Bed of Lies : BOOK 1

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your b... More

SIDE NOTE
MEET DIAMONDπŸ’Ž
MEET KENDRICK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS SO FAR
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Additional Characters
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Bed of Lies BOOK 2 - OUT NOW!

Chapter 27

6.6K 239 55
By WrittenByKalifa

After the game, Diamond waited for Kendrick to come out the locker room.

Brian comes out with his team and Diamond pulls him to the side.

"Damn Brian. Look like you in the dog house", one of his teams said.

"What happened on that court?", Diamond asked.

"Kendrick hit me, I hit him and now I can't start for two weeks", he said.

"But why did he hit you, what did you say?", Diamond asked.

"Insecurity? I don't know", Brian said.

Diamond sighed.

"If you think I said something about you, I didn't. It was basketball related", Brian said.

"Nah. I've seen Kendrick go back and forth with somebody basketball related. He never gets upset", Diamond said.

"Well I guess it was personal", Brian said. "But unfortunately I have to be on the bus before they leave me"

Diamond folds her arms.

"Come on Diamond. I've known you for how many months? 8?", Brian asked. "I've stopped texting you like you asked. We don't talk on the phone anymore like you asked. Why? Because I respect your relationship", he said.

Diamond sigh.

"Come on you gotta believe me", he said. "I wouldn't do anything to mess up our friendship"

"...I guess I do", Diamond said.

"Thank you", he said.

Diamond nods and looks down.

Brian looks over and sees a guy that's on Kendrick's team looking at them. Brian looks back at Diamond who looks up at him. "I'll see you", he said.

She nods.

Brian walks away about to catch up with the team until Kelsey stops him.

"What?", Brian asked.

"So? Is she mad at you?", Kelsey asked.

"Nah", Brian said. "She has nothing to be mad about"

Kelsey nods. "What did you say to Kendrick?", she asked.

"Well I'll tell you later", Brian said.

"Brian you're moving a little too slow. They're getting a little too close", she said.

"They're already close Kelsey that's the thing", Brian said.

"Yes and it's going to take more than just talking shit to break them apart", she said.

"You can't just let everything happen at once. Shit has to fall together piece by piece. When I do these things slow, it's for a reason. Doing something once can't stop anyone from doing what they want. But hearing it and seeing things constantly, it causes a person to doubt themselves. If it's one thing I learned about him is that he's already insecure because he knows he fucks up and doesn't deserve her. I know this because Dante told me because he wanted me to relax on Diamond because Kendrick thought we was dancing or something at the party", he said.

"Looks like you're more focused on getting Diamond than helping me", Kelsey said.

"And I could care less if you get Kendrick, kinda don't approve, I just want Diamond", he said. "She's already comfortable with coming to me with her problems so if something happens with him then guess what? I'll know and the that's where I'll work my magic. So like I said my plan is working, yours isn't for you"

Kelsey rolls her eyes.

"But I could use your help", Brian said.

"What?", Kelsey asked.

"At this point he's going to be mad at Diamond for talking to me still", he said. "Perfect time for you to come in"

"But that would mess me up on getting close with Diamond so she wouldn't expect that I like him", she said.

"Yea but wasn't that for you to get closer to Kendrick?? I don't see how that plan is working when y'all don't even hang out outside of practice", Brian said.

"Yea but in order for me to get close to him I have to get close to her. I have to know her weaknesses and her secrets", she said. "Then use it against her"

"Well if you wont help me, I'll get somebody else", he said. "But I gotta go", he said as he left

—————————————

Kendrick walks out the locker room.

"What is wrong with you? Why did you hit him?", Diamond asked.

"I told him to keep your name out his mouth", Kendrick said.

Diamond was confused because she was heading two different things.

"I thought I told you to stop talking to him", Kendrick said.

"I have", she said.

"Well it don't seem like it", he said. "Little bitty told me you was just talking to him. What? You thought Brian said something you don't want me to know about?", Kendrick asked.

"What are you referring to?", she asked. "Are you saying im doing something with him??"

"I don't know. He said he'll see you later so", he said.

"Kendrick I barely see him. And when I do it's at a party, game, or somewhere", she said.

Kendrick shakes his head.

"Like I told you before I would never cheat on you", Diamond said. "You can't let your insecurities, take over"

Kendrick sighs. "Why were you talking to him?", he asked.

"I wanted to know what he said to you for you to hit him", she said. "That's all"

Kendrick nods. "Diamond... I love you... I really really love you and like I said I don't use those words all the time.. rarely. And because I love you I don't wanna hold you back"

"Kendrick why would you hold me back?", Diamond asked.

"Because you deserve somebody so much better", he said. "I'm not the one for you"

"Kendrick", Diamond said. "What is wrong with you? What did he say to you?"

"The truth. Something I've been feeling for a while", he said.

Diamond shakes her head. "I've lost my mom sophomore year, my dad my junior year and you're telling me I'm about to loose you my senior year too", she asked.

"I just need time to myself. So much shit has been happening between Kennedy and the baby, my full ride being gone, -"

"Gone?", Diamond asked.

"Not all the way gone but imma have to start paying some of if now", he said "cause of what I just did and my parents well they're pissed because I'm taking care of a kid that's not even mine so I don't even know if they'll help me or not. And then you..."

"What about me?", Diamond asked.

"...I just don't know.. it's like everytime we're doing good something always happens", he said. "I feel like that's God telling me that I need to let you go and have the guy you deserve"

"I know you're not used to this but I'm relationship it's not always happy times, things happen, it's not perfect.", she said. "We argue, okay everybody does that. Moral to the story is things happen Ken"

Kendrick sat down in a chair and looked down. "So, answer me this... why'd you take me back? What makes me so special? You knew what type of dude I was before we got together and then when we did and I cheated on you still took me back... why?", he asked.

Diamond was silent for a moment. "...I honestly don't know... a part of me felt like if I take you back now that'll happen again but anything part was begging me to take you back", she said. "I guess I got annoyed and wanted that part to shut up and took you back", she said as she chuckled.

Kendrick chuckled a little.

"But I'll say this I didn't make a mistake because you make me happy", Diamond said as she sat on his lap. "And I can never give up having your cooking. You know the food you make and put it in a restaurant takeout tray, along with the restaurant bag?", she said with a smile.

Kendrick smiles. "Yea my one of a kind dishes", he said.

Diamond chuckles. "Yes that just so happens to take like it came from those restaurants but I'm not judging"

Kendrick smiles and looks at her. "Now I see why I love you", he said. "You always know what to say"

Diamond smiles.

Kendrick pokes his lips out for a kiss.

Diamond leans in and starts kissing him.

Kelsey was watching from a distance and turned around and left. She texted Brian on her way out.

MESSAGE:
Kelsey; fine I'll help you but I my own plan in mind.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 25 15
Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. One night of passion. Where can it go wrong? SCARLET FOX I hated him a minute ago for embarrassing me and...
89 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...
1.1M 25.2K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
116 0 21
All Brooklyn James wanted was casual sex; nothing more, nothing less. And she got it all three years of her college years. Screwing her way through h...