Back in Time - SasuSaku (comp...

Av mochiecath

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I am so in love with the pairing thus this story is made. The couple went ba... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Lemon)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7 (Lemon)

17.7K 467 490
Av mochiecath

"Anata, What is wrong with you!" Sakura shouted as she tries to get out of her husband's grasp. She look-up and met his bloody eyes. "Wow!" Is all she can say as she's being held captive in his piercing gaze.

"Oi! You guys!" Naruto shouted as the gang rushed towards them. But before they could meet halfway, the Uchiha Patriarch and his wife vanished into thin air.

"Where'd they go?" Young Sakura asked, confused.

"What is happening??!" Naruto complained, almost going crazy.

"Yare. yare." Kakashi commented as he scratched the back of his neck. "We should head back, I'm sure those two needed some alone time, to sort things out." He added as he turned around and walk towards Tazuna's house.

"You know kids, there are some things you cannot understand at your age."

"What does that mean, Kaka-sensei?" Naruto asked, as he followed his sensei back, leaving young Sakura and Sasuke behind.

"It means, you will understand it once you grow up, Naruto." Kakashi answered.

"Hey, that's unfair. You're making fun of us for being kids." Naruto retorted.

Young Sakura was blushing real hard and she can't help it, because she understands what his sensei was saying. I can't believe we grew up like animals.

"Sakura, stop acting weird." Sasuke was scowling at her. "It's normal to have sex when you're married."

Sakura was shock by her teammates' words. "Sasuke-kun you knew?"

"Yes, and I know why you were acting weird the whole time."

She turned into a super red tomato in no time. Why is Sasuke-kun so chill about this? We're the same age. Fuck we're only 12!

"You're not the only one who caught them doing it last night." he continued as he places his hands in his pockets.

Young Sasuke remembered that he got out of the bathroom and passed by the couples room. He heard noises and the door was ajar, he took a peak and he saw the older him sitting on the bed half naked, while the Older Sakura was sitting on the floor facing her spouse, between his open legs, undressed. Her head was bobbing up and down as her husband caresses her hair, his eyes were closed as he savored the pleasure.

What are they doing? The young uchiha internally asked. Then his eyes widen and he took a step back unconsciously as he saw his older self staring at him with his sharingan on. The door was shut abruptly with a soft thud using a shuriken that the Uchiha Patriarch threw.

"Sasuke-kun?" Young Sakura called, because he was staring at the ground for quite some time.

He briskly turned away from Sakura as soon as he was brought back to reality. "We should head back. Let's go." He stated as he walked towards the village.

Sakura smiled as he followed Sasuke, noting that the young ravenette isn't so chill about this after all, since his ears are very flushed from behind.

-----

The Uchiha Patriarch slammed his wife's back against the oak tree. He teleported them at the heart of the forest where no one can disturb them. He put both of his hands on the tree, caging his wife as he tries to even his breathing.

"Sasuke-kun, what are you doing? Why did you teleport us here?" She asked ,still confused about her husband's action. "Just so you know, I won our bet so that means.."

Before she could finish her sentence, rough hungry lips slammed on hers. The kiss was deep, undelicate, and needing. It lasted quite awhile and both of them are out of breath as they parted for air.

"Anata.." her eyes watery as she look at her husband. "Our bet.. This is not.."

He kissed her again, but this time more passionately, full of love, and fully enjoying her supple lips. Ah.. the scent of firewood and sweat. Sasuke-kun's scent. She noted.

He pushed his tongue in asking for entrance which she openly gave. The feeling was mutual as they dance their tongues to the rhythm only they know. Uchihas are very ardent kissers and Sakura took pride in that, because the only Uchiha survivor, belongs in her arms alone.

She was caught off guard when her mounds were caressed and she could feel his touch into her naked skin. That's when she realized that her top was torn. Now I get it. She thought, still a bit annoyed on how protective and easily jealous her husband is.

He gently caressed her mounds while his kiss intensifies. He move his left leg forward between his wife's thigh, gently touching her core earning him a moan from her.

He planted sweet kisses on her face as he move down to her neck, sucking lusciously enough to leave a couple of love bites. He pinches her nipple then started a circular motion of teasing around her ariola, while his bandaged hand traveled below unbuttoning her pants. Sasuke slip his hand inside her panties and teased her honey pot.

Small moans can be heard from the Uchiha matriarch, she was feeling so much pleasure that she can't say no to her husband despite winning the bet. So much for self control. She thought. She let out a loud moan when she felt that Sasuke inserted two of his fingers at once and vigorously did an up and down motion hitting her G-spot simultaneously.

"Ahh.. Sasuke-kun! Ahh! You're fingers.." Sakura wanted him to stop, because the pleasure she's feeling is building up. Her walls started to tighten and she's feeling something weird in her stomach. As soon as Sasuke sucked her right breast and pinched her left nipple, all logic went out, as she came wildy and let out a very sexually arousing moan.

His bloody eyes stared at his wife, while she tries to even her breathing, scarlet hue painted her face and teary eyes stared back at him.

She's really turning him on and he can't wait no longer. He roughly stripped his wife's pants and changed her position. She's facing the tree while her ass is facing her husband.

