MaNan- Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra'...

By _theonlydream_

Sequel to "Yearning to be loved". Peep in to know more about Mr. and Mrs. GC's journey to becoming parents! More

Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Epilogue
New book notification

Chapter- 1

21.9K 554 12
By _theonlydream_

Hey guys,

As per my readers' request, I'm here to republish my books. BUT, I can't promise you full-satisfaction. The chapters that I'm updating here are from the backup I had. And those were unedited and incomplete. The edited copy was the previously published book, and so you might see some changes in dialogues and scenes completely different from the previous book. Kindly forgive me.

Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again

LifeHacks.IO

Love is just a four letter word but the meaning it carries within is something undefinable. Falling in love is a myth for those who never did but once they did, everything just get clear. Everything they see is their love and the more they see that most important person, their love in front of them, the feeling just increases. Such is called true love and its only some who's born lucky to deserve and feel that tremendous feeling..!!

In Malhotra Mansion

He woke up with a wide smile on his lips. Why wouldn't he ? The moment he realized that he's been crazily in love with her, he was all smiles. Only he knew, how much he wanted to confess his feelings yet he chose to hide it until she decided to leave him which broke his existence. That didn't weaken him, instead, it brought a kind of determination in him to settle his life with her, to live their own blissful life. But, God had another plans, when he was wishing only a happily ever after with her, though he knew there won't be a single day in their life without them fighting, he wanted her badly and he got to know, its not just her but the Almighty has decided to give him one more gift. His Baby. Their baby. A little soul growing in her womb impatiently just like his/her father who's eagerly waiting to see Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra. And, that was more than enough to get tears of joy from those almond shaped eyes which screamed pure happiness..

Walking towards the curtains, he drew them apart and turned to face her, who's sleeping peacefully. He smiled and walked ahead and settled beside her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead making her to squirm in her slumber..

" Good morning Grumpy coffee.." she muttered in her sleep and he grinned, quiet hugely..

Manik: Good morning, Mrs. Malhotra. Wake up, its time for you to get freshen up..

She bobbed her head still with those closed eyes. He got up and moved out of his bedroom. It was his routine to wake her up before he could bring her all those, which is much needed for her in this condition..

Manik made his way towards the kitchen once he got down the stairs and opened the refrigerator to get some oranges from it.

He was working on the juice machine with those oranges when he felt a presence behind him..

Manik (sighed): Mom, I've learnt how to make juices, so don't bother..

Nyonika smiled and continued with her work..

Nyonika: Of course, you have learnt it. After all, its been a month since you're doing it. I'm just making some cereals for my daughter, she needs my care too in this condition. You've got any problem with it, Lilliput's Grumpy coffee..?!

Manik shook his head while chuckling..

Manik: Who am I to interfere in here, your majesty..!!

Nyonika (smirked): Its good you realized my upper hand in this family but honestly speaking, its Nandini who rule over you..

Manik pouted at her to which she giggled..

Nyonika: Now, give this to her. Is she still weak..?

Manik (worried): I don't know, Mom. According to her, everything is normal. I mean, she pukes every now and then, whatever she eats has been royally given to the basin as if its her treat for it. And then, she looks so weak. I mean, she would have used at least 5 pounds in this single month of her pregnancy..

Nyonika sighed at him..

Nyonika: Manu, its normal in this stage. She will get more weak, for now..

He grew more tensed with it..

Manik: But why..? I mean, its just she's pregnant right. Does it mean getting pregnant will make you weak.?!

Nyonika slapped his arms..

Nyonika: Budhu, its not that easy to give birth to a baby like how you men think. It takes a lot of patience and sacrifices.

Manik (frowned): Then, why do you women get so happy in getting pregnant..? Lilliput looked so happy when she confessed she was pregnant and even you said, you were the most happy when you got pregnant with me..

Nyonika (smiled): Because, that's what completes a woman..and you won't understand it, ever..

Manik (sulked): But why..

Nyonika: Because, you're a man not a woman. Now, give some food to her warna tum mere dimaag hi khaoge..

Manik sulked again. Nevertheless, he took Nandini's breakfast along with him to upstairs while Nyonika smiled in content seeing her son like how she always wished for..

