And Then There Were More (Gay...

By DarkSparx

Ricky is a low ranked demon whose ex husband cheated on him. Seven years later, he learns that they're still... More

BEFORE YOU READ!
Prologue - The Divorce
Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - The Problem
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Mr. Beefcake
Chapter 5 - The Musical
Chapter 6 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 7 - The Fair
Chapter 8 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 9 - Heart to Heart
Chapter 10 -Bad News
Chapter 12 - Venting
Chapter 13 - Plans
Chapter 14 - Mr. Mendova
Chapter 15 - Sleep Over
Chapter 16 - Getting Frisky
Chapter 17 - Calling a Mobster
Chapter 18 - Making Arrangements
Chapter 19 - Claimed
Chapter 20 - Losing Control
Chapter 21 - Getting Cleaned Up
Chapter 22 - What To Do?
Chapter 23 - The Drums of War
Chapter 24 - Tension
Chapter 25 - What Happened In Vegas
Chapter 26 - Bellini
Chapter 27 - Trouble
Chapter 28 - Explanations
Chapter 29 - Settling In
Chapter 30 - Captured
Chapter 31 - The Ceremony
Authors Notes/ Upcoming Stories

Chapter 11 - The Spa

68.1K 2.8K 1.2K
By DarkSparx

Warning! Spicy Scene. 

Guilt was weighing heavily on his conscience as he began blaming himself. If he had never been married to Chris in the first place, then he would never have cheated and this whole thing would never have happened. If only they had never met...

Ricky took a few more desperate gulps of air as Damon approached. Embarrassed to be caught crying, he turned his head to hide his face.

"Are you really okay with that?" Ricky argued, blinking away tears.

Damon shook his head. "I didn't know it was a possibility until I looked into it. It's only a slim chance. We could always just keep the bond intact, but then he'd maintain a slight form of control over us through it, and I don't feel comfortable letting him keep that. I've heard the odds of him dying can be reduced so long as Chris has the resolve to go through with it though."

"You know he wont. Even without knowing about this, he won't cooperate. Like hell if he'll develop any sort of 'resolve' to do shit!" Ricky grabbed his head and sat promptly on the ground with a dull thud.

"Ricky..." Damon came in close. "He'll come around. We just need to keep trying to talk to him. It'll just take some time."

Ricky just curled further into himself, quivering in frustration. This shouldn't be Ricky's problem, but it was as though somewhere deep down, he still felt responsible for Chris's life. 

"Please stop." Damon knelt down, putting his hands on Ricky's shoulders. "Ricky, you're going to hurt yourself."

Ricky's nails were still digging into his scalp dangerously. He took a quick breath and flexed his fingers, then slid his hands to his face in a small attempt to block out the world. As he did this, he felt a pair of enormous arms embrace him from behind.

Ricky continued to face forward as a fresh wave of tears threatened to spill. Rapid, uneven breaths alerted Damon to his borderline breakdown and he began to rock steadily. "Shhhh....It'll be alright..." Damon cooed.

A few moments passed before he was calm enough to speak again. "What now?" Ricky croaked.

Damon hugged him closer to his chest as he thought out loud. "Well...I think maybe it'd be best if you took a break from all this. As much as we all enjoy talking with you, I can see that all this is really wearing you down. You've put on such a tough front that I didn't realize it. So...How about we work on Chris for a week while you take some personal time? This is something we should have been handling ourselves instead of relying on you anyways."

Ricky took a shaky breath and finally glanced at him. "Then what?"

Damon squeezed him slightly. "Maybe go a Spa? I'm sure by then everyone will need to relax. How about it?"

The Spa sounded like a perfect getaway. It was yet another thing Ricky never indulged in due to his obsession with work. As miserable as he was feeling now, by next week he'd probably be even more worn down. 

It was perfect. 

"Yeah, that sounds good." Ricky agreed and Damon hugged him just a little tighter before they went back to the car. They didn't say much on the way back. Ricky was exhausted, emotionally and physically. 

By Monday, he felt like total shit, having stayed up all night wondering if he would be accountable if Chris died. The Mendovas would want someone to blame, so they wouldn't hesitate to take it out on Ricky. But if he did agree to date Damon and the others, they might hesitate to do so. 

