โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

four

28.6K 619 228
By m00nology

The quiet ambiance of the forest nearby made Madelline's walking a lot more comfortable, she inhaled the smell of petrichor that lingers, loving the all too familiar scent. Ever since she was a child, she loved the earthly smell and the beautiful appearance of nature after it rains.

She walked down the path, her hands stuffed inside her pocket. Her eyes would wander around to appreciate the surrounding things. For some, walking alone in the woods would be terrifying; the towering trees, leaves rustling, and the silence, but for Madelline, it only gave her a sense of comfort and safety.

Her eyes landed on a lake nearby. A smile made its way to Madelline's face before nearing it. She sat down near the lake and pulled off her boots just for her to soak her feet in the cold water. The wind blew past her, sending her curls away from her face. The cold breeze tiptoes against her skin, a sigh of contentment escaping her lips. The nature sounds and the comfortable ambiance lulled her and made her want to sleep right then and there.

Ever since then, she loved the feeling of wind blowing past against her. It was like a comfort—a hug even; meanwhile, nature brings serenity to her mind. Back home, she would often overthink and her mind would always go messy. When things get overwhelming, she tends to walk in their garden or take a walk by herself. She has always liked the idea of hanging out by a meadow, doing nothing other than relaxing. It has always been a dream of hers.

What scares her the most is fire. She doesn't like getting angry, heck she's afraid of acting out because of it. She couldn't control her actions nor her words; hence, why Elijah try to calm her down and she tries to keep herself quiet. If she would compare the experience to something, it would be like the feeling of fire igniting inside her body.

Her father was right in every way. She does have the tendency to get violent when she's angry. She couldn't see anything but red. She tries to be on her best behavior, yet some people test their limits. She was like a wolf—a transitioning one, at least.

Unbeknownst to her, Rosalie, Alice, and Esme were hunting around the area when they caught a sweet scent—one that is familiar to Alice which caused her eyes to widen in realization.

"I think that's Madelline," she informed the two.

They followed the trail of scent and ended up in a lake. Their eyebrows furrowed in confusion after seeing nothing, but when they looked thoroughly, they saw a silhouette of a small girl sitting on the ground.

"Is that her?" Esme whispered to Alice. She only nodded as a response as she smiled at the sight of Madelline. When they walked further, they had a clear view of the human girl. The lake reflected some sort of light towards Madelline, defining her facial features.

She was glowing.

The three women smiled at the sight of the girl. All of a sudden, a wave of calmness washed over them, making them look at each other in confusion.

"Jasper?" Alice tried to call out but no one answered. They looked around to get a glimpse of a certain empath but no one was in the woods besides them and Madelline who was still silently sitting by the lake. After finding no one, they shrugged it off and sent the girl one final look before speeding back to their house.

Madelline looked behind her when she heard the leaves rustle but when she found no one, she shrugged and stood up. Her previously soaked feet was now dry because of the cold air. She putted on her boots and spared the lake one last look before walking away.

Right when she left, three nomads were about to pass the lake. They suddenly caught a whiff of the girl's scent, causing their eyes to turn black. It was too sweet and mouth-watering but when they found no one and the scent faded away too quickly, much to their liking, they let out an animalistic growl in annoyance and continued their hunt.

The first two months passed by like a blur for Madelline but, hers and Jasper's friendship was slowly but surely blossoming into something beautiful. She and Jasper got closer even more, they got to know each other little by little and would usually hang out by the library to study or to do homework while engaging into random conversations only they could talk about.

Jasper won't admit it to his family, but he found a haven in Madelline. Perhaps, it was too soon for him to say, but he felt safer from himself when he was with her. His blood lust fades at the mere sight and scent of her; her presence calms him down. In over a hundred years of walking on this Earth, it was only then that he feels more alive than ever.

His siblings would often spot them by the far corner of the library, reading History books or even just pocketbooks. They would usually talk among themselves, completely disregarding the world around them. The sight of the two makes them smile as it is rare for them to see Jasper smile so much and it makes them feel proud for him as he overcomes his blood lust when he's around her.

Elijah Smith stood in the center of his room, looking at himself in the mirror. He wore nothing but slacks; his upper body looked prominent but what is even more noticeable was the mark on his shoulder.

It was a sign that he was a part of all the higher beings. The mark that only means that if one have them, they're part of the most terrifying and deadliest group of all supernatural. He assumed that the mark will eventually fade after leaving his past home; however, up until now it was clear as the day.

A sigh left his lips before his eyes went back up, silently chanting away his glamour that protects himself from being truly discovered by everyone else. Not a second after, his true self was revealed.

There stood at the center wasn't Elijah Smith. Instead, it was Lucideus the Conqueror, he was the one that brings destruction in everything he touches.

His once tan skin now turned lifeless, his eyes were as black as midnight, thorns that stood tall and sharp like knives. He scanned his appearance lifelessly as if he had grown tired of it.

He is a demon, a powerful one, but he wasn't just a demon. He is a hybrid. The first of his kind. His mother was a vampire and his father was a demon who were both attracted to one another, then one thing led to another.

This was a curse he carried upon himself yet he did the same thing again but to a human. The curse he carried was passed on to his one and only heir, Madelline. Unlike him, there was something different about her and until he figures it out, he sought for help that would delay his daughter's transitioning into a hybrid.

At the coming of age, Madelline will be transitioning into a hybrid. The vampire venom inside her will eventually be triggered, but if there were such circumstances that it was triggered before it's supposed to be, she will be turned before the right time. The pain would be unspeakable—excruciating if put into words. That was the reason why he haven't told his daughter their true lineage. He was afraid to lose her as Madelline was the only thing keeping him sane.

His ears caught on to a several footsteps, making him chant his glamour back on. He put on a shirt just in time for his daughter to knock on his door and come in. A smile came on his lips at the sight of her. Madelline walked up to his father and pecked his cheek before sitting down on his bed.

"How was your day sweetie?" He asked as he grabbed some pajamas in his drawer.

Madelline shrugged. "It's fine. The lessons were easy to caught onto, I submitted all my homeworks and projects in time so I have a free time. Everything's good actually," she answered.

Elijah narrowed his eyes playfully at his daughter. "May i ask if there's a reason behind all of this productivity? Perhaps, a certain boy?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down suggestively at her, making Madelline laugh.

"Dad!" She whined, throwing a pillow to his direction. He easily dodged it and threw it back to his daughter who caught it with ease.

"Hey! You can't blame me! You have my genes so that means you have the looks as well so there could be a certain guy out there you know," he shrugged. Madelline laughed and shook her head at her father.

"No one dad but," she trailed of as a smile suddenly made its way to her lips at the mere thought of him. "I have another friend in school that I'm really getting close to," she said.

Elijah saw her smile which means that whoever she's pertaining to isn't just a friend, as she claims him to be. He grinned at his daughter before walking over to her. He pulled her up and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"Come on, tell me all about that friend over coffee and beers."

so i kinda changed the whole thing in here. i reread everything that i wrote and i basically cringe a little so i tried to rewrote it as nice as i can.

since i changed madelline and jasper's first encounters and more, expect more madelline and jasper cute interactions from this chapter up to the others.

 i apologize if it seems as if jasper and madelline were like edward and bella in here which i don't really want to make them go for so i'm changing some of the scenes.

have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 196 20
Jasper is a vampire Hazel was born to slay vampires. Somehow, they find love.
1.4M 26.9K 47
"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female
995K 25.9K 57
"๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’…." - ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚. ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šž...
154K 5K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...