MaNan's Bedroom

Manik walked inside and dropped the tray of food on the mini-dining table in their room. He walked towards the bed to see her sleeping but this time frowns were visible on her forehead. Her hands were on her stomach rubbing over it and this made him worried..

Manik: Lilliput..wake up..are you fine..?

She opened her eyes and blinked them twice before dashing inside the washroom making Manik to follow her. Before he could ask something, he saw her throwing up everything in the basin.

He sighed.

He rubbed her back to soothe her discomfort in throwing up whatever she ate at night.

Manik: I told you to visit some doctor, but you don't even listen to me. I'm not gonna let you win this time, we're going today, no matter what..

She washed her mouth and stared at him in disbelief, who wiped her face with the towel placed beside them..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, I'm just pregnant not a patient to visit hospitals every now and then. Besides, I'm a Gynecologist, myself..

Manik: Bohath ghatiya Gynecologist ho tum..

She gave him a murderous glare and he realized what he said..

Manik: Um Lilliput..

Nandini: DON'T. TALK. TO. ME..

And she pushed him out of the washroom while banging the door on his face. He palmed his face in frustration..

Manik: Why does God created such a phase called pregnancy. It would have been so easy if our baby could directly land in her womb and come out the next day. Her mood swings are really tragic..

He started to pace from here to there on thinking how to calm her temper..

While, Nandini kept cursing him while brushing her teeth and then under her shower. Soon, she was out of the washroom wrapped in a bathrobe and started to search for a proper dress..

Nandini (irritated): Hadd hai yar. Mujhe koi dress bhi nahi mil rahe hai..Mruno sahi kehthe hain, I've gone crazy. I never had a problem with outfits before but now, I can't even dress in something I don't approve off..

From nowhere, she felt a pair of hands on the knot of her bathrobe and she slapped those hands away..

Nandini: Even touching isn't allowed, Malhotra..

Manik hugged her from behind and kept his chin on her shoulder while she tried to get out of his hold..

Manik (pouted): I'm sorry..

Nandini: Awe, that won't work on me. I'm not at all like those girly girls to melt by your pouts..

Manik: Fortunately, I know that. So, I'm not exaggerating it. But Lilliput, won't you forgive your husband even if he says that he was just worried for you..

She shot a glare at him..

Nandini: That doesn't mean, you can call me a bad doctor..

Manik: Arey, ismein galath kya hain. Tum kithni weak dikh rahi ho. You're throwing up all you eat, doctors ko tho solution nikalna hai na, but you being a doctor and calling it common makes me wonder about your capabilities. I'm sorry..

He held his ears and made a sorry face and she sighed..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, ye sab normal hai pregnancy mein. Its not like you can be the same person like how you were before when you're pregnant. I have a life in me, so I gotta take all these problems and I don't have problem with it.

She snaked her arms around his neck while speaking softly to him and he stared at her lovingly..

Manik: Won't you feel irritated with it these sickness..?

Nandini (sulked): No, but I'm getting irritated with my moods. It's so creepy..

Manik (muttered under breathe): Wo tho mujhe bhi lag raha hai..

Nandini: Tumne kuch kaha..?

He looked at her immediately and nodded in No..

Manik: Nahi nahi. Ab tum mere saath aao, khana khaana hai na. Its time for some nutrition time..

Nandini (pouted): But, I didn't get a proper outfit to wear..

Manik: I was trying to help you but you didn't let me to..

He pointed at the knot her robe and the dress in his hand making her give him look..

Nandini: You weren't helping me, but helping yourself in this..

She took the dress from him..

Manik: Mathlab..?

Nandini: Nothing much, you were trying for your favorite job, romancing..

Manik (smirked): Isn't it my reward for solving your current issue..

Nandini: Nope, I'm not letting you have your...

Before, she could complete, her lips were in his mouth who was busy in kissing them softly as if to keep a full stop their bickering..

Nandini (panting heavily): You didn't even bother to give me a hint before kissing me..

Manik: Everything is fair in love and war, baby and ours is obviously LOVE..

He spoke before kissing her again making her to smile at him..

