Tony is a baby?!

By GetLost_Squidward

This is a short story. An explosion on the lab occurred due to a bad experiment. Guess who was in the lab? To... More

The accident
He grew up?!
A productive day
Well, he's an adult now
Back to normal

Going to school

385 19 31
By GetLost_Squidward

Today we were going to school because today dad would probably have our age, so we decided to bring him with us. I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm, I stretched my arm to the right so I could turn of the alarm and opened my eyes. I regret it. Dad was pinning me down and had one of my knives that Auntie Tasha gave me as a birthday present on his hand, pointing at me, almost touching my face. He looked scared. "W-Who are you?" In a quick movement, I yeeted the knive away from his hand and got out from under him.

"I'm Y/n and I would very much appreciate that you wouldn't touch my stuff." I grabbed the knive from the floor and went to my desk to put it back on it's place. "You're here for a day, Anthony. Don't ask. Now come with me."

"I'm 'Tony', not 'Anthony'." He scoffed, following me to my brothers room. So now he preffers to be called 'Tony'. I opened the door, while dad stayed outside, and, as usual, they were sleeping. I grabbed two random metal pieces and started to clap them together.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" I screamed. Peter jumped to the ceiling and stayed there and Harley fell flat on the ground with his face. "He's beauty... He's grace... He landed flat on his face." (I used your meme Vic, hope you don't mind)(Also, go follow WhiteManekiNeko ) Harley just glared at me and I laughed, Peter got off of the ceiling and glared at me too. "I'm gonna leave here Tony so you can give him clothes, since he just has sweat pants on. Tony! You can come!" Dad came in and stopped beside me. "That's Harley on the floor and that's Peter. They're my brothers and they're gonna give you clothes for today because we are going to school." I went to my room and dressed a AC/DC black hoodie, jeans and my vans. I made my way out of the door and towards the kitchen and saw nobody there. I'm feeling like putting music on. "FRIDAY, drop the music." FRIDAY put 'Hell ain't a bad place to be' and I started to move my head to the beat while I started to make a toast  and chocolate milk for my breakfast.

"Hey rocker! Can you make toasts for us too? And milk? Please!" Harley shoted over the music. Okay, maybe the music was a bit loud, but we don't mind, so...

"FRIDAY, can you turn down the music a bit?" Peter asked, covering his ears a bit. Oops, forgot about that. FRIDAY turned down the music until she reached a normal volume that people could talk with each other and listen to the music at the same time. "Thanks."

"Yeah, I can do that. Where's Tony?" I said noticing that dad wasn't here.

"He's here." Dad said, entering the kitchen and sitting beside Peter. "So, you said that we are going to school, right? How's that gonna be? I never went to that school, aren't they gonna sent me home since I'm not their student?" Damn you genius.

"We say that you're just here for a day and that you had to come with us to school. Easy peasy lemon squeezy." I smiled at them and they shrugged. *Ping*, the toaster made. I got the toasts out, put them into plates, picked the plates and put them on the table in front of them, then I sat on my seat and we started eating. "Shoot. I forgot the milk." I got up and went to the counter, grabbed the milk and went back to my sit. "Shit, I forgot to call Happy to say that we were going to school." I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts list and called Happy. I put it on speaker and he picked up. "Hey Happy, how are you?"

"Hey kid, I'm good, what about you all? How's Tony? Wait, why are you up so early?" Happy asked, he was probably already in the tower, doing his job and stuff.

"We're good, Tony's a teenager." Dad was looking at the phone and me weirdly, well, someone that he doesn't know just asked if he was alright and I said that he's a teenager. Oh well. "Happy, can you take us to school in a few? Tony is coming with us."

"Oh okay, I'm gonna prepare the car, come when your ready." He said, probably starting to go to the garage.

"Thanks Happy! Bye!"

"See ya kid." Then we hung up. We finished our breakfast and put the things on the sink, we could wash that later. We went to our room to grab our backpacks and I put an extra notebook for dad to write things when we are in class so he won't get bored, we then went to the elevator to go to the garage. 

"So, each of us has different schedules, I was wondering if you could choose one of us to spend the day and go to classes with? Some classes we have together." I told dad and he nooded while thinking. The elevator stopped and we got out, Happy was standing in front of the usual black SUV that he uses to drive us and pick us up from school. "That's Happy." Happy gave dad a nood and dad did the same.

"I think I'll stay with, hmmm, with Y/n." Dad said as me, him and Harley got in the back of the SUV while Peter entered the passenger seat and Happy in the driver's seat. Happy started to drive us to school and we chatted for a bit until we reached our destination. When we stopped in front of the school, we got off of the car, waved at Happy and went inside. Ned and MJ were talking by our lookers, that are beside their lookers, so we made our way to them.

"Hey guys! Ned, MJ, this is Tony. Tony, this is Ned and MJ." Peter 'introduced' them, it was just for dad because they already knew him, obviously. Before we could talk more, the bell rang and we had to separete to go to our classes. My first period was history. This was gonna be a boring day...

