Quotes and Poems

By rosie8702

None of these are mine. These are not meant to offend anyone. I'm sorry if they do. Please read. More

Quotes
Quotes
Quotes
Quotes
Hunger Games poem
poems
Quotes
Quotes about death
Quotes
Famous People Quotes
Drifting to the Surface
Quotes about death part 2
Quotes from Pinterest
Movie Quotes
Quotes
Quotes and Poems
FastFood Worker
Heart of the TARDIS
Disney Quotes

I Fuck Sluts

7 0 0
By rosie8702

I did not write this.
**********************************

    Sluts. Sluts. I fuck sluts. Sluts get fucked when fuck sluts.
No if, ands, or, buts. I fuck sluts. I fuck sluts.

Nice girls are nice. But, no good for not sucking. They'll need a serene night to green-light a butt-fucking, but that'll be easy with sleazy ol' slut fucking.
Boo to the nice girls. Praise to the slut fucking.

I have a list. A list? Yes a list of all the sluts I've missed. I've never fucked or sucked these sluts and thus my nuts are fucking pissed. So when I fuck the lucky slut, my nut removes her from the list-
Another dumb cumbucket struck from my nut-sucking " suck it, slut. " slut-fucking bucket list.

Sluts can be white, black, brown, pink, or almond. They can be skinny with big tits or skinny with small ones.
Sluts can be perky, preppy, or posh, with their brains and their clothes and shrunk from the wash.

But others sluts are pretty, funny, and smart. They can lift all your thoughts from your dick to your heart.

They can talk about science, music, and art. They can pull you together or pull you apart.

But don't trust these sluts. Don't! Don't you dare.
They'll force you to trust them and love them and care.
And then they'll be gone and then you'll be aware.....

Of the hole in your heart that the dumb slut left there.

**********************************

Again I did not write this poem. I found it in a book called Egghead. I can't remember the author's name bu he wrote it. And it kinda hit me in the feels. So yea...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 308 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
89.3K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...