DOMAIN

By unique210_xx

"The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost." - Gilbert K. Ch... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
Author's Note

C H A P T E R 16

246 4 0
By unique210_xx

~ My Girl ~

It was the morning after our arrival in Greece and I was woken to the feeling of somebody leaving delicate kisses across my face.

I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was Wyatt that was leaving the affectionate kisses.

I smiled opening my eyes to reveal Wyatt resting on his forearm as he was slightly leaning over me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said smiling as he looked down at me.

"Good morning," I smiled back while peering up at him.

"Are you excited about our day today?" He asked me while moving his hand through my hair.

"I'm always excited to do anything with you," I replied.

"In that case, I'm fine with staying in bed with you all day and finish where we left off," he smirked moving his body further on top of me.

"In your dreams," I laughed shoving him off of me so I could get out of bed to prepare for the day.

"I'm going to make love to you sooner or later," he said sitting up in the bed while watching me walk towards the bathroom.

I tied my hair up so I could do my morning routine without my hair getting in the way.

After I finished washing my face, I grabbed my toothbrush so I could brush my teeth. 

Wyatt walked into the bathroom a few seconds later and I looked in the mirror noticing how dangerously low his boxers hung showing off his perfectly defined V-line.

If he keeps walking around looking like that, I'm going to practically beg on my hands and knees for him to take me right there on the spot.

Wyatt walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as he buried his face in my neck.

I needed to spit out the bubbling toothpaste, so I bent over to spit in the sink while rinsing out my mouth.

I realized as I was bent over, my ass was pressed against Wyatt and I already knew he was going to make a comment about the position.

"I mean if you wanted me to take you while you're bent over the sink just say so," he remarked like he could read my mind while his hands were still placed on my hips.

I teasingly rubbed my ass against him while I was still bent over and I watched as he took his bottom lip between his teeth while staring at me in the mirror.

I smirked at him before leaning back up and turning around to face him.

"You're gonna stop teasing me before I seriously lose control with you," he said roughly placing his hands over my ass.

"If you say so," I said while dragging my pointer finger down the middle indention of his abs.

I looked up at Wyatt and I could tell my actions were provoking him.  I giggled before leaning up to press a kiss to his lips before walking out of the bathroom to get dressed.

I put on the baby blue bikini and covered up with a pair of jean shorts and a loose top.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail and made my way into the living room to find Wyatt sitting at the counter scrolling through his phone.

He already had on his swim shorts as well as a plain white t-shirt.

"All ready," I said walking up to him as he noticed my presence in the room.

Wyatt stood from the chair and his large figured dominated over my smaller one.  He pulled me close to him and place his tattooed hand on my cheek pulling me in for a kiss.

"Good girl for covering up," he said as he pulled back from the kiss.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at his comment as we walked to the door to head down to the beach.

The walk to the beach was a short one and I looked forward to laying out so I could finally get some sun on my pale skin.

Once we made it to the beach, we found a less crowded spot and laid out the towels.

I was kneeling on the towel applying some tanning lotion to my arms when Wyatt swiftly pulled his shirt over his head showing off his impeccable body.

I noticed a group of women a few yards from us where eagerly staring Wyatt down as he removed his shirt.

I laughed remembering how thankful Wyatt was that I was covered up yet he's the one turning on every woman here on the beach.

I place the bottle down as I was finished rubbing the lotion on my arms and I stood up to take off my clothes so I could finish applying the lotion.

I took off my shirt and dropped it next to me and then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my legs before stepping out of them and placing them next to my shirt.

"Thanks for the striptease," Wyatt smirked rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah, I think every woman on this beach could say the same about you," I joked applying the lotion to the places I could still reach.

Wyatt walked over and took the bottle from my hands to happily apply the lotion to my back since I couldn't reach. 

After he was done rubbing in the lotion, he kissed my shoulder before tossing the bottle back down by the bag.

"I could care less how I make any other woman on this beach feel other than you," he said turning me around to face him.

"Is that so?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck while standing on my tippy toes so our faces could be closer together.

"Cause I thoroughly enjoyed watching you take your shirt off," I said bitting my lower lip.

Wyatt smiled and licked his lips before leaning in to close the gap between our lips.

I'm not the type to get jealous easily but kissing Wyatt right now in front of the group of women that gawked at him a little bit ago, felt kinda good.

Wyatt pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me placing a final kiss on my nose before he stepped back.

"I'm gonna let you tan," he said as I moved to kneel back down on the towel.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked looking up at him as I pulled my hair into a high bun.

"I'm going for a swim," he said jutting his thumb to the open water.

Of course, Wyatt didn't need to layout because his skin was already tan, unlike my paleness that was in desperate need of sunlight.

"And I'm gonna go, I can't function properly while looking at you on your knees like that," he teased before quickly turning around and jogging off towards the water.

I watched as he dove into the water like an eager child.  It was good to see Wyatt more relaxed and not so uptight.  I smiled as I watched him swim off and I moved to lay on my back and closing my eyes to enjoy my tan. 

A few minutes passed and I noticed a figure appeared in front of me blocking out the sunlight.  I thought it must have been Wyatt coming back from his swim but when I opened my eyes, I noticed the man standing close to me was not Wyatt.

"Hello, gorgeous," the young dark-haired man said.

"Umm hi," I said wondering if he thought I was somebody else.

"Out here on the beach all alone?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.  His arms were a decent size but nothing compared to Wyatt's massive ones.

"No, I'm here with my boyfriend," I replied wanting him to leave so I could resume with my tan.

"Oh, that's too bad.  I would have loved to stay and keep you company," he slightly smirked.

