But what she noticed was Cabir's grin and a tinge of blush on Navya's cheeks making the Murthy sisters to stare at each other with suspicious looks which turned into smirks..

Reeha: Oye, tu kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho..? Di ke devar ithna bhi handsome nahi hai yar.

Nandini giggled seeing Navya's embarrassed face and Cabir glaring at Reeha. Being confused souls, Mukti and Manik scooted closer to Nandini..

Manik (whispered): Ye dhono ka expressions tho kuch aur lag raha hai..

Nandini (smirked): Tum tho smart nikla, Grumpy coffee. Improvements hai. Pehle tho aise koi qualityb tho nahi tha na..

Manik did what he's good at, glaring at Nandini..

Mukti (nodded): Point hai, Bhabi. Grumpy se smart coffee bann gaya Bhai..

Manik (angrily): Tum dhono ko aaj mein dikhaaonga kaun smart hai..

Mukti looked at Nandini for help who glared at Manik after seeing her sister-in-law's scared face..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, how many times should I warn you not to scare Choti..?! Ek kaam karthi hun, aaj ke baad bedroom mein math aana, yahi tumhareliye teek hai..

Manik's jaws dropped down while Mukti started to giggle..

Mukti: My favorite is always Bhabi..

Manik (cribbed): Meri beewi hoke mere his saath nahi dethi ho tum..

Nandini: Tum Cabir Bhai jaise bath kyu kar rahe ho..Acha nahi lagtha..

He gave her a pissed look while she turned to Cabir and Navya, who still were giving awkward gazes to each other and Reeha who was staring at the duo in irritation..

Nandini: Oho, ghoorna bandh karo dhono. I know you guys ar single and could be interested in each other but that doesn't mean you can do all these stuffs in public. It should be private.

Mukti and Manik stared at Nandini in disbeleif while Cabir looked embarrassed along with Navya.

Navya: Di, aap mere side hai, Reeha ke nahi..

Nandini: Unfortunately, iss baar meri behen sahi rasthe mein hai..

Reeha: Haw, Di, kya mathlab hai aapka, mein galath rasthe mein thi kya ab thak..

Nandini/Navya: Good you realized..

Reeha made a baby face at it and turned to Manik..

Reeha: Bhai, aapki beewi mujhe bhool gayi hai iske aane ke baad..

Manik: Meri beewi mujeh hi bhool gayi hai tumhari friend ke aane ke baad tho tum kya cheez ho..

Reeha: I can understand your feelings..

Manik: I'm glad..

Mukti: Arey par Bhabi ne galath tho nahi kiya na. Navya is like a sister for her, kyu Bhabi..

Nandini: Dekh, iss ghar mein sirf dho log hai jo samajdhar hai, ek meri doosri choti aur Mom baaki sab wastage hai..

Cabir/Manik: Nandini/Lilliput..

Nandini (irritated): What..?!!

Cabir (annoyed): Tu pregnant kya bann gayi, meri beizati triplle bann gaya..

Nandini: Aap tho isseke haqdhar hai..

Cabir: Bhai...

Manik (bored look): I can't change her mood swings. So bear it..

Cabir made a crying face and the girls giggled at it except for Nandini who found it extremely annoying..

Nandini: Chalo, baathein baad mein. Navu, tum Mruno se mili.?

Navya: Nahi Di, ab jaake miloongi..

Nandini: She'll be so happy to see you.

Reeha: Haa ithna excited thi ki mujhe sau baar phone kiya ki Navu ki flight kab hai poochne keliye..

Nandini (giggled): See, I told you right.

Mukti (smiled): Mathlab, aap charon best friends the.

Navya: Arey nahi Mukti, I met Reeha in school and she made me meet Nandu Di and Mrunal Di, we're not best friends but kinda siblings. Like we call them, our over protective elder sisters..

Mukti smiled hearing it..

Reeha: Chalo, let's go and meet Mrunal Di or else she'll fry me today.

Navya dn Reeha bade bye to Malhotras and Cabir spared a glance at Navya which was noticed by his Bhabi.

Nandini: I need details, Bhai cause I saw everything..

She spoke audible enough only to Cabir and dashed inside along with Manik and Mukti and here Cabir cursed himself..

Cabir (dreamily): Hayee..meri Navya wapas aagayi..

At night

Manik was sleeping peacefully while hiding himself in the crook of Nandini's neck, who was wide awake. She couldn't sleep at all. She was thinking to do something to get over with her boredom when she got excited enough to spoil her dear husband's sleep..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee..utho..utho..uthoooo..

