Allies - Harrison Osterfield...

By soft-haz

Y/n l/n is Tom Holland's right-hand woman in the mob he runs, when a particularly bad strike hits the Holland... More

: prologue :
: one :
: two :
: three :
: four :
: five :
: six :
: seven :
: eight :
: nine :
: ten :
: eleven :
: twelve :
: thirteen :
: fourteen :
: fifteen :
: sixteen :
: seventeen :
: eighteen :
: nineteen :
: twenty :
: twenty one : β€’ nsfw β€’
: twenty three :
: twenty four :
: twenty five :
: twenty six :
: twenty seven :
: twenty eight :
: twenty nine :
: epilogue :

: twenty two :

2.8K 69 12
By soft-haz

Harrison heard a muffled thud ramble through the walls prompting him to remove his arm from his face to lift his head and look around his room, finding it empty. He brought the heels of his palms up to his face to push and rub his eyes quite roughly to get rid of the sleep that still clung onto his lids, unwillingly making them droop with a heaviness that he was determined to fight now that it was only him in the massive bed. He let out a huff of air as he got up, pushing himself straight with his arms and leaning a bit forward to stand up. His back burned when his muscles strained and his skin stretched as he moved, he could feel each individual scratch her nails had left behind and the man smirked to himself, her moans still rang in his ears and in all honesty he never wanted them to go away.

His hand attempted to run through his curls but his fingers got stuck in the knots of his rapidly growing hair. With lazy steps he entered the en-suite, still trying to undo the knots in his hair with his digits. He slowed down when he passed by the mirror, taking a quick look at his back and cursing under his breath. His teeth strongly clasped his bottom lip, rolling until it was free again as he jumped in the shower to start the day with nothing but y/n in his thoughts.

The girl's bra still on the floor of his shower made him chuckle airily, his mind immediately transporting him to the night before. The way his chest seemed to flutter at first was something he was done fighting now, but he had to do something about the untimely blood rush he got now that they had crossed the invisible line they both —mostly y/n— had drawn so his hand reached for the shower tap to cool up the scalding hot water he was using to wash. When he was out getting dry he stepped on y/n's bottoms, groaning at the trails she had left behind in his room.

It took him quite some time to be ready and out of his room, a little over twenty minutes more than his usual time to be down and in his office but he just had to stop by y/n's room. The girl sat down by the window doing her makeup when he poked his head inside her bedroom, waiting for her to allow him in. "Need you to look over some contracts before I sign them." He informed her as he sat down next to her almost knocking her makeup bag off of the window seat. "Shit!" He cursed as his hands barely made it to salvage the expensive-looking bag.

"God, why are men like that?" She grumbled, putting her mirror down and taking the bag away from him, placing it safely on the windowsill in front of her.

"Like what?" He responded, slightly offended. His brows softly knitted as he waited for the gorgeous girl to answer. A frustrated sigh left her lips and her eyes rolled before she lifted the mirror again and kept swiping a mauve coloured eye-shadow over her lids.

"Not careful." She mumbled, focusing on finishing her makeup. Harrison heard her reply but decided it was best not to respond, he much rather watch her every move. He was in awe of the girl, how delicate her hand was as she continued to swipe and pat her face with her makeup. "Don't you have work to do?" She asked when his stare was beginning to make her feel a little flustered.

"Yeah, I do. But watching you is far more interesting." He shot back smoothly, reaching for the brush that laid on the girl's lap and starting to run the soft bristles over the back of his hand, enjoying the delicate fibres caressing his scarred knuckles, almost as delicate as her fingertips.

"That's creepy." She pointed out, finally putting the mirror down and sparing a glance his way. She looked even more beautiful and he smiled at her, not paying much mind to what she had said. He was so smitten with her he didn't care about his tough front anymore, at least he wasn't going to keep pretending in front of her. The change in him was too drastic, Harrison knew. Not even with Tom was he that soft, even though the brunette knew him since they were teenagers. But there was something in her that made him not want to be the man he's been for so many years now, he was surprised he hadn't forgotten how to be gentle and soft but just with looking at her he felt at ease, he felt safe to be himself and not what his father had trained him to be. The blonde followed her to her en-suite, where she stopped abruptly and turned around, giving him an inquisitive glare. "What are you doing?" Y/n narrowed her eyes at him.

"What d'you mean, angel?" He chuckled light-heartedly, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his dark grey trousers.

"You're following me around." Her hand motioned to the room, "I need to change, go away." She basically swatted him out of her way but Harrison didn't move, a slight smirk dangling on one corner of his lips.

"Nothing I haven't seen already." The blonde man slowly slid his hands on the girl's waist, bringing her closer to him. "Wouldn't mind seeing it one more time." He whispered cheekily against her lips, placing a feathery peck on them.

