Shota Aizawa x Reader x Hizas...

By StupidWeebo

(COMPLETED) Enjoy these boys bickering over you~ LOVE YALL ENJOY! <3 Also mature stuff towards the end~ UwU T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Important notice!
Update
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
NOT AN UPDATE BUT READ PLEASE
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nineteen

4.9K 141 128
By StupidWeebo

What's uppp my dear listeners!!! I am SO sorry for not updating for like a few days! So here is this chapter! Hope y'all like itttt!!

The weeks passed by in a blur, everyone wishing me good luck and giving me little gifts and such, telling me how much they were going to miss me. Midoriya asked me if I would come to his place for dinner on the day before I left. I, of course, I said yes, and couldn't wait till the end of the week. (But also I could cause I don't wanna leave XD)

Today was Friday, my last day at UA before I leave for America the next morning. The whole Uncle thing still sounded a little iffy to me, but they ran tests, and I couldn't deny science. Or could I? Nah, too much work. I'm just gonna have to face the fact that I'm leaving, hopefully the school over there lives up to its expectations. I wasn't really worried about making any friends over there. I just wanted to become a good hero.

I did my usual morning routine of getting ready, and walked into the kitchen where Hizashi was cooking something. He heard me come in and turned to me with a sad smile on his face. I walked over and hugged him tightly, and he did the same. Then we both sat down and ate breakfast in silence.

Time skip to school

I walked into class and sat down at my desk next to Midoriya, he looked at me and kinda half smiled, half tried not to cry. He was the first friend I had made when I came to this school and I was really gonna miss him. I paid attention to what Mr Aizawa was teaching throughout the lesson, I raised my hand to ask a question about half way through.

"Yes Y/n, what is it?"

I smiled, "I was thinking about this, if I used your quirk, and erased yours, would I lose it as well because I got it from you in the first place? And since it's no longer there, would I still be able to use it?"

The whole class looked at me with bewildered expression, Mr Aizawa sighed,

"Y/n, I don't want to have to use my brain for anything I don't have to, so with all due respect, shut the hell up."

Me and the whole class burst out laughing, Mr Aizawa glared at us and then continued the lesson after we had all calmed down. Then he gave us ten minutes to talk amongst ourselves near the end of the class.

Immediately the class came and sat around my desk. I smiled at everyone,

"I'm really gonna miss you guys! Your like my family!"

"We're gonna miss you too Y/n!" They all said.

Momo handed me a bag of tea leaves, and brand I hadn't tried before,

"It's apple vanilla tea, ya know, in case they don't have any Japanese tea over there." She smiled sadly.

I smiled at her, "Thanks Momo, it sounds good!"

Ochako gave me some adorable cat hair clips, Asui gave me a jade ankle bracelet, Jirou gave me a f/b (fav band) CD, and before I knew it my bag was full of little momento's from everyone. Even Bakugo gave me something, a friendly punch on the arm. I giggled when he did this and pulled him into a hug, he reluctantly hugged back and then everyone else joined in.

"OI, YOUR SQUISHING US GOD DAMMIT!" Bakugo yelled.

Everyone laughed, then the bell rang signalling the end of class and we all got up to go to our next lesson.

Time skip to after school

I walk out of the school with Midoriya, since I'm going to his place for dinner. We chat about anything and everything as we walked. Then I remember something,

"Hey Midoriya, why do you always break your bones using your quirk?"

He stopped walking, "Well, I don't really have good control over it yet, I'm trying to concentrate it so when I'm throwing a punch, I don't end up breaking my arm in the process."

I nodded, "So when you throw a punch, your focusing all the power into your arm?"

He nods, I smile at him, "I think I found your problem."

He looks at me wide eyed, "What?"

"Well, what if you tried letting the energy flow through your whole body, instead of focusing it all in one place. I think the reason you break your bones is because you have too much power in one place."

He was silent, then he smiled widely, "Oh my god Y/n your a genius!"

