The Bad Genius [ Karma X Read...

Par TheTrashiestWriter

You're a girl who's both brains and beauty. And they're a class trying to assassinate their teacher , togethe... Plus

‼️D I S C L A I M E R‼️
PROLOGUE : PAST
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009

005

6.7K 189 202
Par TheTrashiestWriter

Y/n's POV

Gakushu and I trailed behind the principal as we made our way to the gymnasium.

"When I introduce you say a few words to the students alright?"The principal said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?Giving me the chance to use the microphone?"I asked.

"She's right I don't think giving a girl who's carrying a toy pellet gun around is a good idea."Gakushu said while pointing at my pellet gun.

oops was I carrying that the whole time?I don't remember having that earlier..

"Well it's for self defense!The world is a dangerous place Asano-san"I explained, although we really use it to kill our teacher..

When we arrived at the gymnasium we sneakily walked towards the side of the stage.While waiting for the announcer to introduce me and Gakushu I heard something very unpleasant come out of the teacher's mouth .

"Is everybody excited for the school getaway?"The teacher announced.

"OH!I'm sorry..everybody but E-class I mean."He said while smirking.Man this is one messed up school.

Nagisa's POV

"Ne ne Karasuma-sensei we weren't informed about this 'school getaway'"Kayano explained.

"You know this damn school..things are never fair."Karasuma-sensei replied.

Everyone in E-class sighed in pure disappointment.But it's nothing new

"This is boring"A certain redhead behind me complained.

"Hey Nagisa wanna skip?"Karma asked.

"I'd rather not."I nervously said.

"Now we have a few words from the principal"said the teacher.

"Good afternoon students!I am here to proudly announce that I have chosen two bright students to represent our school for the National Quiz Bee."After the announcement of the principal, the gymnasium was filled with whispers and gossips.

We couldn't care less..we're the E-class after all.

"Students may I present from A-class , Gakushu Asano!"Our fellow schoolmates cheered at the top of their lungs.Honestly it was really painful to the ear.

"I will do my best to make all of you proud!"The strawberry blonde male said.I heard a little 'tch' from Karma but it's not like it's new.He hated him after all.

Y/n's POV

"I will do my best to make all of you proud!"Typical student council President Speech.Honestly could he be more basic?

"The second one is..from E-class!May I present Y/n L/n!"

The moment I walked to the stage the gymnasium was deadass quiet.I scanned the gymnasium to see students who couldn't believe their eyes.

"L-l/n-san?!"The whole E-class shouted in unison.I could see the confusion plastered in their faces including Professor Bitch , Karasuma dude, and Korosensei.

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE THERE?!"

"We're doomed!"

"Oh come on!E-class are you kidding me?!"

"Get off the stage!"

"You don't belong here!"

"She's gonna drag Asano down!"

Soon enough a numerous amount of notebooks were sent flying over my direction.I stood there with an irk mark formed on my head.Seriously they're so childish!ALSO WHY THE FREAK ARE THEY CARRYING THEIR NOTEBOOKS HERE?!

*BOOGSH!*

"Ouch!"I whimpered in pain.I looked over at the thing that hit me and to my surprise it was a fucking rock.I straightened myself and scanned the gymnasium to look for the culprit.

I saw a group of C-class students with pebbles on their hands.

"HEY!"I screamed through the microphone.I pulled my pellet gun out of my pocket and immediately started shooting at the C-class students.

"WHAT THE HECK!"

"AHHHH"

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to this but it's a fanfiction so nothing will go wrong!;)

Soon enough everybody stopped throwing their notebooks and rocks at me.

"You better stop whatever the fuck you're doing or I'll make sure y'all are going home blind."I said coldly.I placed the gun back at my pocket and reached for the microphone.

"Listen up you little shits.Maybe you should start working on your morals before attending school?Honestly do you actually think that the principal would choose somebody who'll drag down the school's reputation?Obviously not!Look I didn't want to be here you didn't want me to be here.Do I care about you?Absolutely not.So if I were you I'd shut the fu—"

*SMACK!*

My lovely kid-friendly speech was interrupted by Gakushu smacking my head.This moron!

"Forgive her attitude but she's right.She's smarter than all of you and she is chosen by the principal.We can't do anything about it.So I kindly ask for your cooperation so that Miss L/n and I will be able to get ready for the quiz bee.Thank you."Gakushu then dragged me at the side , away from the microphone glaring at me.

"HEY!I warned you and your father about this!Don't give me that look!"I defensively said.

The principal laughed it off and proceeded with the announcement and here I thought he cares about the school's reputation..tch..If I were him I would've expelled myself already"Well wasn't that exciting..You are all dismissed.President mind assisting the students?E-class please stay at the gymnasium."

After everybody left the gymnasium.The principal and I made our way to my class.

"What is this all about Asano?"Karasuma dude said.

"I'm sorry for suddenly dragging your student here but we really do need her help for the quiz bee.Hope you don't mind."The principal calmly said.

He gave them the textbooks that he promised and explained their purpose.At first E-class was very hesitant and didn't believe the principal but when he explained it to our teachers they had no choice but to believe it was true.

"And about the school getaway..you are all included and I'll be the one paying for your expenses.All I need is consent from your parents and your participation.You can thank L/n-san for that.Anyways as much as I would like to stay and chitchat I'm running a bit late to my meeting.Farewell."The principal said before walking away.

"Well that just happened"Bitch sensei said.

"L/n-san what exactly did you do?"Korosensei asked.

"Made a deal with the devil.You know I join the Quiz bee they give E-class the textbooks to help them study and include them to the school getaway.No biggie."I said calmly.

"Oh and Korosensei I might need your help with my studies.I do need to get ready for the Quiz bee"I said.After my lil speech earlier I can't afford to lose.

"Nyuhuhuhu it'll be an honor L/n-san!"

We made our way back to the classroom.I was chatting with the teachers since they have questions and the rest of the class was trailing behind us.

They have been awfully quiet since we left.

"So you still have a month to prepare huh?"Bitch sensei said.

I nodded as a reply and soon enough we reached the top of the mountain.Well that was fast..time flies bye when your busy huh?

Busy wasting my time in schoo—

We returned to the classroom.Not a single soul muttering a single word.

Geez are they possessed or some shit?

"Ano...L/n-san...Gomene.."A certain green haired girl said.

"We're sorry for being judgmental...I hope that we can start over again.!"A blondie said.

Soon enough everybody was apologizing to me.It was overwhelming but I felt special for once.

"Uhmm..i-it's ok mina-san!I hope we can start all over again."I said before flashing a small smile.Everybody seemed to be relieved after my statement and it didn't take long for them to return to their original selves.The room was noisy yet again but this time I don't feel lonely.

This time I feel accepted.

- E N D -

Yo so this school getaway isn't included in the anime.

Like I said I like to make my own chapters because copying the episodes is boring and you guys are already aware of what's about to happen.

Hope you don't mind!

Don't worry your Karma and reader moments will be here soon;))

Feel free to give requests!I'll be happy to insert a scene you would like to see in the story^^

💕✨

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.4K 365 27
(this fucking stinks don't read this read my other karma fic its so much better... made this during covid lmao) old version: decade and one. " 𝘀𝗵�...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
42.8K 1.3K 53
Hello fellow readers~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ((This is a Nagisa X Oc & a Karma X Oc)) Class 3 - E has two new students. They're both crazy sisters! ~Anahi ((blue hair...
418K 9.4K 48
Just one shots of this awesome anime/manga <3 Currently, requests are closed, but as soon as I catch up in all those that are already made, they w...