Cursed

By BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 26
charpter 27
charpter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

chapter 6

327 7 0
By BrookeRobison

the date

steven was getting ready for a night with connie , he call in and book an table at italy restaurant . steven had his wallet , his lion for safety for his arm , and a thing of roses .

amethyst " so you going somewhere "

steven jump and look at amethyst and smile " yeah last week at the hospital i ask connie on a date i just i hope i wont mess up like the wedding idea "

amethyst " just remember don't let your roar out did no matter how scary you are "

it was 7:00 pm when steven arrive at connie house on lion , connie was waiting in the driveway , she was in a light pink dress and cream color heels .

connie " how your arm? "

steven " um it going great , i cant write with it but i been using my tail to write "

an hour later after the dinner , steven toke connie on the beach and walk around a little on the beach , they pull off there shoes and they hold them while walking in the sand and they can feel the water touching there feet , steven can feel it touching his tail remember him the day he turn into a monster . after a walk steven toke connie home and say goodbye to her .

after the two hours at the house alone steven look at his list and think " should i put more things to do on the list " he question him self .

amethyst " so how was it ? "
steven " go..good " steven roar a little

amethyst " you catch a breadstick with your tail "

steven roar more , it fun that way for him and amethyst to talk this way because garnet or pearl doesn't know what he saying some time , it kinda the best .

word : 325

thanks for reading i hope you vote and comment and have a great day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.4K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
173K 4.1K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE βžͺ(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
31.8K 559 22
"π‚π¨π¦πž 𝐨𝐧, π₯𝐞𝐭'𝐬 π›πž 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫!" COMPLETE In which I give spinel one-shots, imagines, and head-cannons! I'll write smut now...
6.9K 280 15
This is another book to Tough And Wise. I got a lot of reads on it so I thought I should add another book. There will be new gems along with old gems...