Manik jerked from his sleep and sat up making Nandini also to sit up..

Manik (worried): Why did you wake me up..? You need something, Lilliput..kahi dard ho rahe hai kya..hospital jaathe hai hum..

He spoke everything in one breathe with a worried look on his face while Nandini shrugged off everything and looked at him in excitement..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, I'm fine. I just need something from you..

Manik (frowned): Haa tho bolo na..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee..mujhe DATE pe jaana hai..

And what he just heard was enough to shock him. He looked at her with his jaws dropped down in shock.

Manik: When did you start to get romantic..?

Nandini: Huh..?

He composed himself and nodded at her..

Manik: Um..kyu nahi, hum kal hi jayenge..

Nandini (irritated): Mein kal ki bath nahi ab ki baath kar rahi hun..

Manik (shocked): What...? Ab..? Tumhe aadhi raath ko date pe jaana hai..?

Nandini: Chilla kyu rahe ho..? Aadhi raath kaha..? Its just 2 a.m.

Manik: Just 2 a.m..?? Just..? Lilliput, Its 2 a.m. 2..2..2..T.W.O. 2..

Nandini (annoyed): What's wrong with you, Grumpy coffee..? Do I look like some kindergarten kid to you that you're teaching me how to spell 2..?

Manik palmed his face in frustration and then made a calm face for her..

Manik: Lilliput..who goes for date in the middle of the night ? Let's do one thing, we 'll for a morning date, tomorrow..?

Nandini: FYI, its already the new day, you just need the SUN to show up to get daylight or else, its morning.

Manik: If you need to call it morning, then you need light which wil come only after 6..So, we'll wait for 6.

Nandini: But, I want to go now..

Manik: We'll go tomorrow..

Nandini (pissed): Fine, don't come. I'll get someone else to go for a date..

Manik (casually): You won't get anyone at this hour..

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra, technology might not be good for cooking but its really good for other stuffs, like dating apps.

Manik's ears have started to emit smoke while Nandini have already moved to the walk-in-closet. He threw his head on the pillow wanting to smash it..

Manik: Why is pregnancy so hard..?!! You should have made me pregnant God, it would have been easier. I wouldn't have have to tolerate any mood swings, especially Lilliput's..

Soon, he heard a "click" sound making him aware that she's ready to go for The Date. He sat up to put some brain in her when he saw what she wore..

Manik: What the f*** did you wear..?

He marched towards her while getting out of the bed..

Nandini (pissed): Ab tumhe isse bhi problem hai..?

He huffed while pulling her to him..

Manik: You're wearing such revealing dress..

Nandini: You bought it for me, Mr. Malhotra. And, what's with revealing..? I wear knee length dress too then how come is this full gown revealing..?

Manik (gritted his teeth): Its partially net. So, it is revealing..

Nandini: You know what, I think its you who's pregnant. You're behaving like one.

Manik: It would have been so much of use..

Nandini (angrily): Manik Malhotra..I'm so gonna kill you.

He banged his hand on the wall behind and then controlled his anger making her to spit fire through her eyes..

Nandini: Plus, I hate your anger. One day, I'll inject some medicine to reduce it.

Manik: FINE. Do whatever you want. You don't care anything about me.

Nandini: Exactly. You really don't care anything about me.

Her eyes showed hurt and he regretted saying it when he knew its her condition which makes her do whatever she's doing right now.

Manik: Lilliput..

Nandini: I wasn't serious about that dating app, but now, I really am sure.

Manik: What..?

Nandini: I'm going for a date with the help of this stupid app and I'm gonna get a blind date for me.

She pushed him aside and was about to walk away when he pulled her back to his chest.

Manik: I'm sorry..

He muttered in her ears and she drank her tears back. His words affects her a lot. He turned her to him and raised her chin to see her eyes welled up. He wiped the tears away and kissed her forehead..

Manik: I don't like someone admiring you like I do. I bought this dress for you so that I can see you in it but not anyone. I'm sorry for behaving like a jerk. You know I can't share you with anyone.

Her eyes softened..

Nandini: And I thought, no matter what, you won't let me go with anyone else. I wore it for you, stupid coffee..

He looked guilty and kept his forehead over her's..

Manik: I'm sorry, love.

Nandini: On one condition..

Manik: Anything..

Nandini: Take me out for a date now or else, I'm not gonna forgive you..

Manik made a helpless face and then nodded at her..

