𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 ✰

By lilmochoi

In a society where the privilege and the unfortunate has been separated due to many differences. For years a... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀs ✰
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴜᴘᴇʀ's ✰
02 ✰
03 ✰
04 ✰
05 ✰
06 ✰
07 ✰
08 ✰
09 ✰
10 ✰
11 ✰
12 ✰
13 ✰
14 ✰
15 ✰
16 ✰
17 ✰
18 ✰
19 ✰
20 ✰
21 ✰
22 ✰
23 ✰
24 ✰
25 ✰
26 ✰
27 ✰
28 ✰
29 ✰
30 ✰ 𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 ~

01 ✰

2.5K 116 42
By lilmochoi

note : Before we start the chapter... Chapter one 1 and chapter 2 will show each perspective in each cities.

NARRATOR
📍City Of Calyx

A brand new day for the posh kids in Calyx, During the morning's the school gives them the most delicious meals. Like seasoned poached egg, Toast with parsley butter, Caesar Salad, Belgium Waffles and the list go on.

Students will eat breakfast from 6:30 - 7:30 Am until their first period begins. After they attended the first few subjects of the day. Lunch is served at the outside garden.Students enjoy the fresh air while eating their expensive lunches.

Then they resume classes and by 7:00 its dinner before its lights off.

Everyone heads to the dining hall and get served the same meal with everyone. Monday's Stake with cashew nuts, Tuesday beef burgers imported from another country, Wednesday pasta with garlic bread, Thursday nido soup with sour creme potatoes and for Friday they have baby back ribs with potato fries.

This happens for 10 months every school year.. Well today is different... Every three years a university on an island separating the two economy's invites 10 students from each side to come and be part of their school.

This is to keep the peace treaty between two sides. But boundaries were set between them and to know their differences. Lets see how the lucky chosen students are doing...

—— ☽ ——

SOOBIN's
📍Choi Mansion

—— ☾ ——

I stretched my arms and stopped my alarm from going off. My head hurts after that party my dad threw for his birthday. Why do we have to celebrate everything?

I got off my bed and went downstairs for breakfast. Lisa(not the idol)is our maid who has been with us for a very long time now so as with her husband Nam who has been working for our family.

"Good morning Sir. Choi had a good sleep?" Lisa placed down a stack of golden pancakes in front of me as my eyes adjust to the plate.

"You don't have to call me Sir. Choi Lisa you can call me Soobin for the thousand time" I chuckled putting on my dining napkin so the food wouldn't spill around my clothes.

"Your father wouldn't like that" She replied pouring orange juice into a glass cup.

"Thank you Lisa" I wiped my mouth and drank the orange juice she placed beside my plate.

"Done so quickly?"She looked at me surprised before shifting her gaze to the plate.

"Mhm my dad called my to go somewhere in Calyx or something"I answered standing up

"Okay Si- i mean Soobin" She stuttered and stacked the dirty dishes up.

I went to the garage as our driver Nam, Lisa's husband was waiting inside the car for me already.

"Morning Sir" He bowed

"Good Morning Nam" I bowed back to be polite.

"Your father is waiting for you"He said as i nodded.

During the ride to the place i was kinda confused why my dad ordered me to come there.. Is it because i turned down another girl that he told me to date? Come on i don't need a girl who looks pretty but has a bad attitude...

—— ☽ ——

HUENING KAI's
📍Kamal Mansion...

—— ☾ ——

I was eating breakfast while hearing the loud racket of my sister Bahiyyih. I have two siblings Leah and Bahiyyih... Im the middle child. Leah is out today since she has a important meeting with one of the directors she's currently working with.

While Bahyyih was at home with me sing- screaming. But ill be out of here in no time since i have to go somewhere i don't know today. Who cares what it is. if its something to get away from my sister's scream shouting I'm here for it.

"Yo Kai why aren't you leaving yet?" Bahiyyih entered the kitchen with her left ear with the airpod pro my mom got her yesterday.

"Im eating peacefully and you disturb me by shooing me away?" I said muffling at my delicious colorful one of a kind fruit loops.

"I didn't understand a word you said" She said taking strawberry milk from the fridge and left quickly. Well that's a relief...

"By the way mom is already waiting for you inside the car better hurry before she raids the house" She popped her head out of nowhere as i nodded.

"Yeah yeah"I stuffed another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

I went to the car quickly as i finished my breakfast to see my Mom there crossing her arms at me. "Huening Kamal Kai..." She said my full name... should i be scared... What should i do?

"Oh Mom h-hey w-whats up?"

"Huening Kamal Kai do you know what time it is?" She said crossing her arms while tapper her feet on the ground. oh no....

"Yes yes i do now lets go"I said trying to avoid getting spanked by her one and only umbrella.

"Wait a moment... Why is your hair covering your eyes?"She stopped me from walking and turned my body towards her so she could take a better look of my bootiful long luscious hair.

"I forgot to go to the barber shop..."I awkwardly chuckled as she sighed.

"Argh!you child lets go" She pulled my by my ear as i see Bahiyyih watching me from her bedroom balcony laughing and waving teasingly.

"You little-" I mumbled, i'm literally gonna steal her new airpods and place it with stickers around!

—— ☽ ——

CHAERYEONG's
📍Limousine

—— ☾ ——

Its 7:30 am right now and i need to get to the location were ordered to by 8:30. I was reading a book as my mom was arguing with someone over the phone... Like all the times.

