Bruised And Broken

By SlothStories101

🌻 FINISHED 🌻 Endeavor has been abusing Todoroki Shoto since his quirk manifested... but what will happen wh... More

Overuse
Questioning
"You're Late"
Training
On to me?
Following
Drunk
Aizawa's uncertainty
Early Exams
Informing Endeavour
His Wrath
Pros Vs No.1
Finding Todoroki
Visitors
Temporary Guardians
New Home
Blue Rooms and Soba Incidents
"You're Safe Now."
A week's time
The Whistling of a Kettle
Scar
BANG! CRASH! THUMP!
Midoriya's visit
The News
Counselling and Rules
Screams in the Night
Up in Flames
Down in Ice
Groupchat Shenanigans
"I'M FINE!"
Monoma Strikes Again
Adjustment
The Basement
Distant
Movie Night
Court Date
Cat Cafe
Tsukauchi Arrives
Baking
Sick
Friday
Court
The Alley
Missing
Rain
Found
Waiting
Dabi's Story
Stress
"He's dead."
Touya
Visits
"Please don't leave me again."
Cats in Hospitals
Hawks
"Thank you, dads."

Beaten

23K 429 113
By SlothStories101

*Todoroki POV*
"Agh!" I cried as a received a blow to the stomach. My vision was blurred...  I could just make out a flaming figure standing above me. Him... He yanked me up viciously.
"WEAKLING!" He snapped. "Get cleaned up, you have half an hour until school." 

Half an hour?! How long had I been asleep? Sighing, I stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I attempted to wash the blood off, I winced in pain as the water tormented my wounds.The red water washed down the drain, and I wished I could be washed away with it... I'm so fed up of this hellhole I call 'home'. Yet another towel soaked crimson as I dried myself. The old man's gonna be mad... again. As if that was anything knew. I wrapped myself up in bandages; I have gotten to be an expert at doing this. I sneak out the back door, hoping he won't see me, and head to UA.

UA, the only thing that keeps me going honestly. I do want to be a hero, not just because that's what's been beaten into me. Because I want to save people, because no one can save me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 138 9
Shoto Todoroki has been abused by his father since his quirk developed. Once he got accepted into UA he found it harder and harder to hide this fact...
81K 2.3K 90
Kasuki gets his quirk injuring Izuku and causing them to meet Shoto. Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto all struggle in their own way. Will they get passed th...
745K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
483 22 22
modern au (quirkless) Y/n, an aspiring actress meets Shoto Todoroki, someone who doesn't have a true aspiration but rather is living to accomplish hi...