Our Baby Girl | [ Jaeyong ]

By Dreamhopen

After that night , both of them couldn't deny that their fates got tangled with eachother's , and no longer b... More

° 01 °
°02°
°03°
°04°
°05°
°06°
°07°
°08°
°09°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°54°
°55°
°56°
°57°
°58°
°59°
°NOTE°
°60°
°61°
°62°
°63°
°64°
°65°
°66°
°67°
°68°
°69°
°70°
°71°
°72°
°73°
°74°
°75°
°76°
°77°
°78°
°79°
°80°
°81°
°82°
°83°
°84°
°85°
°86°
°87°
°88°
°89°
°90°
°91°
°92°
°93°
°94°
°95°
°96°
°97°
°98°
°99°

°46°

1K 47 4
By Dreamhopen

Once arrived at home , jaehyun quickly took all the grocceries innside to the kitchen , yoonie helped a little by lifting up some light bags , then they both went upstairs to check on taeyong .

Finding him watching tv , yoonie ran to her papa kissing him , to which taeyong took her in his armes , " hi there how was the trip to the mall ? " taeyong said softly , " well i guess we bought all what we needed , yoonie was obediant " said jaehyun while approaching the two , he kissed taeyong's forehead then sat beside him .

" good ! " said taeyong while he played with yoonie's hair , " tae i will go prepare lunch and you stay here with papa to keep him compagny okay ? " said jaehyun adressing the last part to yoonie , which she nodded cutely with a smile .

Once down stairs , jaehyun hurried to make lunch , he cutted vegetables and meat into small cubes , made the sauce , and quickled steamed the rice .

Once done he called yoonie down stairs , she came running excitedly , " what is it daddy ?" she said as she nearly tripped in the last stair , to which jaehyun's heart almost fell , " yoonie ! watch out ! i told not to run in the stairs you could trip and fall and badly hurt yourself ! " said jaehyun as he quickly checked if she was alright .

" Sorry daddy " said the little girl pouting , " it's fine , anyways come and eat before it gets cold while i take food to your papa okay ? " the little girl then looked at him , " daddy he is sleeping , we were playing with miss jihyo untill he fall asleep so " the little girl explained , then jaehyun nodded then went to give to the little child food .

 After finishing eating , jaehyun decided that he should wake taeyong up to at and take his medicine in time , so he prepared a tray of taeyong's favorite foods and went upstairs to his room , found him sleeping cutely , lips parted , looking like a little puppy .

He put the tray on the stand beside taeyong and sat beside him , shaking him a little bit for him to wake up untill he opened his eyes , jaehyun smiled at him .

" hi love , get up and eat before it gets cold honey " said jaehyun in his soothing deep voice which taeyong smiled to , he loved when jaehyun used that voice .

he sat up right on the bed looking at jaehyun , then slowly brushing his eyes , as jaehyun put on his lap the tray , taeyong looked at it and smiled fondly as the food was all of his favorites .

" thank you hyunnie " said the older as he begun gulping down the food , while jaehyun prepared a cup of water and the medicine that was on the stand for taeyong to take them , untill his phone rang .

Taeyong looked up at jaehyun as the younger looked at the id caller , then he frowned , jaehyun took the call .

" Hello ? how can i help you mark ? " said the younger frowning a little bit as why mark called suddently .

"well i can not right now mark , you will have to deal with that " jaehyun said a little bit angry " how is that possible ? i'm sure that it was scheduled for the next week ! " he posed " yeah i know but how is that possible ? i'm sure i didn't allow that ! i clearly said that design won't be produced ! " taeyong looked at jaehyun who concern was clearly written in his face .

" you know well that i said no to them ! okay if he wants it that way , then we will see " jaehyun said angry clearly , " okay okay i'm coming , ask them to come this afternoon without any delete "  then jaehyun hanged up , clearly pissed off .

" hey is everything okay ? " taeyong asked in tiny voice , a little bit scared of the face that jaehyun was making .

" yeah it' just the compagny , one of our partners send a design to us and i didn't accept to produce it , and i was planning to refuse the deal with them next week , but the ceo of the compagny that is partenering us produced the design and put our compagny on the tittle " jaehyun explained as his anger was boiling, the compagny's image could clearly sink if that design was to be selled .

" hey it's gonna be okay , you just need to go to that meeting and solve it out , relax " taeyong said as he ruffled jaehyun's fluffy hair , " well and how about you ? will you stay here alone again ? " jaehyun said as if he scolded the older . " don't worry about me hyunnie , i will be fine , i will just take a nap or watch youtube or do something else " " oh hell no you're not getting up ! " said jaehyun as he semi yelled , taeyong chuckled at his reaction mouthing an 'okay okay' .

" But how about yoonie ? i'm not leaving her alone with you ! " said jaehyun then proceeded " i will take her with me , i did that before and it went perfectly fine " he said as he looked at taeyong " hyunnie i can take care of her , i always did " " no you won't , you are not in the right state to take care of her right now and that's it " said jaehyun as he took the empty tray and went down stairs leaving taeyong there shaking his head ' aishh so stubborn ' .

notes : 

guess what ?! i fancy y'all too much !! <3<3<3<3<3

_DREAM_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 3K 30
- wherein, mark and donghyuck finds out that they're about to become step brothers and mark is not pleased with it.
182K 8K 21
"Dᴀᴅᴀ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's Pᴀᴘᴀ?" In which Jisung raise their son alone until Zhong Chenle reappear in their life. But guess what? Jisung doesn't want him anymor...
367K 11.8K 54
❝Daddy!❞ ❝What the fuck? I'm not your daddy.❞ ❝Na Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?❞ ❝Shit!❞ _________________________________________ Family isn't...
119K 5.8K 25
Taeyong recently moved to a new town with his mother and saw a festival was happening nearby. Jaehyun on the otherhand was on a date with his girlfri...