Downstairs

Malhotras were seated around to have their breakfast when Manik too occupied his seat and his eyes wandered on not seeing Nandini on her seat.

Mukti: Bhabi, kitchen mein hai, Bhai..

Manik: What...?!!

He shouted and stormed inside the kitchen to see Nandini asking Raghu (servant) to get something from the topmost shelf while Nyonika was asking Nandini to go with her for having breakfast..

Nandini: Ek Minute Mom, Raghu Bhayya ko wo uthane dho..

Manik: Lilliput..

He shouted again to which both Nyonika and Nandini rolled their eyes and looked at him..

Nandini: What..? Before you shout at me, I wasn't cooking. I just want Raghu Bhayya to get it for me. Once he get it, I'm gonna come to you for having breakfast..

He huffed while keeping his hands on his waist..

Manik: Really..? Ab aisa bhi kya chahiye tumhe..

Raghu climbed down the kitchen counter and got a box from the shelf and handed it to Nandini who took it from him with a cute smile..

Nandini: Thank you so much, Bhayya..

Raghu (smiled): Welcome, Nandini..

Manik (pissed): How many times should I ask you to call her Mrs. Malhotra..?!!

Raghu got scared while Nandini sighed at it..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, don't you know I've only asked him to call me by my name. Aap jayiye Raghu Bhayya..

Raghu ran away from there to save his life and Manik glared at her..

Nandini: What..? He's so elder to me, Grumpy coffee, acha nahi lagtha mujhe agar wo mujhe Mam ya Mrs. Mlahotra jaise formally bath kare tho. He's a loyal worker..

Manik (angrily): So..? You never showed this respect to me..

Nandini (sarcastically): Should I call you Bhayya, then..?

Manik looked at her horrified while Nyonika started to giggle..

Manik: What..?!! Did you forget that I'm your husband..

Nandini (scowled): Its you who always forget it and keep pissing me off while shouting at all the workers. They're like brothers to me. Possessive coffee..!!

Manik: Lilliputttt..!!

Nandini: Grumpy coffeee..!!

Nyonika: Fine, don't start again. Nandu, tumhe kya chahiye tha..What's there in this box..

Nandini (grinned): Mom, I want to have it. Will you make it for me. Bas ek baar dikha, wo kya hai na, mene kabhi banaya nahi isse pehle, though I know how to make it but still, I want a perfect one. Please banake dho na..

Nyonika smiled at her and cupped her face..

Nyonika: You know you're just like Mukti for me. Tho aise formal hone ke zaroorath nahi hai. Mujhe pasand bhi nahi hai wo sab..

She spoke sternly yet lovingly making Nandini to be happiest. Manik chose to smile at the sight..

Nyonika: Bolo, kya banana hai mujhe..?

Nandini: COFFEE..!!

At this statement, both Manik and Nyonika felt like they went deaf..

Manik (in a daze): Kya bola Lilliput tumne..?

Nandini (excitedly): Coffee..!! Mujhe coffee chahiye..Mom, please banadho..I want it to be creamy and soft. Um, mujhe na, best coffee peena hai. I really wanna relish it..

She spoke while licking her lips and Nyonika stared at her in disbelief. Manik moved towards Nandini and checked her temperature..

Manik: Temperature normal hai. Lilliput, tumhe chakkar tho nahi aa rahe ho na..

Nandini: Kya bol rahe ho Grumpy coffee..? Tum pagal ho kya..

Manik (annoyed): Arey mein pagal honewala hoon, tum..the great Nandini Malhotra, who hates coffee to no extent is asking Mom to make her a coffee, like..hua kya hai..

Nandini (irritated): Haa tho kya hua..Mere taste changes ho sakthe hai na. Tumhe ismein kya problem hain..

Cabir: Arey kya ho raha hai yaha yar..mere pet mein chuhe daud rahe hai. I want to have my poor breakfast..

Cabir spoke in irritation while entering inside the kitchen along with Mukti and Raj..

Manik: Shut up, idiot. Matter is really serious..

Raj (concerned): Aisa kya hua..? Nandu, tum teek ho na..