Feeling crummy about using those guys for a shield, he did what he always did when he had a lot on his mind. He buried himself in work. The first week of his promotion wasn't as productive as he'd have liked since he spent so much time stressing over the Reyes family, so he made up for it by taking on extra projects and working overnight from his laptop. He'd get texts from Hector, Thomas and Damon throughout the days, checking on him and seeing if he was alright. They never mentioned Chris, or the divorce. It was always just, 'How are you doing?', 'Hope your day is great!' and 'Take care of yourself!'. 

By doing this he was able to get two weeks worth of work done by Friday, and successfully collapsed on his bed when he arrived home that night, looking like a zombie. 

Saturday morning, Ricky's phone rang and he saw that Thomas was calling.

"Hey there sport, how'd you sleep?" Thomas asked, concern in his voice.

"Okay." Ricky answered groggily.

"Well that's good." He continued. "Are you still up for going to the Spa?"

At that , Ricky immediately perked up, having forgotten all about the promised outing. "Yeah. When are we going?"

"We're gonna pick you up shortly, but I wanted to let you know how things went with Chris."

"..."

"Ricky."

"Yeah?"

"Would you rather I not-"

"No it's alright!" Ricky snapped out of it. "So how did things go?"

"He finally budged, but...With stipulations." Thomas paused. 

"What stipulations?"

He held the phone tighter, waiting for some ridiculous demand. "He wants to talk to you. Chris doesn't believe that you want to divorce him."

Ricky's chest tightened. Of course he wanted the divorce! But if he said that then would he sound like he also wanted Chris to die? No, that wasn't his problem. He had to make sure Chris understood that he couldn't get his way, no matter how much he denied it. 

"Sure. I'll talk with him. Put him on the line."

"Oh, about that..." Thomas stuttered. "I can't. He sort of...Got kicked out of the house during an argument this week."

"Seriously?!" 

"It's fine! Things have calmed down since then and he wanted to see about meeting up at the Spa?"

How the hell was the spa going to be relaxing if he had to see Chris's stupid face? "Fine. I can do that as long as it's brief. Otherwise I don't see the point in going if it's only going to be stressful."

"Don't worry, Damon will be bringing him later in the day so we'll have most of the day to have fun and relax. Still want to go?"

"Sure. Let me get a towel and trunks. I'll see you when you get here."

"Sure thing!" With that, Thomas hung up. 

Ricky had a feeling Chris was going to try and pull something, but all he had to do was not fall for it. So he gathered his swimming gear and waiting for his ride to pick him up. Right on time, there was a knock at the door and he was greeted by both Thomas and Hector.

Hector smiled. "Excited?"

"Not as much as I was before your call."

"Right, sorry." Thomas slumped, and Hector took this opportunity to slap him hard on the back. He had a tight smile as though he were trying to hold back his true feelings. 

"I'm sure whatever you said to upset him was unintentional. Let's make sure we make up for it in the meantime, hmm?" Hector suggested, and Thomas pouted. 

"Of course. Let's go!"

Not wanting to ask what the deal was, he obediently got into Hector's car. They both appeared excited for the visit, but Ricky's stomach was still in knots. They made small talk with him along the way, discussing music and TV shows, unfortunately he wasn't in the mood and chose to remain silent when possible. The pair exchanged worried looks, but didn't press the matter.

The resort they arrived at was enormous, with tall white pillars all along the front and an outdoor grassy balcony to one side. There were tall windows blocked out with silver paint, and hedges on either side of the entryway. On their way in, Thomas paid for the three of them and they headed for the changing room.

"Oh my. Thomas wasn't kidding." Hector spoke as he eyed Ricky.

Glancing to his side, Ricky caught them both staring appreciatively. He took note that Hector was nowhere near as muscular as Thomas was, but still had remnants of muscle rippling along his abdomen. His skin tone was slightly lighter than Hector's was and...Ricky quickly glanced away when he realized his gaze was travelling a little too far south.

