The Gang Leader Loves The Art...

By princesstreatment

{book four of the Gang love series} *"Oh shit hi." "I'm gonna apologize now but i've been wanting to do this... More

Authors note
Character list
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 
21
22 
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue
Make sure to check out my other stories

38

3.3K 110 24
By princesstreatment

Justin's pov

Papers scattered my conference room table as my highest ranking men looked them over. I sat back in my chair letting Max go over our work. "We are launching a full scale takeover of the last standing italian family in New York." the men clapped and shouted as i smirked. "We're going to attack their compound on friday after dark, we're going to go in three groups-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt," said Wayne, one of our younger members that has risen through the ranks. He knew better than to speak out of turn but if he was than it must be for a good reason. "But didn't we just make an alliance with the Kings?" he asked, looking to me.

"And?" i asked.

"They're aligned with the sicilian mafia, aren't they going to want to retaliate if we take over their foothold in america?"

"They have a big enough foothold here with the Kings, they can't do anything about Lucchese." Wayne nodded. "But i understand your concern." i stood up and rolled up my sleeves. I placed my hands on the table in front of me. "If this takeover doesn't happen in a single calculated strike, we will lose our alliance with the Kings."

They all nodded. I nodded at Max before sitting back down. I leaned back and closed my eyes imagining my perfect Annelise as Max explained the plan to everyone. "Make sure you know exactly what you have to do. If any of you fuck up, there will be concequenes."

I stood up. "Dismissed," i said.

They nodded and stood up leaving Max and i alone in the conference room. "You're distracted," Max said.

"I need Annelise."

"You're fucking pussy whipped."

I rolled my eyes. "Like you're fucking not," i growled.

"At least i can go a few days without seeing my girl. You're such a baby without her."

I shoved him. "Shut up and let's go." he chuckled but followed me out of the conference room. We got into our cars and drove. I pulled out my phone and dialed Annie.

Hey love
Baby, Max and i are coming over
Okay but i do have a guest over so is it okay if we just stay at the apartment?
I don't care where we are, i just miss you
You silly boy, you saw me like three days ago
Too fucking long, baby. I didn't hear a reply. You better not be rolling your eyes
I would never
I will be there soon, don't make me fix that attitude of yours
I'd like to see you try
You're so gonna get tonight baby

I hung up before she could get a reply in. i smiled. I found myself speeding all the way to her apartment. I jumped out of the car and practically ran up the stairs. Max grabbed me by the arm to keep me from charging in. "Pussy. Whipped."

I rolled my eyes. I pulled my extra key to their apartment out and unlocked the door. I stepped inside. Annelise was laying on the couch and Lauren must have been in her bedroom. A loud blaring alarm went off. Annelise jumped up from the couch. "Max alarm panel hurry. 48156."

Max went for the panel, plugging in the code to shut it otf. "Annelise?" Yelled a guy from Annelise's room. I snapped my head to her with a glare hoping she knew better than to have a guy in her bedroom that wasn't me.

Annelise ran over to her bedroom. The man who walked out was on his feet with a gun out. "No no no It's okay," she said grabbing his wrists and lowering his gun. "It's Justin and Max, I forgot to tell you they were coming over."

"Annelise," i growled.

She turned to me. She must have known i was mad because she walked straight to me. She grabbed my hands wrapping my arms around her. She turned in my arms pressing her back to me. I leaned down deeply inhaling her scent. "Justin, this is Joe. he's been my bodyguard pretty much since i was born. My mom is in one of her moods and sent him here to watch over me for a few days. Joe, this is my boyfriend, i'm sure you have heard a bunch about him from mamma."

The man that i now know as Joe stepped over to us as he holstered his gun. He held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

Annelise elbowed me in the stomach. I reached out my hand shaking his. "It's nice to meet you too."

Max walked past us straight into Lauren's room. "And that was Max, Lauren's boyfriend."

I leaned next to Annelise's ear. She shivered against me. I smirked. "The alarm's new."

"Joe installed it," she replied. "I told you my mom is in one of her moods." i nodded. I kissed under her ear. Joe glared. I smirked. "Joe, if you'll excuse us," Annelise said, pulling me past Joe and to her bedroom.

The moment the door was closed behind us, i pressed Annelise against the door. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't think you're gonna get a kiss until you explain."

She pouted. "There's nothing to explain. My mom is scared for my safety and she sent someone she trusts to watch over me. It'll pass. I don't get while you're denying me kisses."

"Because a man i don't know came from your room." i looked over her shoulder and growled. "And your bed is clearly recently slept in so i swear if you're sleeping with him-"

"eww," she said. "He's practically like my dad."

I stepped away from her. "I still don't like it." she rolled her eyes. "And i definitely don't like the eye rolling."

She stepped over to me. She leaned up and pecked my lips. "We both love it when i'm like this." She turned around only to get a swat on her ass. I smirked at the little jiggle and at the annoyed expression she got. "Be good okay?"

"I'll try."

She smiled. She walked out of her bedroom. Max, Lauren, and Joe were talking around the island counter. I walked over to stand beside Max. "Joe take off your shirt." Annelise ordered. "I'm getting my sharpies, i have an idea."

He chuckled doing as she said. she walked into her bedroom. "Fuck you're hot," said Lauren openly staring at his now bare chest.

"Stop looking," growled Max, covering Lauren's eyes.

"Nice tattoo," i said looking at the forearm tattoo he had of a girl shushing with a clock covering her face.