He spoke while caressing her hairs and Mukti and Cabir too joined him in worry..

Nandini (complained): Grand Pa, ye Grumpy coffee mujhe irriate kar rahe hain. He can't even grand my single wish..

Raj (glared): Manik, kya kiya hai tumne ki wo ithne depressed lag rahi hai, huh..

Mukti: Bhai, you should have taken care of Bhabi's wishes, Bhai..

Cabir: Ab aap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe hai..

Manik: Kuch bolne dega thab bolunga na..Pehle isse poocho ki isse kya chahiye..

Mukti: Bhabi, aapko kya chahiye. I'll help you in getting it..

Nandini (grinned): Mujhe coffee chahiye..

And just like Manik and Nyonika, even Cabir, Raj and Mukti looked shocked..

Cabir (smacked his own head): Er..Excuse me, I think I've heard something wrong, sorry. Nandu, tum phirse bolo..

Nandini: COFFEE kaha mene, aur kithne baar bolun..

Cabir held his heart on hearing it again..

Cabir: Am I getting a heart attack or have you gone crazy, Nandu..?

Unknowingly, Nandini's eyes welled up..

Nandini: Fine, don't listen to me. No one loves me anymore. I'll ask Mruno to make coffee for me. She won't deny..

She was about to move out when Raj held her hand..

Raj: Arey tum serious hogayi Nannu, mein hoon na yaha pe, I'll make the best coffee for you..Nyo, where's the coffee powder..

Nyonika took the coffee powder from Nandini and gave it to Raj, who started making the coffee for Nandini, who was more than excited and watched Raj making the coffee like a kid..

Manik stared at Nandini, who was now sipping the coffee made by Raj..

Nandini: Hmm...Yummy..its so tasty, Grand Pa. I love you..

She kissed his cheeks in return and started to sip her coffee while Manik had to pinch himself..

Manik: Mom, mood swings mein ye bhi allowed hai kya..?

Nyonika (sighed): Unfortunately, mujhe na coffee keliye nafrath the na pyar..

Nandini: Chalo, let's eat our breakfast..

She dragged everyone towards the breakfast table who ate it in a daze..

In Healthy Life Hospital

Manik: Will it pain..?

He asked the nurse who was about to take Nandini's blood test while she sat there staring at her husband with a smile..

Nandini: Its just a needle..

She whispered to him, who looked at the needle in the nurse's hand with a very bad glare for it..

Nurse: Um, it won't pain much. Like doctor said, its just a needle..

The nurse spoke while smiling at the care that Manik had for Nandini..

Nandini (sighed): Ithna bhi ghoorne ke zaroorath nahi hai. Tumne hi tho doctor Ashna ko zabardasthi se blood test karwane ko keh diya. She said, I was fine after checking me up..

Manik: You know what, this hospital doesn't have proper doctors. Har kisiko lagtha hai puking is normal. I mean, who gave them permission to be doctors..

Nandini slapped her head and then stared at the nurse who was gaping at Manik in surprise..

Nandini: Let it be, you can continue with the test..

The nurse was about to put the needle in Nandini's veins when Manik stopped her..

Manik: Arey ruko, make it gentle, okay..Don't press more into her skin. She's delicate..

Nandini hid her smile and then glared at him who was teaching the nurse on how to do blood tests..

Nurse (sighed): Sir, this isn't my first time in doing blood tests. Mam ke pichle blood test bhi mene hi kardiya. Don't worry.

Manik: Beewi meri hai, tumhari nahi, so don't make me angry, now..

He snapped at her and she gulped hard. Nandini pinched his hand making him to glare at her too..

Manik: Ab dekh kya rahe ho, fatafat karlo..

He knelt down beside Nandini and rubbed her wrists and the nurse made her way to Nandini's veins and took some blood out making Manik's eyes to get hurt. Nandini held his hand making him to look at her, who smiled at him while blinking her eyes in assurance..

He smiled at her back..

Manik: Take it out, kaafi hai na, aur kithna lena hai..

Nandini: Tch..Manik.

Manik: You know I hate when you take my name..