Me and dad made our way to the class room, I'm greatfull that Flash didn't appear in the way. We entered the class room and went up to the teacher. "Hi Mr. Warren, can my cousin be here during the class? You see, he couldn't stay at home, so me and brothers had to bring him to school today." I smiled at him while he looked like he was made of stone. "Please?"

"Fine. But just today. Now go to your seat." He showed us with his hands and we went to seat at the back of the class room, where I usually seat, then he began the class and me and dad started talking.

"So, I'm now your cousin?" He chuckled while leaning back in his chair and looking at me.

"Yep. That's gonna be our cover up story to tell the teachers." I leaned back in my chair, like he did, and relaxed. We talked a bit more and then fell into a silence while Mr. Warren grumbly talked in the background.

After history, we had two periods of english and then we had P.E. with Peter and Ned. After P.E., the four of us reunited with Harley and MJ at our usual table in the cafeteria and ate our lunch. "So how were the classes?" Harley asked, probably wanting to start a conversation.

"Your classes are so boring! How can you handle that five days per week, every week? But except that, it was fine, I had Y/n to keep me company and then Peter and Ned joined us in P.E." Dad casually said, while eating his french fries. Today's food at school is cheeseburgers, what a coincidence. 

"Hey nerds! Why is there a cool kid on your table?!" Flash shouted across the cafeteria. Every head turned to our group of friends.

"Who's that?" Dad whispered to MJ.

"That's Eugene, or as everybody calls him, Flash. He's the douchebag that bullies people, and those people being them." MJ informed dad, while pointing a finger to me, Peter, Harley and Ned when she said the last part.

"Makes sense." He said before he got up. "Hey Eugene! What do you want?" Dad shouted across the cafeteria. Oh god, what is he doing?

"I want you in my group, isn't it obvious?" Flash said as he approached us.

"Why would I join a group of bullies? That especifically bully my cousins. You see, I may be cool, but I'm not a bully, so back the fuck off dude." Dad crossed his arms and stood in front of Flash. Flash looked to be taken aback but got his shit together before anyone could see, probably everyone saw.

"Your loss." Flash scoffed and walked away. Everyone was surprised by that because no one has ever confronted Flash before. Dad got back to his seat and we started to talk like nothing had happen until the bell rang. My next class is with MJ and it's biology. After that I had engineering with Harley and then I had my last period that was science. All that with dad, obviously.

When we all ended our classes, we met outside of the school, said goodbye to Ned and MJ and went to Happy's car. We entered and greeted Happy. "Hey kids, how was school?"

"Boring." The four of us said in unison and then laughed. "Did any of the team said when they would be back? Today we didn't call and they haven't said a thing too." Peter asked from the passenger seat.

"Sorry kid, they haven't said a thing about that." Happy said and focused on the road so we didn't have any accidents. The rest of the trip was filled with silence or small talk. When we arrived, Happy parked the car in the garage and then went to work and we, teenagers, went to the lab.

"Wow! This lab is awesome!" Dad looked everywhere with his mouth open. Oh well, I forgot that he didn't know the existence of this lab. "Is this ALL yours?"

"Yep. Our dad has more stuff tho." I smirked and he just stared at the stuff. We started doing random things in the lab, as usual, except for Peter, he has the suit to work on. We stayed in the lab and when it was dinner time, we went up to the kitchen to eat, but this time, someone appeared.

"Hey kids!" Pepper said. "How's it going?" She asked while standing at the door frame, I went up to her and hugged her, like usual, and the went back to my seat. 

"We're good. Do you want dinner? We ordered shawarma. By the way, Tony, this is Pepper, Pepper this is Tony." Peter said before I could. Pepper waved at dad and he waved back with a smile.

"I guess I could join you. Haven't had dinner with you in a while. How was school?" Pepper sat down beside me and grabbed some food that was on the table. We kinda of exaggerated on the amount of food while ordering it.

"It was boring as usual, having to be there almost the whole day 'learning' things that we already know." Harley shrugged while taking a bit of his food. "But anyways, how was your day?"

"It was good. Didn't have much meetings, so I mostly worked on my office." Pepper smiled. "Oh! How are the others? Do they know when they are coming back?"

"They're good. We actually haven't called them yet, and no, we still don't know when they're coming back." I said. We talked a bit more about random things and then, when we had finished, Pepper had to go home, so we just washed the dishes, we decided that we all were gonna wash them to be easier, and then we watched a movie. Today we watched 'Bambi'.

When it ended we made our way to the bedrooms, Peter and Harley went to their own bedroom and I showed dad his own bedroom so he could sleep there, then, I made my way to my own bedroom, dressed my pj's, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Heyyy guysss, How are y'all?

Hope you liked this chapter!

I don't really know what to do in the next chapter, but I promise that it will be up in 2 days max.!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

By the way, yesterday this happened:

My book in the #1. WHAT?!?! Thanks to all of you that are reading this!!!

2164 words

Peace off my dudes

Love ya

-GetLost_Squidward 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.6K 39
With all of SHEILDs files dumped onto the internet, Tony finds out he fathered a child many, many years ago. Pleased to find she had inherited his in...
44.9K 1.3K 12
Steve's kids are nearing two when Bucky starts feeling strange. Steve and Natasha have their own working theory about what's going on with the assass...
543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...