Hurrying, he put his swim trunks on and scurried out of the changing hall before he got any strange ideas. A week ago he had agreed to potentially try dating these guys, but forgot how easy it was to skip that step. The other two followed suit and they stood in the locker room, deciding what to do next.

"We should go to the swimming pool first." Thomas suggested. "You know how Damon only ever likes to use the Sauna's."

"Swimming is supposed to be after the Sauna." Hector argued.

Thomas shook his head. "We never swim for long though, so why not get it in right away?"

"I'd rather do the Sauna's first. If you two want to swim, I can join you after I'm done."

"What do you think?" Thomas turned to Ricky.

"Swimming sounds good."

He earned a playboy smile from the brunette. "Awesome! Then we'll see you later Hector!"

The group parted ways as Hector went towards the Sauna's while Thomas steered Ricky into the swimming area where they found eight different pools of various sizes. One of the pools had a bar built into the side of it, and it even had a series of benches above the water with submerged stools to sit on so you could eat without leaving. Apparently this place didn't believe in waiting thirty minutes.

Suddenly, Ricky's stomach rumbled and he remembered that he hadn't eaten yet that day.

"Should we get breakfast?" He asked, pointing to the pool with the bar.

"Sounds good to me." Thomas agreed.

The water was warm and comforting. They waded through to the bar and ordered from the breakfast menu, taking note that there were very few people here. According to Thomas, the only people here today should be staff since Damon had rented the entire place out.

Not wanting to imagine how much money that must have cost, Ricky took his breakfast sandwich and made his way to the table in the center of the pool.

"I wonder if they have problems with people dropping food in the water?" He thought out loud as he sat on one of the tiled stools.

"Nope." Thomas paddled just behind him, having decided to skip on breakfast since they already ate before leaving. "There's staff constantly watching the pools, plus the filters are big enough to catch anything unattended."

"Good to know." Ricky continued to eat, taking notice of the flat screen positioned above their heads, playing some sort of corny teen romance. He found himself engrossed in it when suddenly Thomas slid up from behind.

"What are you doing?" He asked, nearly choking on his food.

"I was wondering...Do you like Hector more than me?"

Ricky looked at him as though he had grown a second head. "Why would you think that?"

The brunette seemed a bit downcast as he answered. "You just seem closer to him and Damon is all."

"I like you too, if that's what you're asking." Ricky answered honestly. While Hector was suave and shared many interests with Ricky, Thomas was fun and easy going with a playful sense of humor. 

"Yeah but...Do you like me enough to date?"

Oh. That's what he meant. "Did Damon mention that?"

Thomas nodded. "He said you were okay with the idea, but I want to make sure it wasn't something you felt pressured into. I'd like to think that you were fond of me, but so far you seem much closer to the others and I feel like you may not see me the same way."

Ricky laughed, remembering how much he had been ogling Thomas back at the Gym. "Trust me, if you think I only see you like a friend, you're wrong."

"That's...Close. Look, I like you. I like you a lot. I mean, this past week sucked because we weren't allowed to see you and...I don't know. I was worried you'd lose interest if we weren't around."

"Is that why you kept texting me so much?" Ricky asked, pointing out how a majority of his texts came from Thomas. 

The brunette blushed. "Yeah, I guess so. Did the others not do the same?"

"Yes, but not as much as you." 

Thomas bit his lip distractedly as he worked up the nerve to ask his next question. "Can...Can I kiss you?"

"You want to kiss me?" Ricky asked, surprised by the bold request. 

"You kissed Hector and Damon, right? I'm the only one who...Even though I...It's okay if you don't want to. I just wanted to ask..."

"Sure." Ricky decided on the spot. 

Thomas looked surprised by his answer. "You're sure?"

He nodded, then waited as Thomas cautiously leaning in. When their lips touched, he could feel a spark of excitement. Then the brunette's hands slid up his arms, holding him in place as his tongue flit out, asking for entrance. 

Ricky parted his lips, deepening their embrace and finding the contact much more sensual than expected. This was the second time the two were pressed against each other, soaking wet and shirtless. 

The man's tongue flit around, wrestling with Ricky's and exploring his mouth. A moment later they had to pull away for air, but it was brief as Thomas dove back in for another kiss, and Ricky welcomed it. 