I opened my mouth to reply but I got distracted when I noticed Wyatt jogging back towards me and the unknown male.

I was in a daze as I noticed how effortlessly Wyatt carried himself as he made his way towards us.  His hair was tousled from his swim and the wet messiness of his hair, only made him look even sexier.

I watched as he approached us and stopped once he was standing next to the unknown male. I observed how Wyatt and the man were close to the same height but Wyatt was easily more built than him.

"Can we help you?" Wyatt asked turning to look at the guy. I sat up off the towel as I watched the two males dominantly stare each other down.

"You can't but she can," the guy said gesturing towards me.

"That's too bad because there's nothing she can help you with," Wyatt replied looking annoyed with the conversation.

"Well, I assumed she was here alone since I didn't see you around.  I'm just gonna go now," the unknown man said most likely not wanting to challenge Wyatt any further.

"That sounds like a smart idea," Wyatt said moving to dismiss the conversation as he walked closer to me.

"I leave you alone for five minutes and you already have the locals hitting on you," he said placing his hand out for me to grab.

I placed my hand in his and he easily lifted me up.

"What we're leaving now?" I said somewhat confused.

"Hell no, we're not leaving.  I want you to come join me in the water, it feels amazing," he smiled gently pulling me along with him.

Once we reached the water, it was instant relief when I felt how cool the water felt against my skin.

We continued to walk further into the water until I couldn't stand up anymore.  Wyatt is obviously taller than me so it was much easier for him to stand.

He must have noticed that I wasn't standing anymore because he grabbed me by the back of my thighs and pulled me towards him.

I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and I placed my hands on his broad shoulders to hold myself closer to him.

Wyatt floated in the water while holding me with ease and I smiled feeling how refreshing the cool water felt splashing around us.

"See isn't this better?" He asked when he noticed the smile appear on my face.

I nodded my head as I moved my hands up to softly push his hair back and out of his face.

I placed my hands back on his shoulders and Wyatt leaned in to kiss me.

I gladly kissed him back and I was completely melting into him as I felt his lips passionately moving against mine.

I pulled away from the kiss but not before I gently tugged on his lower lip before letting it go.

"You make it extremely hard to resist you, you know that?" He asked while intently staring into my eyes.

"Right back at you," I replied.

Wyatt closed his eyes and pressed his forehead to mine.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and I closed my eyes enjoying the peaceful feeling of being in Wyatt's arms while floating in the water.

I felt him move his hands placing them on my lower back.

We stayed in the position for a little while longer until we decided to head back to the shore to dry off some.  We stayed out on the beach talking about our lives and other things.

After a while, we decided to head back to the house to eat lunch and Wyatt informed me that he had a surprise planned for us tonight for dinner.

Once we made it back to the house, we walked into the kitchen to find ourselves some food.

Wyatt must have gotten somebody to supply the house with groceries because there were all kinds of food in the cabinets and refrigerator.

We decided to eat sandwiches for lunch and I sat on top of the counter while Wyatt toasted the bread.

Wyatt made his way over to me and spread my legs so he could stand between them.

He placed his hands on top of the counter next to me as he leaned down to bring his face in front of mine.

"I had a good time at the beach," I said placing my hands on the sides of his body.

"So did I," he smiled pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Even when you did get all overprotective when that guy was talking to me," I smiled moving my head back so I could see his face better.

"Did you think I was going to let some random guy hit on my girl?" He asked looking at me.

"How did you know he was hitting on me?"

"Davina, it's not hard to spot when a guy is flirting with you," he said slightly entertained.

"Mmhm right," I joked.

He moved his head to the side of my neck and I felt his soft lips connect with my skin.

"I could always leave a hickey right here so people know you're taken," he said against my neck before kissing down my neck some more.

I let out a soft moan when I felt him lightly bite at the center of my neck.

"That's okay.  I think I would much rather see you get possessive.  It's kinda hot when you do," I said leaning my head back as he continued to kiss my neck.

Wyatt continued to kiss my neck while lightly sucking on the area he bit.  His actions were interrupted when the toaster went off once the bread was done.

"You're lucky the bread is done," he breathed against my neck before moving back to retrieve the bread.

"You have me here all to yourself for six days," I said getting down off the counter to help him make the sandwiches.

"And I plan to properly mark you as mine one of those days," he said winking at me as we continued to make our sandwiches.

We ate on the balcony outside to enjoy the wonderful view some more and we found a few board games inside the house to entertain ourselves until dinner.

It was fun seeing the easygoing side of Wyatt.  I loved how unforced our relationship was and it was like a breath of fresh air whenever we were around each other.

We were able to laugh together but also share a few passionate kisses here and there, that only added to the sexual tension that I know we were both feeling.

I didn't tell Wyatt but tonight, I planned on letting him finally make love to me.  I was twenty-two years only and I have never had sex with a guy let alone done anything close to something sexual until I met Wyatt.

With Wyatt, I knew he wouldn't expect anything out of me unless I was comfortable and that's what made me decide that losing my virginity to Wyatt was something that I desired. I made my decision today while Wyatt held me closely to him while we were floating in the water, and I knew there was nobody else I would want to have me expect for him.

*****

It's finally going to happen!!!! Stay tuned until the next chapter, my loves!

-XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.5K 63
Alara Mortello would do anything for her family even if it means being thrust into a marriage with the most ruthless man from their rival gang. Came...
11.6K 589 39
It's almost the end of the year and for Cameron and her best friend, Taylor, that only means one thing: graduation. They have been in university for...
55.1K 1.6K 34
Even if this ends badly, I wont regret it. Maybe all of this will be gone for me one day, but I'll still have the memories. And that might just be en...
721K 24.6K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...