"Last night was a mistake, wasn't it?" She asked softly, her eyes dancing between Harrison's. Her hands held his forearms, running her palms over them permitting her arms to gradually go around his neck.

"I'm afraid yes, love." He confirmed, knowing exactly what she meant. It was a mistake because now there wasn't a way to stop being all over each other. There wasn't a way to stop the touches, the stares, the need to kiss the other. There wasn't a way to stop the free-falling they were experiencing.

"I hate you, Osterfield." She murmured before her lips crashed into his, softly and slowly at first but soon turning passionate. Harrison's hands slid further down to grip her backside firmly, his tongue pushing into her mouth promptly meeting with her own, tasting minty toothpaste. He could spend the whole day, his whole life even, kissing her while his hands roamed her body. It was all new to him and he was welcoming it with open arms. "Get the fuck out of my room, I need to change." Y/n said against his lips once they pulled apart for air.

Harrison's eyes rolled at her words, his hands moving back to her waist. "Alright then." He complied, letting out a sigh before he freed her from his embrace. "What do you want for breakfast?" He inquired from the door, his body already halfway out of the room.

"Something sweet." She prompted while her bare feet padded toward the small walk-in wardrobe. Harrison nodded to himself at the openness of her choice, something sweet contained various meals, there were plenty of breakfast foods that were sweet. The man groaned lowly as he walked down the hallway, hurriedly bouncing down the steps and making his way to the kitchen where Tuwaine was sitting with a mug in his hand.

Tuwaine's eyes moved from the blonde giving the chef indications, to the clock hanging on the near wall, his brows shooting up at the time. Harrison had his routine and he never failed on being down in his office by eight in the morning but it was nearly half-past eight and he had just come down. "Everything alright?" Tuwaine asked once the blonde was done speaking.

"Yeah, why?" Harrison took a couple of grapes from a plate with carefully cut out fruit on the kitchen island.

"Dunno, 's late for you."

"Just thirty minutes, don't be ridiculous." The blonde man mumbled while chewing one of the grapes. He turned around and exited the room that was slowly filling with the intoxicating scent of sweet treats to make up his and the girl's breakfast. With a light weighted stride he approached his office, his mind still on y/n and her lips. His train of thoughts interrupted by the ringing of his phone inside his trousers, his eyes rolling as he read the ID caller. He cleared his throat before answering, quickly stepping inside his office for a little more privacy.

There was a soft knock on the door when he was still on the phone, he had put it on speaker so he could do something else while he dealt with a minor problem with a supplier. The door opened slowly shortly after the knocks were heard, y/n's head poked in and a smirk broke out on his face, his hand signalling for her to enter. She quietly stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Her hair was no longer wet and down and she was wearing her usual work attire instead of just a dressing gown, she looked gorgeous like she always did but now Harrison could just stare at her without feeling like it was a forbidden thing to do, he could touch her now, he could kiss her.

She put her laptop down and furrowed her brows at him, snapping her fingers in front of his face to get his attention away from her. Her index finger pointed down to the device laying on his desk that was still connected to the call, the man on the other end speaking on his own. Harrison mumbled a quick apology before he made the man repeat himself, he saw the smirk that tugged at the girl's painted lips and shook his head side to side as he listened to what the other man was telling with more attention.

As soon as he ended the call the intercom rumbled with a food announcement, to which the girl immediately got up and started for the door with Harrison at tow. "Oh my god." She subtly gasped, stopping abruptly once more, making him collide with her back. His hands swiftly held her waist to steady her as he nudged her forward with the soft impact.

"Your answer was vague." He acknowledged, squeezing her waist in a quick motion then let go of her to walk past her, pulling out a chair for the girl to sit. "C'mon, I'm starving." The blonde urged her, her eyes still glued to the small stacks of various sweet breakfast foods covering the dining table.

"This is ridiculous." She finally sat down, immediately pulling one of the two stacks of waffles towards her, scooping one to her empty plate. "You're ridiculous." The girl mumbled before wrapping her lips over her thumb to clean the powder sugar that coated the waffles and had stuck to her. He observed her adorned her meal with fruit, moderately drizzling chocolate over it. "Could you stop with the staring?" Y/n said quietly as she cut a piece of her food.

"Yeah, I could." Harrison's left brow rose, "I just don't want to." He replied equally quiet to keep the cheeky exchange private in the room filled with his staff. His eyes locked with hers over the brim of his mug, he sent her a wink as he took a sip of the warm liquid prompting her to roll her eyes at him, but a subtle smile took over her face.