"It's cool isn't it? Annelise drew it when she was ten."

"Damn really?"

He nodded. "It used to be just me and her a lot so I'd let her draw on me with a sharpie when she was bored. One day she drew for hours and this was pretty much the final product. She then drew it on a piece of paper. The next day I got it tattooed."

She walked back in. "I had an idea for the rest of your shoulder."

She straddled his lap. He chuckled. He wrapped his arm around her waist. She was pressed fully against him. "You're getting a little big to sit on my lap like this."

"I'm not even that heavy," she said. My hands formed tight fists against my sides.

"Hey boys will you help me move around some stuff in my room?" Asked Lauren. She grabbed both Max and my hands and walked us into her bedroom. She sat me down. She grabbed my face in her hands. "He's just her bodyguard, he has been since she was little."

"I know."

She leaned down kissing my cheek. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. "Cool down in here okay? But don't break anything."

I nodded. She left the room. Max grabbed her rolling chair and pulled it to sit in front of me. "They aren't flirting."

"She's straddling his lap," i growled, my anger returning. "His dick is against her fucking pussy and she doesn't even care."

"Have you seen anything that indicates she likes him? She's close to him, that's all. Do you see me freaking out every time Lauren kisses your cheek or falls asleep on your lap? No because I trust her and you. You have to trust her."

"I've never felt this way about anyone, Max."

"I know."

"She's all i think about day in and day out. I want a ring on her fucking finger to show everyone she's mine."

"Whoa whoa whoa, two reasons why you can't marry her right now or anytime soon," he said, stopping me. I glared at him. "For one, we both know you still have a thing for Samantha Black to the point that just me saying her name gave you a fucking boner." my glared hardened as i tried to subtly adjust myself. "And two, Annelise knows nothing about the gang. You can't marry her unless she knows and accepts that part of your life."

I put my head in my hands. "Fuck, i know and that's what pisses me off even more."

He patted my shoulder. "Take a minute okay? Then come back out and be the boyfriend she wants you to be."

He stood up and walked out of the bedroom. I sighed pulling at my hair. I breathed in and out slowly before standing up and walking out of the bedroom. Annelise was still on Joe's lap finishing up her rough sketch of a dragon that went from his pec and around his arm. I sat down on the couch. "Annie," i said. She looked up from her drawing to look at me. I motioned for her to come here. She nodded.

"I'm gonna put my sharpies away and find the full sketch i made of the dragon if you wanted it."

"I'd love that, little one." Annelise got off his lap and went to her bedroom. Joe spun to look at me. "You don't like me too much do you?" he asked.

"No, I don't. i'm possessive of her, i can't help it. I apologize."

"You don't have to apologize." he sighed. "My 6 month year old died from SIDS a few weeks before Annelise was born."

"I'm sorry."

"I love Annelise like she's my own daughter and my wife left me because of it. I could never think of her in another way, I promise you have nothing to worry about."

I nodded. "Good."

Annelise walked back out of her room. She handed Joe a few sketches before coming to sit on my lap. I pressed my face into her neck. I felt her relax into me. I snapped my eyes up to Joe as i heard him sigh. "Annelise, i'm going out for a run. I assume you're safe with him for a little while?"

Annelise nodded eagerly. "Yes, i'll be fine. Have a nice run."

He stood up. "I'll have my phone on at all times. Call me if anything happens."

"I will."

He grabbed a plastic water bottle out of the fridge and left the apartment. Max and Lauren were locked away in her room so i would have Annelise all to myself. I ran my hands up her waist to roughly squeeze her perky tits. She moaned leaning back into me. "I don't care who he is, you don't straddle another man's lap," i growled lowly into her ear.

I roughly pinched her nipples when i didn't get a reply. "I'm sorry," she whimpered. "I didn't think about it."

"Well you better start thinking things through with that pretty little head of yours from now on or else."

"Or else what?" she asked.

"Open your legs," i ordered in a whisper.

She let out a small moan as she opened her legs for me. Luckily for me she was wearing a pair of loose satin sleep shorts. I lightly trailed my fingers from the inside of her knee up to her inner thigh. I didn't touch where she obviously wanted me too causing her groan irritatedly. "Justin, please," she whimpered.

"Baby this is a punishment. Your pleas will do nothing to help you."

"oh dio, ho fatto una cazzata (oh god, i fucked up)," she whimpered out in a mix of fear and arousal. I continued to lightly stroke her inner thigh with one hand as my other rolled her nipple between my fingers. I lightly trailed my mouth up and down her soft neck.

"Speaking italian won't help you."

Her entire body shuddered as i gently touched her wet sex. I slid my finger up and down before moving to her clit. I rubbed soft small circles on her little bundle of nerves. "Oh," she moaned, bucking her hips.

I pressed her stomach down forcing her still. "You're gonna stay still for me aren't you baby?"

"Yes," she whispered.

I smiled against her neck. I pushed a single finger into her tight wet hole. I rubbed soft and slow tortuous circles on her clit with my thumb. I smirked as she whimpered and writhed on top of me not being able to reach her orgasm. Small tears of frustration rolled down her face. I kissed the tears away, never stopping my movements. "Do you wanna cum baby?"

"Yes," she cried.

I kept up my tortuous movements for another minute. Feeling her about to orgasm, i pulled my hands away from her. I licked my fingers clean. "Too fucking bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
358K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
Mine By Kate

Romance

272K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
73.3K 1.2K 53
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...