Nandini (excitedly): Really..? Wow! I'm going to do touch up.

She walked inside the walk-in-closet again and Manik scratched his neck..

Manik: I was so happy that I got a wife who can even get ready for a marriage within 5 minutes. Tch..I so hate pregnancy mood swings. I'm gonna kill that person who created mood swings.

He took hold of his mobile which was lying on the side-table and made a call in it. After 5-6 rings, the person answered his call..

Person: Jo bhi insaan ho, kripya apne sapnon mein jayiye. I'm unavailable..

Manik (rolled his eyes): Sone mein bhi kisiko nahi chodtha. Idiot, wake up..

But Manik heard the person's breathes making him to groan in anger..

Manik (shouted): Shravan Sinha...

Shravan fell off his bed and huffed in shock..

Shravan: Huh..kiski mauth hogayi..?

Manik: Filhaal tumhare mauth nahi hoga, kyunki mujhe ab tere zaroorath hai par kaam karne ke baad, tera mauth zaroor hoga, wo bhi mere haathon se..

Shravan (shocked): Manik Bhai...aap..aap mujhe iss waqt call kyu kiya..?

Manik: Mujhe Date pe jaana hai..

Shravan sat rooted..

Shravan: Er..ye aapka Lilliput ka number nahi hai. Koi nahi mere paas hai unka number, I'll send it to you. No worries..

Manik (pissed): Abey Sinha ki aulad, meri beewi ka number mein tumse kyun lun..?

Shravan (stunned): Don't tell me aap kisi aur ke saath date pe jaane wale hai. Oh my God, meri Bhabi..

Manik: You stupid Sinha, the first thing that I do after coming back from my Date is your murder. I'm going for a Date with my own wife, aur kisike saath kyu jaun idiot..

Shravan: Oops sorry..but wait..

Shravan gasped again..

Shravan: Bhai, I think you lost your memory. Its just 2 a.m. in the morning. You need to wait at least for 4 hours for morning..

Manik (angrily): I'm giving you 10 minutes. Get your a** out of your bed and reach our private par near to Malhotra Mansion, with whatever you can for My Date..

And he hung up the phone and moved towards the walk-in-closet to see Nandini busy n selecting a perfect stiletto for her attire. Taking it as a cue, he rushed out of the bedroom and knocked at the door opposite to his room.

Manik: Cabir...open the door..Cabir..Cabir..

He knocked at the door quiet loudly and Cabir came out with sleepy eyes. He opened his eyes wide after seeing Manik in the middle of the night outside his room..

Cabir: Bhai..? Aap yaha..? Sab teek hai na..Nandu ko kuch..

Manik (interrupted): Mujhe Date pe jaana hai..

Cabir: Haa tho mei...wait..excuse me what..? Did you just say..er..DATE..?

Cabir gave him a puzzled look and this just increased Manik's anger.

Manik: I seriously don't want Mom and Dad to see you beating up. So, shut up and reach our private park before Lilliput comes out. We need to rush..

Cabir (annoyed): Hold on Malhotra, if you've forgotten then let me remind you, its 2.10 a.m. and its probably sleeping time. Oh my bad, staying with your Lilliput may have got you in a trance. Koi nahi, hotha hai kabhi kabhi. Aap jaakar romance complete keejiye, shayad akal wapas aayega..

Manik smacked Cabir's head while huffing in anger..

Manik: 5 minutes. Be there.

And she rushed back to his bedroom while Cabor stood there with a crying face..

Cabir: Bhai is smitten in love. Bhabi is pregnant. Ismein meri neend ke kya galathi hai.

He looked up at the ceiling and spoke dramatically..

Cabir: Hey bhagwan, aap kuch kar kyu nahi dethe..? Meri kismath bhi ithni buri hai ki jisse mein chahtha hun, wo tho abhi bhi bas 18 ki hai warna shadi hone ke naam se hi Bhai aur unki Lilliput ke romantic life se dhoor reh saktha tha.

Nevertheless, he walked back to his room and got ready to leave for the private park as per his brother's orders..

In MaNan's bedroom

Manik: Lilliput, let's leave..

Nandini came out but this time, he noticed her cheeks which had extra make up and when she does that, it means she's cried. He stared at her in worry and marched towards her and cupped her cheeks.

Manik: What's wrong, Lilliput..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 0 19
The sequel to "You"...
990K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
88.9K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
The Search By Ivy

Non-Fiction

59 5 11
Sequel to "The Refugees."