I laughed, then pulled him into an abandoned building,

"Why don't we test it out in here?" I ask him.

He nods, then starts to focus. After a little green sparks start coming off him, I point to a large table that's missing a leg,

"Try to punch that." I say.

He nods, then moving with incredible speed, sprints over and lands a hit on the table. The force is so strong that stuff is blown everywhere, and dust flies into the air. When it finally settles I see Midoriya standing there, looking at his arm.

He turns to me and smiles, "It aches a little buts it's not broken! Thanks so much Y/n!"

I smile back, "At least I got to help you with one thing before I left right?"

Then we both walk to his house and are greeted by his mom at the door.

Time skip

"Thanks so much for dinner Ms Midoriya, it was really nice!" I bow towards her.

She smiles, "Thank you dear, and please just call me Inko."

I nod and turn to Midoriya who has tears in his eyes, I jump on him, wrapping him in a tight hug. He hugs back just as tightly and sobs a little into my shoulder, I pull back and smile at him,

"Hey cmon, no tears alright? We've had enough of those, maybe I'll come back if I can. Remember we'll always be bestfriends alright Izuku?"

He nods, "Of course, and I'm counting on you coming back, just, promise you won't forget me and our class alright?"

I laugh, "Izuku! How could I forget you guys? Your my family! I promise I will never forget you ever."

He smiles and hugs me again, I hug him back, then I walk to the door, wave goodbye one last time, and head out.

The next morning

Hizashi comes and wakes me up, I groan and pull the covers over my head,

"If I stay here, I don't have to go right?" I say from under the blanket.

Hizashi chuckles, "I wish that were that case, but your plane leaves in four hours so you gotta get up."

I sigh and climb out of bed, Hizashi leaves the room and I get dressed. I put on a nice flannel shirt with white tank top underneath, then I pull on a pair of denim shorts, and my black flats. I walk into the kitchen where Hizashi has made breakfast, we sit down together to eat.

The drive to the airport is silent, but it's a comfortable silence. When we get there, I grab my bag with my few possessions and walk through the rotating doors. The first thing I see when I walk in is Mr Aizawa. I walk over to him,

"What are you doing here Shota?" I ask.

He smiles, "What? I can't see my star student off before she leaves?"

I giggle a bit, "Okay fair enough."

I notice he's holding a small box, "What's that?"

He looks at it, "Oh this?" He opens it and inside is a thin charms bracelet, on it is a diamond charm with the initials, A.S.

"I got this for you so you don't forget me." He says with a sad smile.

I gasp, "It's so pretty!"

I hold my arm out and he clips it onto my wrist. I smile and hug him, he presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"Hey I got you something too!" Hizashi says from behind me.

I turn and see him holding up a necklace that matches the bracelet Shota got me, except it has the initials, H.Y on the charm. I smile at him, and turn around, moving my hair out of the way so he can clip it on. He does so, then he wraps his arm around my waist and lifts me up, spinning me around in circles. I lets out a small squeal then start laughing.
He smiles and puts me back down on the ground, placing a soft kiss on my forhead.

"Promise you won't forget us?" He says.

I laugh, "I don't think I'm able to, so yeah, I promise."

"Are you gonna come back at some point? Shota asks.

"I don't know, I really hope so, I'll keep wearing these so you know it's me if I ever do okay?" I say, gesturing towards the bracelet and necklace.

They both smile at me, then my gate number is called and I have to go. I hug them both one last time and kiss them on the cheek, then I grab my bag and head to my plane. I turn back and wave one last time at them before going through the doors, they wave back.

I settle into my seat and stare out the window. I would never forget any of them.

I love this chapter. And I hope you guys did as well! Sorry again for not updating for a while, been pretty busy.

LOVE Y'ALL BYEEE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.9K 25
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 32-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟�...
9.4K 264 55
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...
647 29 7
In which a ship lands in the yard of Class 1-A's dorm building they must help welcome their new friend, Y/n from outer space, to Earth. With her ship...
31.5K 621 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...