Thomas's hands stroked his arms, moving lower until one wrapped around his back. Their tongues slid against one another, and Ricky couldn't help closing his eyes as his whole body came alive at the gentleness of his touch. Then he yanked himself away just as fast when he realized he was getting hard. 

Thomas was startled, but he just stared back, confused, before noticing the obvious tent. Ricky likewise noticed the one Thomas was sporting as well. 

"Um...This might be a problem." Ricky joked, knowing they wouldn't be able to step out of the pool without their erections being obvious.

Thomas was blatantly staring at Ricky's dick, his eyes glowing bright amber as his own body reacted. "Can we do something about it?"

Ricky knew exactly what he had in mind, and unfortunately, it was probably the best way to avoid utter embarrassment. Swallowing his pride, he nodded. "Yeah, we'll just have to stick close to the table..." 

The table would help block anyone from seeing what their hands were doing, so that was the plan he was going with. "Are you okay with that?"

Thomas's eyes sparkled excitedly. "More than you think."

The man's hands easily dipped down into the water, quickly breaching Ricky's swim trunks and finding their prize. Ricky jerked, startled by the quick contact, then swallowed hard as he too tried to return the favor. 

He was very much out of practice since he hadn't bothered trying to jerk anyone off in years. That didn't mean he couldn't do it at all though, so he likewise exposed Thomas, finding himself still impressed with it's size. 

The problem now was not getting distracted by Thomas's actions as he did his best to get this over with quickly. Ricky slid his hands along the man's length, memorizing every detail as he imagined how much better this would be if they were alone and free to do what they wanted without caution. 

Squeezing the tip, Thomas let out a low growl and grit his teeth, fighting not to let his demon form show as Ricky pleasured him. Ricky however wasn't having as much luck thanks to Thomas's expert hands swirling around, encompassing his dick and playing with the tip. 

It was all he could do not to buck as Ricky's body grew hot. He wanted more contact, but if he moved too much, he'd draw the eye of the staff members and that was the last thing he wanted, so he used his imagination to bring up more provocative scenarios that would help him find release faster. 

When Thomas's hand started pumping, Ricky mimicked the action and made sure to intermittently squeeze as he did so. Glancing down, he could see a bit of precum dispersing into the water from his excitement. 

He picked up the pace, knowing his demon form was coming completely undone as his horns grew, along with his tail which sprouted out from just above the hem of his swim trunks, which had been pulled down by Thomas. 

His tail flicked around in the water, moving faster the more excited the demon got. At one point he jerked in Thomas's hand, letting out a low grunt. Then Thomas's other hand grabbed his and encouraged him to move faster. 

Looking up at the brunette, he found that his eyes were locked on Ricky's face, a deep blush on his cheeks. Noticing that Ricky was looking, he smirked, licking his lips and tugging harder on Ricky's dick. 

A bolt of pleasure shot up his spine, and suddenly the buildup in his body was released as he stiffened, covering his mouth to keep his moans in check. His orgasm had the water splashing around his hips every time his body twitched, and it wasn't until Thomas started guiding his hand again that he realized he had paused what he was doing. 

Mid climax, he tried to continue, pumping Thomas sporadically until he was suddenly drawn forward so that the demon could wrap his free arm around him. With his head down, Thomas grunted as his own climax hit. His dick twitched, spurting into the water. After a few moments, they finally were released from the pleasurable embrace and let out a breath of relief.  

For a moment, all Ricky was aware of was the pleasure and the smell of chlorine. Then, with a final sigh, he went limp, satisfied. 

---

This story is Copyrighted ©Darksparx via Wattpad. Do not translate, post, or publish on any other platforms without the author's express permission.

Please consider tipping the author at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DarkSparx if you enjoy this story! Coffee link is also on my profile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
899K 55.8K 34
David is your average human. He likes to drink and gamble and has a hard time holding down a job. Throw in a demon for a best friend, and his life co...
5M 210K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
722K 40.9K 57
BOYxBOY || ACTION || ROMANCE || FANTASY || LGBT Wickeds have grown to a whopping 3% of the entire U.S. population. No one knows where they origin...