"I'm not consuming sugar in the next two months." Y/n sighed heavily, as they walked back to Harrison's office.

"Hmm, nothing that an intense workout sesh can't burn." The blonde plopped down on his chair and rolled it closer to the desk to start with the day's work.

"I haven't been to the gym since we got here. I can tell I'm already out of shape." The girl huffed annoyed as she typed on her laptop, eyes focused on the screen. Harrison fixed his gaze on her for the millionth time in such a short amount of time and smirked in anticipation of his next comment.

"Your shape is fucking stunning, princess." Y/n's hands jolted their movements over the keyboard and her eyes slowly shifted towards the man in front of her, giving him a half glare then rolling them to go back to the screen.

"Shut up." A strong blush had taken over her cheeks, making her skin burn as the man's eyes remained trained on her, an amused and adoring smile on his face.

"You and I. Tonight. Gym instead of piano lesson." He proposed after a few seconds of silence. Y/n stopped typing again and breathed in deeply, her glance flicking over to him again. "C'mon." Harrison insisted when she delayed giving him an answer. A knock on the door diverted their attention away from each other, y/n went back to her laptop as Harrison allowed the intruder in.

It was Tuwaine that had already half-stepped into the room. "Oh sorry, I thought you were alone." The tall man stopped abruptly at the sight of y/n sitting with Harrison. The blonde's head moved in Tuwaine's direction, his brow lifted expectantly.

"What do you want? We're busy." Harrison said flatly and y/n gave him a disapproving glare that made the blonde shoot her a daring glance as he relaxed back on his chair.

"Just to have a chat. I'll come back later." Tuwaine turned to step back out.

"Oh no, you can stay. I need to take Tess out." Y/n stopped him from leaving, her words changing Harrison's cocky expression to a disappointed one causing her to smirk proudly. Her hand shut the computer as she got up, sending Harrison a taunting look before turning around to exit the room.

"Shit better be important." Harrison grumbled once he was left alone with his friend. Tuwaine approached the desk and sat on the chair that was to his left, leaving the right one empty just in case y/n came back she could have her seat free. 

"So, you finally man up, eh?" Tuwaine said with a taunting tone, his eyes glued to Harrison waiting on his reaction. The blonde man flicked his gaze towards the taller man sitting in front of him. Pale irises sent daggers at him for a couple of seconds then he looked away not wanting to admit anything.

"That's none of your business." Harrison retorted, fishing his lighter out of his pocket to fidget with it. He wasn't nervous or anxious, anyone would say otherwise by the way he kept flicking the lighter opened then shut then opened again. He was just bored, not having the energy to talk about whatever Tuwaine came to chat about.

"Or did you have someone over last night? How long has it been since you had someone over?" Tuwaine kept pressing, burning Harrison's little patience. "Basically since you sign up with Tom, innit?" He leaned back in the chair when the blonde's jaw locked tightly. "About two, three months?"

"The fuck you wanna know!? Just fucking ask!" Harrison snapped, already fed up with the way Tuwaine was questioning him. Annoyed eyes glared at the bigger man awaiting what he was going to do next, if he would carry on with the interrogation or if he would get up and walk out, Harrison hoped it was the latter.

"I think I caught James coming out of y/n's room." Tuwaine said finally, the revelation making Harrison tense up.

"You think?"

"I'm sure I saw him." Tuwaine reformulated. "Last night, while you were shagging god knows who." He pointed out, a slightly mocking tone irking Harrison's temper. "I don't know if y/n was in there, I didn't ch—"

"No. She wasn't." The blonde was quick to confirm, cutting Tuwaine off mid-sentence. The dark-skinned man narrowed his eyes at Harrison and tilted his head to the right when he analysed the rushed answer.

"Didn't see anyone enter or leave the house last night." He began, "Fuckin' hell! You bastard! It was her, wasn't it? You shag—" Tuwaine's rambling was cut out again, this time by knocks on the door. Harrison rapidly granted permission and in walked y/n with Tess trailing behind her.

"May I? Or are you guys still chatting?" Her voice music to Harrison's ears.

"No, we're done. C'mon, we've got work to do." He encouraged her to walk further into the room, not even sparing Tuwaine a second glance. Tuwaine sighed heavily as he got up from the chair and gave his back to Harrison. Y/n smiled sweetly at him as he walked past her, shortly reaching the door and finally leaving the two alone once more.

"Is everything alright?" She asked when she sat down in her chair, opening her laptop again but she was looking at him, eyes trying to read him as he stared blankly at the closed door.

"Yeah, all good." Harrison replied absently, "All good." He reiterated, his pupils finally moving the girl's direction. A small smile tugged at his lips when he locked gazes with her.