She looked at him in shock. She thought, he wouldn't like it if she addresses him Grumpy coffee but he himself doesn't like if she takes anything other than his real name, which is now, Grumpy coffee..

Nurse: Its done, Sir. Doctor, when should I get the results for you..?

The nurse asked while labeling Nandini's blood bottles with her name..

Manik (interrupted): Send it to her e-mail as soon as you can..

Saying it, he pulled Nandini out of the room and the nurse stared at the door in disbelief..

Nurse: Patha nahi, Mam ki delivery ke waqt ye yaha kya kya nahi karega..

Outside the Laboratory..

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, it just a blood test. We get it done even if we get an infection aur tum yaha bewaj hi panic ho rahe ho..

Manik: Shut up, don't make me angry..

Nandini: Wo tho tum har waqt gussa ho..

But, he was still rubbing her veins where the band-aid was stuck..

Manik: Lilliput, will it bleed..?

She removed his hand from her band-aid and held his elbow with the same hand from where the blood was taken..

Manik (freaked out): Lilliput, it will bleed..

Nandini: Offo Grumpy coffee, nothing is gonna happen. Ye tho bas ek chota-sa cut jaisa hai. Now, grin like how you always do..

She stretched his lips and he grinned for her sake..

Nandini: Ye hui na baath, bilkul stupid wali grin..

He glared at her making her giggle and he too joined her. He took her in a side hug while walking out of the hospital when they crashed into someone..

Manik (groaned): Ye chipku ko tho mein..

Aadit (surprised): Nandini..how are you..? Are you coming back again..? I heard from Dad that you're on 3 months leave..

Nandini faked a smile while she groaned inside..

Manik (sarcastically): Well, hello to you too, Mr. Sharma..

Aadit, who's gaze was only on Nandini, shifted to Manik only to fake a smile at him..

Aadit: Oh Hi, Mr. Malhotra. Sorry, I hadn't noticed you..

Manik: How would you..? When your concentration was on something or rather someone else..

Aadit frowned while Manik spat fire through his eyes..

Nandini (interrupted): Um, no Aadit. I'll be joining after 2 months. Like you said, I'm on three months leave..

Aadit (sadly): Oh, but why..? Is everything alright..

Manik (smirked): Everything is perfectly fine, in fact much fine..

Aadit (annoyed): I was speaking to Nandini, Mister..

Nandini looked pissed at his tone..

Nandini: And, he's my husband, Aadit..Mind your tongue..

Aadit looked at her in surprise hearing her tone while Manik chuckled at his possessive wife..

Aadit: Um sorry. But, I was just worried for you..

Nandini: You don't need to be. I'm fine..

Manik: Baby, let's leave..

He spoke in sugar coated voice while dragging Nandini, who giggled hearing it and Aadit groaned in annoyance and anger..

Manik: Waise, forgot to tell you. Congratulate your colleague..

Manik turned behind to face Aadit, who stood confused..

Aadit: Excuse me..?

Manik: Well, you're excused. I was asking you to congratulate my wife..

Aadit: And why would I do that..?

Manik: Why won't you..? After all, she's your friend, who's going to be mother right after 8 months..

Aadit's jaws dropped down in shock while Manik was smirking..

Aadit: What..?

Manik (winked): My wife is pregnant, we're going to be parents..

Saying it, he took Nandini tohis car and drove away while Aadit started to shed his unshed tears in misery..

In car

Nandini: You were crazy, Malhotra..

Manik: Can't help it, I'm possessive for who belongs to me, which includes you too, Lilliput Malhotra..

She shook her head while smiling and rested her head on his shoulder who smile at her while kissing her forehead..

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 12.3K 37
*Mature content* *Completed* Here is the sequel of my story you AGAIN? When MANAN with their unborn baby and FAB5 goes Mumbai again So what will happ...
698 16 30
This Is The Part 2 Of The First Book Crazy In Love. This Book Is A Lot Of Bianca And The Kids .
4.6K 126 14
This is the sequel to my best friend and I'll have the first chapter up as soon as possible!
196K 16.7K 61
Here is the continuation to my story LIFE WITH A STRANGER... A story of life of manan with their kids.... Wanna know how it goes??? Stay tuned....