"No no no i said i want a coffee bar NOT A BAR WHERE YOU SERVE ALCOHOL IDIOT!" She shouted loudly at her phone.

I felt my eardrums was about to bleed a river from her shouting.

"But its a casino.. no one likes coffee they like alcohol consisting drinks while playing"The dude from the phone replied as my mom placed her hand on her forehead.

"Even though its a casino i want non-alcohol drinks in the building there's underage people in that building and your encouraging them to drink? WHAT KIND OF IMBECILE ARE YOU?"

She continued shouting at her phone, its not that big of a deal anyways since that's practically what she does... scream on the phone.

"i hired bartenders already and i promised them a gig"The guy's voice started to stiffen up.

"Fire them BEFORE I FIRE YOU!"She shouted one last time before ending the call.

She threw the phone beside her on the car seat as i look at it. I placed down my book and rested my head on the palm of my hand.

sigh.. nothing really does go smoothly around here.. especially our family's casino...

By 8:15 we got to the Calyx and Detrixt boarder.. What the... Why am i here? Probably were getting evicted from Calyx... And i don't mind since life here is getting annoying... as well...

Bratty posh girls... Boys who doesn't care about anything even breaking the law... Controlling parents. Detrixt is somewhere more peaceful i believe... I've read that our neighboring city is actually better than Calyx.

Well i don't mind by agreeing to them...

—— ☽ ——

YEJI's
📍Hwang Mansion

—— ☾ ——

For some reason today i got ordered to get down at the Detrixt and Calyx boarder. The boarder which separates us from the paupers. I rather call them pauper's than poor.. or money beggars.

Since half of their population just want their family to get fed and clothed. While in Calyx they judge you for wearing cheap designer and gets angry when the wrong meal is served.

"Yeji are you ready?" My mom knocked on my door as i stood up from my vanity.

"Yep ready" I took my clutch and made my way downstairs to the car.

"Why are we going there anyways?" I asked my mom as she shrugged.

"I don't know sweetie were just ordered to.."She replied

Hopefully something bad didn't happen...

—— ☽ ——

RYUJIN's
📍Shin's Mansion

—— ☾ ——

I was woke up by the loud party music coming from the house two blocks down... I know thats far but that family keeps on throwing a party each night i swear—

Besides i'm used to it and today i look like a ghost how amazing.I don't know why but were meeting someone important i guess. Since my mom woke me up so dang early.

"Shin Ryujin get up" My Mom shook me while i was taking a nap eating my breakfast.

"Im up, Im up" I fixed my hair which was covering my whole entire face.

"You better be were going to the boarder now"

"The boarder between Detrixt and Calyx? Cool" I drank my milk from my mug.

"Now hurry up since were going to be late..." My mom hurried me.

Gosh... Life is so busy in Calyx...

—— ☽ ——

At the boarder between two cities...

—— ☾ ——

NARRATOR

The 10 teens from privilege families were gathered to the boarder confused why were they summoned. A huge ship was in front of them waiting for people to board.

"Wait are we going on to a cruise?" Hueningkai happily asked the guard but he didn't answer and stayed kept his stern still facial expression.

"Ohhh tough i likey"The boy added nodding his head while smiling.

"I'm Choi Soobin" He held his hand out to Hueningkai who was standing besides him.

"I'm your energetic boy Huening kai" He faked dusting off his shoulders and blowing his fingers pretending there was dust to dust off.

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong"She faced the two girls who was sandwiching her in between.

"Hwang Yeji... Pleasure"Yeji reached out a hand to shake as Chaeryeong took it.

"Ryujin.. Shin Ryujin"The other one introduced.

More moments pass the ten Calyx teens were still waiting at the boarder still clueless where are they going.

"If this isn't a cruise what is it? Are you going to kidnap us" Kai pretended to be shocked.

"Or are you here because you are sending us to the other side..." Soobin said

"You don't need a ship to go at Detrixt... Shoebin" Chaeryeong looked at the tall boy in front of her.

"Its actually Soobin your close tho just remove the h and change the e to o" Soobin chuckled.

"Lol Shoebin" Kai laughed.

"Good Morning Posh" A man went down the boat as Hueningkai quickly stood still in his place.

"What?" Ryujin raised her brow confused.

"Oh i haven't explained... At our university the people who lives in Calyx are called posh..."The dude said as the teens were still confused.

"University what university?" Yeji asked looking around to see if anyone knows.

"You ten are chosen to attend the University on an island separating Detrixt and Calyx along with ten other teens from Detrixt"The dude explained.

"Wait were going to be with ten peasants?" A girl raised her brow clearly in disgust.

"Its not good to call them peasants..." Yeji glared at the girl as she replied with a scoff.

Moments later they started to hear footsteps... not the ordinary ones but running ones. Teens from Detrixt started to flood in the boarder as one of them spoke.

"Sorry if were late" A boy with wine red hair approached panting heavily.

"Actually your on time..."The guy said while gazing at the ten teens who just arrived.

"Welcome to Forthwith University Posh.. And Paupers where your journey begins..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.3K 27
[title - second chance - taegyu] [cover by @sologummybear] where everyone has a second chance at love. TXT - Choi Beomgyu × Kang Taehyun ↑ - taehyun...
30.7K 1.1K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...
5.4K 991 31
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 fᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ | ᴬᵈᵛᵉⁿᵗᵘʳᵉ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ Yeonjun and his friends are looking forward to an unforgettable summer on the high seas. They sail on a...
117K 6.9K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...