"You said you wanted me to go over something..." The girl reminded him, snapping him out of his daze. Harrison confirmed with a nod and got up to get the contracts from the archive, his brain running over ways to figure out what James could have been doing in her room, wondering if he did that often when she wasn't in there. He couldn't concentrate on anything else, he kept checking the cameras as y/n read over the contracts, mumbling things Harrison didn't put much attention to.

It was getting dark outside when she let out a long, heavy sigh as she put the last of the contracts down in front of him, prompting him to tear his eyes from his computer screen to fix them on y/n. "So," She started, voice soft in the dead quiet room. "Is the gym offer still up?" The girl inquired, fidgeting with the pen in her hand. Harrison pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose with his middle finger as he thought it through. He wanted to be with her in another environment but he also needed to figure out the James situation quickly before something else happened. "C'mon, we need a break from this." She insisted, making Harrison's serious expression break into a soft grin. 'We need a break' echoed in his ears, causing his chest and stomach to flutter gently so he had no other choice but to follow through with his proposition from earlier.

"Alright, let's go." He nodded, taking his glasses off. Y/n got up from her chair and he expected her to get out of the room but she stood in front of him as he slowly got up, his muscles cramped from being in the same position for so long. She moved the moment he rounded the desk, joining him to walk out of the room together. His hand went on her lower back as he opened the door, scooting her out gently. They followed the same way up the stairs and into their rooms to change, Harrison feeling a little uneasy when the door to her room closed behind her, he didn't want to leave her there, what if James snuck back in?

He changed as quickly as he could, going back out and waiting for her leaning against the wall, eyes fixed on the shut door. Her face became visible as she exited her room, body now covered by light pink and black, skin tight gym wear. Harrison straightened up to start walking with her, descending to the ground floor again. They took different ways as they began to warm up, y/n coming to meet him at the bars where he was busy lifting one over his head. His eyes met hers through the mirror and he sent her a wink, prompting her to do her usual eye roll at him, causing a chuckle to rumble in his chest. "What is it?"

"I wanna spar." Y/n informed, prompting Harrison to lift his brows in amusement. "What? I like to throw punches, it's de-stressing." She shrugged nonchalantly as she turned to walk towards the mats in one corner of the room. Soon they were in the middle of the foamy square, y/n wearing gloves that were too big for her and Harrison holding the mitts up awaiting her hits. He couldn't be too surprised by her knowing how to throw a punch, Tom was her best friend after all. The blonde imagined he had got her training with him just to get her prepared for whatever situation but still, it was fascinating to see her fiercely delivering perfect moves.

"Not too bad, princess." He flattered, "Will love to see you kick Tom's arse in the ring." A devilish grin took over his face when she laughed.

"He gets mad really quickly and tackles me to make me stop. Not fun."

"What? He can't handle a pretty girl beating him up?" He snickered.

"He's scared to throw a punch at me. I take advantage of that." She shrugged her shoulders, swinging her arms back and forth, the gloves heavy on her wrists. Harrison shook his head with a chuckle, getting rid of the mitts and reaching for her hands to release them, discarding the gloves as well. "What?" She quizzed, her eyes dancing between his.

"Show me your self-defence." He prompted, lifting his bare hands ready to take anything. He saw her hesitate for a few seconds, then she swiftly grasped his wrist but he was quicker to grip hers back and hook his arm around her waist just as he kicked her ankles, causing them both to stumble down to the mats with a thud. "Too slow." He smirked cockily, that smirk was erased by the girl's lips colliding with his. The man's hold on her wrist loosening as he kissed her back. Her legs curled up, kicking him off her, her arms hooking with his to twist them in a lock as she rolled over to be on top of him.

"Too soft." She mocked, letting go of him but remaining sat on his lap. Harrison groaned before sitting up, holding her in place by her hips. "Aren't you supposed to put me in a lock?" The girl questioned softly, her palms flat on his chest slowly moving up to his shoulders just as Harrison's moved to her waist. His lips reached hers, tasting the sweat on each other's skin but neither of them cared. The man's hands bringing her closer to him by gripping handfuls of her backside, chests flushed and tongues colliding.

Too wrapped up in the moment, neither of them noticed the spy on the floor to ceiling window. Sage irises furiously watching the scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.3K 25
Y/N Y/L/N is the most powerful mobster in England. Her family's business being in power over many of generations. But your family never saw the Holla...
130K 3.8K 39
Aurie Penelope Alderidge is the daughter of the biggest mob boss in London. When her father passes away, Aurie prepares to take over the mob, just as...
74.8K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...
202K 4.2K 35
The story of a woman who lived her whole life with monsters controlling her every thought and actions. Turns out those monsters looked a lot like mob...