"Sasuke-kun, wait, I'm still.." she pleaded.

He unzipped his pants and without further adieu, he entered her in one full stroke giving Sakura another wave of pleasure. She came again, her overall body was twitching. God! this man is so impatient.

He started moving, but.. Ugh! She's so tight! Riding her orgasm really increases the tightness of her walls. This feels really good. He quicken his pace earning him a much more louder moans from her wife.

Ahh!

Ahh!

Ahh!

He's really driving me crazy. He's been doing it rough since last night, but it really feels great.

Sasuke leaned closer, grabbing her mounds and whispered to her ear. "It looks like you like doing it outside, Sa-ku-ra." He bit her ear giving him the reaction he wanted. Her walls tightened some more giving him the pleasure to pound her harder hitting her sensitive spot that gave Sakura another orgasm. He didn't waste time riding it with her as he spurt his cum inside her.

They were both out of breath. He pulled out slowly and Sakura slump on the ground after, her legs gave up from too much pleasure.

"Oh Kami!" Sakura cried, still catching her breath. "Anata, why must you be so.."

Again, she stopped mid sentence, when Sasuke flipped her, laying on the grass facing him, as he kneeled himself in between her legs. She saw her husband's red eyes full of desire that made her quiver and yearn for more. This is bad.

He raised her lower part near his face, both of her legs resting on each side of his shoulder as he devoured her core hungrily. Sakura can't explain how she feels, she's torn between the embarrassment of their position and receiving to much pleasure as her husband give her an intense oral sex.

Ahh!

Ahh!

Sasuke-kun, you're..

Ahh!

..you're tongue is..

Ahh!

..inside of me..

He inserted his two fingers inside of her while his tongue kept on teasing her clit. His wife is soaping wet, her face flushed, eyes are in a teary state and is in an embarrassing position but it just made him hornier than ever. So he hasten his fingers' motion and tease her love bud until she came, screaming his name mixed in with her moans.

He pulled both of her hand, and position her between his rock hard cock. "Sorry, but I need to be inside of you." He apologies as he lowered her wife's body to insert his cock inside of her.

Sakura was convulsing, having another wave of orgasm as her husband's dick entered her. She really can't take this anymore cumming one after another. She put her arms around his neck for support.

"Anata, please give me time to rest." she pleaded

He wiped her tears with his bandage hand and cup them. "I can't, seeing you like this really makes me horny." he answered and showered Sakura with a french kiss as he move his wife's torso with an up and down motion.

Not too long after, both of them are riding each other's orgasm. And a bright light envelops them.

---

Current Timeline

"OH MY KAMI!! It worked, Shikamaru!" Naruto the nanadaime rejoices!

Shikamaru scratch his cheek with his four finger. "Yeah, but I think we kind of disturb them. Mendoukusai. "

Sakura and Sasuke are currently on top of the Hokage's table, still in their coital position. Sasuke is half naked, although Sakura has her pants off, but since she's in a cowgirl position her long top only open in front is still intact, so her back view isn't really seen. But this doesn't mean she's not embarrassed. Their alone sexy time with her husband was seen by Naruto and Shikamaru.

"KYAAAAAAH!!!" She shouted as she hid her face in her husband's chest.

"So you were able to get us back, Dobe." Sasuke commented.

"Yeah! We tried a lot of things but nothing worked. But it's a good thing Kurama helped. He said he was familiar with the scroll since he encountered it in the past, when the great sage was using it. And all I needed to do is pour in Kurama's chakra to activate the seal again." Naruto explained proudly and then he made a very wide grin face, teasing his two best friends. "Although I guess you guys didn't need our help, as you have already adjusted wherever this scroll sent you."

A huge karate chop landed in Naruto's head giving him a huge bump. "You imbecile!" Sakura shouted covering her upper body. "This is so embarrassing. I can't believe this is happening! Not a word to anyone about this!" She threatened.

"Of course not! Don't you feel pity on me Sakura-chan, because I will not look at my desk the same way ever again!" Naruto complained, giving an awful disgusting face.

"Urusai, Dobe!" Sasuke hissed. "I will report everything tomorrow so leave us be."

Then the uchiha couple vanished into thin air.

"Well that's settled then." Shikamaru said as he walks to the door.

"Shikamaru." Naruto said seriously. "I need to order a new table."

END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading!!! 

It's a short story because I just wanted to focus on the Uchiha couple's lemon life <3

I hope to hear feed backs from you guys. 

And if you like this chapter please do not forget to vote.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

474K 17.6K 34
Sasuke comes to discover that maybe Sakura wasn't the one for him. He's unhappy with his life, it's the reason as to why he was barely in the village...
3.5K 92 12
A treat for the eye of any Sasusaku lover. Only the best of all my work! I know how hard it is to find some good SasuSaku lemons so I made some of m...
28.7K 1.3K 62
SASUSAKU (AU) ROOMMATES TO LOVERS Sasuke Uchiha's sole focus was on his studies - nothing else. Relationships never crossed his mind, as he simply di...
229K 8K 19
How did mama and papa meet? What's the Uchiha massacre? ..Who's Itachi? When curiosity gets to the best of the Uchiha heiress, she's presented with a...